A Cabin in the Woods Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, that's Janus, I told her she could stay the night Mom, you don't mind do you?" Alice asked innocently, feeling her cheeks blushing underneath her mother's gaze.

"Oh, did you now," Dorothy smirked she didn't know what her daughter had planned, however, she was eager to see what was to come. "Sure, Janus is always welcome here Alice you know that, just keep her downstairs for an hour or two." Dorothy arched an eyebrow as her daughter scurried over to her.

"Mom, could you be vocal so Janus can hear you, I want to show her that someone can actually make a woman cum," Alice whispered into her mother's ear.

Dorothy looked at her daughter as if she lost her mind then her eyes lit up in recognition, "Alice, are you trying to pimp your father out?" Dorothy whispered into Alice's ear, as Dorothy nuzzled her neck.

"Well, Janus never has had an orgasm before when she's been with her boyfriends', I thought since...well Dad can give us so exquisite ones that she at least deserved to have one or two," Alice whispered looking down at the tops of her feet.

"If I do this then you have to eat me out," Dorothy said lifting her daughter's chin, a sinister smile spread across her lips as her daughter agreed. "Good," Dorothy purred before kissing her daughter passionately, "Now go and greet your friend."

"Mmm... William," Dorothy said after her daughter raced down the hall, hugging the post, her hands running up and down its polished surface seductively. "Would you mind waiting for a minute, I want to get into something more fitting for you to take off of my tight, little body?" Dorothy asked sucking on her lower lip as those green eyes of his savored her body.

"Sure, gives me time to unpack," William said with a mischievous smile.

"No, no," Dorothy said shaking her head. "I want you naked waiting on this bed when I come out," she said her tongue running along her upper lip as his shirt began to rise. "I won't be long, my William," Dorothy said her hand roaming over his chest as she passed. Taking the sky blue lace teddy along with the matching panties from the dresser drawer, she had bought when she arrived home. Tossing her clothes against the wall, her eyes running down her nude body as she looked at herself in the mirror; Dorothy ran her fingers through the neat, trimmed patch of hair that sat just above her pink bud. She didn't like being hairless down there, nor did she want her brother to have a mouthful of hair either. So she opted for the middle ground. Dorothy's heart raced as the soft delicate fabric rose along her skin. This was what she had always wanted. To share her home, her heart, her bed with the man she loved, not the man her parents saddled her with. She never wore such things for Jack, no, that man only used her for her money and status. Unlike Jack, William she knew loved her with all of his heart.

Straightening out the hem of the teddy as it rested at the middle of her hips. Lightly, spraying out a cloud of perfume, she wanted this moment to be forever ingrained into his mind. The moment her home was finally made whole.

"Hello William, I hope I didn't keep you waiting for too long?" Dorothy asked as her lush lips curved into a loving smile. William's mouth hung open as the bathroom light haloed Dorothy's brunette hair. Forcing his tongue to work as his eyes ran down her body, her light brown areolas showed through the material, her nipples poked through the lace telling him they waited for his lips to pluck at them. Those smooth tone legs glistened into the artificial light of the bathroom. "William, I bought this just for you," Dorothy said gliding across the floor to the foot of the bed. "Do you like it?" she asked as she went into a slow spin, stopping once her back was turned to him showing off her ass as the thong parted her ass cheeks. Giving that firm, round, taut ass a light smack she knew how appealing it was given the hours she had spent maintaining it. Peering over her right shoulder, a predatory smile graced her lips as her brother couldn't seem to pull his eyes away.

"It seems that you do baby brother," Dorothy said as she spun once more on the ball of her foot. Her eyes fell on his body, licking her lips as she crawled towards him, hoping that from this day forward all the memories of her soon to be ex-husband would be nothing more than a whisper of the wind. "Mmm... now how are we going to christen this bed I wonder," Dorothy said seductively as her hand ran along his thigh. Swinging her legs one by one over his hips, her hot covered mound teased that growing phallus underneath her. Biting her lip as her fingers feathered out as they ran up his chest. She had already memorized every inch of his chest; however, she did enjoy reaffirming what lay beneath her.

"Oh, I could think of a few things," William said eyeing the open door. "But first shouldn't you close the door?"

Shaking her head causing her hair to fly about, "Nah uh," Dorothy said in a child-like voice. If the door was closed it would muffle her moans too much to be heard from across the house, and she wanted to feel her daughter's tongue on her cunt. "No, William they are adults they knew what we are doing, I see no need to hide that fact," Dorothy said as the hem of the teddy rose. Her body trembled as William's hands trailed after it. "That's it baby fondle my breasts," Dorothy cooed as the teddy fell to the bed in a soft kiss. "Yes William, make them remember who they belong to," she moaned softly, as her hips ground her clit against William's solar plexus.

Tilting her head back her body quaking as William cradled her breasts in his hands. Her hands pressed down on his chest as her hips rocked rubbing her mound against him, enjoying how his very touch set her nerves on fire. Leaning forward her heart was filled with anticipation as Dorothy looked into his eyes, a smoldering fire hissed and popped within the core of her being as her lips inched closer to his; a chill of excitement ran down her spine as her chest pressed against his, a roaring conflagration exploded within her very soul as their lips locked. Their tongues rolled, twisted, and explored each other's warmth as Dorothy's fingers intertwined within the locks of his hair. Dorothy pawed at her brother's lips ravenously, as she felt something hard poking at her covered entrance.

"William, there's this position I've always wanted try," Dorothy purred, her tongue flickered out teasing his upper lip, as her right hand reached down inching down her panties down. "You'll let your older sister experiment on you, won't you?" Dorothy asked swinging her leg over his body, rolling onto her back flashing William her moisten lips, as her legs jutted into the air.

"Within reason Dorothy," William said as he watched as her panties sailed over the bed.

"Excellent," Dorothy said devilishly, as her eyes fell upon her brother's hard cock. Dorothy posed herself over his body, that hard, veiny, twitching; one eye monster stared up at her taunting her to partake in its goodness. Her body quivered as she felt her brother's hands on her ass, how she loved that feeling. Those rough calluses running over her smooth skin, the heat of his own soaking into her body, Dorothy's breath came out in ragged heaves as William's hot breath flowed along her honey pot. When she had first heard of the position, William was already married, and she wasn't about to do this for Jack. Not when he himself barely knew how to pleasure her with his tongue, unlike her brother who knew every spot to hit to make her canal flood. Dorothy glanced up seeing movement out in the hallway as two pairs of eyes stared at her in awe as they peered around the corner.

"Alice, isn't that your uncle?" Janus asked unsure how to feel about the display she was spying upon.

"Yeah," Alice said with a mix of jealousy, and admiration as she watched her mother's body quivering as William assaulted her cunt. "Janus, I have a secret to tell you, but you have to promise me you won't ever tell a soul," she whispered as she peered over her shoulder. Janus knew the look in her friend's eye all too well. It meant what she was about to say needed to remain hidden unless Alice herself spoke freely of it.

"You know me Alice, I'd never reveal anything to anyone you know that," Janus said, yet all the while her blue eyes couldn't look away from the sight before her. The way Alice's mother was panting for breath, the way those eyes of hers were glazed over, her inability to function as the man beneath her tormented her with his tongue. For so long Janus had sought someone that could do that to her, however, the boys she had slept with were far too inexperienced, or just didn't care about such things as they shoved their cocks into her tight hole. Janus begun to feel her teenage mound starting to grow moist, as she continued to listen to the soft moans that emanated from the bedroom.

"He's my real dad," Alice said feeling her heart swell as the words left her lips. Janus stared at her friend in shock, her crimson hair brushed along her high cheek bones as it slipped from behind her ear. "So tell me are you now interested in what my father can do to that hot little mound of yours?" Alice asked as she cupped her friend's crotch.

"Alice, you know how wrong that is!" Janus said in a heated whisper.

"And just look at her Janus," Alice said moving behind her friend so Janus would have a better view of them. "When have you ever seen my Mom that happy? Just listen to her Janus," she said pushing down Janus' shorts slightly. "Tell me what is wrong with that?" Alice asked as she whispered into her ear, as her fingers ran along her friend's swollen lips. "How can that be wrong, when you're this wet already, just from watching them?"

"But..." Janus bit her lip, one, to keep herself under control as Alice plunged her fingers in and out of her, two, because she rightly couldn't think of an answer. She knew Alice was right, Janus never saw Alice's mother so content before, as the man beneath her gave her such bliss. How she envied Dorothy to know that someone could do that for her. "Alice... please not here, not this close to them," Janus said panting for breath.

"Why? You want to see him shoving that cock into her pussy as much as I do," Alice said evilly, as her thumb rolled across her friend's clit. "You can't lie to me, not when I'm two fingers deep inside of you, and your folds are clamping down on them just mentioning the word cock," Alice whispered lustfully into Janus' ear. "Tell me Janus, you want him to taste this sweet pussy, don't you?" she asked as she licked her fingers clean. "You want him to explore this body of yours with those big, strong, rough hands of his. To have him feel the softness of this body, the curvature of these breasts," Alice said, as her hands ran up Janus' stomach before she cradled her friend's 42D cup breasts. Alice knew it was the main reasons the boys at her school flocked to her. "To have that hot mouth of his sucking on these beauties," she said running her thumb across Janus' harden nipple. "To have a real man that knows what he's doing when he has a woman beneath, on top, or in front of him," Alice whispered as she pushed her friend's shorts to the floor.

"God yes, when you put it that way," Janus said wantonly, as she pressed the back of her head against the wall.

"Then you'll want to watch this," Alice said turning her friend's chin back towards the room as Dorothy's climax hit.

Dorothy eased her trembling body down her brother's body, while she wanted to have that cock of his inside of her mouth as much as William lashed her mound with his tongue. Yet she was never one to think coherently when her brother worked that magic tongue on her. While she wasn't proud that he had done most of the work, she wasn't about to let him think she wouldn't repay him, however, first her womb needed his cock more than her mouth did at the moment. Smiling warmly at her daughter and her friend, as Dorothy positioned William's cock at her entrance; she ran her tongue along her upper lip as she sank down on his pole.

"God, I've missed this cock, William," Dorothy moaned as she rode her brother in the reverse cowgirl position. "You like how that ass looks as it bounces?" she asked as she leaned forward bracing herself on his knees as her hips rose and fell rapidly. Her eyes fluttered, biting down on her lip as her brother's hands gripped her ass.

Alice sank down Janus' body as her eyes flickered over to her mother as her sex resounded throughout her room. Janus sucked in a breath as Alice' captured her mound. Janus' hand flew to her mouth to keep her gasp from escaping her lips, as Alice parted her labia with her tongue.

"You've seen how good he is eating out my Mom," Alice said, looking up at her friend. "You know how good I am," she said rolling her thumb along Janus' clitoris. "Just think of what my daddy can do to this hot little pussy," Alice said before returning to her friend's quivering mound.

"Alice, I want it, I need to feel it, you're sure you don't mind?" Janus asked as she felt her legs slowly losing their strength.

"Why do you think the door is open?" Alice asked smirking mischievously. "Come I'll finish eating that pussy somewhere more private," she said gathering Janus' discarded garments.

Dorothy didn't know when Alice and Janus had left; she was far too distracted to keep up where the two teenagers were, while William pounded his cock into her. Her eyes glanced over at the huge wet spot she had left on the bed as she listened to the sound of the running shower. Her hands ran along her smooth stomach pondering how it would look in a few months. The morning when she had taken her brother on his bed at his cabin, she knew that was the day that their family would get a new member; however, it wasn't until she reached home, that the slight morning sickness she got with her other two children that gave her pause. The day after her return, she went to see her doctor to confirm that she was indeed pregnant with her brother's second child.

"William," Dorothy said, as she walked into the steam filled bathroom as he stood there drying his face.

"Yeah," William said his voice muffled by the towel.

"I have something important to tell you, I need you to look at me," Dorothy said, knowing that this child would know who his real father was.

"What's going on, Sis?" William said concerned as he stepped out of the shower.

"Just that our lives are to have a new member in it," Dorothy said lovingly, as she reached over taking his hand in hers placing it gently on her stomach. "You're going to meet your son or daughter in a few months."

William's eyes darted between his sister's face and her stomach. Shocked was too weak of an emotion of what was playing out in his mind; pride, joy, fear of what the baby faced given his sister's age. However, that didn't matter as he wrapped his sister in a warm embrace, then quickly pushing her away thinking that he had inadvertently harmed his unborn child.

"Silly brother," Dorothy cooed bring William back into her arms. "He or she is too small for you to harm right now, but I'm glad you're taking the child's safety into account," she said, her hands ran along his back, as they embraced in their long pleasure filled kiss. Dorothy knew this home of hers was finally going to feel like a home, and not the prison she had felt for the past twenty-two years. "Now I think you should go and relax by the pool," Dorothy said kissing William one last time, "And I'll take care of the bed, can't have you sleeping on soiled sheets," she said smacking his ass sending him out the room.

William's grinder set on the patio table as he rolled himself a blunt. The thought of his new child on his mind as his lighter sparked to life. His green eyes stared out on the reflection of the crystal clear water of the pool as he thought about baby names. He watched the smoke drift aimlessly on the wind unaware of two teenagers that peered through the double glass doors.

"Alice, your dad smokes pot!" Janus said in awe taking hold of her friend's hand.

"Oh, if you think that's something watch this," Alice said, her turquoise blue micro bikini reflected in the glass, its one inch triangle patch of cloth covered her nipples leaving most of her breasts exposed. Her mound to felt exposed as the thong threatened to reveal her hungry lips. "Remain as quiet as you can," Alice whispered as she slowly opened the door.

"Hey Dad," Alice said wantonly, as her hand trailed along his shoulder, down his arm following the curvature of muscles, as her eyes ran down his chest. "Are you here to watch me swim?" Alice asked sinking into William's lap, gently plunking his blunt from his lips glancing over at her friend as she puffed on that rolled cigar. "Mmm..." she moaned as the sweet smoke mingled in her mouth. Alice leaned forward making sure her friend was watching as her lips locked around William's, swapping the smoke between the two as her tongue explored his mouth. "Mmm... daddy, yes spank me," Alice purred sensuously as she felt the slight sting of his hand.

"What have I told you about taking without asking?" William asked taking his blunt back from his daughter.

"Oh, I've been a bad little girl, are you going to punish me?" Alice asked as she rubbed William's groin.

"Perhaps," William said as his finger skimmed along his daughter's entrance.

"Oh, daddy you're going to make me wet," Alice moaned as she squirmed on his lap. "Maybe you should come and take a dip with us," she said smirking as she nodded to her friend.

"Hello," Janus said bashfully, brushing her crimson hair back behind her ear. Wanting Alice's father to see what she had to offer, hoping that she could feel that orgasmic tongue of his. "I'm Janus, it's nice to meet you," she said her breasts bouncing as she approached him.

"Hello, I'm William," William said reaching across his chest to shake her hand. "So what are you getting into today?" he asked his eyes running down the young woman's body, noting how her green bikini top strained to contain her heavenly orbs, and the way her bottoms contoured to her mound.

"Well... maybe if you're lucky you might get into two hot, young, wet cunts," Alice whispered seductively into his ear, as her tongue teased his earlobe. "My friend needs your help daddy," she cooed, as she pressed her body closer to his. "She needs a man to show her what she has been missing," Alice said breathing heavily, as her father's fingers slipped into her canal. Janus watched in awe as he was so blatant in his fingering of his daughter in front of her. "Will you do that for me daddy?" Alice asked as her hand ran up his leg through the opening of his shorts. A predatory light burned deep within her eyes, as her hand grasped William's cock. "Will you let my friend here know what's it like to feel that tongue on her honey pot? Would you like to see her pretty little pussy Daddy?" Alice asked as his phallus surged in her hand.

"Come closer Janus," Alice said beckoning her friend closer. Janus swallowed hard as she approached their side. She was never one to flaunt herself to anyone; no matter what the rumors said that were spread around their school. Janus was more of the shy, quiet, timid type of person and she knew it was only because of her body that boys flocked to her. Yet as those green eyes of his ran down her body, it wasn't appreciation she felt, no, it was the excitement that a man saw her and not her body.

"Alice, just what are you doing," Dorothy said as she stepped out onto the patio, as Alice's hand held the string that kept Janus' bottom piece secured to her hips.

"Nothing," Alice said innocently, as she slipped her hand out of her father's shorts.