A Cabin in the Woods Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then see yourself off of my brother's lap so he can eat," Dorothy said as she held the silver gilded in her hands. "Now why don't you two go for a swim," she said nodding to the pool. Laying down the tray before William as she peered over her shoulder as Alice slipped into warm water. Dorothy turned her brother's chin as Janus stood at the edge of the pool. Janus peered back at William as her fingers ran along the band of the g-string, her hands ran along her ass, her pink labia flashed as the fabric pulled away from her skin. "That's enough William, can't have you getting used to seeing fresh eighteen year old pussy every day," Dorothy said turning his chin back to his plate. Yet that exact moment her hand flew to her mouth, dashing into the house Dorothy hated how she always got morning sickness at that time of the day.

"Dad, what's wrong with Mom?" Alice asked as she glanced over at Janus as she entered the pool.

"Umm..." William said scratching his cheek wondering if it was wise to tell just yet. Nevertheless, Alice was going to find out eventually, and William didn't see a need to keep it hidden from his daughter. "If I had to guess, morning sickness," William said with a slight smirk.

"No way! Really!" Alice said in shock then a wave of giddiness washed over her. She didn't know how she lifted herself out of the water so forcefully, yet she didn't miss how her father's eyes absorbed her body as the water droplets rain down onto the pavers as she raced towards William, smiling at his huff as she collided into his body. "I'm so happy daddy," Alice said joyfully then she leaned in close so Janus wouldn't over hear. "I do hope you're not thinking of wearing a condom with me from now on. Because tonight I want you to fuck me along with Janus; however, I want this seed planted deep inside of me like you did in that barn daddy," Alice purred as she rubbed his still erect cock. Shaking her ass as she walked back to the pool, knowing tonight her mother wouldn't be the only one that was going to be with child. She had stopped taking her pill the night she had first sucked her father's cock. Alice hoped this was enough time for her body to get back on her cycle, so that his little swimmers wouldn't have any trouble finding her Easter egg.

"So how was your lunch William?" Dorothy asked after she had returned from the bathroom; sitting next to him as her eyes looked out onto the pool.

"Good," William said slyly glancing at his sister wondering if there was a glow about her.

"Any thoughts on dinner?" Dorothy asked, her foot rubbing up and down his calf, while her fingers ran along the back of his hand.

"How about pizza?" William inquired. Dorothy simply smiled, as she rested her head on her brother's shoulder sighing in content, knowing how this was how it was meant to be. Then the shrill ring of her phone invaded their serene moment. Dorothy's eyes narrowed as Jack's number flashed across the screen.

"What do you want?!" Dorothy growled into her phone.

"You bitch! How dare you cut off my cards!" Jack screamed into his phone.

"Oh, did you think that running off to Europe with that whore, selling mine and my parents plane tickets, that there wasn't going to be any consequences to your actions," Dorothy said angrily, as she took hold of William's hand gaining strength from it. "Did you honestly think I would allow you, a fool of a man, anywhere near mine or my family's fortune? Did you honestly think after your little stunt, those accounts would be at your disposal? No, Jack you brought this on yourself; do enjoy being an impecunious fat man trapped in Europe! Now, I suggest you go tell that little harlot, my money won't be buying her shit any longer," Dorothy said nearly screaming into the phone. A wicked smile appeared on her lips at Jack's gasp. "Oh, did you think I didn't know about all the money you wasted on those tramps? Did you think you were a little sneak hiding that apartment that I paid for?" Alice asked enjoying how she felt after so long of holding everything back.

"Dorothy, please be reasonable," Jack said trying to save his connection to the wealth he had grown so used to enjoying. "This is all just a great misunderstanding, I'm sure we can work this all out. Think of Adam how is he going to get home?"

"Oh, I've already spoken to my son, he, unlike you, understands. Adam has what he needs while he's there. Should he decide to come home, he knows all he has to do is call. However, you fat disgusting man, will have to find your own way back; do enjoy what was supposed to be our family's vacation. Oh, one last thing, don't ever call me again, if you have something to say do it through my lawyer," Dorothy said her chest heaved in her anger.

"Please, Dorothy..." Dorothy snorted in disgust as she ended the call. She had wasted enough time on that man, and she wasn't about to waste any more.

"I think I'm going to go lay down," Dorothy said as her fingers brushed along William's ear. "I shouldn't subject you or Alice to my foul mood," she said tilting his chin up. "You'll come wake me if there is anything and I mean anything I can do for you," Dorothy purred as her hand rubbed his chest, as her lips plucked sweetly at his. Alice and Janus watched as they treaded water sharing glances with one another as Dorothy disappeared into the depths of her home. William looked down as their soaked tops hit the hot pavers. Then came their bottoms, as they sailed through the air landing almost on top of the discarded tops.

"Girls. Just do you think you're doing?" William asked his eyes fell onto his daughter's wet naked body as she climbed out of the pool.

"Who us?" Alice asked with a mischievously grin. "Oh, you know nothing much, Janus and I thought we sunbathe nude since Mom isn't out here any longer," Alice said taking the towel off of the back of the lounger. "Plus how else is Janus going to show off that pretty pussy of hers," she said as the towel ran down her body. William's eyes flickered over as Janus rose out of the water as she climbed up the sunken steps. "What do you think daddy, she's hot isn't she?" Alice asked as she sashayed over to him, taking the other towel from the other lounger as she passed.

"Just look at this body," Alice said as her own towel slid across her friend's abdomen. Tossing the damp towel aside when it was no longer of use. "Doesn't she have some nice tits?" Alice asked as she peaked over her friend's shoulder as she cradled Janus' breasts. Her brown-green eyes fell upon the tool she loved to please, as it twitched announcing that it did. "Look Dad, look at this nice bald dance floor," Alice said, her hand ran along Janus' heating skin, as her middle finger stopped centimeters away from her throbbing clit. "Now, I know these pink swollen lips need someone to kiss them, to suck on them, to tease this young woman," Alice said as she slipped her finger into her friend's canal.

"Why don't you go and show him," Alice whispered into Janus' ear. Pushing her friend towards her father, Alice ran her finger along her lower lip as she watched Janus' ass shake.

"Umm... Mr. I hope I'm to your liking," Janus said walking nervously towards William. She has never been nervous when it came to sex; her mother had taught her early on that it wasn't something to be frowned upon. However, this was a man she was standing before, and not the boys that just used her for her body. "Please, touch me," Janus said resting her hands on the armrest of the chair as her breasts dangled before him.

"It's okay daddy," Alice said as she draped herself against her father's back. "She wants to please you, as much as she wants to feel how well you can please her, isn't that right Janus?" Alice asked as she reached out caressing her friend's cheek.

"Oh yes," Janus said her blue eyes flaring, as she sucked on her lower lip. Taking the folded towel from Alice and dropping it at her feet so the brick pavers wouldn't mar her skin, "Please, won't you touch me here?" Janus asked wantonly, as she rested her foot on the seat, her toes tickling his hard bulge, as she spread her youthful mound open for William to gaze upon.

"You sure about this Alice?" William asked as he peered out of the corner of his eye at his daughter.

"Oh, yes daddy," Alice purred hungrily, "We've been waiting for this since Mom was fucking you when you got here," she whispered sensuously into his ear. Her eyes flicked over to Janus giving her the signal. "Relax dad, Janus is just going to suck on that hard cock that we both know that's been tormenting you," Alice said reaching down snapping the button on his shorts, as Janus' hands rubbed nervously on William's legs. "Wait! I have a better idea," Alice said slipping her hand into his underwear, watching her friend's reaction as she came face to face with her father's cock. A sinister smile graced her lips as Alice saw the ravenous hunger in Janus' eyes. "You want to suck on this don't you Janus?" Alice asked as she stroked William's cock as she held him in place, licking her lips as a bead of precum bubbled forth from the depths of his core.

"Mmmhmm," Janus said nodding her head.

"Here, have a taste," Alice said pointing his cock towards Janus.

Janus held her hair back with her left hand as she leaned forward. While she wasn't exceptional at sucking cock, given how she would never do if for the boys she slept with, seeing how they never bothered to taste her sex. Her blue eyes flickered up as her ruby lips brushed along the tip of William's head. Her tongue teasing that engorged head, tasting the early treat as it hung on the tip of her tongue. Her mouth and Alice's hand worked in time with one another. Janus' heart fluttered as she heard William's grip tightening on the armrest of the patio chair. Alice had shown her how to suck her father off while they waited for them to be done.

"You like her mouth don't you daddy?" Alice asked with a hint of jealousy. Her thighs rubbed together knowing how her mound was leaking like a faucet, as she watched her best friend giving her father head. "You like having her hot teenage mouth wrapped around that hard cock?" Alice asked taking the tightening of his muscles as her answer. "Janus, have you ever swallowed cum before?" she asked as her friend bobbed on her father's pole. Smirking evilly at William's moan as Janus shook her head, "Would you like to know what it tastes like?"

"Yes," Janus said as she came up for breath. "Then will you taste me? I can't get how you ate out your sister from my mind. I need to feel that," Janus said before she licked up the back of William's cock. "You don't know how much I've wanted that, to have someone that's able to get me off like I saw in that bedroom," she said slurping on his glistening head, sucking up that delicious treat, "Did your sister teach you how to do that?" Janus asked as she swallowed his cock in three quick successions leaving a trail of salvia as she pulled away.

"Yes," William said feeling his balls tightening.

"Oh, daddy are you about to blow your load, I think someone needs to catch this hot load," Alice said, looking to her friend telling her she was all the more willing to take it if she didn't want it. Yet that wasn't meant to be as her friend's mouth wrapped back around that rod. Eager to have the first taste of a man's cum on her tongue. Janus' eyes bulged out as William erupted in her mouth. Her eyes winced as she struggled with the taste of it, yet she knew if she wanted to have him eat her, then she was going to have grow used to the taste. "Open your mouth Janus let us see how well my father's cum sits on that tongue," Alice cooed as she released her hold on his cock. "Look at it daddy, your seed soiling my friend's mouth, don't you think you owe her something?" Alice asked nodding to Janus who cringed as his spunk ran down her throat.

"Alice, umm..." Janus said looking away feeling her cheeks heating. She never had a threesome before much less alone with her friend or her father. Yet the thought of finally having her snatch tasted, overruled her common sense.

"Yes, what is it Janus?" Alice asked as her nose ran along William's neck.

"Can we go somewhere less exposed, I rather not have my Mom hear me getting fucked," Janus said licking her lips as the last few drops of his cum dangled from his cock. While the taste was odd at first she knew she could grow used to it.

"Certainly, Janus, I rather the neighbors not hear how good my daddy fucks, or I'll never get any time with him," Alice said hugging her father tightly, smiling down at her friend as she swallowed his cock again. "Come daddy I got the perfect place for you to fuck us," Alice said tugging on his arm. Janus took his other arm as they lead William through the manor, both looking back flashing him smiles, as they lead him deeper into his new home. "This will be our new fuck pad," Alice said as she pushed open Jack's office door.

"You don't mind if I come around every once in awhile?" Janus asked shyly as she glanced behind her.

"Heavens forbid I keep my daddy all to myself," Alice cooed as they pulled William into the room. "Now daddy do you think you can handle two horny teenagers?" she asked rubbing his deflated cock, as Janus moved behind him pushing his shorts and underwear to the floor.

"Alice, you're asking a lot of an old man," William said as his daughter rose the hem of his shirt.

"Dad, you're not old," Alice purred. "I don't know an old man with these kinds of muscles," she cooed as she tossed aside his shirt, "Nor could they hold me aloft when they impaled me on their cock over and over again," Alice said wantonly, as her fingers ran along his jaw line. "Doesn't he have the most exquisite body Janus?"

"I have to say Alice your dad does have a rocking body," Janus said as her finger ran down his right arm, as her tongue flicked against her teeth enjoying the view. "How about we put those hard muscles to use," Janus said as she pressed her body against his.

"Oh, you're so going to love this Janus," Alice said moving the coffee table aside that sat in front of the sofabed.

"I hope my blow job was good for you," Janus said biting her lip as her hand ran along William's chest, as Alice tossed aside the couch cushions. "So are you as good with that tongue as you appear to be?"

"Well..." William said shyly as the hinges groaned as Alice pulled out the bed.

"Oh, Janus, you're going to get your wish soon enough," Alice said patting the bed. She knew the real reason why Jack had such a couch in his office. Alice had accidentally walked in on him banging one of the women he was seeing at the time - not that he every saw her. "Dad, why don't you come lay down," Alice said as her eyes dipped low seeing the resurgence of that wonderful tool.

"Now you just relax daddy, let your baby girl take care of you," Alice said seductively, before pushing William backwards onto the bed. Alice watched as Janus skirted around the foot of the bed, while not making a show of her haste, yet she could see how eager her friend truly was. "Now Dad, don't you worry about anything let your daughter do all the work, you just focus on that cunt," Alice said as her hands ran along her father's legs.

"Please, let me feel what your sister felt," Janus said as she posed herself over William's mouth. "Don't you see how my little pussy needs it," she said as she spread her lips open. Biting her lip she lowered her mound to his awaiting lips.

Alice's head bobbed along his rod as she listened to Janus moaning. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head as she rubbed his cock along her nose and lips. That very rod of his made her so intoxicated, so euphoric; it made her dependent on that tool of his. She knew no matter who she slept with in the future, no one would be able to compare to her father.

"Oh god!" Janus screamed as she came on William's tongue. Her body quaked as William rolled his tongue along her clit. "Fuck yes! Fuck me with that tongue!"

"What did I tell you Janus," Alice said as she slid down his shaft.

"I never thought it be like this," Janus said ardently, as her hips rocked on his tongue so she could feel that searing bliss once again. "Please, forgive me but I need this," Janus said, as she looked down at William as she held to his head. Tossing her head back, she plunged down onto his tongue.

"That's it ride that tongue Janus," Alice huffed as she rocked on her father's cock. "Mmm... Daddy I love this cock," she moaned as she leaned forward falling into her ecstasy, as her face pressed against Janus' back.

"Alice, I just might have to move in here just so I can feel this every day," Janus said as she fell to the side in exhaustion.

"Would you like that Daddy, to have us fucking you every day," Alice purred, as her tongue ran through Janus' sweet juices. "To have this cock squeezed by two hot lonely women," Alice said as her eyes flared in her unbridled lust. Pushing herself up, gliding along that hard rod she so enjoyed, feeling her father's cock swelling within her canal. "That's it Daddy cum in me," Alice said rocking her hips faster, and faster urging on that blood engorged organ to fill her womb. "Shoot that hot, sticky, fertile seed into my womb Dad. Let me be the one to give you a grandchild," Alice said lovingly as she caressed William's face. Alice cried out in joy as that glorious spunk shot towards her womb. William lay exhausted, as his daughter and her friend rested on his chest, wondering what fate had in store for him.

The End.