All Comments on 'A Butterscotch Sky Ch. 05'

by WillDevo

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
tentaclesforalltentaclesforallalmost 3 years ago

Soo... I'm wondering if this is it, or if there is more to come... It's not like the curve-balls haven't been coming one after the other throughout the whole story.

From my side at least, I'd love to stay with both the world and the people you've populated it with for a while longer.

All in all though, magnificent effort!

ender2k2kender2k2kalmost 3 years ago
That was great

Thank you.

teedeedubteedeedubalmost 3 years ago

Well, SyFy, eh? Pretty good job. I only found the story because 04 was in Romance. But, I'm glad I did. Certainly a different kind of flying........ Very detailed and very believable. My favorite. Thanks for sharing.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefalmost 3 years ago

Well done. Five out of five *****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I don't normally read the sci-fi section but thoroughly enjoy your stories. I'm so happy that I stumbled over this story as it was very entertaining. Guess it proves what amazing writers you two are, regardless of genre. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I read lots of sci-fi, but this is amazing. The detail and, as far as I can tell, technical & scientific accuracy is impeccable. Plus it's a wonderful romance. i can only guess at your background, but I've a feeling Google only gets a minor credit. This would make an amazing movie

You've got to write more sci-fi - please.

Strand

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

As a Sci-Fi fan of long standing, this story was a breath of fresh air. It had all of the topics that I enjoy. It was exceptionally well written and well paced. I was expecting more of. the CIA intrigue because I have become very disillusioned with our government and the way it is being run. But I have to say the rest aren't much better. Keep up the good work..I move on to the rest of your collection..

SBC97281SBC97281over 1 year ago

Thanks for very human and humane hard science fiction. I appreciate details that make the story realistic. I like the absence of lose ends as the story closed. Technical stuff is realistic enough I believe that flow.

Richard1940Richard19406 months ago

Very enjoyable, different. Thank you. 5*

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Very enjoyable, different. Thank you. 5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWillDevo@WillDevo
Latest news: (1/2/24): The updates to our "seasonal" tale, "The Flight Before Christmas," are up now. It's only some corrections and style changes, so go ahead and read it any time if you're up for some holiday-based erotica. Also, forgot to mention earlier that the names "Br...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES