A Business Trip to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His breathing quickened as he felt his orgasm getting close. Steve pushed her knees into her chest as he leaned in closer to her. His strokes became slower and longer. His dick forcibly erupted inside of her as he let out a couple loud moans.

They both wanted to spend the rest of the day fucking each other in every possible way. Unfortunately, they had to get ready to go visit their client that morning.

Steve climbed of the bed and began to get dressed. He needed to go to his rook to shower and get dressed. He leaned over and pulled her face to his as he gave her one last kiss before leaving.

After a few minutes, Stacy slid out of bed and walked into the bathroom. She saw in the mirror that her face and chest were flush from the rush of blood that had surged through her body. She started the shower and waited for it to get warm before climbing in. The warm water was hitting her shoulders and flowing down her body. She just stood there thinking about her time with Steve.

She had fantasized many times about Steve. She would close her eyes while her husband was fucking her and imagine that it was Steve. The real thing was better than she had fantasized about.

12