A Caged Husband

Story Info
Chris gets his marriage cage, and Jenn gets his virginity.
2.9k words
4.28
28.4k
24

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 01/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a sequel to "A Caged Boyfriend". If you haven't read it, maybe do that before reading this.

---

Five years later.

Against all odds, they had done it. Chris woke up excited for the big day. His breath was fresh, the weather clear, cage loose, and his girlfriend Jenn was soon to be his wife. Or more accurately, he was to be Jenn's husband. Fifty years of a female-dominated societal dynamic led to some interesting linguistic tendencies.

As he showered, he couldn't help but think about the first time Jenn and he had sex. How nervous he had been! Now that he was familiar with Jenn's body--her needs and wants--he was much more confident in marrying her.

A blush crept up to his cheeks. As the wedding got closer, Jenn had started hinting at a surprise for him. A sly grin and glace here and there in the bedroom and kitchen. If his suspicions proved right, he and Jenn would soon be heading to a breeding center very soon to properly consummate their marriage. Then again, it could also be a marriage cage. They were getting trendy these days.

Thinking of cages brought him back to the present. His penis had learnt its lesson soon after he started having sex with Jenn, and now rarely tried to get hard. His regulation cage had been changed once since, with his new one apparently designed "to encourage shrinkage" and represented another milestone in his life.

Starter cages for young boys were simply coiled metal that encircled the penis and gently stopped it from becoming erect. The penis could still enlarge, but couldn't rise up fully because of the cage.

Then, on reaching adulthood, they would get smaller capped metal cages that would block off the easy access that the starter cages provided. It was much harder to touch the penis with more than a fingernail, and the cap at the front ensured that erections were stopped forcefully.

And finally, Chris looked at his own black cage, a small lump of titanium that felt surprisingly light and only allowed the tip of his glans to peek out from confinement.

His yearly resizing had been a disappointing event as always--he was on track to be in the 30th percentile in penis size. Jenn had always assured him that she didn't care much about it since penis size would only ever be relevant during the state-mandated breeding sessions, but he always felt self-conscious about it. Perhaps women felt the same about their breast size, but Jenn was above-average in that department.

Setting aside his sex-addled thoughts, he cheered up while dressing in his tux. He was getting married, and to a beautiful lass like Jess no less!

Soon enough, it was noon and Chris stepped out with his best man, Jake, who still looked hungover from the bachelor party several days earlier.

Jake took one look at him, and remarked, "Don't be nervous, you've got this! You'll be a great husband."

Jake smiled and poked him in the ribs.

"After all, you're the best cook I know. That's enough to make you a great catch."

Chris smiled at his friend's ribbing, though he had to hide a wince as Jake poked him. Unlike Chris, Jake was short but well-built.

"How's Amanda doing?"

"Ah, you know how she gets with crowds of people she barely knows. She'll probably come with me to visit you once you've gotten married though."

As the altar came into sight, their chitchat about Jake's girlfriend stopped as they took their places.

Soon enough, the wedding ceremony started, and out came Jenn with her father, now retired from active service, with her golden hair shining in the sun-dappled outdoor venue. Her grey eyes seemed as excited as his, and he felt at ease seeing her.

As they swore their vows and leaned in to kiss, Jenn took a quick detour to Chris' ear to whisper, "We're going to get my surprise fitted after the ceremony," and then immediately leaned in to kiss him.

As they wrapped their arms around each other, and their lips met, Chris could only think about the marriage cage that would soon be wrapped around his cock.

---

The ceremony concluded and guests bid farewell, the newly married couple sat in their getaway car. Jenn whispered directions to the driver and then embraced Chris once again. They hadn't changed much in college; Chris was still lanky, but Jenn had caught up in height and still had that hourglass figure. Chris still counted himself lucky to have such an amazing girlfriend--no, spouse. She was considerate, savvy, and funny. As for his part, Jenn had once told him in bed that she fell for him for his sincerity and diligence.

As Jenn leaned her head into the crook of his shoulder, her breath tickling his neck, Chris resisted the urge to rip off her wedding dress right there in the limo, and instead leaned down and whispered in her ear, "Your surprise--it's a marriage cage, isn't it?"

Jenn slyly grinned at her husband. "Indeed, dear husband. I have put my ring on your finger, and now I will put my ring on your member. Are you afraid?"

"Eh, not really. The size doesn't matter much since--as you said--my penis isn't going to see much action. I'm just worried it's going to be pink."

"But you look dashing in pink!"

"So it is a pink cage?"

"Hey now! First off, it's a surprise, and second, the bride chooses the marriage cage. You just have to wear it."

"Fair enough. But I'm telling you now: I'm going to do my best to ruin a few orgasms if my cage is pink."

"You won't dare." Jess mockingly glared at him.

Amidst their banter, they finally arrived at their destination, the Breeding and Chastity Center. The clerk perked up seeing the two of them approach since Jenn was still in her bridal dress and Chris was still in his tux.

The clerk spoke before anybody else had the chance to.

"Marriage cage installation, I assume? Here's the form."

Jenn started filling out the form, signing her name and proving that Chris was indeed her husband, while the clerk fiddled with his computer.

Once Jenn handed back the form, the clerk disappeared inside the hallway which led to the key and cage safe. He came back carrying a velvet box and a small key.

"Ah, cage 48C. You ordered that one? I had to deal with the customs on that delivery. Ordering from Germany is already a hassle, but the fact that it's barely within regulation was the cherry on top."

Jenn smiled sheepishly. "I had to get the cage approved by the Ministry for it to be legal, no? Sorry for the trouble."

The clerk smiled a bit. "Here's the new cage, and here's the old one's key. Your room is second left, down the hallway. Remember: no fooling around or the gentleman faces consequences."

Being reminded of the consequences of unauthorized direct stimulation made Chris shudder. The punishment cages and contraptions that the Ministry had developed over the years... Chris hoped to never sample their inventions.

"We'll be serious." Jenn started forward while pulling Chris behind her. The room was sparsely appointed, only having a chair and a desk. Chris dropped his pants and Jenn sat on her knees, efficiently fishing his cage out from his underwear. Seeing her plunging cleavage down her dress and then the clink of his key fitting in his cage lock very nearly woke his penis from its slumber, but he avoided getting hard by digging his nails into his palms. It wouldn't do to get hard during a cage change unless he wanted an ice pack to the crotch.

Jenn's face was the picture of concentration as she focused on getting the tiny contraption off. Once the black cage was off, she reached around and opened the velvet box.

She risked a smile and held out the purple cage within as she shifted to kneeling. "Will you, Chris, become my husband until death do us part?"

His first thought was relief at the cage not being pink. Purple, he could tolerate. He couldn't get an estimate of the style or size from that distance, but he postponed the thought as he replied to Jenn.

"Yes, of course, yes. Now let's hurry up so I don't get erect?"

"Oh, spoilsport."

They slipped into their comforting banter as Jenn swiftly locked on his new cage. It felt tighter but even lighter than the black titanium one he had before. He was grateful that it at least wasn't a flat or a heavens-forbid inverse cage he had seen in some magazines.

A click brought him back to the situation. Jenn stood up, wiped her hands, and pecked him on the cheek. "It's official now. Let's get home."

---

Heading to the apartment, they took a moment to freshen up. Chris sat on the bed and waited for Jenn to finish up in the bathroom.

He heard Jenn's voice playfully call out to him. "Is my sweet flower ready to be spoiled?"

"You already spoiled your sweet flower some time ago. Now hurry up!"

Jenn came into view, wearing white lingerie and a garter belt. Chris could feel his penis finally rising up in his cage. Or more accurately, trying to. His new cage didn't allow him any leeway at all, and instead of his penis answering, only the throbbing near his crotch made him feel that it was even trying to get hard.

Jenn sat down beside him and kissed his neck. She whispered, "The clerk at the office told me that at that size, your penis couldn't get hard at all?"

Wordlessly, Chris nodded.

Jenn gazed at him, and remarked, "Such a shame. Nowadays the technology is good enough that they can extract sperm from the precum that dribbles out, so breeding centers might soon just become medical facilities."

Chris remembered the news he'd seen on TV. A few couples had been chosen to participate in the 'Zero Breeding' program and were offered artificial insemination instead of the traditional breeding center clearance.

He shook his head and gazed at his beautiful wife. Her white bra accentuated her breasts, and her panties were begging to be dropped. He shook off his head and knelt in front of her.

Her eyes met his, and he carefully grasped the panties with his teeth and dragged them down. He had removed his tux and was naked except for the new purple cage his wife had bestowed him. He felt pre-cum forming at the tip of his forcibly-flaccid penis, and tried to channel the arousal running through him into the wet sex in front of him.

He started by planting a kiss on her lower lips, feeling the golden fuzz that had been left after trimming. He gently grasped one between his lips and pulled a bit, a move he knew tickled Jenn to no end. His efforts were rewarded when his love sighed above in contentment and moved to keep her legs on his shoulders.

He adjusted his posture as Jenn lay down. It was now his work to bring her as many orgasms as she wanted. He continued his gentle ministrations, stabilizing her legs with his hands, while his cage leaked unabated. He was unfazed by that. All that mattered was the pussy in front of him that demanded attention; the engorged lips and glistening hood above.

He would have continued his gentle licks, but Jenn's legs tightening around him meant that she wanted him to be rougher. Chris abandoned his previous techniques, and dove straight in, making wild licks while closing in on the clit. He hovered around it, feeling Jenn's legs tighten in preparation.

Strong hands grabbed him in the back of his head and practically ground his nose into her pussy. Jenn could get pretty wild while cumming - something she blamed solely on his well-honed skill.

Undeterred, Chris continued trying to lick up everything he could, knowing that Jenn would love it. Her orgasm lasted for some time before her legs finally relaxed and she sat up on the bed.

"Good boy," Jenn replied somewhat breathlessly. "You leaked a lot today, didn't you?" Chris glanced to notice that his pre-cum had formed a puddle on the floor.

"Come up on the bed, I have something for you. As my sweet stay-at-home hubby, I want you to have it." Jenn dug out something from her drawer.

Chris guessed, "Another strap-on? C'mon, the selection's already huge. We just got the one with the pleasure dots!" Jenn shook her head, her sweat-stained bra straining to contain the swaying of her chest.

The move reminded Chris of the time when he had sucked Jenn's nipples while fingering her pussy. Porn really did have all the secrets! Watching the men with their leaking cages and strap-ons was one thing, but lesbians outperformed them in just about every way.

Jenn had joked about him becoming more of a lesbian than a man, but Chris was fine with the idea as long as he fulfilled his wife. Sex as a man and a lesbian were nearly identical, anyway.

He was tempted to tackle her and start sucking on her nipples again, but he spotted the vibrator in his hand. He was confused. "Babe, I can still go. Why'd you get the vibrator out?" On close inspection, it looked brand-new.

Jenn shook her head, her pony bouncing. "This isn't for me, it's for you. Now that I've gotten promoted, I don't want you getting lonely while I'm away on business trips. I'm pretty sure the new cage is thin enough that you can cum from this."

Chris had heard about some of his old college mates starting to use vibrators, but most men didn't. If cumming was just leaking out semen accompanied by a small jolt of pleasure, then most men didn't bother. Besides, vibrators were widely considered to be a man's largest threat to his woman - many a man's marriage had ended with his wife discovering her vibrators and dildos were fulfilling enough.

Jenn saw her husband's expression of skepticism, and continued, "I know that the vibrator itself isn't very satisfying, but I read that combining it with anal stimulation works wonders."

Chris was instantly put on edge. "You want to go there?" Jenn pulled him close, her bare pussy nearly touching his new cage. He could smell the scent of her freshly-shampooed hair, and felt some of her sweat roll onto him.

"It'll feel good. Trust me."

Like a dutiful husband, Chris acquiesced.

Jenn had him lie down on the bed with his legs spread out. She gently knelt between his legs, and admired his purple cage. It wasn't a flat, but only one or two centimeter away from being one. A tiny bit of pink poked out from the center, and precum ran down from there down to his testicles.

She cupped them up to allow for better access to his back entrance. Laid back on pillows, Chris watched her with vulnerability plain in his eyes.

She selected a small dildo from their drawer, attached it to a belt, dipped it in lube, and finally held Chris's hands in her hands. "I'll be gentle."

Without further pause, she leaned forward and very gently rocked her waist forward. Chris's vision was restricted by the curtain of Jenn's hair that had fallen around his head like a halo, so all he could see was her face and heaving breasts as his anal virginity was taken. He felt the lubed up dildo slowly slide in, and he breathed slowly and tried his best to relax and loosen up. It was not an unpleasant sensation, but definitely not pleasurable either. A vague feeling of tightness asserted itself as the dildo stopped sliding forwards. His balls rested on Jenn's abs, and she leaned forward to kiss him.

He basked in the pleasure of the kiss, until Jenn broke away and grabbed the new vibrator lying beside them.

"Now you'll start to have fun!" Jenn declared.

She gently neared the vibrator to his balls, and Chris groaned at the sensation. The vibrations stimulated him somewhere deep at the root of his genitals, a completely foreign sensation. Jenn then dragged the vibrator upto his cage, where Chris's penis lay limp and transmitted pleasure to his brain. Jenn began sliding the dildo in his ass back and forth, and smiled as she saw the pleasure of Chris's face. He had begun biting his lip, and had unconsciously wrapped his legs around her waist. It was only appropriate; he was the one being fucked here.

She sped up, and Chris gave himself over to her. His fingers clawed at her back, and her fingers rubbed his nipples, enhancing his arousal. Her breasts heaved in front of him, but he no longer paid attention to them, trapped in his own pleasure.

Jenn took the time between thrusts to nibble at his neck or earlobe. She had recently discovered that the thought of feminizing her husband turned her on immensely, and felt her pussy beneath the strap-on grow wet again. The vibrator she held in one hand was now sticky with all the pre-cum that Chris was leaking, and soon enough, thick semen started leaking as well. She started slowing down, providing a gentle descent from the heights of pleasure that her husband was experiencing. She leaned forward, and forcefully kissed him on the lips, driving her tongue inside.

As Chris calmed down from his high, she looked at him lovingly. "Would you like to be fucked by your wife more often?" Chris merely let out a shuddering, "... yes."

That night, Jenn fell asleep cuddling her lovely husband in her arms.