All Comments on 'A Caged Husband'

by totallyreal

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 1 year ago

This isn’t BDSM, this is mind numbingly ridiculous.

Why get married? Why would any man get married? Hell, we barely get married now and you think guys are just going to line up for shit and abuse and ZERO sex?

This is about as erotic as female genital mutilation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

An interesting story. I love reading about chastity and do love when my wife puts me in chastity.

Every once in a while I beg her for a pegging and I always lick up my cum!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sounds like a horrible existence. Made me anxious just reading it.

Danny49Danny49about 1 year ago

I love this world. Please continue. Looking forward to seeing how Jenn finds satisfaction.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Both of stories are more BS from Female Lead Relationships, that just want Female Lead World. You bitch are more likely all a bunch of lesbian dykes. If your going to think of males not being able to use their cocks (oh that is called Penis Envy), why even use chastity cages? Go straight to just cutting off all males cocks to make them all eunuchs. And all of humanity disappear with out breeding you stupid cows..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well, we have to follow Chris as he is feminized and made into a cuckold. Jenn will start bringing home some studs to satisfy her while Chris watches. Since Chris is not going to be able to have vaginal sex with his loving wife perhaps a few gay studs will help Chris with his dilemma. At least he did not get a pink cage. I am sure he would have divorced her immediately if she made him wear a pink cage since he was so adamant about it. At the breeding centers Jenn will start with a couple of guys at first then graduate into more breeding sessions with more guys (say the limit is 10 guys per session).

jabad850jabad850about 1 year ago

This is off to a good start in an interesting alt reality. To the anon below who wrote, "Jenn will start bringing home some studs to satisfy her while Chris watches," you're not getting the point. There are no studs here!

Ignore the haters. Keep up the good work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous