A Bumpy Car Ride on My Son's Lap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He then sat me back down on his lap, this time very slowly.

Sitting down, I felt Liam's cock trying to tear me. I was worried I couldn't take the whole length of it.

Liam was holding my hips very tightly and making me sit down slowly with utmost control. I could feel his cock tearing my pussy to adjust its size. I wanted to scream as I knew I couldn't take it. I needed to tell Liam he had to stop.

But it felt too good to stop.

I clasped my hands over my mouth.

Finally, it stopped. I was sitting upright on Liam's thighs, and we had stopped moving altogether. His cock filled my insides, and I felt so full. He had torn my pussy twice. Once, 20 years back, and now.

"Mom, I need you to move right now, or I'll die"

I obeyed him, held his thighs at the side, lifted myself in the air, and then sat back down. Every time I sat back down, I felt his cock get into me deeper. I turned my head to see Liam's face and saw that he had closed his eyes and looked like he was in bliss.

I continued moving up and down his length, each time a bit faster and harder. He met my movements with thrusts of his own.

I could feel the orgasm building in me. I was going to come soon. As my orgasm was approaching, my pace started to slow down. But Liam took charge and held my hips. He sat at the edge of his seat and thrust into me hard. My ass was in the air, and my hands were over my mouth. He increased the pace and pushed his cock into me harder. I couldn't take it anymore, and my body started shaking, and my pussy clenched its wall tight, and I felt relief flooding through my body. All the exhaustion and the worries leaked out of me.

I had never come so hard my whole life. The intensity of my orgasm so took me that I didn't feel anything after it for a while.

But all the joy evaporated and turned into pure terror when I realized Liam had stopped moving too. Liam had settled against the back of his seat, looking spent.

Why had he stopped? Was he done? Did he cum? Most importantly, here did he cum? Where did he shoot his load?

I hope he did not. Did he cum inside me?

I tried coming back to my senses to feel where his cock was, and it was still inside me, and it was softening. That means he must have come in my pussy.

I was fucked - literally and figuratively. I hadn't been on birth control for over three years now.

As I was contemplating my life, the people from the front seat informed us that we were almost there. I didn't have any time to think about the future right then. I took out the hand towel I had in my bag and cleaned myself up, and I wiped it over my inner thighs and my pussy.

I passed the towel to Liam and stood up to wear my panties. He cleaned himself up and wore his briefs and pajamas back.

He then tried holding my hips. But now was not the time to deal with this. I swatted his hands off my hip and continued squatting.

"Mom, don't do this, please."

I didn't want to hear whatever he was saying. And fortunately, the car stopped just then.

I opened the door and jumped off the car before Liam could say anything. I stood out in the open and tried regaining my composure. The couple got down, and Liam did too.

The woman was sweet enough to guide us toward our lake. We thanked them and started walking towards the lake - silently. I wasn't in the mood to talk with Liam about anything, and I had to think of how I didn't want to be the mother of my son's child. The chance of getting pregnant with a single fuck was slim, but I couldn't take a chance. But how would you find an after pill here in the woods? I couldn't take any for the next three days.

Fuck my life.

That's when I realized. I had to be alone with Liam for the next three days in these woods. And I was stupid enough to pack a single tent for both of us.

12