Fuck Weed: Pt. 01

Story Info
New strain of weed makes wife very horny.
21.7k words
4.53
87.1k
263
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

FUCK WEED

Copyright 2022 by Stormbringer

Mike Hayes was bending down to pick up another branch from last night's storm when he heard the car come squealing to a stop on the other side of the stone fence surrounding his yard. He didn't think much of it until he heard some doors slamming. He looked up as a dark figure appeared in the twilight rising up above his eight-foot fence. The man must have been standing on the hood of a car. The hoodie covered black man appeared to be trying to climb over his fence. Mike ducked behind a tree and whipped out his cell phone. He kept a wary eye on the black thug as he pressed 9 then 1. His finger froze above the last 1. He didn't need to call the police. Blaring sirens told him that the police were already on their way.

The black man tossed a bundle into a bush in Mike's yard before he disappeared, jumping off the hood of his car. Mike approached his fence, hearing a car door slam on the other side. Police lights reflected off the leaves in his trees as another car slammed its brakes and then another further down the street.

"Freeze," yelled an authoritative voice. "Hands up."

"About time," muttered Mike. The police had a reputation for not doing their jobs. Crime had skyrocketed and the dem-coms running the city council had voted with the trend of defunding the police a few years back. Mike was grateful for the fence which helped keep out the riffraff. Of course, the drug dealer they were arresting would be back on the street in a few hours thanks to the lefty district attorney.

Mike quit listening to the arrest and walked over to his hydrangea. It didn't take much rooting around for him to find the object the thug had tossed into his yard. He held it up, not quite sure what it was in the growing darkness. He thought about tossing it back over the fence to the police, but curiosity changed his mind and he carried the bundle toward the lights on his back deck. He held it up to the light, recognizing the leaves and buds.

He was holding a brick of marijuana!

**********

"How was work?" he asked when his wife came home the next day.

Jodi Hayes sighed and dropped her briefcase on the couch. "Typical," she said. "I need a good long soak in the tub after dinner."

"Well, I was thinking the hot tub would feel nice tonight," he said, handing her a glass of wine.

Jodi's warning bells went off. She knew her husband too well. A soak in the hot tub and some wine to loosen her up meant he was hoping to have sex. "The tub sounds great, but don't get your hopes up for anything else," she told him, accepting and sipping her wine. His shoulders visibly slumped as she dashed his high hopes.

Jodi taught eighth grade at middle school and over the last few years she'd been having a rough time of it. A local civil rights group had sued the school over the fact that the remedial level classes for the disruptive students were 100% black. The school board's compromise was to end the remedial classes and place the disruptive students back in with the better-behaved students. She'd been happy with her job up until that point. She'd also dodged a bullet. She was the top teacher in her district for recommending students for those remedial classes.

The fact that Jodi Hayes was a stunner and built like a stripper didn't help much either. Jodi was four years younger than Mike's 38 and still glowing with youthful beauty. Long red hair fell down between her shoulder blades. Her eyes were bright and green. Her lips full, naturally dark, and her smile could brighten any room though she rarely smiled. Her face was very Playboy girl next door, but her body was pure Penthouse. She wouldn't tell her husband, but he'd checked her bra. Her giant breasts were an E-cup and sat proud above a thin waist and a flat belly. All natural, but Mike didn't blame his buddies when they asked where Jodi had gotten her implants. A few didn't believe him. Her breasts were too big and perfect to be normal. He replied bitterly that if she'd gotten implants, she'd be more inclined to show them off. Her ass was great also, full, fit, and firm, thrusting up and out in a nice firm bubble to balance out the weight on her chest. Her legs were long and very fit. Her breasts kept her from running so she stayed fit with an exercise bike in the garage and yoga classes at the gym.

Jodi dressed pretty conservatively normally and especially for school. Today she was wearing slacks and a surprisingly tight top that hugged her breasts, but she'd covered them up with an open sweater. Jodi took the sweater off and tossed it over the back of a chair. Her top was a little daring for her. It was low cut, showing off her freckled chest and even a little cleavage. Her nipples were visible poking through her bra and top. Jodi was freckled like a lot of redheads, but not heavily so and they were concentrated in certain areas, mostly her upper cheeks and chest. Her breasts and belly were pale white and blemish free. She untucked her shirt loosening it so that her nipples were less visible. "What's for dinner?" she asked.

"Just a light salad with some salmon on it," he told her. She nodded happy with his choice. Mike wished he'd gone heavier. He was hungry and craving steak and potatoes, but he had some erectile issues and found his pills worked better on an empty stomach. Oh well, he thought. Eating light was still good for him as he'd been developing a paunch over the last few years.

They ate and filled each other in on their day. He refilled her glass of wine. "No more after this, okay?" she said with a smirk. He was still hoping for sex and another glass or two, she might have given in. He'd learned that early on when they were dating. She didn't mind. She'd had a religious upbringing and it had left her uptight about sex and her body. She rarely let Mike see her nude and sex was always in the dark. She couldn't shake her inhibitions. The best wildest sex they'd had had been after a night clubbing when they were drunk. Alcohol was also responsible for her losing her virginity. During her senior year, she'd gotten drunk celebrating her eighteenth birthday at a party in high school and decided she didn't want to be a virgin anymore. She hadn't been allowed to date, but ended up sleeping with a male friend that she'd been talking to when the buzz hit her. He was a bit of a nerd and also a virgin. He didn't last long, squirting within seconds of putting his little five-inch dick in her. He'd promised to pull out, but apologized profusely saying he'd lost control. She spent the next month worried he'd gotten her pregnant and avoiding him. She decided he was no longer her friend either when his nerd friends started snickering at her and one even asked her out, assuming she might be an easy lay.

Mike was different. They'd met in college. Sex with him was better, but nothing to rival the descriptions she'd read about in the occasional romance novel she'd read. He always wore a condom and could pace himself pretty well. The first time they'd had sex drunk was also the first time she'd rode him and had lost her inhibitions enough they hadn't turned out the lights. He'd also lasted only a few strokes as she bounced wildly on his skinny six-inch dick. He'd just stared wide eyed at her bouncing breasts while pinching her erect nipples and also lost control. She'd been so into the sex that she hadn't stopped bouncing in his lap until his penis shriveled up and fell out of her. Her pussy had kept the condom and his sperm. Mike fished it out of her and she'd spent another month worried about being pregnant.

He kept wearing condoms the first year of their marriage and quit after that when they decided to try to start a family. Seven years later they remained childless and were certain one of them was infertile. Jodi was convinced it was her, but hadn't seen a doctor about it.

"Hot tub?" he asked after dinner.

She smiled at him. "I'll go get changed."

"I'll get the dishes."

Jodi stood and gave her husband a glance that gave him some hope. He was a good man, cooking her dinner and cleaning up afterwards. He deserved a little reward. Plus, the light meal with the wine had affected her and she was slightly buzzed. "Be right back."

"You know we don't need suits," he said.

"I do." She headed for the stairs.

"The yard's fenced in. No one can see us," he called after her. Jodi didn't answer. Mike still had hopes. He refilled her wine glass and left in on the table. If she grabbed and took it with her to the tub, he was getting laid. If not, he had a plan B.

**********

Jodi entered the bedroom and pulled her top up. Her tightly squeezed breasts heaved and fell as she pulled the top off. Her bra looked like it was straining to hold her breasts in. She pulled her slacks down and stood up clad only in her bra and panties. Her underwear was plain and practical. Her hands came up to unhook her bra, but paused. She gave a quick glance at the window to make sure the curtains were closed. A few years back, Mike had caught some of her students gathering on the street behind their fence and staring up at her open window after she'd gotten out of the shower. She made sure the curtains or blinds were closed ever since.

She unhooked her bra, sighing as they sprang free of their confinement. Her nipples hardened slightly in the air conditioning. She had sizable areola, but they were faint around the edges darkening as they approached her prominent rosy nipples. They were so conspicuous; she was often forced to wear three layers of clothing to keep them from protruding out. As much as she tried to hide them, her breasts had their own agenda about wanting to be seen and free.

She slid the panty down her strong thighs and stepped out of them. Her bush was red and matched her hair, her pubes more whisps then curls. She retrieved her green one-piece from her drawer and stepped into it. It was tight and hugged her figure. She thought it showed off too much. Mike thought she was ridiculous and bought her a bikini to show off even more. The bikini still sat in its box in the drawer She might have considered wearing it, but he'd screwed up and bought a thong, plus the top barely covered her nipples and was sized for DDs, not an E cup. The top squeezed her breasts so tightly, her entire areola stood out through the top. At least with the one piece, only her nipples pushed out through the top.

Jodi wrapped a towel around her body and headed back downstairs. She saw the glass of wine on the table, but her buzz was gone as was any tiny desire she'd been having for sex so she left it there. She dropped the towel and climbed into the tub, sighing as she sank down into the hot water. Mike joined her a few minutes later. He set her glass of wine on the ledge beside her. "Optimist," she told him. He winked back. "What's that?" she asked, seeing a Ziplock bag in his hand. "Is that a lighter?" Neither of them smoked so she couldn't understand why he had a lighter.

Mike climbed in beside her and sank his skinny body down into the water. "I have something I thought we should try." He held the bag up so she could see it.

"Is that a joint?" she gasped in shock. "Where'd you get it?"

Mike relayed the story about the black youth tossing the brick into their yard.

"And you didn't turn it in?" she asked, in surprise. He just shrugged. She would have turned it in immediately. It was evidence after all and would have helped put that black boy behind bars where he belonged. "I can't smoke pot."

"Why not?"

"I'm a school teacher. It's illegal!"

"It hasn't been illegal for years."

"Then why were the police chasing that black boy?"

"Hmm, good question," said Mike, thinking. "Maybe he's unlicensed and isn't paying taxes on it. I don't know." Mike shrugged again. "But recreational marijuana has been legal for years now."

"Have you done this?"

"Yeah, a few times back in college. It's very relaxing. It'll help you settle down after a bad day at work."

"I don't know about this, Mike. Isn't pot a gateway drug to worse things?"

"That's nonsense. Let's just try it this once. If it's horrible, I'll go to the police and tell them I found a brick in my yard."

"Maybe I'll just watch you," said Jodi.

Mike had rolled a fat joint. He placed it between his lips and lit the end. He took a puff and held it in. Mike exhaled the smoke. "This is good, better than I remember." He took another hit and felt himself relax, a sense of well-being coming over him. "Mmm, there it is," he sighed. "Feels good." He held the joint out to Jodi. She stared for almost half a minute before reaching out and taking it.

Jodi stared at it for a moment before placing it between her lips and sucking in some smoke. She choked coughing it out. She held the joint in one hand and reached for her glass of wine, taking a sip to cool her throat.

"Try it again," said Mike. "Take some smoke into your lungs and hold it there."

Jodi tried again, inhaling and holding it. Jodi breathed out the smoke and stared at the joint. "Hmmm, I like it." She sat up to hand the joint back and Mike noticed her nipples were rock hard with even parts of her areola visible through her top. He took a light hit saving most of it for her. She took another hit when he handed it back. "You're right. I do feel relaxed, really good."

She drank half her wine while Mike took another short hit. "So, was I wrong to be an optimist?" he asked, handing the joint back to her.

"No, I think you might just get lucky." Her eyes were lidded, a smile on her face. "This feels great."

It did feel great, thought Mike, taking the joint back and taking a small hit, quickly handing it back to her. Jodi closed her eyes as she held the smoke in. Mike took the opportunity to sit up and slide his shorts down. He could even feel some stirring in his limp dick at the thought of having sex soon. He tossed the shorts out of the tub. Her eyes were still closed. The joint appeared to be slipping through her fingers. Mike reached out and caught it. He took the joint between his lips and puffed while shaking his wife. "Jodi?" he asked, afraid she'd smoked too much and had passed out dashing all chances of him getting laid.

"Mmmm," she moaned. There was a warm tingling sensation in her clit. Mike must have turned up the heat in the hot tub. It was hot, impossibly hot, unbearably hot. A smile spread across her lips as she pictured the first time, she and Mike had made love. She thought about the friend that had taken her virginity and wondered if he'd gotten better at it. She remembered the joy on Mike's face at the strong erection he had the first time he'd taken his ED meds. Oh joy, she'd thought sarcastically, not thrilled at the fact that he'd be wanting to have sex more often now that he had the pills. Her memory changed and now she was as thrilled as he was to see him stiff again. She wanted his big stiff prick inside her. She wanted to make love, no she wanted to fuck. She wanted to fuck the hard dick just like she had the night they'd been drunk and she'd fucked him with the lights on, riding his hard prick with wild abandon until she'd had a rare orgasm, he'd felt so good inside her and now she felt... empty. So empty. Jodi didn't want to feel empty. She wanted to be filled, to feel something sliding inside her. The muscles in her vagina were clenching and contracting inwards trying to pull an imaginary dick inside her to give her the satisfaction she so desperately needed. Then there was only darkness with a tiny point of light that grew and grew until...

Mike had finished off the joint while staring at his wife. Jodi's head was still back, eyes closed, but she was whimpering and moaning, squirming on her seat in the tub. Her nipples were so hard, her entire areolae were pushing out the top of her bathing suit making it appear as if her breasts had actually grown. Jodi's head came up and she opened her eyes. Her pupils were big, round, and dilated.

"Ohmygod, Mike," she said, staring at him. "Go take a pill," she ordered.

Damn, he thought. He should have taken his penis pills earlier. That was one order he was willing to follow. Mike stood up quickly, standing in the center of the tub, facing his seated wife, and ready to climb out past her. She was staring at his crotch. He looked down. His penis was rock hard, so hard it was almost painful, and as big as he'd ever seen it. "Apparently I don't need a pill," he said, staring down in pleasant surprise at his dick.

"Apparently not," she replied, moving her face closer to examine his stony erection.

Mike's surprise turned to shock when Jodi's lips engulfed the grape-sized tip of his prick. "Whoa! Jodi!" His wife was sucking his dick. HIS WIFE WAS SUCKING HIS DICK! Now it was Mike's turn to say, "Ohmygod!" Her lips were halfway down his six and a quarter inch dick bobbing forward and back steadily, taking a little more in each time she swallowed him. "Oh honey, that feels so good." He threw his head back and closed his eyes wanting to enjoy the sensations, but instantly quit that idea. He needed to watch this rare treat. Mike stared down at Jodi's red hair and watched inch after inch of his skinny prick disappear down her throat. His balls began to tingle. Oh oh, thought Mike. "Honey, you'd better stop." She did stop, hallway down his dick, cheeks puckered. Her dilated eyes stared up at him. "I'm getting close, babe. Let's take this up to the bedroom."

Jodi pulled her head back until the head of Mike's prick cleared her lips and she was holding his stiff dick by the base. He smiled down at her, approvingly. Instead of stopping, she stared up at him as her tongue came out and twirled around his dick head. Then she sank her lips down to the base of his dick.

"Oh shit! Shit, babe," he groaned. Jodi started bobbing her head faster. "Gonna cum," he warned her. Jodi made a contented sound in her throat as she sucked him. "Gonna cum. Gonna cum. Gonna cumming! Mike wanted to grab the back of her head and pull her all the way down on his dick. His orgasm was so intense, his legs started trembling and he almost collapsed in the tub. Jodi swallowed every bit of it, ending by wrapping her lips around the glans of his cock and stroking his shaft upwards as if she were trying to get every drop. Finally, she slowly pulled her lips off his dick. "Sorry, honey, I tried to warn you." Oddly, she didn't look upset.

"It's good, Mike," she replied, licking her lips.

"That was amazing, and I'm not complaining, but I really wanted to make love tonight." He helped her stand.

"Me too," she said. "I don't know what came over me. It was just bobbing in front of my face and it looked so good, I wanted it in my mouth." The light was dim, but he could see she was flushing in embarrassment. "I'm so horny right now, but I couldn't stop sucking your dick. I want this inside me so bad, Mike," she said, her hand reaching down and stroking his hard dick. She stopped and looked down at his penis. Jodi pushed down on the head with her index finger. It bent down and sprang back up. "You're still hard!"

"Well shit! I am," he said, looking down at it. "Quick, let's get inside before it goes away." He stepped out of the hot tub and held his hand out for his wife. She stepped out and they hurried towards the sliding glass door into the house. Mike stopped her at the door. He turned her to face him. "Wait, your suit's wet." He reached out and pulled down the straps on her shoulders.

"But Mike, what if your erection goes away?"

He pulled the front of her suit down. His eyes widening when he exposed her giant E-cups. He was stripping her nude, outside, under the light, and she was letting him! Mike bent over pulling her suit down to her waist. "Trust me babe, this is helping it stay up." He took one of her hard pink nipples between his lips and she gasped.