A Busy Weekend Pt. 07

Story Info
Pia wets the bed and Saoirse gets to do oral.
1.7k words
4.83
4.4k
4
0

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 08/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pia woke up in her bed at about 3:30 am with Saoirse clinging to her side. The top floor of Pia's home had a wrap-around window, through which Pia could see that it was snowing outside. Three other hover crafts were visible around the dockyard, their windows either dark or covered up with snow. Pia had just enough room for a good stretch, but instantly regretted it: her bladder was painfully full, and she leaked a little onto her sheets before she could stop herself.

Saoirse stirred and raised her head, only to settle between Pia's large breasts. Saoirse's shoulder-length pale yellow hair was smooshed to one side, and her catlike ears were pink near the edges and twitchy.

"Have I ever told you that your boobs are amazing?" yawned Saoirse.

"Only several dozen times," said Pia, squirming as she narrowly avoided another leak.

"Everything alright?" asked Saoirse. "You peed a little."

Pia nodded and sat up carefully. It made holding it slightly easier, but she knew she wouldn't make it all the way downstairs without pissing herself.

"I may have..." The air outside the blankets was cold, but Pia's face was heating up. "I may have overdone it on the tea last night..."

"I could go get a bucket from the bathroom," offered Saoirse.

"That sounds ama-" Pia stopped short, pulling her shirt up and pressing her legs together. Hot urine filled her lap, and she hurriedly pulled her shirt off and flung it away from the bed.

"I'm not complaining at all," said Saoirse. "But why did you do that? It's freezing in here."

"I want to keep it dry," panted Pia. "I've got enough washing to do as it is."

"Are you going to wet the bed?" asked Saoirse. Her ears and fluffy tail twitched, and her eyes reflected green in the snowy half-twilight from outside. "Won't it soak into your mattress?"

"This isn't the first time I've wet this bed. I have waterproof sheets, just in case," said Pia. "I'm sorry-"

"Pia," Saoirse raised herself onto her haunches, pulling her shirt off to reveal her pale, thin body and small breasts. Saoirse's pseudopenis - an enlarged clitoris like a hyena's, through which she urinated, copulated, and could give birth - was already starting to stand up. Saoirse flung the shirt off the bed and leaned over to kiss Pia. "Do you know what I'd do to have a beautiful buxom green-haired goddess piss in front of me?"

"Well," said Pia despite herself. "You did take the ferry here for some reason."

"And that took over twelve hours," said Saoirse proudly. "I know better now, but the trip was well worth it to see you." The butterflies in Pia's stomach pushed on her bladder and made her leak again. Saoirse pulled Pia forward onto her lap, spilling urine across the bed.

Pia leaked as she got up onto her knees over Saoirse's hips. Her body hesitated for a long moment, until her pussy quivered and she let go in a loud, hissing flood onto Saoirse's chest and belly. It pooled around them but quickly soaked into the bedding.

Saoirse reached up and caressed one of Pia's breasts. Pia could feel Saoirse's clitoris poking into her thigh, warm and hard while she sprayed it with her full bladder.

"Feeling good?" purred Saoirse.

"Yeah," Pia sighed.

"You think I could do some oral on you after this?" Saoirse asked smoothly.

"You mean like in the shower or when I'm done peeing?"

"It's your body, so whenever you're ready," said Saoirse.

Pia shrugged. "Alright. I'd like to wait till we can warm up in the shower though." Her hand dropped between Saoirse's legs, delicately gripping her clitoris. It throbbed heavily in Pia's hand, and Saoirse whimpered. "May I?"

"P-please do," Saoirse stammered.

Pia began to stroke Saoirse's clitoris. Noticing her flow was slowing, Pia pushed on her bladder and sent a wave of piss up to Saoirse's chest and belly.

"Mmm, so warm," Saoirse wheezed.

"You okay?" said Pia, masturbating Saoirse a little faster.

Saoirse nodded. "I'm just t-trying not to be loud like we were yesterday."

Pia bent down and kissed Saoirse's neck. "Sersh, it's three-thirty in the morning on a Sunday. Who would even be out right now?"

Saoirse took a breath. "Okay." Her voice rose into a long moan, rising further while Pia kissed her down her neck and clavicles.

As Pia stroked, Saoirse began to stiffen up. With a small grunt, Pia pushed out the last burst of piss. She allowed herself a relieved sigh, and it made Saoirse's moans slightly louder.

"Oh, do you like that?" Pia murmured.

"Y-yeah," Saoirse yelped, loud enough for her voice to echo slightly. "You always whiz for so long, it must feel good."

"It does," agreed Pia. "You know what else feels good?"

Saoirse took a breath to reply but let out another moan instead.

"Your clit in my hand," said Pia. Saoirse's body was shaking, and Pia responded by quickening her strokes. A moment later Saoirse's back arched, her hips bucked hard, and she gave a loud cry, lasting about halfway through the contractions that rocked her body.

Pia ceased her stroking once Saoirse finally relaxed, and let Saoirse catch her breath before the two of them gathered up the sheets and ran them downstairs. On the way Pia took a quick detour to turn on the heat before rushing to the bathroom to turn on the shower.

After starting the washer, Pia joined Saoirse in the shower area and turned the tap. The washer was affecting the water pressure, resulting in a lukewarm drizzle from the showerhead.

"It takes a second to warm up," Pia explained awkwardly.

"I could warm you up a little faster if you like," said Saoirse, wrapping her arms around Pia's waist. "Shall I mark you?"

"Please do," purred Pia.

Pia kneeled on the tile floor. Both her heart and her pussy quivered in anticipation as Saoirse spread her feet, aimed, and let go. Saoirse's urine was clear, hot, and felt good on Pia's skin in the cold bathroom.

Behind Saoirse, a muted beep signaled that the washer was full, and the water from the showerhead pressurized. Warm water sprayed Pia's back and made her shiver. When Saoirse finished, she helped Pia up and they stood under the shower together, soaking up the heat.

"So, are you still up to try oral?" asked Saoirse, wrapping her arms around Pia's waist. Her clitoris was already poking into Pia's thigh again.

"Yeah," said Pia, kissing her on the mouth before stepping back to retrieve a small stool from underneath her sink. She set the stool close to the wall next to the shower and sat down, opening her legs and beckoning to Saoirse.

Saoirse eagerly kneeled between Pia's thighs, her face level with Pia's clavicles. Pia's pussy warmed in anticipation as Saoirse lowered her hand. Her fingers played with the folds of Pia's labia before she easily slipped them in.

"You're really wet," said Saoirse, smiling up at Pia before kissing her on the hickey on her upper belly and moving downward.

Saoirse paused when her face was level with Pia's pussy, her ears twitching curiously. Pia's vulva gave a frustrated throb.

"I haven't shaved in a while," Pia laughed nervously. "I hope that's okay."

"Shave? You're hairless compared to most Renoige," said Saoirse playfully. "Besides, it's nice to see your beautiful hair color everywhere." She lightly traced the outline of Pia's pubic hair with her finger. Another shiver shot up Pia's spine, and she couldn't stop a small moan. Saoirse responded by sticking another finger inside Pia and lowering her face.

Saoirse began by licking Pia's outer labia, letting the tip of her nose brush further up. She didn't press down much: she didn't need to. The light touch made Pia moan even more. It was beginning to echo, and Pia had to forcibly remind herself that it was early morning and nobody would be out to hear them.

Using slow, calculated licks, Saoirse had worked her way up to Pia's clitoris while steadily thrusting in and out with her fingers. Pia's body started to tense up, and she suddenly felt how quickly her bladder was refilling. She took a breath to warn Saoirse, but what came out instead was another moan.

Saoirse kept going until Pia's hips were moving on their own, pausing to pull back Pia's outer labia, giving her better access to Pia's clitoris. She began swirling her tongue around Pia's clitoris in slow, deliberate circles. Saoirse sped up, and Pia's body tensed while her moans echoed off the tiled walls.

The first contractions of her orgasm forced out a spray of piss between Saoirse's thrusts. Pia was mortified, but Saoirse seemed ready for it, and contentedly went on licking and thrusting.

When Pia's body finally relaxed, she was still peeing. It felt good, and warmed her quivering vulva as it dripped down to the tile floor. Saoirse sat up and leaned in to kiss the hickey on Pia's upper belly.

"You alright?" asked Saoirse.

Pia nodded, panting. She was too winded to speak and took a moment to catch her breath before Saoirse pulled her to her feet. They stood together under the shower for the next several minutes, until the washer sapped the water pressure again.

The living room was warming up when they emerged into it. Saoirse went upstairs to retrieve their nightshirts while Pia started the kettle. Five minutes later, the tea was ready and Pia joined Saoirse on the couch, setting both of their mugs on an end table. It was Saoirse's turn to pick the movie, so Pia sat back and took a sip of her tea.

"So, is there a chance I can convince you to let me do oral again?" asked Saoirse while she flipped through an oddly long list of sea life sports movies.

"Yeah," Pia yawned. "Thanks for asking about it first, though...and I promise I won't pee on your face every time."

"Only as often as you can manage, alright?" said Saoirse, laughing as she leaned over to kiss Pia. "And of course! Asking is the bare minimum - what kind of idiot just eats someone out without asking first?"

Saoirse picked a movie called "The Calamari Wrestler." They cuddled up under the fuzzy blankets to watch it, turning the volume up over the howling wind outside.