Weekend Sex Slave

Story Info
A weekend with friends being their sex slave.
8.4k words
4.62
44.7k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Toni73
Toni73
478 Followers

It was Thursday morning and I was just about to head down to the lobby to collect my mail, when my phone rang.

"Hello."

"Hi, it's James." He answered.

James was Katina's husband, who invited Mandy and me to his wife's surprise birthday party.

"Hi James, how are you?" I replied.

"I'm good. I got your number from Mandy. I hope you don't mind?" He asked.

"No, not at all," I replied.

"I wanted to thank you for coming to Katrina's birthday and also see if you are busy on the weekend. Katina and I would like to invite you over. We invited Mandy also, but she is busy." James asked.

"I'd love to." I replied.

"Perfect. I'll get Katina to work everything out with you."

"OK, I can't wait. Tell her to give me a call."

After talking to James, I went down to the lobby and collected my mail. When I got back to my apartment, I stripped naked and headed out on the balcony to spend a few hours working on my tan. As I was enjoying the sun, I noticed a guy watching from one of the opposite balconies. His apartment was one of the closest to mine, and he didn't seem shy as he stood watching me. I had never seen him before and was guessing he was there on holidays. He looked like he was in his mid-twenties, muscled, and although I preferred older, he was still good to look at.

Laying on the sun chair facing him, I slightly spread my legs. Feeling the sun beating down on my naked body, I ran my hand down between my legs, spreading my pussy lips apart. As I softly touch myself, I watched him remove his underwear, revealing his hard cock before laying back in his sun chair. His cock was big, and I was enjoying watching him stroke it as he watched me. With one hand, I started to fondle my nipple as I rubbed my clit with the other. After a minute, my pussy was ready and wet. I spread my legs as I slid two fingers inside my pussy while watching his hand stroke his cock. Suddenly, he started stroking harder. I lifted one leg slightly and while I continued to finger my pussy, I slid my other hand down and started teasing the rim of my arse.

All of a sudden, his cock exploded as he threw his head back. Watching him cum brought me to the edge of cumming too. I slid my finger into my arse as I fingered my pussy deep and hard. Suddenly, I let out a loud moan as my body started to tremble. As I came, I slid my fingers out of my arse and pussy and laid back enjoying the sensation running through my body. After a minute, I hopped up looking over at the guy on the balcony. I gave him a smile before heading inside for a nice refreshing shower. I spent the rest of the afternoon relaxing on the couch and decided on an early night.

The next morning, I got up and headed to the kitchen to make myself a coffee when my phone rang.

"Hello."

"Hi, It's Katina."

"Hi Katina, how are you?" I asked.

"I'm great. Thank you for the other night. I enjoyed myself." She said.

"You're welcome. Mandy and I enjoyed it also." I replied.

"James and I were wondering if you were free this weekend. I was going to see if Mandy was free also, but James said she was busy." She asked.

"Sounds fun. What have you got planned." I said with a giggle.

"Maybe you could be our sex slave for the weekend." Katina said with a laugh.

"Now that I would love." I said.

"Are you serious?" She said sounding surprised.

"My god yes. I was talking with a friend the other day who suggested it. I got so turned on thinking about it. Imagine being told what to do sexually at someone's beg and call." I replied.

"As long as I also get to command you?" Katina asked.

"Honey, I hope everybody does."

"I'm going to call James. I want you over tonight. Maybe we could get a few of James's friends to stop by. Would that be OK?" She asked.

"Sounds great."

"Maybe you should bring those toys with you." Katina suggested.

"OK, I'll bring them with me." I replied.

"I know James will be fine with it, how about you come over around seven tonight?" She asked.

"OK sounds great. I'll see you then." I replied.

I finished my coffee and headed for a shower washing my hair and shaving my legs and pussy. I dried off and stayed naked while organising what to take. I went through my toys and decided to pack most of them as well as a few pieces of lingerie. I put the bag at the door ready and spent the rest of the day relaxing ready for a long exciting few days.

It was around five-thirty. I headed for a quick shower before doing my hair. Afterwards I went to the bedroom thinking about what to wear and decided on a pair of skimpy denim shorts that showed off my arse and a black jumper with no bra. After getting dressed it was six-thirty, time to leave. I grabbed my things and headed out the door, locking it behind me. I headed down to the lobby, and as I headed to the car, I noticed a few guys having a good perv.

I drove to James and Katrina's house, arriving just before seven o'clock. I parked the car and made my way to the door. I knocked and after a short wait, the door opened.

"Hi Toni, come in." James said Inviting me inside.

"HI." I replied as I walked in.

"So, Katina tells me you are going to be our sex slave." James said with a smile.

As I went to answer him, Katina walked out of the bedroom.

"Hi, Toni." She said all excited.

"Hi Katina." I replied.

"You can put your things in here if you like." Katina said walking me to their bedroom. "Did you bring the toys?"

"I brought a lot of toys." I said as I put my bag down.

We headed out to the kitchen and joined James, as he made us a coffee.

"So, let me get this straight. You're going to be our sex slave?" James asked as he passed us our coffee.

"If that's what you want." I said with a laugh.

"Maybe we could have a few friends come over honey?" Katina suggested.

"I can organise that. Katina and I are pretty sexually active but never had a sex slave before." James said looking at Katina.

"This is a first for me too. There's not much I won't do, and I will let you know if things go a bit too far." I replied.

"So let me get this straight, we tell you what to do and you will do it?" James asked again.

"Whatever you want." I replied.

"She even brought a few toys honey." Katina said looking at James.

"And a few pieces of lingerie." I said with a smile.

"OK. Well, one rule is you are either dressed in lingerie or naked." James said with a cheeky smile.

"Well, I better go get changed." I replied as I stood up.

I headed to the bedroom and grabbed my bag, sitting it on the bed. I pulled out my lingerie and toys and slowly undressed as James and Katina watched from the open door. I grabbed my black g-string and teddy and put them on as Katina walked in the bedroom.

"My god, look at your toys." She said as she undressed.

"Follow me." She said as she picked up my bullet vibrator and black dildo.

As we got to the lounge, Katina handed me the toys before sitting next to James who was already sitting on the couch.

"Sit there." James said, pointing at the opposite couch. "I want to watch."

I sat down on the couch making myself comfortable. I looked over at James and Katina, as I spread my legs. I turned on the bullet vibrator and pulled my panties to the side before softly touching my clit. As I looked over at James, he slid his shorts off revealing his hard erect cock. I continued rubbing my clit with the vibrator as I grabbed the dildo. I put one foot up on the couch spreading my legs wide as I teased my wet pussy. As I slowly slid the dildo inside me, I looked over at Katina touching her pussy while James slowly stroked his cock.

"Kneel up on the couch and spread that pussy." James commanded.

I slid the dildo out of my pussy and turned off the vibrator before kneeling on the couch. With my arse and pussy facing James and Katina, I moved my legs apart. Being told what to do and being watched had gotten me so turned on, and my pussy was dripping wet.

"Oh fuck, finger that pussy." James said.

I slid my hand down between my legs, sliding two fingers inside my pussy burying them deep. After a good few minutes of fingering my pussy, I looked around at James and Katina. James stroked his cock while Katina fingered her pussy as both watched me. Suddenly, James got up and passed me the dildo before sitting back down. I slowly slid it inside my pussy and let out a moan of pleasure. As I toyed with my pussy, I could feel myself ready to cum. I fucked myself hard and deep as I started to moan over and over.

"Oh, cum baby." James said.

"Yeah, oh yeah." I moaned as my body shook.

"Come here and get on your knees." Katina said as I was still cumming.

My body still tingling, I got on my knees in front of Katina as she spread her legs. I licked her pussy enjoying the taste of her juices, as James moved behind me. He slapped my arse before sliding his fingers inside my pussy.

"Honey, I think she needs to be fucked by your cock." Katina suggested.

As James slid his cock in my pussy, Katina held my head pressing my mouth firmly against her pussy. All of a sudden, she started to breathe heavily as she let my head go before squeezing her breasts.

"Oh honey, fuck her James, oh fuck her. Oh god, I'm cumming, I'm cumming." She screamed as her body shook hard.

Suddenly, James slid his cock out of my pussy and sat on the couch. I moved in front of him and started to suck his cock. He grabbed my hair guiding my head up and down, as his cock buried deep in my mouth.

"Oh suck it, baby, that's it, suck it." James moaned. "Oh shit, yeah, yeah, oh I'm cumming, fuck I'm cumming."

He held my head and with his cock deep in my mouth, his cum shot down my throat.

"That taste good baby?" James asked as he let my head go.

"Mmmm yes." I replied as I licked his cock clean.

The three of us got up and headed to the kitchen. James got out a bottle of Rum and started filling three shot glasses. We sculled three shots each before James ordered me to the bedroom.

"Get undressed. I want to see you use those toys." He said before looking at his watch.

I removed my teddy and panties and lay on the bed. As I spread my legs, I grabbed my butt plug rubbing it against my wet pussy. I pulled my legs back and moved it to the rim of my arse, sliding it in nice and slow. I looked up at James as he opened a drawer pulling out his camera. I'm usually cautious with photos but I trusted James and Katina, plus it was turning me on.

"Yeah, that's it baby, pull those legs back." James requested.

He moved in with the camera taking a few close-up shots. As I continued to hold my legs, he spread my pussy lips before taking a few more shots.

"Time to fill that pussy." James said as he passed me my extra large black dildo.

I spread my legs and started to rub the dildo against my pussy getting it nice and wet before slowly working the head inside me. My pussy was stretched and with the butt plug in my arse, it felt so good. All of a sudden, Katina hopped up on the bed.

"God, make me cum." Katina said mounting her pussy over my mouth.

As my tongue explored every part of her pussy, I continued slowly driving the dildo inside me. The sensation felt amazing, and I knew it wasn't going to be long before I came.

"Oh fuck yeah, lick that pussy." James said watching and stroking his cock.

Hearing him talk dirty drove me wild and I couldn't hold back, I was ready to cum. As my tongue continued exploring Katina, I started to moan as she began to rub her clit.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming." I screamed as I forced the dildo a little further inside my pussy. "Oh fuck."

My body shook as I let go of the dildo and started to squeeze my breasts. Suddenly, as I lay enjoying the feeling running through my body. Katina started to moan as she lowered her pussy to my mouth.

"Oh honey, oh honey, I'm cumming." She moaned as her pussy juices squirted over my lips. "Mmmm, did you enjoy that James."

"Shit yeah, now it's my turn to cum on her." James said as Katina hopped off me.

As Katina sat beside me watching, James moved close. With my mouth open and ready, he stroked his cock as he started to moan.

"Oh fuck yeah, I'm cumming." James moaned as his cock exploded covering my face with his cum. "Oh baby, that felt good. I think you need a shower."

As James walked out of the bedroom, I hopped up and headed for a shower. I washed myself clean before hopping out and drying off. Naked, I walked out to the lounge and joined James and Katina.

"So, you having fun." James said as he prepared us something to eat.

"I am. What else have you got planned?" I asked.

"You'll see." He replied.

We had something to eat and as we finished there was a knock at the door. Katina put on her dressing gown and opened it, inviting two guys inside.

"Hi James." The guys said as they walked into the lounge.

"Hi Chris, Paul. How are you both?" He asked.

"Yeah good." They replied staring at my naked body.

"Why don't you take her to the bedroom? She's all yours." James said smiling at me.

As I headed to the bedroom, both guys followed. I lay on the bed naked watching them both undress as James and Katina entered the room.

"Fuck that pussy honey." James said passing me a dildo.

I spread my legs and started rubbing my pussy. getting it nice and wet. After a minute, I slid the dildo inside my pussy feeling deep inside as Chris and Paul joined me on the bed. As both guys started sucking my nappies, I looked over at Katina. With James sitting on the chair, she mounted him sliding his cock in her arse. As she rode him, they both watched me being used. Suddenly, Paul lay on the bed. Chris slid the dildo out of my pussy before guiding me onto Paul's hard cock. As I rode him, he spread my arse wide, and Chris slid the dildo inside my pussy. Now with Paul's cock and the dildo inside my pussy, Chris moved behind me.

"Oh fuck, that feels good." Chris said sliding the dildo deeper in my pussy.

"Fuck her tight arse Chris. She loves a hard cock in her arse, just like Katina." James said as he groped Katina's breasts.

Chris ran his tongue around the rim of my arse before kneeling behind me. As he positioned his cock pressing it against my arse, I gripped the sheets on the bed tight. Slowly, the head of his cock spread my arse wide as it slowly slid inside me.

"Oh fuck, yeah, oh yeah." I moaned feeling every inch inside me.

As both guys fucked me, Katina got off James and grabbed the extra large dildo. She mounted him in the same position sliding his cock in her arse. She spread her legs and laid back on James's chest as she slowly eased the head of the dildo inside her pussy.

"Your arse is so tight." Chris said as he pulled my hair tight. "You like being fucked nice and hard?"

"Oh, yeah." I screamed as their cocks pounded me. "Oh fuck, yeah, yeah, god I'm cumming."

As I came, both guys pulled their cocks out and rolled me onto the bed. Paul pulled my legs to the edge of the bed and spread them apart and he slid his cock in my pussy. As he fucked me, Chris stood watching as he stroked his cock. Suddenly, Katina started to moan. With James's cock in her arse she toyed her pussy hard with the dildo.

"Yeah, oh yeah, baby I'm cumming." Katina screamed as her body shook.

She pulled the dildo from her pussy as she collapsed on James. Suddenly, James helps her up as he got up from the chair. As I lay enjoying Paul's hard cock, James joined me on the bed.

He mounted me positioning his balls over my mouth as he stroked his hard cock. As I teased him with my tongue, Paul started fucking my pussy harder and deeper as I felt his cock getting harder.

"Fuck yeah, fuck I'm cumming, I'm cumming." Paul moaned pounding my pussy hard.

"Oh god yes, oh yeah that feels good." I moaned as his cock pulsated deep inside me.

As I lay enjoying the feel of his cock, I started to explore the rim of James's arse, and I could tell he was enjoying it. As Paul slid his cock out of my pussy, James quickly moved back.

"Oh baby, yeah, yeah." He moaned as his cock exploded over my face. "Fuck that felt good."

James slid his cock in my mouth and as I finished sucking him clean, Katina passed me a towel.

"I'm going to fuck that arse hard. Get on your knees." Chris said as I wiped James's cum from my face.

As I rolled over, Katina laid on the bed guiding my pussy over her mouth. As her tongue teased my clit and bathed in Paul's cum, Chris knelt behind me sliding his cock nice and slow in my arse.

"You're a real naughty slut." Chris said as he grabbed my hair pulling my head back tight.

With his cock pounding my arse and Katina teasing my pussy, I was ready to cum.

"Oh my god, fuck me, fuck me harder, yeah, oh yeah I'm cumming." I screamed.

As I came, I could feel Chris's cock getting harder, and I could feel every inch inside me as he fucked me deep.

"Fuck yeah, feel it you slut. I'm cumming." Chris moaned.

"Oh god." I screamed as he filled my arse with his cum.

As Chris finished cumming, I rolled off Katina and lay on the bed. I could still feel Paul's cum leaking from my pussy. James and the guys took their clothes and headed out to the lounge.

"You having fun honey? I know we are." Katina said lying beside me.

"I am." I replied.

"Why don't you have a shower honey." She said as she stood up.

I headed for a long shower washing myself clean before hopping out and drying off. As I returned to the bedroom, Katina headed for a shower as I collected all my toys off the bed.

"Don't pack them away, I'm sure you are going to need them." James said with a cheeky smile.

As I put them up on the dressing table, Katina returned from the shower naked.

"So where am I sleeping?" I asked as James headed for a shower.

"Hop in honey." She said pulling the sheets back.

I got in the bed laying in the middle as Katina lay beside me. We chatted for about ten minutes before James returned from the bathroom. He headed out to the lounge and not long after, Katina and I dozed off to sleep.

The next morning, I was woken by Katina slowly sliding my legs apart. As I lay on my stomach, I felt her tongue teasing the rim of my arse as James started to wake. As he watched, he kicked off the blankets and started stroking his cock. Suddenly, Katina got up a grabbed the lubricant from the bedside table before kneeling beside me. She squirted a small amount on my arse and teased my rim before slowly sliding a finger inside me.

"Honey, I want to watch you fuck her tight arse. She's nice and ready for you." Katina said as she slid her finger out, got up and lay beside me.

James got up and moved between my legs. He pressed his hard cock against my arse and slid deep inside me.

"Oh fuck." I moaned.

As he pounded my arse, I looked at Katina lying beside me. Watching James fucking me, she rubbed her clit with one hand while pinching her nipples with the other.

"Oh, fuck her honey." She said as she watched.

"Fuck your arse is tight." He said as he started to fuck me harder and deeper.

I slid my hands down between my legs and started to rub my clit. My pussy was dripping wet, and I could feel James's cock start to get harder as he stretched my arse.

"Oh fuck, feel it baby, ready for my cum in your arse." James moaned.

"Fuck, make me cum, make me cum." I scream feeling my pussy ready to explode.

"Yeah, yeah, oh god I'm cumming." James moaned as his cock exploded in my arse.

"Oh shit, I'm cumming." I screamed as his cock pulsate inside me filling my arse.

"Fuck your arse feels good." James said as he slid his cock out.

As I lay enjoying the sensation running through my body, Katina got on her knees.

"Make me cum." She demanded.

I hopped up and moved behind her. I spread her arse and teases the rim with my tongue as James lay on the bed watching. I slid two fingers inside her pussy burying them deep as she laid her head down on the bed with her arse in the air. After a minute, I slid my two fingers out of her pussy and slowly eased them into her arse. Her body froze as she let out a loud moan. As I fucked her, I rubbed her clit with my other hand.

Toni73
Toni73
478 Followers