A Caged Robyn Pt. 02

Story Info
Robyn Continues her journey with her new white Daddy.
11.3k words
4.58
10.6k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
phoxtrot
phoxtrot
22 Followers

Part 2 of my story. I reviewed the comments on the last one and tried to edit this one better. Please enjoy and keep the comments coming so I can grow as a writer...

*

She walked into his office after his personal assistant waved her in.

"Hey, Daddy." She said, as she closed the door behind her.

"Good morning Babygirl. I have to finish what I'm doing, and then, I have a meeting." He told her.

"Ok Daddy." She replied as she walked over to his desk and sat on his lap.

He put one arm around her waist as he looked at one of his three computer screens. It was filled with a detailed 3D model of the retirement community that her Daddy was in charge of building in southern San Diego.

"Do you want a virtual tour?" He asked.

"Of course." She said, knowing how excited he was about this project.

It was a big deal for him and his small investment company. It was 100 million dollars of mostly barrowed money that he was solely responsible for. He pointed out that the project is worth four times more than the total capitalization of his company; which only added to the pressure.

"So, this is what each unit will look like. We had plans to make each building two stories so that we could rent out more units but the stairs would be too much for most of the people living there." He explained.

"Yeah, that seems like it would be hard to fill those units." She agreed, not knowing too much about what he was talking about but she figured older people wouldn't like the stairs.

"The best part of this whole project is that we are only going to have to charge rent equal to what social security pays out. Meaning, anyone of age can afford to live here." He said.

She had to admit, it was a brilliant idea. She knew why this project was so important to him. Years ago, when his father past away, Jon was still in the Navy and he was really upset that he couldn't be there for his dad in his final years. He was equally upset that his dad had to stay in a small, cheap apartment, rather than spending his final years in a nicer place. She admired that it was personal for him, and it made her support him even more. She didn't mind him looking at spread sheets late into the night. She just wanted to help her Daddy become the best man that he could be.

Soon, the conversation shifted as she slowly began kissing his neck. He let her go as he put the final touch on the model and then saved it.

"All done." He said.

"Good, Daddy." She said as she got off his lap and walked over to the couch.

"So, are you excited?" He asked.

"Yes Daddy. I've never been camping before." She explained.

"Well, I have a meeting in a few minutes, and then we'll get going. In the mean time, I think it's time that you receive some training." He informed her.

Her pussy instantly pulsed. It's been a couple weeks since she's moved in with him and she has had a steep learning curve.

He looked at her, sitting timidly on the couch in his small office. He got up and slowly walked around his desk and pulled a wooden yard stick that rested in the corner, against the wall. He swung it and she could hear it whip through the air.

"Have you been studying your hand signals?" He asked.

"Yes Daddy, every day." She answers truthfully.

He had taped a print out explaining the ten singles to the head board of the bed. Just the night before, he made her read them out loud as he fucked her from behind. He pulled her hair tight so that she couldn't look down even if she tried.

His blue eyes locked into her dark browns. He lifted his hand and with his pointer finger pointing at her, he made a "Z" motion in the air.

She smiled. She knew that one. She slowly pulled her tight tank top over her head and tossed it, playfully, onto a nearby chair. She then removed her jeans, revealing her white sports bra and booty shorts underneath.

She felt unsexy in her sports bra and larger underwear.

"You look amazing, Babygirl." He said, perhaps sensing her concern.

She normally tried to wear only her sexiest clothes but the day before, her Daddy corrected that when he found out that she was going to the gym with him in her sexy bras. He explained that he wanted her to be practical and that there is a time and place for that.

She understood. Her Daddy was just trying to make sure she was comfortable as she worked out and she liked that he worried about her.

She removed her bra and underwear, leaving her tight ebony body on display for him. She stood quietly, knowing that she was not to speak until spoken too.

He slowly made his way around her. His dick grew in his black slacks as he inspected her body. Her short stature and large tits and ass were perfect to him.

"You are absolutely perfect Babygirl." He told her.

"Thank you Daddy." She replied.

He held out his index finger and pointed to the floor in front of him. She knew that one too. She took a step forward. She stood with her eyes to the ground and her hands together behind her back.

Suddenly, she heard a loud whack sound. Her body jumped and she looked up to see her Daddy had smacked the desk with his yard stick.

"Oh bad girl, you looked up." He told her.

He was right, she was supposed to keep her eyes down and she failed to do that. He slowly strolled behind her when she heard the sound of the small piece of wood braking through the air. Her body tensed up moments before it landed on her tight and round ass.

She winced and yelped out in pain as he hit her again and again. Four times in all before he appeared in front of her again.

He held out his hand again and had two fingers together and pointed them and the floor. She quickly sunk to her knees; feet together, palms on her knees facing up, and eyes forward.

"I'm very impressed Babygirl. I'm proud of you." He explained.

She couldn't help but smile. He often told her that he was proud of her but she never tired of hearing it. She worked very hard to make sure that she never disappoints him and so far, she hasn't.

They both heard a knock on the door.

"Hold on." He shouted. "Collect your clothes and give them to me." He said to her, much more quietly so that he visitors didn't hear.

She moved quickly, handing him her clothes as he sat at his desk. He took them from her and shoved them under his desk.

"Get under there and worship me." He demanded.

"Yes Daddy." She said as she got onto her hands and knees and crawled under the desk.

The carpet was cheap and curse as it dug into her sensitive flesh. She heard at least two other people come into his office as her fingers slowly unzipped him. She went slowly so that no one else would hear her work.

"Ok, update me on the permits." He said as her hand wrapped around his growing white cock.

"Simply put, we don't have them yet, and if we don't get them in the next seven days, we will be behind schedule." One man said.

She knew the difference between giving a man head and worshiping him. Her Daddy wanted to be worshipped. He wanted her to pleasure him but not necessarily make him cum. It was hard for his Babygirl, she was his cum bucket. She wanted to swallow his massive load.

Her Daddy slid down in his seat as he and the others discussed the permit issue. She slowly slid her hand up and down his shaft as her lips closed on just the tip. She heard him stutter which only encouraged her.

The meeting went on for about 30 minutes before the others left the room.

"Well Babygirl, did you like sucking my big white cock with three other men in the room?" He asked as he pulled his chair out to look down on her.

"I loved it Daddy. My pussy is so wet; there was something so kinky about it. I almost wish they knew that you had your little black whore worshipping you under your desk." She said.

He smiled as he instructed her to stand up. He took her naked body into his hands and pulled her close. Their lips locked and he gave her a deep and passionate French kiss. She moaned as his hard cock pressed into her stomach.

There was something about him still having his clothes on and her being completely naked that excited her. Maybe it was because at home, she was always naked and being so exposed in a semi public place added to the kinkiness. Either way, she felt a fire inside her burning.

"Come Babygirl." He said as he leaned back on his chair.

She walked over to him, knowing what he wanted. She carefully straddled him in his oversized leather office chair. She lowered herself; she felt just the tip pressing into her. She gasped and bit her lip as her eyes stared into his.

She melted for his deep blue eyes. He leaned his head forward as she sunk down on to him. There foreheads gently met and they both moaned in unison.

"You feel amazing Babygirl." He moaned out in a whisper.

"I'm all yours Daddy." She replied as she slowly rode him.

She felt her pussy as it stretched around his thick cock. She began to ride him harder and hard. Her wet twat quickly coated his shaft and it slid in and out of her with ease. His massive member filled her completely and soon she was moaning into his ear as she wrapped her arms around him.

"Ok, that's enough." He said as he pushed her off of him.

She climbed off him as he stood up. He roughly grabbed her and spun her fast. Before she knew it, both her hands were pinned behind her back and she was being forced to bend over the table.

She moaned and wiggled her ass as she felt his hard member perfectly lined up with her.

"Oh yes Daddy, please fuck me hard. I want it so bad. I am your Babygirl, cum slut and I live for your cum." She said.

She was surprised by how easy it was becoming for her to completely submit to him. The words flowed as if they were meant to be.

Her thoughts were interrupted by a new feeling. Instead of her Daddy pressing into her cunt, she felted an increasing pressure on her tight, virgin asshole.

She moaned out but it only made him press harder into her. He went slowly. He pushed into her only slightly before pulling out and pressing into her again. He knew it was something that she would have to adjust too.

"That's it Babygirl, relax and enjoy your Daddy fucking your tight black ass."

"Oh my...." She moaned as he increased his pace.

It quickly turned from pain to pleasure for her and she could feel it building inside of her. It was a new kind of pleasure but just as powerful to her.

"Oh fuck me Daddy. Fuck my tight ass. I am all yours!" She screamed out.

His grip on her tightened which added to her helpless feeling and she could hear him start to grunt. She knew he was close.

"Daddy, fill my tight ass up with your seed. I need it so badly. I am your fuck toy; for you to use however you want..." She screamed as her own orgasm hit her.

As if nothing else in the world existed, she let herself go as the pleasure filled her. Wave after wave hit her with each thrust into her backdoor. Her mouth hung open but no sound was able to escape.

After several moments, she was able to take a breath and scream to the heavens. She was so loud that her Daddy was sure his assistant had heard them.

"I'm going to fill your ass and make you keep it in you all day." He shouted at her.

"Fuck yes Daddy. Fill me. Give me the gift of your cum." As the last words left her mouth, she heard her Daddy moan.

She could feel each pulse of his cock as he pumped so much cum into her tight ass. He continued to fuck her as he filled her up and soon she was cumming again.

After a few minutes, he pulled out of her and collapsed onto his chair. His Babygirl did not move. She struggled just to breathe as her Daddy's cum began to leak from her.

"Well, that's no good." He said as he notices the white liquid drip down her leg.

He reached into one of his desk drawers and pulled out a new butt plug.

"Open." He said as he held it up to her mouth.

He told her that she better get it nice and wet. She took his advices, knowing if she didn't, she would regret it. She kept her arms behind her back as her tongue licked the plug as much as she could.

He pulled it from her mouth and, before she knew what was happening, he was slowly pushing it into her cum filled asshole. She moaned as he ass stretched to take the plug.

"Oh Daddy..." She moaned out.

Soon it was completely in her ass. She watched as he reached for one last thing. It was a small rubber ball that looked a lot like a pump from a blood pressure cuff.

He attached the pump to the plug and slowly inflated it.

"I got this one specificity. You see; it's small at first but I can inflate it to be the size of my cock or even bigger. Since you're new to this, I really just want it to keep my cum in you all day." He explained.

Just the thought turned her on. "Yes Daddy, anything you wish."

After he finished, he instructed her to get dressed. It was already almost lunchtime and he had to stop at city hall to check on the building permits.

She quickly dressed and they were both in his Jeep and on their way.

They parked in a garage and made their way to the entrance to city hall. Before they entered, they had to pass through a security checkpoint. As it was Robyn's turn, her Daddy pressed a button on a small remote that was in his pocket.

It sent chills through his Babygirls' body. She quickly found out that the plug had a vibration feature and she stumbled as the vibrations raced through her.

"Are you ok Ma'am?" A security guard asked.

"Mhhhhh, yes.... I'm Gooooood." She answered.

The metal detector went off as her Daddy suspected it would. He watched in amusement as she was taken aside and told to hold her arms out. He increased the intensity as the wand past over her ass. It buzzed and the security office had to pat her down. Luckily, her Daddy pushed the plug too far into her for the security guard to feel it.

"Daddy, you're so evil." She said as she took his hand after her search was complete.

They waited for over 20 minutes for the clerk to see them. It was an intern that couldn't have been older than 20. He explained that the permits were not filled out correctly and that Jon's company should have been contacted.

"I never got the message and we need them by next week." He explained.

"Sorry, but there really isn't anything that can be done. It takes 45 days for something like this to be properly reviewed." He told him.

Her Daddy set back in frustration, considering his options.

His Babygirl scanned around the room, mostly out of boredom. She saw a lovely picture of the young man on the beach with a young woman.

"Is this your girlfriend?" Robyn asked.

"Oh yeas it is. We've been together since high school." He said, almost bragging.

"Daddy, take a look at her necklace." She said.

The young man seemed to be caught off guard by the "Daddy" comment but then he seemed concerned.

Jon looked at what his Babygirl was showing him. The young, bikini clad, blonde was wearing a very distinctive necklace. It was small and had hits of blue. Jon knew it instantly. It was the BDSM symbol.

"You and I might have a few things in common." Her Daddy said. "Babygirl, close the door and present yourself."

She quickly got up and closed the heavy door. She turned the small lock to give them additional privacy. She then dropped to her knees and opened her mouth with her tongue out.

"She's well trained... And very beautiful. Maybe I can do something for you. Is she into sharing?" He asked.

Her Daddy explained that she is very much into other guys and that she doesn't mind, she confirmed it as the young man, Doug, stood up and walked over to her.

"I've never been with a black girl before." He said.

"She's a perfect black slut. Aren't you Babygirl?" He asked.

"Yes Daddy. I love getting fucked and sucking handsome white men's cock."

"Do your duty." Her Daddy said as Doug stood right in front of her.

She smiled as she reached up and slowly unzipped his fly. She was playful, slowly licking a drop of precum off the tip as her fingers wrapped around the base. Her slow but experienced movements teased the young man.

Her daddy reached into his pocket and turned on the vibrator as Doug grabbed her hair and rammed his cock down her throat. She moaned as her body filled with pleasure. Her Daddy was careful not to turn it up too high, he wanted to tease her but not send her over the edge.

She bobbed her head on his average sized cock, closing her lips tight around the tip as she pulled back. Then she would let her tongue run down the length as she gagged on his shaft. Her saliva dripped down her chin and onto her light colored tank top.

"Wow, she's really good." Doug compliment as her nose came in contact with his stomach.

Her large brown eyes watered as she looked up at the young man. Her Daddy turned the vibrator up and she moaned louder.

Soon, her moans were matched by Doug's. He grabbed her tightly and started thrusting into her.

"This black bitch loves cock." He said.

She nodded that she did and he thrusted into her mouth one last time. His cock erupted as he shot his loud into her mouth. She closed her lips tightly and swallowed everything he had. She refused to let one drop escape her.

He shuttered and groaned as she continued to suck his sensitive cock.

After a few minutes, she released him and he fell back into his chair.

"Ok, I can have these done by Monday. But send your Babygirl to pick them up." He said after taking a few minutes to catch his breath.

They walked back to their car and soon they would be driving north with only one more stop before going to the mountains for a weekend of camping.

"I'm very proud of you Babygirl. You didn't have to do that but you really helped me." Her Daddy said as he opened the passenger side door for her.

"Thank you Daddy but I loved doing it. I'm yours to do with anything you like." She purred back as her Daddy reach in to buckle her seatbelt for her.

Soon, he pulled up to a small industrial park in north Los Angeles.

"Daddy, I thought we were going to a furniture store." She asked.

"You'll See Babygirl." He smiled as he leaned in and kissed her on the lips.

He got out of his car and walked to the passenger side door. He opened it and helped his Babygirl out of her seat. She loved when he did little things like that.

He held her hand as they crossed the parking lot and he opened a large metal door that looked more like a fire exit then the entrance to a furniture store.

"Welcome Jon!" Said a woman as she walked towards them in the dime lighting of the building.

Robyn looked around a quickly realized that it wasn't a normal store. It was a warehouse that they turned into a small furniture showroom. It was dimly lit and completely empty of people.

"Is this the Babygirl?" The unknown woman asked.

"Hello Scarlett! Yep this is her." Her Daddy said as he hugged the taller black woman.

Robyn noticed that she was very attractive. A little teller then she was and thin. Her large breasts filled out her shirt nicely.

"She is even more beautiful than you described." She said.

"Thank you." Robyn replied.

After the introductions, Scarlett explained that her husband finished the bed and it was ready to be viewed.

"But before we go anywhere, you know the rules of submissives." She said.

Jon looked at Robyn and made the "Z" hand single. She knew what it meant. She was nervous. She's never stripped in front of a stranger like this but her Daddy did give her an order. She slowly slid her jeans and underwear to the floor and removed her shoes and shocks. She then stood up and took off her shirt and bra. The cold air made her nipples hard as she stood in front of her Daddy and his friend.

"How trained is she?" Scarlett asked.

"She was very green but she's a fast learner. I'm very lucky to have her." Her Daddy bragged.

phoxtrot
phoxtrot
22 Followers