All Comments on 'A Bunny to Play With Ch. 14'

by ChrissieLecker

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Fantastic story so far

Heyyy there,

I rarely leave comment, but your story here is absolutely fantastic! The emotion, chemistry between 2 characters is very well delivered. I would love to see new chapter coming soon :) You always get my support.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Need more

I feel like a drug addict, I'm absolutey jonesing for another instalment. I check back multiple times a day—at 4 a.m. if I wake up for a glass of water, in the middle of class while the professor has his back turned, when I'm out to dinner with friends...you get the picture. I'm in love with this story, the well-written and well-paced style of the narrative, and obviously these characters and their relationship; I just can't get enough.

My web history is already almost exclusively me just checking back to see if there's anything new; I'm an impatient person. Please please say there's more to come soon!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Amazing

This is the first comment I have ever written and this is definitely by far the best series I have found on literotica. I found myself so emotionally involved that my pillow is now soaked with tears. Thanks a lot :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Dont stop

Please continue this story.

ErinzeasyErinzeasyover 4 years ago
Great except for chapters 12 and 13

Chapters 12 and 13 greatly diminished the sense of love between the two women. It was also disappointing that Bunnie allowed Anne back into her life after such a crass and painful and UNNECESSARY betrayal. Sadly, that totally destroyed the credibility and interest for us. A beautiful love destroyed.

Mstrs K and e

RonnieTheCuriousRonnieTheCuriousabout 3 years ago
Great Series!

Fantastic writing and story. Love how you ended with the reader wanting just a little more. Left me wondering about Anne's reaction to Bunny's makeover.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous