All Comments on 'A Caged Boyfriend'

by totallyreal

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interesting premise.

Good beginning. Good buildup.

But once the sex began it was soooooo rushed.

Nothing much with her breasts. Why? She didn't tease him with them. She didn't have him play with them to any material extent.

Her ass? Nothing at all.

She didn't do anything to/with his balls. Not with her hand/s. Not with her mouth.

Disappointing sex.

Three stars for first half.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There you see ladies and gentlemen What the future holds if Feminist take over the government And pass stupid laws to fuck men Seriously over. Such as requirement men to wear chastity cages all of the time, in the name of stopping future rapes. And to control men. As in this story to include the government requiring Copulation only be done in government Facilities Further control the Population. This maybe a cute little Feminist story, but I it's truly Ominous Prediction of a Possible prediction. All I have to say men, be ready to take up arms to save man kind..

totallyrealtotallyrealover 1 year agoAuthor

@Anonymous

Fair cop. It's my first time writing long-form content, let alone erotica. It seems I focused a bit too much on the advise of not making it pornographically detailed.

I have more stories planned (all with similar world-building), so I hope I'll be able to get better at it. Thanks for the feedback!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Perfect!

Curtcarls69Curtcarls69over 1 year ago

Don't take comments too seriously here. This was a great first story!! People like to leave comments as if they paid to read your story and that it should have been tailored to their exact specification. Write for yourself and about what you like! Cause, I like it too! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story! I was expecting them to get caught, and he'd be in trouble. I'm also curious what the penalty would be for a male to be caught not wearing their cage.

98991532129899153212about 1 year ago

I never want to see a cage, up close, let alone wear one.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I don't get it. Writing is good. Character dynamics works.

But u just have to use some fucked up femn*zi world as a setting

someonesGoodBoysomeonesGoodBoy8 months ago

Good stuff. I prefer slower burns with more character development but this was solid. Thanks for sharing! GL with more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Keep going! ❤️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous