All Comments on 'A Butterscotch Sky Ch. 02'

by WillDevo

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
JaceyTreyJaceyTreyabout 3 years ago

Now, included with the scienc-y science fiction, we have global political intrigue? Awesome! I'm a little confused as to the main character's reticence to marriage... but, o.k. Well done! 5 🌟!

Storyteller0112Storyteller0112about 3 years ago

THANK YOU.

We all get so invested in your characters, so thank you for a quite satisfactory cliffhanger resolution. Now to endure the wait for the next part. There will be a next part, right?

As a fan, I am sad that I can only give you 5 stars.

tentaclesforalltentaclesforallabout 3 years ago

I was about three paragraphs into the first chapter when I realised that I had made a grave mistake.

Now here I am at the end of chapter two and I'm condemned into the purgatory that is waiting for the next chapter.

And you two a**holes had to both end this chapter on a cliffhanger and make it the best thing I think you've ever written by far!

I'm not sure I like you anymore...

SplitGeode66SplitGeode66about 3 years ago

great story! Can't wait for the next chapter.

BruceWoBruceWoabout 3 years ago

Love the Cliffhanger. Great stuff.

Ravey19Ravey19about 3 years ago

Another cliffhanger ending. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This isn't a category I usually look at but stumbling over this story is a treat. The two of you produce amazing stories. I'm enjoying this one and want to thank you.

PurplefizzPurplefizzover 1 year ago

So it’s a mash up whodunnits, spy thrillers, and sci-fi. Damn fine too if can say so!

LL&P WillDevo. Ppfzz

Richard1940Richard194011 months ago

Still enjoying it, Appreciated properly this time 5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWillDevo@WillDevo
Latest news: (1/2/24): The updates to our "seasonal" tale, "The Flight Before Christmas," are up now. It's only some corrections and style changes, so go ahead and read it any time if you're up for some holiday-based erotica. Also, forgot to mention earlier that the names "Br...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES