A Cabin in the Woods Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, I'm not done with you yet, little girl," William grunted placing his daughter back onto the table. His broad hand pressed her down against the table as he shoved his cock back into his daughter's dripping cunt. Alice howled as he sent that phallus deep and hard into her mound. Arching her back as his hands squeezed her breasts as William hammered into her as if on a mission. Alice knew he was close, she wanted all of it, she wanted at hot cum coating her womb, bathing her folds in his hot spunk, marking her sex in his seed.

"Come in me Daddy! Make me your cumslut!" Alice squealed as William pinched her nipples. "Do it Dad! Shoot that hot load into my pussy!" she said squeezing his cock with the last bit of the strength she had in her body. William's body quaked as he thrust hard one last time dumping his hot load into his fertile teenage daughter's womb. His breath came out in heaves as he watched as his softening cock inching out of his daughter as he backed away.

"I'll never get tired of eating your cum, Daddy," Alice said sucking her cum coated fingers clean. "Here, let me clean that," she said sliding off the table getting to her knees cleaning William's soiled cock. "Thank you Daddy," Alice said raising to the tips of her toes kissing him lightly, "I really needed that, and I'm sure you did too," she said smirking tossing her discarded clothes over her shoulder, her hips swayed as she walked nude towards his cabin; all the while a satisfied smirk was painted on her lips as she felt her father's cum running down her thigh. Dorothy arched an eyebrow as she poured herself a cup of coffee watching her daughter walk in, nude as the day she was born. "Hi Mom," Alice said happily as she walked by, stopping in her tracks running two fingers along her thigh, coating them in William's cum and offering it to her mother.

"Thank you sweetheart," Dorothy said as her finger ran her lips adding the few droplets to her coffee.

"Dorothy," William whispered sticking his head into his house looking around for Alice, after ten minutes of his daughter leaving him in the barn.

"William, what's wrong?" Dorothy asked rising from the couch.

"We need to talk," William said pulling his sister out onto his porch.

"Okay," Dorothy said curious as what this was all about. "So you want to tell me why we're out here?"

"What did you tell Alice?"

"Tell Alice about what? William, what's going on?" Dorothy asked her eyes glanced sideways into the interior of the cabin.

"She kept calling me dad, did you tell her?" William asked in a matter-of-fact tone.

"No, she didn't," Alice said standing in the doorway startling them both. "So why don't you come in and tell me all about it," she said pushing the screen door open. Enjoying how she had the upper hand over her parents as she stood over them while they sat on the couch. "Well, I'm waiting," Alice said crossing her arms, her index finger tapping her arm as she feigned annoyance.

"Alice, you remember when I told you about the party your father and I were at, yesterday," Dorothy said leaning forward rubbing her hands nervously.

"Yeah," Alice said arching an eyebrow.

"Well, you remember when I said I was being fucked by this bear of a man... well that wasn't the whole truth. While your uncle... let me rephrase your father did find me out that night. It wasn't the man I described in the story; he was more of the smelly, beer belly, pig of a man that just pawed at me. Thinking he knew how to turn me on," Dorothy said shivering thinking about his fat sausage fingers on her body, smiling lovingly at her brother as William rubbed her back. "I couldn't take it anymore, to be subjected to that because my husband didn't know how to please a woman; and there he stood the man I always loved yet took for granted," Dorothy said leaning back against William, feeling like she finally belonged somewhere as William's left hand rubbed her shoulder.

"So I pushed that man off of me, I rushed into William's arms begging him to take me to a shower, so that I could wash the stink off my body. I needed to feel loved, I needed to be held in the arms of the man I fell in love with so long ago," Dorothy said, as her hand ran up and down William's thigh. "One thing led to another we ended up in the garage after I had washed the stink off of me. Your father had me on the hood of Jack's car, fucking me like no one ever could. In that blissful night sweetheart," Dorothy said looking at her daughter, "That was the moment you were conceived. Now, I know I have lied to you about it, for that I am sorry Alice. If you're angry, be angry with me not with your father," Dorothy said placing her hand on William's chest. "Your father was always there for you when you were little unlike Jack. It was him that taught you your very first word, although it wasn't what I would have chosen," Dorothy said looking at his face hating herself for the time she had wasted.

"Oh, and just what was it?" Alice asked intrigued, eyeing her mother this wasn't a side of her she had ever seen before. Before all this her mother had been cold, uncaring, almost tyrannical in that mansion of theirs. 'Was that because she was forced to live a life that in her heart that she knew was wrong?' Alice asked herself as she studied Dorothy's demeanor.

"Fucking boobs," William said smirking at his childish act.

"William!" Dorothy chuckled playfully batting his chest. Alice found herself joining in on her mother's mirth. As she looked between the two she could actually see what parents were meant to be. Not the constant fights she heard throughout her childhood, not the constant slammed doors as Jack stormed out of the house, not the constant disappointment she felt pressing down on her shoulders. "So now you know the truth Alice, I hope you don't look unkindly on your father," Dorothy said looking over at her daughter.

"Hmm..." Alice mused as she tapped her chin as her eyes fell on her father. Walking around the coffee table, her blue jeans became taut as she bent at her hips, highlighting her ass in the reflection in the TV. "I don't know; that depends on if I can keep fucking you, Daddy!" Alice purred before sinking into his lap sharing an amused smirk between her and her mother.

"Well, then I think it would be best that we discuss what happens now," Dorothy said pulling Alice and William into a hug. Dorothy's heart swelled now that the truth was out, and she could finally have the true family she had always wanted for her daughter. She had only agreed to have another child to keep Jack's suspicions at bay. She loved her son, yet Adam was conceived as a ruse, and not the love that a child should come into this world for. However, that didn't necessarily mean that Adam was loved any less then she loved Alice. Yet now with William in her arms everything was going to be different. "William, I think it's time for you to come home, a home that should have been yours years ago," Dorothy whispered into his ear as her lips brushed along it.

"Yes, come home," Alice said pressing her chest into his, "Then you can come visit me in the middle of the night and have your way with your naughty daughter," she said lustfully into his other ear as her hand cupped his groin.

"Long as mother and father don't know I'm there," William said palming his sister's and daughter's asses. "But first I'll have to take care of a few things at the shop before I go," he said running his index fingers along each of their slits.

"Oh, daddy you're so naughty, I love it," Alice giggled loving the feel of his hands on her body.

"Now, now Alice, don't forget about me," Dorothy said, lightly pinching her daughter's nipple, smiling wickedly at her daughter's soft moan.

One week later...

William packed up his truck, for the trek back to the city he had left behind years ago. He had turned over most of the day to day operations to Tammy, ensuring that she knew how to balance the books and place the orders from the food vendors while he was away from that small mountainous town. Locking everything down, he had finished the end table a few days ago that Mr. Conner had wanted. William wasn't about to take off not when he had obligations.

Dorothy had left a few days ago to rid her home of the vestiges of her soon to be ex-husband, telling William that the house has to be fit for his arrival, that he shouldn't be subjected to the vestiges of the wrong man that shared her home for so long. Closing the door on the camper top as Alice exited his home, the lock falling into place as the latch stuck the striker plate, Alice hummed a tune as she handed her father the last bag. Alice smirked at his grunt, skipping around the rear of the truck as William placed the bag in back. Alice had worn her red miniskirt just so she could tease her father on the six hour drive back to the city.

Slyly, unbuckling her seatbelt when they had been on the road for an hour, Alice could see her father's eyes glancing at her as she leaned against the door. She hiked up her skirt, running her fingers through her labia, teasing him as they drove down that nearly desolate highway. Resting her right foot on the dash giving her the room she needed as she spread her lips open, Alice glanced up, her sultry eyes beckoning to her father as she played with that throbbing pink bud.

"Mmm... daddy," Alice cooed as her fingers plunged in and out of her canal. "Yes, daddy fuck me," she moaned closing her eyes, tilting her head back, biting her lip as she gave in to her dream. "Oh god daddy! Your cock is so hard, yes fuck me, use me, bend me over and spank my ass," Alice squealed as her pace quickened. Slowly, her eyes open grinning madly as she saw the twitching in his pants. William jumped in his seat as a trucker honked his horn beside him keeping pace with them, watching the show. Covering herself up her show was only for her father and no one else. Seeing how he had ruined it the trucker sped off. "Daddy, touch me," Alice said reaching up taking his right hand from the wheel.

"Doesn't your baby girl's pussy feel exquisite to you?" Alice asked as she guided two of his fingers into her wet snatch while his eyes remained on the road.

"Yes..." William said his voice strained, he needed to move his cock to another position, yet that would have to wait as his daughter rode his appendages. "Alice, you know how dangerous this is?" William asked looking briefly at her, the sound of the tires running over the wake-up strips made him return his eyes to the road.

"That's the point dad, what better way to fuck your daughter than this." Alice breathed out heavily, as her father's fingers wiggled within her channel. Her eyes flew wide when William found that small rough patch. "Fuck! Daddy, yes, right there!" Alice screamed out, squeezing her breasts as he pressed hard on that spot. "Please, don't stop daddy make me cum! Make me beg to be fucked by those fingers!" Alice moaned loudly as she reached up gripping the handle above her. Her chest rose and fell in rapid successions, her eyes burnt in the fires of her lust as she looked upon her father.

"Oh god! Oh... fuck yes!" Alice howled as her womb convulsed, her canal liquefied, her folds clamped down on his fingers with deadly force. "That's it daddy fuck me, make me fucking cum!" Alice's eyes rolled to the back of her head, her mouth hung agape, her voice was stolen as William's thumb rolled along her engorged clit. "O... my... dad... cu..." Alice's words came out in an incoherent dribble as her body violently shook. Her muscles seized, her body quaked, and her juices came pouring out in a torrent, coating the seat in one of the most orgasmic climaxes she had ever experienced in her life. Her hands wrapped around his sucking in a breath as she slowly pulled out his fingers from her oversensitive sex. Smiling devilishly as she saw how her juices coated his skin. Her eyes fluttered as her tongue rolled across his fingers loving how she tasted on her father's skin. Once she was sure not a trace of her sex remained, only then did Alice release her father's hand.

"Alice, what the hell!" William squirmed in his seat as his daughter leaned over his lap.

"What something looked like it needed some relief," Alice said mischievously as she unzipped his pants. "And I plan on relieving the pressure," she said hungrily as she licked her lips. Laying her body down onto the seat so not draw attention to themselves. While she enjoyed it when the boys she had sex with took control of her mouth, she did also find it highly arousing to be the one in control. "So Dad is this how you thought your daughter would act around you?" Alice asked glancing up at him as she stroked his cock. Squealing in pleasure as William lightly spanked her bare ass.

"Actually, I didn't think you would ever know I was your father," William said spanking her other cheek just so it wouldn't be lonely in its red hue. "Now whatever am I to do with a naughty daughter?"

"You'd fuck her," Alice smirked before his cock disappeared into her mouth. Smiling around his cock as she felt her father's body stiffen as her tongue worked around the shaft of his rod. Her eyes bulged out of their sockets then narrowed in her lust as her father parted her ass cheeks, moaning around his member as he teased her wet lips. Breathing heavily as her tongue circled his head, her back arched as those magic fingers of his penetrated her mound. "Yes daddy, use me like I'm your slut," Alice said before bobbing vigorously on her father's cock. For over thirty minutes she kept her father at the brink only to back off then bring him back as he did the same to her. By the time they reached the halfway point the cabin of the truck was filled with the smell of Alice's sex.

'God, boys never made me this wet', she thought to herself as her father brought her to her fourth orgasm. Alice didn't know if she'd have the ability to walk once they got there, and she didn't care, all that mattered to her was the cock in her mouth.

"Give it to me daddy," Alice said before swallowing his cock to the hilt. Alice squirmed as William held her head down forcing his rod down her throat as it erupted with enough force to make her flinch. She tried to swallow all of it, yet it was too much for her to keep up. "Thank you for the meal daddy," Alice said after she cleaned his cock of the spilt cum she had failed to swallow.

"I can't wait to have my bed soiled in your cum, Dad," Alice said as they passed the city limit sign, reaching into her purse as her cell phone rang. "Oh, hi Janus," Alice said slyly glancing at her father. "Oh, is he now!" she growled into her phone as her friend told her what one of the boys she had sex with was spreading around town. "Well, you tell him if he doesn't want the world to know that he has one of the tiniest dicks I've ever seen, not only that he's quick on the draw, and doesn't know how to give anyone an orgasm, he'll shut his mouth!" Alice said nearly yelling into her phone, blushing as she saw her father's smirk. "Yeah, sure you can come over I'm almost home, say about ten minutes or so," she said looking out the window as they rode over the overpass that overlooked the interstate.

"Yeah, me and mom patched things up," Alice said switching to text. She didn't want her father to hear her talking about him. "You should try to get an older guy Janus, the one that has been fucking me for the past week. God, I can't remember the last time I got off so much. Just the ride home he's given me four orgasms!"

"Wait! Weren't you staying at your uncle's place?" Janus typed out in shock that her friend would do such a thing.

"Yeah," Alice sent back she wasn't about to tell her best friend he was actually her father at least not over text message. "Here, you tell me you wouldn't fuck him, knowing the numerous orgasms he's already given me," she typed out turning quickly in her seat snapping a picture of her father as the late morning sun haloed his body.

"Maybe."

"Liar! I know you, as well as you know me Janus; and I know how tired you are of the boys at school not giving you what you need. How many times have you come to me asking me to do what they can't or won't do for you? How many times have you just laid there just wishing for them to get it over with when they only thought about themselves?" Alice asked reaching over rubbing William's thigh, glad that she finally knew the truth and that she got to have him.

"Sigh yeah, but Alice that's your uncle though!"

"So, what does that have to do with how he held me aloft and impaled me on that hard cock? No boy has ever given me such an orgasm as he did that day. Hell, even when he fingered me while on the way home, god, it was blissful, you should have seen how wet I made the seat. No one, and I mean no one has ever got me off like that before. So why don't you find that little green two piece swimsuit and stay the night with us. I'm sure I can talk him into it, and you can finally feel what it's like to cum on a cock." Alice sent to her friend knowing how Janus wanted that just as much as she had. "Oh, did I mention he knows how to eat a pussy." She sent taunting her friend.

"Mmm... you sure you're okay with this?" Janus asked squirming on her bed her thighs already rubbing together daydreaming, wondering if Alice's uncle could actually do all that.

"I wouldn't have mentioned it if I wasn't Janus, I don't mind sharing him as long as your okay with me being in the mix. I just can't get enough of his cock!" Alice said feeling her mounding growing moist once again.

"Okay, let me tell my mom that I'm staying over at your place and I'll be there in twenty." Janus hurriedly typed out as she rolled off her bed. Alice heart raced as they entered the upscale part of the city.

Dorothy came rushing out of her house as William climbed out of the cabin of his truck. Hugging Alice tightly her nose wiggled smelling the faint hints of her daughter's sex on the air. Her brown eyes glanced over at William as he opened the door of his camper top, biting her lip as she watched as William unloaded the bags from rear of the truck. The days she had spent away from him passed so slowly. Dorothy had shipped all of Jack's belongings to the apartment he thought he kept hidden from her.

"Hello William," Dorothy said bashfully, as she stood at the rear of the truck as he closed the tailgate. How she wanted to just jump into those strong arms of his, yet everyone knew who he was or at least they did. So Dorothy took the safest route placing her hands behind her back waiting for him to gather his things.

"Hey Sis," William said smiling coyly, as the strap of his bag settled onto his shoulder.

"Here, let me help," Dorothy said bending over in front of him showing off her ass and the fact that there were no panty lines. "Alice, help your father with his bags," she said, looking at her daughter while flashing him a smile over her shoulder. "We need to show him that he's most welcome here," Dorothy said, shaking her ass for him as she led the way to the front door. "This way William," she said, as she stood on the grand staircase, smiling devilishly at her daughter as she followed after him. "The man of the house should always sleep with his woman," Dorothy said coyly, as she led them down the expansive hallway, the ornate door to the master bedroom swung open effortlessly on the well oiled hinges. Placing his bags by the door, sashaying over to the canopy bed slowly grinding on the post, Dorothy peered lustfully at her brother as her hand ran up her chest.

"Come little brother," Dorothy said beckoning to him. However, they were interrupted by the sound of the front doorbell. "Whoever could that be?" Dorothy asked as she huffed irritably.