A Busy Weekend Pt. 05

Story Info
After lunch, Pia and Saoirse spend the afternoon together.
1.3k words
4.57
3.7k
2
0

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 08/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So what did you talk about?" asked Pia, pulling a bobby pin from her hair and letting it unfurl into a matching pair of long green braids.

Lunch had been pleasant enough, but just as Pia had said, she was getting desperate to pee. After they ate, Saoirse and Mayra had gone out on the back deck to talk for what felt like an hour. When they came back in, their expressions were neutral, but they didn't seem tense or angry. Pia took that as a good thing.

They left sooner than Pia had expected: Mayra had a trip to the market planned for the afternoon. They parted ways at Mayra's front door, and Saoirse walked at such a brisk clip that Pia almost had to jog to keep up with her. It jostled Pia's bladder, but she could still hold it. It helped that she only wore her striped sweater over her t-shirt and jeans; the cold air distracted her from how badly she needed to pee.

"Not much, but she-" Saoirse stopped suddenly and glanced back. "She really does care for you. And she asked if we could come over again tomorrow."

Pia stopped next to Saoirse. Saoirse's pale-furred catlike ears twitched, and her knee-length fluffy tail swung slowly behind her. The big plaid-patterned overcoat she'd borrowed from Pia made her seem small, though she was about half a head taller than Pia. She had her pale yellow hair down, framing her face in a way that made her look even more pink-faced in the cold air than she already was.

"What time?" asked Pia. The urge to pee struck her suddenly, and she couldn't stop herself from doubling over, pressing her legs together.

Saoirse's expression softened, and she took Pia's hand. "We can talk about it later."

With Saoirse's help, Pia made it to her air skiff without any leaks. She fumbled the lock, and had to resist another urge to pee.

"Do you still want to mark me?" asked Saoirse, taking off the overcoat and hanging it by the door.

"Yes," Pia grunted. "That's why I've been holding it."

Saoirse took Pia by the hand and pulled her into the bathroom. Pia could feel her bladder beginning to let go, so she started taking her jeans off first, kicking them off just in time for a leak to drip warmly down her leg.

Somehow Pia got her shirt off without peeing herself, but had to clench up again before she could take off her bra. Saoirse approached her, shirtless.

"Wanna make out?" asked Saoirse, slipping her arms around Pia's waist.

Pia's vulva was hot, quivering, and wet: a slow, sporadic drip was already coming out. Saoirse pressed herself against Pia, using her long, nimble fingers to unhook her Pia's bra from the back. Her face hovered so close that their noses were almost touching, and it made Pia's stomach flutter.

"Yeah," gasped Pia. "I can't hold it much longer though."

Saoirse stepped back just enough to pull off Pia's bra and fling it over onto the bathroom sink. When Saoirse leaned back in, Pia felt Saoirse's pseudopenis poking into her thigh through the blue and orange tartan wrap skirt she wore. Despite looking and functioning much like a penis, Saoirse's pseudopenis was essentially an enlarged clitoris like a hyena's, through which she could urinate, copulate, and even give birth. She'd inherited it from her Renoige mother along with her catlike ears and tail. Oddly, Pia couldn't see it; Saoirse was still wearing the blue and orange tartan wrap skirt.

"Did I tie the skirt too tight?" asked Pia.

Saoirse blushed a little, leaning in to kiss Pia before admitting, "No, I tried to untie it and pulled the knot too tight."

Pia reached down and tried to untie the skirt. Normally she was alright at untying things, but it was much more difficult when she was so close to bursting. Saoirse had pulled the knot very tight in her one-handed effort to untie it, and Pia was just realizing that she wouldn't be able to do it with just her hands when a brief but pressurized leak shot out of her. Her bladder spasmed painfully, and as she doubled over she could see the wet spots on Saoirse's skirt. Another leak followed, and Pia clenched up. It didn't work.

"Sersh, I can't-"

"I know. I'm sorry I couldn't get it untied in time. How do you want to do it?"

"Squatting," said Pia, already spreading her legs. Saoirse gave her another kiss before sitting on the floor, looking thin and elegant in the skirt. Pia knew she was about to soak it, and it made her vulva throb.

Pia let go in a broad spray, and Saoirse sat back and let it hit her chest and belly. One of Saoirse's hands dropped into her lap to massage the restless bulge beneath her skirt, and the other snaked up Pia's thigh. Her fingertips brushed Pia's outer labia. It made Pia whimper softly.

"May I?" asked Saoirse.

Pia nodded: she was afraid she'd cry out if she said anything. She actually did cry out when Saoirse's fingers delicately spread her outer labia open. It concentrated Pia's stream a little, and Saoirse steered it downward, directly at the bulge in her skirt.

Saoirse let out a moan that made Pia's pussy throb again. It made Pia drop to her knees, straddling Saoirse. She could feel Saoirse's hard clitoris against her inner thigh, and Saoirse's hand moving rapidly against it. Pia cupped one of Saoirse's small breasts, and Saoirse nuzzled between Pia's larger ones, grunting softly as her body started twitching. Still peeing, Pia pushed harder on her bladder. Saoirse twisted and bucked beneath her, stifling another cry in Pia's chest.

By the time Saoirse stopped writhing, Pia's flow had slowed to a drip. Saoirse relaxed between Pia's legs, one hand still spreading the outer lips of Pia's pussy.

"You're so wet," gasped Saoirse, sitting back up. Her body was shaking. She looked down for a long moment, contemplating Pia's vulva while she stroked it absently with her fingers. "How do you feel about receiving oral?"

"I'd like to try it, but not now," gasped Pia. "I'm too close."

Pia lay back on the floor while Saoirse got up on her haunches. The cool tile and warm piss felt good against Pia's back, and she let Saoirse spread her legs. Pia watched Saoirse raise her skirt, revealing her clitoris; it looked a lot like a penis without a defined head. Saoirse hadn't quite gone soft yet, so she used her hand to aim it squarely at Pia's clitoris.

Saoirse slipped two fingers into Pia and began to thrust. It took her a few seconds to let go and pee on Pia. When Pia arched her back she noticed a red spot on her left breast.

"You gave me a-" Pia climaxed just before she could finish her sentence. This time she heard herself starting to moan loudly and mashed her free hand over her mouth. Saoirse didn't stop thrusting until Pia's body slackened. Saoirse finished peeing and leaned over Pia, kissing the red spot on her chest.

"You gave me a hickey," Pia giggled breathlessly. She looked at the hand she'd stuffed into her mouth: there was a faint bite mark, but she hadn't broken the skin.

Untying the knot at Saoirse's hip was much easier on the second try. Pia used the handle of an old toothbrush to loosen it, and once it was off she tossed the skirt into the wash.

After a brief shower and quick cleanup, Pia and Saoirse crashed on the couch. Pia had started a kettle for tea, and let Saoirse use the remote to pick a movie.

It didn't take the kettle long to boil. Pia set the tea on the table in front of the couch and took her seat next to Saoirse. Having picked a documentary on carnotaurus, Saoirse cuddled into Pia's breasts.

"If it's alright with you, I'd like to try oral on you next time," purred Saoirse.

Pia delayed her response by taking a sip of her tea. "I will if you let me try penetration."

Saoirse twitched her ears and tail, grinning. "It's a deal."