A Busy Weekend Pt. 03

Story Info
Saoirse gets marked again by Pia, then invited out to lunch.
2.5k words
4.79
4.7k
1
0

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 08/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saoirse woke to the smell of aromatic rice cooking. She was warm and wrapped in blankets, and but didn't remember falling asleep that way. She opened her eyes and sat up.

She was in an open kitchen/living room, lying on a couch. To her right was a screen that blocked off the front windows. The kitchen was to her left, and her stomach fluttered when she realized who was cooking: Cassiopeia (or Pia for short). Pia was slightly shorter than Saoirse, with pale skin, waist-length green hair pulled back in a braid, and strange crimson eyes. She wore the same long nightshirt that she'd worn before, and a fluffy bathrobe over it. When Saoirse got up she figured out why: it was cold. It was still dark outside, and the clock on Pia's kitchen wall told her that it was almost half-past seven in the morning.

Saoirse had a brief impression that there was something she had to do. She knew she was there to tell Pia something, but her need to relieve herself was stronger. Figuring she'd remember it if it was important, Saoirse stood up and headed for the bathroom.

In addition to being taller than Pia, Saoirse seemed even taller because of her pale-furred catlike ears. Her wavy shoulder-length hair was the same color as her ears and she had a fluffy knee-length tail ringed with faint orange stripes, but otherwise she looked very human. She was slightly more tanned than Pia, thin, and she wore one of Pia's borrowed nightshirts with nothing underneath.

"Morning Sersh," Pia yawned into her elbow while stirring something in a skillet. Saoirse still needed to pee, but curiosity got the better of her and she crept over to see what Pia was cooking. Saoirse opened her mouth to ask what it was-

knock knock knock

Saoirse and Pia both jumped.

Pia set down the spoon she was using and said, "That's just my doctor. If you want to keep sleeping, you can use my bed upstairs. It's a little warmer up there too."

Saoirse yawned, sitting down at the kitchen table while Pia answered the door. Outside was a small Amphibious woman; her skin was dark teal with violet freckles, and her eyes had a metallic glint. She was bundled up in several layers, with a knitted hat covering her hair and ears, and a large pair of mittens. When Pia let her in, Saoirse saw that the woman was carrying a large thermos on a strap around her shoulder. A puff of freezing air from outside washed over Saoirse, and she was glad when Pia shut the door.

"Oh, hello!" the amphibious woman said cheerily. "I'm Dr. Azri The Destructor. I'm Pia's physician." Azri pulled off one of her mittens and held up a small hand to touch palms with Saoirse. Still partially asleep and confused, Saoirse returned the greeting.

"The...Destructor?" Saoirse asked slowly while Azri busied herself in Pia's kitchen, grabbing mugs and filling them with a steaming beverage from the thermos she'd brought.

"She's from a family of glam wrestlers," explained Pia, covering the pan on the stove and taking two of the filled mugs. She set one in front of Saoirse and sat down across from her. Saoirse thanked her, though she didn't know what the opaque dark beverage was. Azri followed shortly after, and sat down with her own mug.

"I'm Saoirse," said Saoirse, trying and failing to stifle a wide yawn. She started to stretch, found that it pressed on her bladder, and stopped.

"Nice to meet you, Saoirse," said Azri. "Did you stay the night last night?"

Blushing, Pia stood up. "I'm gonna go start the eggs. One egg or two?"

"Thanks, but no eggs - I'm having breakfast with Miss May this morning," said Azri. "It smells amazing, but I don't want to fill up on rice."

"You know Mayr- I mean Miss Eneko?" Saoirse asked Azri.

Azri shrugged and took a long drink from her mug. "We've met. She's my girlfriend."

Saoirse suddenly remembered what she had to tell Pia, but didn't have time to say anything: Azri turned to Pia and asked, "Mind if I use your bathroom? I'll take your pulse and blood pressure after, then I'll be out of your hair."

"Go for it," said Pia.

When the bathroom door closed, Saoirse's bladder throbbed. Despite not having finished her mug, she was starting to get desperate. She dropped her hand surreptitiously into her lap and pinched her pseudophallus - it was an elongated clitoris, inherited from her Renoige mother along with her catlike ears and tail. Though the pseudophallus functioned in much the same way as a penis, she and other Renoige women could also give birth through it.

"Saoirse?" said Pia. The eggs were done, and she took the pan off the stove. "You okay?"

"Oh I just haven't had my morning whiz yet," tittered Saoirse.

A mischievous grin spread across Pia's face, and she approached the table with two bowls of loco moco, one of which she set in front of Saoirse. "Wanna know a secret?" Pia lowered her voice and leaned over the table. "I haven't either."

Standing so close, Saoirse smelled the faint, familiar tang of Pia's urine: she'd been leaking a little. It made Saoirse's pseudophallus expand a little in her hand-

The bathroom door opened and Azri emerged. Pia sat cooperatively while Azri got her pulse and respiratory rates, and took her temperature using a small handheld device. She jotted all of the information down, stowing her things safely in an inner pocket, and pulled her mittens back on. There was a click on the wall, and a heating system kicked on.

"Aand that's your heating system," said Azri. She stepped toward the door. "Is it on a timer?"

Pia took a drink from her mug and crossed her legs tightly under the table, trying to look casual. Saoirse couldn't believe she hadn't noticed how desperate Pia was before.

"Yep. It's set for seven-thirty," Pia replied.

"Oh wow, then I'm later than I thought," said Azri, reaching for the doorknob. "I'll drop by and pick up the thermos later on, alright?" She opened the door. "And don't hold it too long, Pia!"

"S-sure," Pia stammered, her face turning bright red.

With a puff of freezing air from outside, the door closed and Azri was gone. Pia turned to Saoirse stiffly in her chair, mostly because she was close to wetting herself, but Saoirse also detected some nervousness.

"Saoirse, how do you ask someone to mark you?" Pia maintained eye contact with Saoirse.

Saoirse stood up slowly. "Here, I'll demonstrate." She'd been so focused on everything going on that she hadn't noticed how hard her pseudopenis was. It formed a tent in Saoirse's nightshirt, which she tried to cover up by doing an odd curtsy, holding out her hand to Pia.

"Pia," said Saoirse. "Please mark me."

Pia took Saoirse's hand and stood up. She made it about halfway to the bathroom before stopping, her hands clamped between her legs.

"I can't stop it," gasped Pia, shuffling forward. Once in the bathroom, Saoirse shed her nightshirt and led Pia to the open shower area.

"Would you prefer it standing or sitting?' asked Saoirse, gently pulling the nightshirt out of Pia's crotch. It was already wet, and a desperate trickle ran down Pia's thigh as Saoirse raised her shirt.

Pia's answer was to spread her legs on the tile floor, bending her knees. Saoirse sat down on the floor between Pia's feet. At first she dripped all over Saoirse's legs, but followed it up by spraying directly forward, right into Saoirse's face.

"Sorry-" gasped Pia, aiming her stream downward.

"Don't be," Saoirse chuckled. Her pseudophallus was harder than ever, and she couldn't help touching herself. "I can smell you better now."

Pia made a face, and asked, "Is that a Renoige thing too?"

"Yes," said Saoirse. "My sense of smell might not be as strong as a full-renoige, but I can still tell a lot about someone from their urine. I can tell that you're human and andyne, this is your first whiz of the day, you've been drinking tea, and you've had sex recently." Saoirse leaned forward and kissed Pia's inner thigh, letting the piss run down her front.

"Y-you can tell I've had sex?" said Pia in a small voice.

"Well yeah. I was there," Snorted Saoirse.

"Oh yeah, heh," Pia laughed. Before Saoirse looked up, she knew Pia was blushing. Pia's large breasts were visible under her nightshirt, and her nipples were hard. Saoirse could feel her stomach muscles beginning to tense up already, and it took a lot of effort to stop stroking herself.

"Is your morning whiz always this long?" asked Saoirse, caressing the outer creases of Pia's labia.

"I uh..." Pia grunted. "I've been up drinking tea since like five."

"Aww, just for me?" purred Saoirse.

"Y-yeah," Pia's face reddened even more. Her hands were still in her crotch steering her hissing flow, but she gave her clitoris a tweak with one of her fingers.

Without warning, Pia lowered herself onto her haunches. She was able to put more pressure onto her bladder, and get a better shot at Saoirse's pseudopenis. Pia kept stimulating her clitoris while pissing on Saoirse, and Saoirse couldn't stop herself from masturbating again.

Pia's stream stopped, and she pushed out the last few spurts. Meanwhile, Saoirse was tensing up again, and grabbed Pia's butt. She felt Pia kissing her neck lightly, and it sent a shiver up her spine.

"Pia," Saoirse gasped. "I'm gonna-"

Saoirse started squirting before she could finish her sentence, soaking Pia's mostly-dry nightshirt from beneath. She pushed her face into Pia's cleavage, finding it hot and wet, and when her body finally relaxed, she nuzzled into Pia's breasts. Pia, who had dropped onto her butt at some point, sat between Saoirse's legs on the tile floor, tracing Saoirse's ears with her finger for the next several minutes while Saoirse rested.

"You like those?" Saoirse panted.

"Yeah. I've never had the chance to touch a renoige person's ears before," said Pia. "I love how soft they are."

Saoirse replied, "Thanks. I love how soft your boobs are."

"Want to mark them?" Pia asked smoothly.

"I want to mark all of you," said Saoirse. "But especially your boobs."

"Should I take off my shirt?" asked Pia.

Saoirse sat up. "If you like. Wearing clothes is more traditional, but it's really up to preference."

It would take a minute for Saoirse to need to pee again, so in the meantime, Pia lay on her back and resumed masturbating. Saoirse raised Pia's nightshirt and watched until the urge to pee hit her.

Raising herself up, Saoirse pointed her pseudopenis at Pia's breasts. The first burst of piss was underwhelming, dripping down onto Pia's thigh. It made the hand between Pia's legs move faster, and a strangled moan escaped her throat.

Saoirse took a deep breath, positioned herself, and released onto Pia's belly in a hard stream. Once Pia's nightshirt was soaked and the fabric clung to her heaving breasts, Saoirse moved her stream down to Pia's pussy. Pia moaned out loud and arched her back on the floor, building up her orgasm until Saoirse's flow stopped suddenly. Pia rubbed at herself furiously and moaned, this time in frustration.

"Sorry about that," said Saoirse, feeling an extra pang of guilt: it occurred to her that she still hadn't gotten up the guts to tell Pia what she knew about-

"Sersh?" breathed Pia, peering up at Saoirse. "You okay?"

"Y-yeah, just a little sleepy." Saoirse snapped back into the present. "Would you uh...like some help?"

"Yes!" Pia nearly shouted. "Please!" It echoed in the bathroom, and made Saoirse briefly wonder how soundproof the walls were. Saoirse couldn't get to Pia's clitoris, so she stuck two fingers into Pia's pussy. They went in easily, and Pia pulsated around her fingers, moaning as Saoirse began to thrust.

Soon Saoirse's hand was moving almost as fast as Pia's, and Pia gave a series of loud moans that raised in pitch until she finally came. Saoirse kept up her thrusts while Pia writhed and bucked her hips, and didn't stop until Pia relaxed, panting and twitching.

"You're so lovely with those rosy cheeks," Saoirse commented, leaning over to kiss Pia on the mouth.

They lay on the floor for several minutes, with Saoirse almost falling asleep on Pia's chest again...until Pia sat up a little and said: "There's still food in the kitchen."

Saoirse was suddenly wide awake again. She and Pia had a quick shower, cleaning up with the squeegee before retreating back to the kitchen. It was much warmer in the kitchen-slash-living area now that the heat had been on for a few minutes. They enjoyed it while they stuffed their faces, and there was enough for both of them to have seconds.

After the meal, Saoirse volunteered to do the dishes while Pia switched out the laundry. They met back on the couch, settling in to watch a movie. Saoirse knew she'd have to decide whether to tell Pia what she knew about Mayra sometime, but had developed some reservations after everything she'd she'd heard about Mayra, both from her contacts and from Pia's letters. Figuring that she'd come this far to do it, Saoirse decided to compromise.

"Pia?"

Pia, who was glancing around for the tv remote, paused. "Hmm?"

"How much do you uh..." Saoirse realized she hadn't thought the question through. "What do-...What do you think about Mayra? I mean what do you really think of her? Does she treat you well?"

Pia seemed taken aback. "Well...yeah. I love working for her. She helped me fix up this air skiff in exchange for helping her restore the old orchard."

Saoirse opened her mouth to say something, but was interrupted by a shrill, droning tone from somewhere behind the screens in the front windows.

"Just a second, I think that's Miss May," said Pia, her cheeks turning pink again. Saoirse watched her retreat behind the screens and waited anxiously. She caught a few snippets of Pia's side of the conversation - several variations of "that was me," "no, everything's fine," and "yes I'm sure" - before zoning out.

Pia Emerged what felt like just seconds later. Her expression shook Saoirse out of her angsty brooding: Pia was paler than usual, except for a burning red blush across her cheekbones.

"What's up?" Saoirse asked as Pia sat down next to her.

Pia took a deep breath. "Oh um...some of the guests staying here went for a walk around the dockyard this morning."

"How uh...nice?" said Saoirse, curious.

"They just called Miss May to let her know they heard screaming. Coming from my airship." Pia covered her face. "And then she called me to make sure everything was okay."

"They heard us?" asked Saoirse. Her face heated up a little, but she had to suppress a smile.

Pia nodded. "And she and Azri want us to have lunch with them today at noon. Do you want to go?"

Saoirse answered without hesitation: "Yes."