A Bumpy Ride vs. A Hard Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soul71
soul71
6,731 Followers

"Don't be mad, Eric, but I kind of peeked at your story. I was just so curious as to what you were writing. I just couldn't help myself," Marsha said nibbling on his jaw. "Now wouldn't the brother be fucking the sister for being bad?" she asked pulling down Eric's shorts watching the cars sped by. "Get on you knees Eric," Marsha purred hungrily, "Or would you rather everyone know about your secret? I promise you'll like fucking me," she said, placing her legs on either side of Eric. "Take off your sister's panties," Marsha said lifting her hips as Eric reached up with tentative shaking hands.

"It's okay to be nervous sweetheart," Joan said, her left hand running up and down his forearm. "Your about to make love for the first time. There's nothing wrong with that, just take it slow, feel your sister's body it will guide you," she said a little perturbed that it wasn't her. Rolling her eyes as Joe's caterwauling as it was failing to phase her. He could sing his heart out, and she wouldn't care. Joe no longer held her interest. "Look at it baby," she whispered her left hand reached down spreading her daughter's labia. "This tight little hole needs something," she said, Marsha nodded in agreement.

"Come on Eric, make me your sister-slut," Marsha said teasingly referring to his story "My sister the slut".

"Here, let me help," Joan said, guiding Eric's cock into Marsha's canal.

"Mmmhmm," Marsha bit her lip as her mound welcomed in her brother. She didn't want her moan alerting her father and ruining everything. Her hand shot to her mouth to contain her yelp of surprise as Eric pulled her closer to him. "Yes... Eric... mmm... fuck me," she whispered as her grip tightened on the edge of the seat.

"Shh!" Joan hissed "What did you say!" she called back. Biting her lip as Eric didn't stop slowly gliding into his sister, nor could she remove her fingers she used to spread her daughter's lips. How she loved feeling every thrust of his cock against her skin as they became coated in her daughter's juices.

"I asked what are the kids doing? It too quiet back there!" Joe said turning down the radio.

"They're watching movies on their phones with their headphones in," Joan lied, nodding to her son to keep going. "So they don't have to listen to that crap you call singing."

"Good. Then it's just annoying you!" Joe said excitedly turning the radio even louder.

"Hmpf! You wish. The only thing annoying me isn't you," Joan said shooting daggers at her husband through the boxes. "If it wasn't for your stupidity I'd be getting fucked right now," she said to herself noticing the sheer pleasure on her daughter's face.

"Yes Eric," Marsha moaned low, "You're going to make me cu..." Her eyes rolled into the back of her head, her body convulsed, her folds clamped down on her brother's cock as her womb flooded her canal.

Joan looked at her phone reading the time. It had been ten minutes and still Eric hadn't came yet.

"I want to see these things!" Eric said low shoving his sister's shirt up. Her double D breasts flopped out as Eric roughly pushed up her bra.

"Do you like them Eric?" Marsha asked breathlessly. Her body shuddering as his hands squeezed her breasts. Her hands held his head against her chest as Eric sucked on her left breast. "Yes brother, fuck me, I want you to keep fucking me," she whispered into Eric's ear, "You'll keep fucking your sister-slut won't you?"

"Fuck! I'm going to cum," Eric grunted.

"No. Don't cum inside I'm not on the pill!" Marsha said, her hands striking his shoulders in urgency.

"Here, baby, mama with drink it down," Joan said quickly, placing her head between Marsha's legs. Licking her lips, as she witnessed her daughter's juices dripping from the head of his cock as it left Marsha's wet cunt. Her tongue swirling around his shaft enjoying the taste of her daughter and son. Savoring the taste of his cum as it painted the surface of her tongue. Sucking hard on that crown to get every last drop of his hot seed. Joan wasn't about to waste it.

"Can we do it again?" Marsha asked with a satisfied smile. Watching her mother spraying the air in her perfume. At the start of the morning she didn't think she be fucking her brother. Marsha knew when she could, she be bending over just so her brother could truly pound her.

"You'll fuck me next won't you?" Joan pouted batting her eyes at her son.

"Umm..." Eric looked between his mother and sister breathing heavily. He didn't know how to answer them as they looked at him intently.

"Please Eric?" Marsha asked pleading with him as he was still between her legs.

"You can't just fuck Marsha and not stick that cock into your mother," Joan said plumping out her lip, "You wouldn't do that to your poor mother, would you?"

"No," Eric sighed. Yet he was indeed eager to hear his mother beg for his cock.

"Good," Joan said leaning forward, her fingers skimming along his jaw as her lips plucked sweetly at his. "I will always make sure you get off inside of my hot, wet, tight pussy," she whispered wantonly.

The Tawyer family rolled into the parking lot of a small, homey, out of the way motel. After a very cold, silent dinner they had share at a sit down restaurant. Eric could cut the tension between his parents with his butter knife.

"Here," Joe said, roughly handing his son the room key, "You and your sister can share a room. I don't want to hear you yelling at one another throughout the night," he grumbled. "I have a long day of driving tomorrow, and I don't want to be awoken by you two."

"Don't worry Dad," Marsha said giving her brother a sly look, "You won't hear a peep from us," she said sweetly. All the while in her head, "Because I'll be buried face first in my pillow as Eric fucks me," she said to herself.

"Good," Joe said, dragging their mother by the arm towards their room.

"Take your damn hand off of me!" Joan said wrenching her arm free.

"Fine! Then get in there so we can talk," Joe sneered using the word loosely, "About why you be such a bitch!"

"Oh?! Now you want to talk, oh I'll give you a talking to that's for sure!" Joan said snatching the key from him. Marching angrily to the room before turn back towards Joe. "Well! Come on, I don't have all damn night!"

"What the hell is going on with you!" Eric and Marsha listened through the wall they shared with the other room. "Are you PMSing?! Is that why you're giving me such attitude today?"

"That's so typical of you, to think my anger at you is related to my menstrual cycle!" They heard their mother spat in disgust. "I'm tired of you treating this family like we're objects and not your fucking family. I'm tired of the way you treat your own damn son! Yet you'll spend whatever the fuck you want on Marsha and forget all about Eric! Do you even fucking care our son works -- let me rephrase -- worked two damn jobs and still went to school? Do you even fucking care?"

"So it builds character," Joe said acting like it was nothing.

"Any reasonable parent wouldn't snatch his son off on a cross country trip on his own birthday! Oh, which by the way, you fucking lied to me!" Joan shouted.

"What the hell are you talking about?!"

"What did you tell me when you forced us to move from Charleston?"

"What... oh?!"

"Oh, now you fucking remember. You promised me when we moved to Seattle that would be it. You gave me your fucking word a lot of good that is, and yet here we fucking are! On another move, that you seem not to care how you uproot your family, only so long as it furthers you damn carrier!"

"Joan, just think about out it, think about how this will bring prestige to us," Joe said trying to make her see his reasoning.

"No. You only think that. You didn't even once think how any one of us wanted to stay in Seattle. No. The moment you heard you would be getting a ship of your own you expected us to drop everything from our lives and hop to. Well, you know what I'm fucking tired of it!" Joan said coldly.

"Joan... what are you... saying?"

"I'm saying," Joan said, as slowly as she could so his slow mind could comprehend. "Once Eric has graduated I'm leaving you. So go fucking captain your fucking ship, someone has raise your damn kids since obviously you can't."

"I understand why your mad, but Joan you don't have to go," Joe said now seeing how fragile his marriage had become.

"Oh?! You think I'm leaving because of that? How small minded are you? When was the last time you actually made love to me and not that sezier like thing you do for two damn minutes and bust a nut, huh? When was the last time you actually gave me a damn orgasm?!" Eric and Marsha pressed their ears tightly to the wall only hearing silence from their father. "What's that I can't hear you. I tell you how fucking long. Eight fucking long ass years. So don't worry about the kids since it doesn't involve you. You can't be seen to lift a finger to ensure Eric is enrolled in school, a school mind you he'll have to deal with all the crap there when he should be finishing his senior year in Seattle. I do hope commanding a ship is worth missing your son's graduation, because he has already told me once he's out; he's going to a school far away where he doesn't have to constantly move. So I hope your happy you pretty much destroyed your family all for what? So you can play admiral?"

"Where are you going?!"

"I'm sleeping with the kids. I can't stand to look at you," Joan seethed as she stalked towards the door.

"Fine! Go! Don't come crawling back when those stars are lining my uniform!"

"You're an idiot!" Joan yelled. Eric and Marsha scrambled to quickly turn the TV on before their mother knocked on the door.

"Hey," Joan said blushing as Eric answered the door, "I guess you heard," she said seeing Eric nod. "Are you going to invite me in?" Joan asked shyly brushing her hair behind her ear. "Thank you, baby," she said patting his cheek as he stepped out of the way.

"Umm... should I got get the air mattress from the van?" Eric asked as his mother set her bag down on his bed.

"No," Joan said looking over at him with a mischievous smile, "I'm sleeping with you, baby. You let mama," she said moving up to him as the door closed. "Cum on this cock, won't you?" Joan asked as she softly rubbed his member. "You'll make me feel like a woman again, won't you son?" she asked kissing down Eric's neck. "You're not like your father are you? To leave a woman wanting when there's something hard eager to be inside a hot pussy," Joan whispered into his ear when her son's cock grew in her hand.

"N-n-no," Eric stuttered.

"Good," Joan purred before claiming his lips as her own. "Now let mama shower, and then I'll take you on the ride of your life," she said her tongue flicking out teasing Eric's upper lip.

Joan stared at herself in the mirror as the hot steam cooled around her. Her heart hammered in her chest. After twenty years of marriage she was going to sleep with a man not her husband. How that very thought put a smile on her face. No longer would she have to endure her husband's two minute sprint. No longer would she have to seek out her toys just to get herself off. If what she saw when Eric fucked Marsha was any indication. Then she was bound to experience something ten times better than what Joe could ever give her.

"Joan, you go out there, and show your son what you and that pussy can do," Joan said to her mirror self as she pushed up her breasts. The bathroom door swung open, her breasts bounced with every step, her hips swayed seductively as she approached Eric's bed.

"I got him ready for you, Mom," Marsha said laying naked beside her brother as her fingers skimming up and down Eric's shaft. Joan didn't say a word she simply crawled along the bed. Her hand reaching out grasping that hard tool of her son's. Her lips parting as Eric's cock disappeared into her mouth. "You like how mama sucks your cock?" Marsha asked resting on her side, resting her head against her hand as her fingers danced along her brother's chest. "Play with my pussy Eric," she pleaded taking his right hand guiding it to her hot snatch. "That is how you like your sister to act like in all those stories," Marsha said as her eyes fluttered, "For us to beg and plead to service your cock?"

"Yes," Eric groaned as his toes curled.

"Then if I said I want you to bend me over and ram that cock into my pussy would you?" Marsha asked feeling her body trembling as his fingers sank deeper into her canal. "Because I..." she bit down on her lip to contain her moan so it wouldn't carry thought the wall. "Want to feel you deep inside of me. After Mom, of course."

"So baby, are you ready?" Joan asked before licking up the back of his cock. Getting one last taste of his cock before her juices would forever coat it. "Because your mother can't wait any longer she needs to feel you inside of her," she said, his cock trailing between her breasts as she rose. "Don't worry baby, mama is always going to take care of you," Joan said sinking down onto her son's hard tool. "Mmm... yes, god, yes," she moaned softly as her hips start to glide along Eric's steel rod. "Can you feel how wet you make your mother, baby?" Joan asked starring down at her son. Her hands pressed down on his chest as her hips rocked. "God baby. Your cock feels so good!"

"Oh fuck! Mom, you feel so good," Eric moaned. He had no clue how he kept his voice from rising higher than a murmur. He must have known somewhere in the back of his mind to keep his voice down so his father couldn't hear him.

"Yes baby. You do like how that pussy is grips your cock?" Joan asked breathlessly feeling on the cusp of her first orgasm given to her by a man in eight years. Pushing herself up drawing his gaze to her breasts as the lamp highlighted them. Joan wanted her son to see how she looked while was cumming on his cock. "Just wait for..." rocking faster forward and backwards, tossing her had back, "Yes! Finally!" Joan cried joyously in a whisper as she smiled triumphantly at the ceiling.

"Oh fuck Mom! I'm going to cum!" Eric hissed grabbing hold of her mother's hips. Thrusting his cock deeper into her hot cunt.

"Yes baby, cum inside of your mother," Joan said, leaning forward her breasts brushing against his chest. "It's okay, you can cum inside me. I'll always want you to cum inside of me. I can't get pregnant. So fill up my pussy with my man's cum," she said, kissing the man she was going to share his bed with forever. "You've already surpassed your father in leaps and bounds," Joan said, looking over at the clock noticing twenty-five have passed. She knew once Eric had become used to having sex then it be only a matter of time that his endurance would increase. "Now hammer that cock into your mother's pussy!" she said, before her lips locked around his as Eric rapidly sent cock towards the depths of her core. "Fuck yes!" Joan hissed as she felt her son's cum flooding her cunt.

The End.

Epilogue

"Yes Eric, fuck me!" Marsha howled out as he held onto her hips. "Fuck brother make.... c-c-cum!"

"Fuck sis! Did you have to drench me?!" Eric said feeling his balls soaked in his sister's juice.

"Of course! It's the sign you can fuck like a man," Marsha said smiling at him as she peered over her shoulder.

"You're on your pill right?!" Eric asked feeling his balls tightening up.

"Mmmhmm," Marsha purred feeling his cock swelling inside of her cunt. "How else is your sister-slut going to feel your hot cum inside of me?"

"True," Eric said smirked smacking his sister's ass.

"Mmm... you do know what I like don't you?"

"Of course, he does," Joan said, leaning against the doorframe that led to their new apartment's laundry room. Her finger running along her lower lip as she watched as her son pounded her daughter. It's been two weeks since they had moved to Bone; and both of them were eager for Eric to fuck them on every surface, in every room before his classes started in a month. What happened to Joe? Joan didn't care. If he came back to find them gone she didn't know. She hasn't heard from the man since he set sail. Her mind was focused on the real man that has given her numerous orgasms since that wonderful night. "He has been fucking you enough to know what you like Marsha," Joan said smirking at her daughter.

"True," Marsha giggled, "But I do love being fucked by you Eric," she said reach back caressing his face.

"Eric? Will you be able to get it up again? Mama is hungry and only your cock can satisfy me," Joan purred.

"Yeah... fuck Marsha I'm cumming," Eric said, ramming his cock deep into his sister's cunt as his hot seed shot out. "Give me ten minutes to recharge," he said, breathing heavily as he pulled out of his sister.

"Let me clean this Mom can't fuck a soiled cock, now can't she?" Marsha said quickly spinning around sucking her cream from her brother's cock.

"Awe! You're so thoughtful," Joan cooed, "Eric, I was thinking of you fucking me on the kitchen counter, whenever you're ready," she said, blowing Eric a kiss, tossing her panties at him before leaving the doorway.

soul71
soul71
6,731 Followers