All Comments on 'A Busty Black BBW Mom Ch. 04'

by blackbbwlover

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
boreing

I've read four chapters now and its been a waste of my time. This is going nowhere really really slow. She's playing teenage head games with him. Don't look, but she knows he's looking. She lets him play with her breasts but then says no. She knows he's under the makeup table (lame in itself) but says nothing. One page chapters that do not advance the story. He goes from watching her in the bathtub to watching her in her walk-in closet to crawling under her make-up table. He talks about how luscious her butt, her tits, her bush is but does he really feel anything for HER. I'm done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
THE EROTICISM IS PRESENT BUT THE AUTHOR INTENTIONALLY LEFT IT UNDERSTATED. I GAVE THIS CHAPTER A 4+ (4.45/5.0 = 89% = A)

The scene where Maxwell gets to watch Loretta's naked ass as she is changing her panties is PRICELESS!

blackbbwlover depicts the innermost life of an Oedipal son very accurately. I felt exactly like Maxwell, but unlike Maxwell, i never told my mom what i really, really wanted.

Maxwell asked and he was given: he got to caress one of his mom's boobs just before she left for work!

Loretta openly tells Maxwell that she lets him play with her boobs when she is horney.

(Every sentence in this Chapter had an erotic aspect!)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous