All Comments on 'A Cabin on the Lake Pt. 01'

by TheOldTexGuy

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
GinafrommaineGinafrommaineabout 2 years ago

Loved the story. I’d never wear clothes either if I had a cabin to go to. Nudism / nudity is so very relaxing, comfortable, sensual, and just feels good.

(BTW, you repeated one paragraph on the first page).

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyabout 2 years ago

I can't wait to read about next weekend.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I am sorry but I lost interest in this. Simple mistakes like me for be can be overlooked. But in a few spots you repeated yourself word for word. And that just caused me to lose interest.

I would suggest that you ask someone to edit your stories before submitting them. Best of luck.

clearcreekclearcreekabout 2 years ago

good story, however, you need to proofread for mistakes.

bare4me2000bare4me2000about 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story, and looking forward to the next chapter.

I think the mistakes in your story are probably because you get so into your story that you don't notice them. I find that I do that some times.

Love the nude idea, I never wear anything unless I have too and if I had a cabin that isolated, I sure would not wear anything there either.

PurplefizzPurplefizzabout 2 years ago

Good read, but the repeated paragraph and other minor mistakes are distracting, I’d also make the speech less formal, for example, nobody says “hello I am Jack” they say “Hi, I’m Jack”, writing in the vernacular sometimes defies grammatical rules, but adds to the tone and allows us to see the characters as you visualise them. Tbh proofreading would likely catch most minor glitches, our own mistakes can be invisible to us if we proofread our own stuff because we already know the text.

Many thanks for writing and posting, cheers Ppfzz.

t8ntliklyt8ntliklyabout 2 years ago

I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that English is not your primary language. I read through the first two chapters, and while the premise of the story is great, the way you needlessly repeated yourself, and the instances of injecting information not even closely relevant, other than if you were looking to up your word count, made reading it a chore. Againgood story premise, structure. Please get an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5.0 = 💯% (💥💥💥💥💥) 👍👍!

This is a love story with beautiful sex: a synergy of lust and love! If either of them is missing, the relationship is doomed.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I came to say what first Anonymous, Purplefizz, and t8ntlikly already said, so I'll go with, "Ditto."

TheOldTexGuyTheOldTexGuy7 months agoAuthor

Actually the reason the paragraph was copied was an error in loading the story into the system and it wasn’t caught until it was too late to change it. Totally my fault but not how the story was written

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheOldTexGuy@TheOldTexGuy
An old guy living in Texas who had a few very good years and gained experience in a lot of things. My stories for the most part are at least based on some personal experience or fantasy

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES