A Cabin on the Lake Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janice moaned in pleasure. The last thing I wanted to do was hurt her, but she took my hands and had me pinch her nipples harder and pull them.

I moved my head lower kissing her sweet, flat belly. Running my tongue around her belly button and into her belly button licking it playing with it with my tongue.

As I kissed her stomach lower and lower, I could feel her hips raising and pushing against me. When I got down to her blonde pubic hair, I moved all the way down to her feet. I kissed her feet and started working my way up her leg dragging my tongue up the inside of her thigh. I kissed that area where her leg met her body and it was so smooth and tender. I could smell her eagerness as I neared that magical point. She smelled wonderful. So fresh and so excited.

Then I started up the other leg just like the last getting higher and higher. Janice tasted like a combination of lake water and the most expensive parfum in the world. I could wait no longer, and I opened her lips and ran my tongue up her cleft. She tasted amazing. She tasted so sweet and so amazing. When I tasted her she moaned very loudly and just kept saying "Please do it, Please do it to me now"

I was not ready yet and I attacked her clit with my tongue. While pushing a finger into her. I kept running my tongue over her clit and every time I did, she would jump and vibrate a little. I moved my fingers while attempting to find her G-spot. I found that little rough patch of skin and began to rub it over and over again. Janice's juices were flowing out of her. I collected some of her juice on my fingers and started rubbing her little brown star with my thumb. My tongue found her clit as sit pushed out from the hood. I caressed it with my tongue as my fingers flicked her G-Spot. My thumb pushed its way past her puckering string.

I was so hard I thought I would bust. My balls hurt and they wanted to explode. I was almost out of control.

Janice started to cum. She was wiggling, shaking, vibrating, moaning, and grunting. Her breathing was so heavy and hard I was concerned about her. Finally, it was like she collapsed. She became very still. She laid there and slowly her breathing was returning to normal. She looked at me and with a croaky voice said I can't move. I told her to relax. She said that was the very best ever.

Slowly she turned to me and said, "Please fuck me now. Please, please, Please!"

I moved up her body and as I did, I could feel my cock against her fantastic pussy. She was so wet I slid right into her. She felt amazing she was so tight. It was like putting my cock in a warm wet silk glove. I began to stroke in and out of her and could feel her tighten up as I pushed in.

She was amazing. I have been with many girls but without a doubt. This woman was the most amazing person I had ever been with. I was in love with her.

I continued to move in and out of her. It was hard to control my movements. I knew I was getting closer and closer and about that time she said, "I am going to cum again." I couldn't hold back any longer and I emptied into her time after time as my cock exploded into her.

I collapsed. I moved so as not to land on her and laid beside her holding her tightly and kissing her over and over again. I never wanted to stop kissing her. As we looked deeply into each other's eyes I told her she was the most amazing woman I have ever known. She smiled at me and said. "you are pretty amazing too you know."

I suddenly had a thought and almost sat up. I said, "I didn't even ask, should I have been wearing a condom? I didn't even think."

She looked at me and said "Well I know I am clean. I haven't had sex in over a year so I know I am clean. But you know I am not on birth control but I think I am okay. But, I wouldn't have changed anything."

If she wasn't concerned then I wasn't concerned.

We laid there with her head on my shoulder. I stroked her hair and her body. I knew she was the woman for me. She was totally amazing and so beautiful. I knew that she was the woman that I would compare all the women I had been with up to this point with as the perfect woman. I never wanted to even think about any women in the future.

We both laid there smiling at each other and holding each other.

It had been a long day and a tiring day and we both drifted off to sleep.

I woke up early Sunday morning and we had during the night spooned. I had my hand on her breast and my hard cock was between her but cheeks. I never wanted to move I wanted to be like this forever.

Unfortunately nature called and I had to get up and go to the restroom.

When I stepped out of the toilet, Janice was standing there hopping up and down telling me to hurry. I stepped out of her way and let her into the bathroom.

I went to the kitchen and started a pot of coffee. I was making boiled coffee on the stove which I had developed a fondness for. I put in a scoop of Chicory which I also had a fondness for. When I finished making the coffee, I filled a couple of mugs and handed one to Janice as she sat at the table. Janice tried her coffee and said "what kind of coffee is this. I have never tasted anything like this before" I asked her if she liked it and she said she sure did so I explained "Camp coffee" to her.

We were still both naked.

As she drank her coffee, I started making bacon, and eggs as well as some pancakes. I have to say I am not a bad cook, but I will never be as good as Janice's parents in their restaurant. I plated the food and we both ate like we had never eaten before.

When we finished, we cleared the table and Janice said she would do the dishes so I told her I would start digging the trenches for the electrical lines were all we had to install.

I put on a pair of shorts and a pair of boots. I went out and started digging. I had to dig a trench from the place where the Solar panels were to the Shed with the equipment in it and then another from the Shed to the house. I figured it would take a couple of hours anyway to do the digging. While I was digging Janice started stretching out the cables that were to go into the ditch. I was really getting excited about my new electrical system. I was so thankful to have an electrical Engineer that knew what she was doing to help. I knew how to string wire and hook up boxes but other than that I was lost.

It did take about two hours to dig the ditches and by now it was close to 11:30 am so we both decided it was time to cool off and hit the lake. We both stripped down and headed for the lake.

The water felt very cool and refreshing. We played in the water splashing each other and holding each other in the water. It did feel good. We finally got out of the water and laid in the sun to dry off. While we were laying there, we did do a lot of kissing and touching. I finally said "are sandwiches good for lunch"

Janice also thought it was time, so I headed in and made some ham and cheese sandwiches along with some veggies on the side. While I was doing that Janice got us a couple of beers and carried stuff outside to my table.

We had a quick lunch and went out to finish the job.

All the ditches were dug, and the cable was in the ditches now we just had to cover the ditches back up and we were good to go. At least filling in the ditches were faster than digging them.

When we finished covering the ditches we once again headed to the lake.

This time we were more relaxed. All we had to do is pack up and head for home. We took our time now in the lake. Sort of thinking we really didn't want to leave but knew it had to happen. Work tomorrow for me and work and school for Janice. We got out of the lake and once again laid on a blanket to enjoy the sun hitting us and the breeze off of the lake.

It wasn't long before we were kissing and touching. Janice rolled over on top of me. Her body felt so good against me. Every move she made just made me harder and harder. She started kissing me and I could feel her tongue invading my mouth. Wow, if was amazing. She started kissing down my neck and onto my chest.

She continued to kiss lower and lower. She was sucking on my nipples. I never realized before how sensitive they were. She moved lower and lower and the lower she got the harder I got. I felt like I had died and gone to heaven.

I felt something warm and wet on my cock and looked down to see her taking me in her mouth. The feeling was wonderful. It was beyond compare. I told her to turn around. She moved so that she was straddling my head.

She lowered herself down on my and I touched my tongue to her very wet lips. She tasted wonderful. The more I licked her the wetter she became. I move up and took her love bud between my lips and began to suck and lick it. As I did, I pushed two fingers into her warm juicy love nest.

With my other hand I got it very wet with her juices and pushed against her cute little anal opening. My wet slippery fingers slowly penetrated her, and she started bucking and shaking as she reached her first orgasm. Her fluids were pouring out of her, and I licked up every single bit of them. I never stopped licking and sucking on her. She came a second time, but it was more like a continuation of the first.

I could feel myself getting closer and closer. I told her "I am going to cum, but she just moved faster and sucked harder. I exploded into her mouth. I don't know how much I came but I did hear her starting to gag some.

We both laid there. She turned around and put her head on my shoulder and we just laid there with the sun beating down on us enjoying the minute. Neither of us wanted to move but we knew we had to get ready to head for home.

We finally got up and started to pack up and lock up. As we were packing Janice told me, "No wonder you like it here so much and don't like going home. It feels really uncomfortable putting clothes back on after spending so much time naked. It makes me feel like I am 10 degrees warmer.

We loaded up my truck with the things we couldn't leave behind and reluctantly headed for home.

On the way home we made plans to continue our construction project the following weekend.

12