A "Butterfly" Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I will be right back," she said. "I have to grab some stuff from the kitchen."

I nodded. "Ok, doll. I'm curious what you're going to do to me."

She giggled. "You'll see," she said in a sultry voice before venturing out of the room for a few moments.

I lay there in semi-darkness as she retrieved whatever items she planned on using, doing my best to slow my heart rate and steady my breathing. My arms and legs fidgeted slightly as I remained bound to the bed with the metal restraints. This was nerve-wracking, but I was determined to endure the experience.

I took some deep breaths and pictured myself in my favorite place as I waited for her to return. For the briefest of moments, I was lying on a pink sand beach in Bermuda. I had visited there on spring break my freshman year in college, and it was the most beautiful beach I had ever seen. The water had been turquoise and incredibly clean. The girls there were, admittedly, not as clean, but they were horny as hell... and that was enough for a sex-crazed bloke like myself! I had fucked a total of fifteen girls that week, and by week's end, had experienced my first foursome.

I hadn't even heard her re-enter the room when I was greeted by what felt like a feather gracing my leg. Naturally, I jumped slightly.

"Try not to move," she advised in a soft voice as she glided the "feather" along my flesh. I smiled and gave in to the pleasant sensation, moaning on occasion. Goosebumps formed on my skin as chills ran through me. So far, I enjoyed this.

SMACK!

She whaled me in the balls with what felt like her hand, causing me to grimace and yelp in discomfort. I suppose I had it coming, seeing what I had done to her nipples and pussy when she was tied down. She continued to graze my skin with the feathery object, eventually reaching my cock, balls, and arse crack. I couldn't help but moan, but did my best to avoid moving, still having no idea what she was using on me.

She began kissing and licking me all over, still running the mystery object over my body. Her mouth lingered around my arsehole, and she glided her vibrating tongue around my opening for several minutes, much to my delight. It wasn't every day that I found a lass who was willing to toss my salad. So far, I was in heaven. This would soon change.

"I'm going to remove the blindfold now," she said, as she kissed my balls and worked her way up to my cock. She left a trail of gentle kisses up my stomach until she reached my mouth, then kissed me passionately. I moaned with pleasure.

She removed the blindfold, and I was able to see what she had been using on me. My eyes widened as I saw what she was holding in her hand. It was no feather. It was a big, sharp KNIFE!

I immediately began to pant and fight against the metal restraints. My face grew hot with a combination of rage and fear.

"Bloody hell!" I shouted. "Are you some kind of crazy bitch, running that fucking knife all over me?! Get me out of these restraints, dammit! Psycho bitch!" My head thrashed back and forth as I attempted to break free from the shackles. Strong as I was, I couldn't break free and the metal restraints choked my limbs in an icy, unforgiving grip. I glared at her, and she appeared calm and patient, as if she was expecting my reaction all along.

"Kenny," she began patiently. "Look at your body. I haven't left a scratch on you. I have practiced this countless times before. My last boyfriend did it on me and then he taught me how to do it on him. It's called 'knife play,' and if you like, I could teach you how to do it. It's a little scary at first, but it's exhilarating once you get the hang of it."

I shook as I recovered from the initial trauma of what she just did to me. But she was right: there wasn't a scratch on me. I nodded reluctantly.

"Ok, dear," I began with a sigh. "You win. I must say, I'm impressed. It felt like you were using a feather. But can you please take these restraints off? And then you can teach me how to do it. I'm interested."

She nodded. "I will. But first, I want to use the knife on you without the blindfold, so you can see what I'm doing."

I swallowed hard. I was nervous as hell but didn't want her to think I was chicken, so I reluctantly agreed. She smiled and began to move the knife closer to my groin area. It was next to impossible to stay still or avoid going into a complete panic as I watched the knife make contact with my flesh, but somehow I held it together as she glided the edge of the blade along my inner thighs, cock, and balls. It was obvious from the smirk on her face that she was enjoying this, not that I blamed her. I mean, who WOULD'NT want to dominate an overbearing bloke such as myself? I closed my eyes and took some deep breaths as she continued her routine with the knife.

"Keep your eyes open," she advised in a soft voice. "Watching is part of the lesson. Notice how I hold the knife, how slowly I move, and how steady I keep the pressure. All these things are important."

I swallowed hard and opened my eyes, forcing myself to watch. Keeping my eyes open was akin to placing my hand on a hot stove and leaving it there. Since closing my eyes was not an option, my gut instinct was to look away. Still, I made myself watch her skillfully move the knife over my body, swallowing periodically and trying my damndest to avoid fidgeting.

Memories of the Bermuda trip entered my mind once again, and I pretended that someone else was lying on the bed besides me. This tactic worked until she got to my throat, holding the knife gently against the front of it. My heart beat wildly in my chest as I thought of how badly things could end if I moved even slightly. The blade was nestled midway between my carotid artery and my jugular vein. Tears of desperation filled my eyes as I tinkered with the idea of begging her to remove the knife from my throat. Luckily, she backed away before I reached that level of upset. I sighed with complete relief as she put down the knife and smiled.

"You made it," she said, leaning over to kiss my lips and caress my face. Then she undid the restraints. A wave of relief crashed over me as I rose from the bed, grabbing a much needed cigarette from the dresser and lighting it. Then I took a very long drag and held in the delicious smoke for a long time before exhaling. I might have snapped at her briefly after she had taken off the blindfold, but at least I had managed to avoid falling apart. Now, all I had to do was master knife play. I was excited as well as nervous when she handed me the knife and lay on the bed, smirking.

"Whenever you're ready, Master," she said in a seductive tone.

I smirked sexily at her, taking a few more drags off my ciggy before putting it out. The knife felt strange in my hand, like a foreign object. I cleared my throat and turned to look at her.

"Did you want me to restrain you?" I asked.

She shook her head as she lay face up, looking surprisingly relaxed. "No need. I'm so used to knife play that I barely flinch. I recommend starting with the tops of my feet and working your way up my body. Also, start out by holding the knife in such a way that the blade is parallel to my skin, so you're less likely to cut me if you're feeling shaky. Also, try to keep the pressure light and steady. And, most importantly, move SLOWLY."

I nodded and took several deep breaths before approaching the top of her foot. I held the knife flat against her skin, as she had instructed. My hand shook visibly for the first several seconds, but then I was able to relax more. I pretended that I was buttering toast, gliding the knife up her instep and then her calf. I was extra careful when reaching her knee. Occasionally she gave some pointers, and I managed to skillfully maneuver the knife over her stomach and arms, eventually making my way back to her torso.

Before long, I successfully reached her breasts. I was extra cautious around her nipples, barely grazing her flesh. Goosebumps appeared on her skin as the cool metal glided over her ample bosom. I knew the big challenge would be her neck, and I very cautiously moved the knife up to her clavicle, before reaching her tender neck area. My hand actually began to shake and I wisely removed the knife from her neck, taking a moment to gather myself with some deep breaths. Noticing my anxiety level, she gently grabbed hold of my wrist and looked into my eyes, a sweet smile crossing her lips.

"You've got this, Kenny," she said in a soft voice. "You're doing a wonderful job. I'm very proud of you. Now place the knife gently against the front of my neck. Here," she said, guiding my hand to her throat.

She turned my wrist so the sharp blade gently rested against her dainty neck. I held that position for a solid minute. Surprisingly, my hand didn't shake, and I felt an incredible high, the likes of which I had only experienced after winning a race or snorting a line of coke. I smiled and my eyes filled with happy tears. That was the moment I knew I had mastered knife play, and I was hooked.

"Great job," she whispered with a sultry grin. Then she gently took the knife from me and placed it on the nightstand. She wrapped her arms around my torso and kissed me passionately for several minutes. By the time she backed away from me, I was dizzy with joy. AND I had an important question to ask her.

"Sweetheart," I began, "You and I have been dating for over a month now, and I feel like we have an amazing connection. I want to take things to the next level. I want you to be my girlfriend. Will you?" I looked at her with a hopeful expression on my face.

She breathed a sigh of what appeared to be relief and smiled broadly. "Yes, Kenny. I will be your girlfriend. Jesus, it took you long enough to ask!" She giggled.

I laughed and kissed her some more, delighted with her answer. "Well, you know, I wanted to make sure we were compatible first," I said jokingly. She knew full well that I'd had a crush on her for two years, and that my whoring around with other girls was simply a way to console myself because I had really wanted HER all along. And now, she WAS mine. To hell with other girls. I was so happy.

We lay on the bed together, holding each other and kissing as our nude bodies tangled together in a loving embrace. I felt so relaxed and content, and my eyes got heavy as I lay there. After a few moments, I heard my best friend Daryl's voice. In my increasingly sleepy state, I groggily wondered when he had arrived at my dormitory. Perhaps we could all go out for pizza?

"Wake up, sleepyhead," Daryl said in a soft voice.

My eyes shot open, and I was no longer in my dormitory bedroom but the bedroom in my own house. The bed was king sized. I was no longer holding my new girlfriend, but was clutching one of my down pillows. It had all been one vivid dream, and a very sweet one at that. I looked up at Daryl, who was smiling at me.

"Fancy some breakfast?" He asked. "Amy, Tracy, and Eugene want to grab a nibble at the diner."

I nodded, noticing at that moment how much my head throbbed. I grimaced as I rubbed my fingers along my temples.

"Rough night last night?" Daryl joked, as he sat down on the edge of the bed.

"Just a bit," I joked with a chuckle. "But I had a pleasant dream about my wife. It felt so real." A lump formed in my throat.

Daryl patted me on the shoulder. "I'm glad you had a nice dream about her. I usually just have nightmares about the girls I'VE been with!" He laughed.

I laughed as well, grateful to have him as a friend. My stomach growled very loudly at that moment and we both broke into raucous laughter.

"Bloody hell, I AM hungry!" I said with a chuckle. "Diner, here I come!"

I got up from bed and got ready to join Daryl and my friends for a late breakfast, the image of my wife's smiling face still fresh in my mind.