A Busy Weekend Pt. 06

Story Info
Saoirse and Pia have a literal pissing contest.
1.6k words
4.14
4.4k
00

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 08/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The heat kicked on, making Pia jump. Saoirse had been dozing off on Pia's chest and looked up blearily. A horror movie had replaced the paleontology documentary Saoirse had picked earlier, and the light outside the windows was fading. Saoirse glanced up at the clock and saw that she'd been asleep for just over an hour. One of her yellow-furred ears had been squished under her head, and reached up to massage it. Her shoulder-length pale yellow hair was tousled, and her face was warm and pink.

Pia wore a similar long nightshirt, with her waist-length green hair down. Both she and Saoirse were paler than normal from staying indoors all winter, and lay on Pia's couch under a heavy blanket.

"I didn't know you liked cream puff horror movies," yawned Saoirse, nuzzling back between Pia's breasts and sticking her arm and feet out from under the blanket. Pia had been an effective heater as the room cooled around them, but Saoirse was beginning to sweat under the blanket.

"Cream puff horror?" snorted Pia. "That's not a thing."

Saoirse stretched a little and stopped suddenly. Her bladder was so full that she almost let go. "How much longer till six o'clock?" Having asked Pia for pointers in expanding her bladder, Saoirse decided on something simple: drinking a lot of tea and going to the bathroom on a timer. Her last trip had been at four o'clock, and had been disappointingly short.

The next five minutes were agonizingly slow for Saoirse. She wanted to reach down and squeeze her clitoris - a pseudopenis like a hyena's, through which she urinated, copulated, and could give birth - but held off. She wanted to impress Pia with her bladder volume, so she pushed her clitoris between her crossed thighs and hoped that she could hold it.

When the clock hit 6:00. Saoirse tried to get up to rush to the bathroom, but almost leaked in an attempt to stand up. She took a deep breath and tried to collect herself when Pia stood up and hurried to the kitchen, coming back with a glass measuring cup. It had a label on the side, but Saoirse was too desperate to stop and read it. As soon as Pia lowered the measuring cup, Saoirse raised her shirt and let loose a whizzing jet of piss.

Saoirse was a little embarrassed to find her clitoris raising up and starting to harden. She reached down to aim the flow and looked up at Pia, who was watching her pee intently. The realization made Saoirse's clitoris throb heavily in her hand.

"What's up?" asked Pia, her face almost as red as her strange crimson irises.

Saoirse let out a long relieved sigh before responding: "Want to make this more fun?"

"How so?" asked Pia curiously.

"Make a contest out of it," said Saoirse. The measuring cup was almost half full already. "You whiz into the measuring cup after this, and whoever fills it up more wins. Loser has to make dinner."

Pia raised an eyebrow at Saoirse. "You sure about that?"

Saoirse was still filling the cup, but the clear stream was slowing. As it dwindled to a drip, Pia stood back up and gave Saoirse a quick kiss before taking the cup away to the kitchen. Saoirse stretched and lay back on the couch, letting her clitoris stand erect and uncovered.

"Almost 400ml," announced Pia, carefully pouring the contents of the measuring cup down the sink.

Knock knock knock

Saoirse hurriedly sat back up and covered herself. Pia had jumped, but calmly answered the door. It was Azri.

Azri didn't stay long: she was there to pick up the tea thermos she'd left that morning. As she left, though, she gave Pia a knowing wink and told her to have fun. Pia finished washing the measuring cup afterward, and oddly, went into the bathroom.

"Sersh?" called Pia a few seconds later. "Did you still want to have that contest?"

Saoirse scrambled to her feet. In the bathroom, Pia had taken her shirt off and stood in the shower area, holding the measuring cup. She started to lower it between her legs until Saoirse spoke up.

"May I do that?"

"Of course," said Pia. Saoirse removed her shirt, slung it onto the sink with Pia's, and strode over to the shower, trying not to look awkward with her fully-erect clitoris.

Pia handed Saoirse the measuring cup, and Saoirse lowered it between Pia's legs as she squatted. Pia's green pubic hair was trimmed, and made her inner labia look very pink when she used her fingers to spread it open. Once Saoirse had the cup steady, Pia expertly aimed and released a clear spray of piss. Saoirse watched; Pia hadn't seemed like she'd needed to go, but before Saoirse knew it, Pia had easily passed the 400ml mark on the side.

The label on the side of the measuring cup was visible, and Saoirse read it aloud: "Urine...only?"

"I use it to measure my bladder capacity every so often," said Pia. "I need to get a bigger one-" Something splashed on the floor: the cup was overflowing. Saoirse didn't know what to do, so she froze and held the cup in place while the cup dripped piss on her hands.

Pia's flow stopped suddenly with a small twitch of her pussy. She let herself drip for a few seconds before stepping back and letting Saoirse stand up.

"Looks like you win," said Saoirse, trying to hold the measuring cup steady. "I warn you though: I'm a terrible cook." Pia leaned in close enough for Saoirse's clitoris to poke her in the thigh. It made Saoirse shiver.

"Tell you what," said Pia. "I'll cook if you let me try penetration."

Saoirse kissed Pia on the mouth, and it gave her butterflies in her stomach when Pia kissed back. Saoirse's grip on the handle of the heavy measuring cup faltered, and some of its warm contents splashed their feet. Saoirse moaned into Pia's mouth and broke off the kiss.

"If you want to try penetration, let me cool down a bit," panted Saoirse. "I won't last long at this rate."

Saoirse told Pia where to look in her backpack, and Pia came back with a small red drawstring bag. She opened it and took out a long, thin purple vibrator. It was heavy for its size and made of a vaguely pearlescent plastic with an angled tip and a base that could be turned to turn on and adjust the vibration.

Saoirse lay on her back on the warm tile floor and opened her legs. Her clitoris was almost fully hard, with a swollen, undefined head and a bead of clear fluid bubbling out of the top. Underneath, Saoirse had something resembling a scrotum as well: a fused labia. Pia stroked it, and Saoirse's clitoris twitched.

"Hold on," Saoirse whimpered. "I have to concentrate."

Pia watched Saoirse's clitoris start to pull back, slowly retracting into her.

"Are we going to need lube?" asked Pia. Saoirse shook her head and stuck a finger in where her clitoris had retracted. It came away coated with more shiny fluid than she'd expected.

"Not this time," said Saoirse.

With Saoirse's guidance, Pia slid the vibrator into her. Pia slowly thrust it in and out, getting small twitches and moans from Saoirse. When Pia sped up, Saoirse immediately started to move her hips along with her.

Saoirse cried out, making Pia jump and slow down. "D-don't stop," she gasped, arching her back and grabbing her own small breasts. "Faster!"

Saoirse tried to focus in an attempt to last longer, but she couldn't. Her hips bucked on their own, and her tail whipped from side to side beneath her. She bit her lip in an attempt to muffle her moans, but they still echoed in the bathroom.

The next minute or so was an intense blur. Saoirse tasted blood and let up on her lip just before another orgasm contraction hit, only to cry out again. When Saoirse finally finished she sank to the floor, warm, sweating, and shaking.

"S-sorry about th-that," Saoirse had to pause to catch her breath.

"About what?" asked Pia, setting aside the vibrator.

"The loudness. If there was anyone outside they've definitely called Miss May on us." panted Saoirse.

"If they do I'll just give you a new hickey," said Pia, leaning down and kissing Saoirse's forehead. As though on cue, Saoirse's stomach growled.

"I'll take it. You drive a hard bargain," Saoirse yawned, sitting up.

Pia turned on the shower and took a quick rinse with Saoirse. In the warm water, Saoirse rested her head on Pia's shoulder. Saoirse's clitoris had already relaxed and extended back out to its flaccid state. The rest of her was relaxed too, and she felt like she could fall asleep right there on her feet until an urge struck her.

"Pia, I need to whiz again," said Saoirse, already draining her bladder in a steady stream on Pia's legs as she stepped back. Saoirse glanced around for the measuring cup and saw it sitting next to the shower. "Can we measure it and add it to my total from earlier?"

Pia reached down and aimed the flow. It would've given Saoirse an instant stiffy, but she was still worn out after her last orgasm. "No need to measure. I forfeit. I already had dinner planned anyway."

"Does that mean I can still eat you out?" asked Saoirse, barely holding back a yawn.

"I never reneged on the offer," purred Pia. "Just ask first."

Impatient for dinner, Pia got out of the shower first. It didn't take long for Saoirse to finish and dry off, but when she had, she came entered the kitchen to find Pia pouring them both cups of tea while a large pot heated on the stove behind her. Saoirse tried to help cook, but Pia had already gotten everything into the pot. They restarted the horror movie, and Saoirse fell asleep in her favorite spot between Pia's breasts while they waited.