A Burden On Your Chest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the floor, Layla dragged her tremendous boobs away from the fallen table. She tried to get closer to Sophia but she was weak with lightheadedness and couldn't take the weight of her amassing boobs very far. In fact, she couldn't even crawl. Layla's boobs had gotten so huge beneath her that her upper body was pitching in the air. She soon gave in, dropping her arms and face over her super-colossal boobs as they rose like zeppelins. Her nipples felt terrifically full and sensitive. It was as though their nerve endings had cubed in number.

"Shit, shit shit, not my panties..." said Sophia as the cotton, pink underwear stretched across her midsection like a rubber band and began to tear. She had grown into three feet of massive, fleshy hips and who knew how much ass. Sophia reached back and gripped her swelling cheeks. "Oh shit, my ass is so...so..."

Rrrrrp!

Her panties split in the back as they had split in the front. Then they split over each of Sophia's huge, lumbering thighs, leaving her exposed and absolutely giant between her waist and her knees. Sophia dropped to floor as Layla did.

Layla closed her eyes and rested her head in the cleavage of her towering boobs. She was lifted as they grew and grew and grew. Her torso was lifted from the floor, followed by her pelvis, then her thighs. Layla's boobs grew still more, making contact with the table and chair once again, the sensation sending a shiver down her spine. Her mountainous flesh quivered, her nipples clenched. It seemed like she would grow and grow forever...

It stopped. Layla sighed in relief. Her knees still touched the floor.

"Hey, girl?" said Sophia. She crawled over to Layla, evidently just as dazed as Layla was. Hovering behind Sophia were the twin cheeks of the biggest, roundest, most globular ass Layla had ever seen. It hovered in the air, buoyant like a Macy's Day balloon, wiggling slightly from side to side as Sophia crawled. "Holy shit, girl, you're as big as a couch now," said Sophia.

"Right," said Layla, "good luck squeezing through doorframes yourself."

Sophia rolled over on the floor beside Layla and sat up. Her thighs were thicker than her own torso. Her hips were over three and a half feet across, sitting down. Layla glanced behind Sophia and saw so much huge, fleshy bottom bulging out that another wave of light-headedness swept across her.

The crests of Layla's gigantic boobs were about three feet in the air. They were like huge, fleshy cushions. Her arms sank into their warm, soft mass.

A couch was a good yardstick for comparison. Each young woman would've taken up a two-person sofa with her cosmically curvaceous body.

Sophia experimentally gave her butt cheek a slap. The firm flesh quivered. "At least it doesn't look all creasy," she muttered. Indeed, Sophia's incredible ass and hips tapered nicely to her calves in smooth, curvy diagonals.

Layla ran her palms over her behemoth boobs, barely fathoming their incredible size. "Soph," she said. "How big are my nipples? I can't feel them with my hands now, they're too far away."

"Well," said Sophia, "about as wide soda cans."

"Oh, my god..."

"Man. Dylan'll be frothing at mouth by the time I drag this ass home," Sophia chuckled. "I should sit on him. He'd like that."

"Hey, Sophia," said Layla.

"And Zach'll be happy too, huh?" said Sophia. "He's going to marry a beautiful girl and get two beautiful beanbag chairs in the deal."

"Soph! You know something?"

"Mm? What?"

"Payroll must have just processed our checks."

"Huh?"

"We just got paid for the days we worked when we were cursed! How many more dollars did we make?"

"Aw, shit...all that money..."

"Oh my god, we got so huge."

Sophia sighed and gave Layla's super bulbous nipple an experimental tweak.

Layla yelped slightly.

"I guess we'd better watch out for our tax returns," Sophia said. "We probably got a few more dollars left to grow."

End