A Busy Weekend Pt. 04

Story Info
Early for lunch, Saoirse and Pia explore the dockyard.
1.4k words
4.11
3.2k
00

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 08/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We're still early," sighed Pia, checking the watch in her pocket. "It's a quarter to noon now."

Saoirse and Pia stood on the walkway outside Mayra's home, a hulking airship, shaped almost like a large clothing iron with rounded windows and a silvered hull. It was winter, and snow blanketed the ground between the cleared wooden walkways, sparkling in the cold sunlight. Heaps of snow sat under the walkways, and icicles adorned the covered porch area over Mayra's front door, dripping sluggishly to the ground. Saoirse's bladder was already getting full after a morning of watching old horror movies and drinking tea with Pia, and the dripping noises weren't helping the situation.

Standing next to Saoirse, Pia wore her jeans, blue and purple striped sweater, and a thermal shirt underneath. She was already pale and apple-cheeked in the cold weather, and her waist-length green hair was braided and looped around her head. Saoirse wore Pia's thick plaid coat over her hoodie and worn khakis from the day before, and though her catlike whitish-yellow ears and her face were turning a little pink, Pia's borrowed coat kept her cozy and insulated.

"Should we knock?" asked Saoirse tentatively.

"We might uh..." Pia glanced at Mayra's front door. "Walk in on something. Want to go back and wait?"

"We only have fifteen minutes," said Saoirse. "How close is that orchard you mentioned this morning?"

Pia led Saoirse along the outer grid of walkways, descending a small set of stairs at the corner and continuing on a trail past the tree line. The snow at the bottom of the stairs was smooth and undisturbed, and their feet crunched when they walked on it.

"The orchard was here before the docking yard," explained Pia. Around them, snow melted slowly from the trees, still full of gold-colored leaves. Saoirse could hear the dripping with her keen ears and tried unsuccessfully to tune it out.

The underbrush gave way to flatter ground, and Saoirse could tell that they were entering the orchard from the evenly-spaced rows of leafless trees. The snow beneath was kind of lumpy, which Pia pointed out.

"I cleared all the underbrush in the fall, and spread some straw on the ground for insulation." Somehow, Pia didn't seem like she needed to pee despite having drunk more cups of tea than Saoirse had. Pia went on contentedly explaining her winter preparations for the orchard, while Saoirse shuffled along behind her, bursting but stubbornly holding it.

Pia stopped at the edge of the orchard, with a sweeping view of the show-covered forests down the steep hill. Saoirse stood next to her, grateful not to be walking anymore. Her bladder throbbed painfully, and she had to clench up to avoid a leak.

"Need to make some yellow snow?" Pia asked casually. Saoirse felt her face heat up, and knew she was blushing.

Saoirse gasped, "I'm fine, I just-" she had to clench up again, but this time the leak wouldn't stop. A short squirt of urine soaked into the thigh of her khakis, creating a wet spot. More appeared, and Saoirse moaned.

"Need help?" offered Pia.

Saoirse nodded in defeat, pulling up the borrowed coat to keep it from getting wet. She felt Pia unbutton her fly and pull out her pseudophallus, and looked down just in time to see herself spraying on Pia's hand.

"Sorry," Saoirse gasped, looking over her shoulder. Thanks to the gold-colored leaves stubbornly clinging to the trees, the docking yard beyond was almost completely obscured, and no one could see them.

"Don't be," said Pia, playing with the flow. Saoirse's pseudopenis was already swollen, and Pia's touch was making it bigger. "Why were you trying so hard to hold it? I don't remember you being shy about peeing outside."

"I uhm..." Somehow, even though she'd marked Pia before, Saoirse felt embarrassed. "My uh...performance was a little lackluster this morning, so I thought I'd hold it as long as I could and stretch out my bladder."

Pia looked up at Saoirse. "'Performance?'" she scoffed. Saoirse's stomach dropped. "What do you mean, 'performance?' Sersh, you made me come so loudly that we got Miss May called on us." With her free hand she caressed Saoirse from the tip of her ear down to her jaw. It made Saoirse shiver, and her pseudophallus throb. It constricted the flow a little, but she kept peeing.

"I did that well, eh?" Saoirse couldn't stop the silly grin on her face as Pia leaned in to kiss her. Pia started stroking her pseudophallus gently, and Saoirse gasped, breaking off the kiss.

"Is it hard to pee when you're like this?" asked Pia. Saoirse looked down: her pseudopenis was fully hard, and her flow had stopped.

"Was that a pun?" grunted Saoirse while Pia kissed her in a line down her shoulder. The light touch sent a shiver down Saoirse's spine and she bit her lip to stifle a moan. "If you keep that up I'll-"

"Sounds good to me. Would you like to?" said Pia between kisses. Saoirse didn't think she could speak without screaming, so she nodded vigorously.

"So," said Pia casually. "Do you prefer this form of stimulation, or penetration?" She let up, giving Saoirse enough of a breather to speak, but also leaving her throbbing in frustration.

"I like both," Saoirse panted. "But external is quicker and m-more convenient. I have an insertion vibrator, but it- nnngghh - it's in my backpack."

Pia resumed stroking and sped up. Saoirse's tail twitched under the coat as her hips began rocking. Before she knew what was going on, she was biting Pia's sweater and squirting into the snow. Her next contraction pushed out another, and she cried out into Pia's shoulder, careful not to bite down again.

When she was finished, she collapsed into Pia's arms.

"Thanks for not biting again," Pia laughed, stroking Saoirse's ear. Her other hand, damp with piss, massaged her own shoulder. Saoirse had bitten down over Pia's sweatshirt. She couldn't smell any blood, but felt a pang of guilt. "That's gonna leave a mark."

"Sorry," said Saoirse, suddenly sleepy and fighting back a yawn.

"You still want to stretch out your bladder?" Pia asked.

Shaking off the sleepiness that had suddenly come over her, Saoirse replied, "Yeah. This morning I couldn't keep going long enough to get you off, but you can whiz on full-blast for like three minutes."

"I can give you some pointers later if you like," offered Pia. "I had to stretch mine a few years ago."

"That sounds good. After lunch?"

Pia checked her watch. "We should probably go back before we go to Miss May's though. Have you got any extra clothes?"

Saoirse looked down at herself. She'd clutched at Pia's coat the whole time, so it was dry. Her pants had several large wet spots, from the crotch all the way down to her ankles. The urge to pee hit her again and she didn't resist. The flow was clear and slow, hitting her shoe. Saoirse hurriedly pushed her hips out and moved her feet in response.

"I really should change out of these," sighed Saoirse. "I don't have any clean bottoms though."

"You can stick them in the wash at home," said Pia. "I have some skirts that might fit you."

Saoirse finished and zipped up her soaked pants. The wet patches were quickly losing heat and starting to get cold. "You don't have more of those jeans with the button-up crotch?"

"I have two more pairs, but they're not made for people with tails," replied Pia, leading Saoirse back through the orchard. When they returned to the grid of boardwalks, another group of guests was out, ambling toward the entrance to the dockyard. Pia led Saoirse along a quick route across the yard. Though they wouldn't pass close to the other group, Saoirse's heart fluttered a little at the thought of them possibly noticing she'd pissed herself.

Once they returned, Pia disappeared up a small staircase to her room while Saoirse peeled off her soaked clothes in the bathroom. Pia returned with a blue, green, and orange tartan wrap skirt. Saoirse didn't usually wear wrap skirts, so Pia tied it for her in a way that left her tail free.

"How do you not need to pee?" asked Saoirse while Pia locked her door behind them. They were already two or three minutes late, so they walked at a brisk clip across the wooden walkways, holding hands.

"I will soon," said Pia with a wicked grin.