A Caged Robyn Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, he pulled out a leather mask. Before she could say anything he had it over her face and buckled behind her. She could hear the frightening sound of several small padlocks clicking closed.

"In a few hours, someone will let you out. You will crawl straight down this trail back to our campsite. You will stay in whatever condition that you are left in. Until the time that you are released, you shall do anything your told by anyone one. Do you completely understand?" He asked.

"Yes Daddy."

"Good girl." He said.

She could hear him move around but the mask had a built-in blindfold. It was tight around her face and she couldn't even see a glimpse of daylight.

The collar was still locked tight around her neck. It gave her a sense of comfort. It stood for so much to her. It meant that he owned her, but it also meant that she was his property and she knew that he treated his property with a lot of care.

She heard his footsteps as he stepped on dried leaves and fallen twigs. They faded as he walked further away, leaving her tied and helpless in the woods. Most off all, she was alone. She trusted her Daddy but she was still scared.

"Na man, I need to get a bigger truck." She heard one man say.

"Your truck is big enough; you just need to learn to drive it." She heard a woman's voice say back.

Her mind raced. She didn't know where they were or what trail they were on. She hopped they would walk right past her without even seeing her. She listened carefully as the voices grew closer and closer. She heard a twig snap right next to her.

"What do we have here?" One man said. She now counted three people.

"Look at what it says on her tits," Another voice spoke up.

Her mind raced as she heard footsteps approaching again as they grew closer.

"Excuse me, are you ok?" Someone asked.

"Yes sir. I am a worthless black slut to be used by anyone who wants me." She replied.

She even surprised herself with how easy the words came out. There was something about the mask and collar that made her feel even more submissive. Almost like it wasn't even her but rather an anonymous person that finally had the courage to ask for what she has always wanted.

"Is that right?" She heard a new voice say, bring the total to four.

She felt them as they surrounded her. Her hairs stood up on the back of her neck as the anticipation took over. She wasn't sure what was about to happen but she felt a fire slowly burning away inside of her. Juices from her pussy flowed freely down her legs and the mouth-hole in the mask made her wish it was filled with man meat.

"Yes sir. I am a cock whore and cum bucket. I live to follow any order my Daddy gives and his last order is to obey anyone that finds me." She explained.

"Well that's good." One of the men said.

She felt a hand grab her roughly by the face. She was forced to turn her head as the same person ran their fingers down to her little tube top.

"Joey, I think this slut wants to suck a huge white cock today." The female said as she held my face in place.

"I think I can make her dream come true." Joey said.

She felt his large piece of man meat press against her plump and soft lips. She opened wide to except him. The woman held her face still as Joey worked his cock in and out of her. He went slowly and he was gentle at first.

"Is that what you like?" The woman asked.

"Mhhhmmmm." She responded.

"Let's just see how much you like it." She whispered as her hand slipped into Babygirl's tight shorts.

Robyn moaned as her tight pussy lips were parted by the woman's fingers. She probed her, exploring her before trying to pleasure her. But for Robyn, the attention was what she's been waiting hours for.

The woman's fingers slowly pressed past her pussy lips and into her tight snatch.

"Ha-ha, the slut is soaking wet." She told the group.

"Oh yeah? She must like being used." One of the men said as he pulled Robyn's tube top down. Her Breasts were being pushed out from the position she was tied in and it made them a welcoming target. His large hands massaged them and she moaned around the cock that was slowly fucking my mouth.

"Finger-fuck the bitch. I like when she moans on my dick." The man said as he grabbed her mask covered face and forced her further onto his cock.

She shoved three fingers into Robyn's twat and her low groan on the cock in her mouth was heaven to the man. He started fucking her harder and faster causing her to spit up and drool onto her own tits. The man massaging her, twisted her nipples and pulled so hard that she leaned forward, being caught only by the tight ropes on the tree.

The woman slipped a third finger into her wet cunt and that was the last straw. She screamed around the dick that rammed in and out of her mouth as she came. Her pussy juices launched from her cunt and soaked her shorts and the woman's hand.

"That's it you cunt. Cum for me." She growled into Robyn's ear.

Her hand fucked her faster, even shoving a forth finger into her. Robyn could barely breathe as she lost control of her own body. She pulled tight against the strong ropes and screamed. For several minutes, her body was rocked by orgasm after orgasm.

"I'm going to cum!" The man screamed as he too, lost control.

Her head had nowhere to go and he rammed himself into her. He wasn't as large as her Daddy but his load was enormous. It filled her mouth and caused her cheeks to bloat out. Before she had a chance to swallow, the man that was working her swollen nipples twisted both and pulled hard. She opened her mouth and screamed out in pain as the man pulled his dick from her mouth.

She lost most of the cum. It poured out of her hungry mouth and dripped down her chin. It pooled onto her tits. She tried to catch her breath as her mouth was vacant but one dick replaced the other.

This one was smaller but fat. It stretched her jaw and the man was much more brutal. He held both sides of her head and thrusted into her,

"Yeah, you fucking black slut. Take my fat cock." He said as fucked her face.

The woman pulled her fingers out of Robyn's shorts which left her shorts soaked and her pussy begging for more attention.

"Cut the bitches clothes off." One man announced.

She heard the clicking sound of a pocket knife. Her body tensed but there was nothing she could do. Roughly, someone grabbed at her cheap top. One swift motion and it was cut off of her. A little more carefully, they did the same to her shorts. She was naked.

"Damn, this bitch has a great body." One man said.

The man in her mouth was still working her hard. Faster and faster, he fucked her face. Her drool dripped from the corner of her mouth, mixing with the cum already on her breasts.

Soon, the man grunted. His warm load shot into her mouth and she swallowed everything she could. She moaned in pleasure as her mouth filled. Her pussy ached as her mouth was used.

The man pulled his cock from her mouth and she kept her mouth open, waiting for what was next. It didn't take long for the third guy to ram himself into her. The woman, now kneeling in front of her, grabbed Robyn by the throat and held her still. Her fingers we're so tight that Robyn was having a hard time breathing.

"That's my mans cock, you little black cunt. Treat it will or I will make you pay." The woman threatened.

With the cock pushing into her mouth, she mumbled "Yes, Ma'am."

The woman's hand remained tight on her neck and the guy was more rough then the other. His balls smacked against her chin and he reached down to grab at her sore tits. He pinched each nipple and lifted both her heavy breasts with just his fingers. If she didn't bob her head as fast as he liked, he would twist and pull her tits hard.

She creamed around his average sized cock and soon he too came.

"Don't swallow." He said as he pulled out of her mouth. "Open your whore mouth."

She did as she was told and she heard the unmistakable sound of camera phones taking photographs. Suddenly, she was thankful for the mask that her Daddy locked around her head.

After, he gave her permission to swallow his load. In only 20 minutes, she had three men come in her mouth. She felt dirty and used, yet her pussy was wet and she wanted more.

"Untie her from the tree." One voice said.

The woman and one of the men carefully untied her, making sure that she was free from the tree but her arms were still tied to each other. They carried her over to an old log and put her on her knees. She bent over the log and the woman held her in place by sitting on her back. Robyn was helpless and she could feel the cool summer air as it blew against her pussy and ass,

She felt one of the men take position behind her, she knew what was coming. A wide cock forced its way inside of her, causing her to moan out. The woman, though small, was too heavy and kept Robyn pinned down.

"Honey, let the black slut get you ready again." She called out.

Suddenly, another cock was shoved into Robyn's mouth. It was different this time. Instead of the man fucking her face, he wanted her to pleasure him. She knew that as soon as he was hard he would fuck her, but that's what she wanted; a never ending supply of hard cocks ramming in and out of her.

She moaned around her oral intruder as the man behind her filled her pussy. His strong hands grabbed her tightly by the hips and pulled her back into him. Her body started to tighten, she was getting close. Even the woman that rode her back was adding to Robyn's pleasure. The woman reached back and slapped Robyn's ass, riding her like a horse.

"You love taking dick all day don't you? You love getting gangbanged in the dirt by strangers, don't you?" she asked.

Robyn moaned that she did and the man behind her started to go at her full force. Robyn screamed out around the dick in her mouth as her body succumbed to a second orgasm. She twitched and convulsed. The continued attack on her pussy caused her orgasm to last for several minutes.

It only encouraged the man fucking her and, soon, she heard him grunt.

"Oh god, I'm going to fill her tight cunt. Get ready for my hot seed bitch." He shouted.

She could only moan onto the cock in her mouth as her pussy was filled with a huge load. She felt each pulse of his cock as it pumped into her. Each shot sent another wave of pleasure through her.

After he filled her, he slowly pulled out of her, leaving her pussy filled and dripping of her juices and a random mans cum. She wanted more.

"Please, someone else, keep fucking me. I am a worthless black cunt and I need to be used. Please fuck my mouth, pussy or ass. Anywhere you want, just please fill me with your cum." She begged as the man pulled from her mouth.

Suddenly, a man behind her, grabbed her and pulled her so that she was straddling him on the ground. She felt his cock, which was only lubed by her saliva, press against her tight ass. She moaned out as the man forced her to lower herself onto him. His cock stretched her backdoor and the plain was quickly replaced by pleasure.

"Oh god yes, fuck my ass!" She moaned out.

As she was still getting use to the man in her ass, another guy grabbed her by the throat and leaned her back. She then felt his cock press into her cum filled pussy.

"OH, fuuuuccccck." She whispered.

The two men went slow and first. They carefully worked themselves in and out of her, just an inch or two at a time. She bit her lip and exhaled. Her body was filled with ecstasy.

The woman climb behind her and straddled the face of the man that was fucking her ass. She reached around Robyn's tied body and play with her tits. The mans tongue shot up and into the woman's pussy and she pulled Robyn close to her.

"You still have one more hole. Beg for it to be filled." She whispered.

"Please ram your cock into my mouth. I need more cum. I need your cum!" Robyn begged.

The last man walked around and shoved his dick into her mouth. It was only half hard and she knew she would need to work him. She realized that the cock in her mouth was the one that filled her cunt just a few minutes ago and it turned her one. The combination of her pussy and his cum tasted so good to her and she craved it.

The multiple sensations all over her body led to her third orgasm. She came, this time squirting all over the men in her pussy and ass. She moaned and screamed around the now hard cock in her mouth. The woman behind her twisted both nipples hard as she came which just added to the waves of pleasure that caused her to lose herself. Her eyes rolled back and felt like she was hovering over her body, looking down.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum." Screamed out the man in her pussy.

Her body clenched and her tight snatched milked him. As her body became tighter, it became to much for the man fucking her ass. He moaned into the woman's pussy and both of them came at the same time.

"Oh fuck yeah." The woman screamed as she held Robyn tightly from behind.

Finally the man in her mouth grunted. He pulled out of her mouth and took his dick into his hand. He stroked himself and Robyn held her mouth open and waited. He shot several times. The first few landed in her mouth but the rest pooled with the other cum which was drying to her tits.

The women released Robyn and she fell to the side, landing hard against the ground. Her body felt like it was outside of her control. The world didn't matter to her, just the next load of cum that she needed to have. Her eyes slowly closed and she fell asleep.

She was only asleep for a few minutes and when she came too, the blindfold part of the mask was removed. Above her, stood a beautiful black woman. Robyn recognized her. It was Scarlett from the furniture shop.

Robyn looked around and saw no one else around.

"Don't worry honey, I sent them on their way. I stayed to make sure you get back to your Daddy. Crawl that way." She said as she pointed down the trail, "He's waiting for you."

She smiled and then walked away, leaving Robyn to awkwardly crawl with her hands still tied tightly behind her back. She took a breath and started going. She hoped she didn't run into anyone else on the trail.

She realized that her Daddy arranged everything. He made sure that she and Scarlett met and he organized a wonderful event in the woods for her. She still wore the trophies' of which. The cum dripped from her pussy and ass. The cum that dried on her chest had leaves and dirt mixed with it and it smeared the body paint that her daddy had used.

But she smiled. Even as her knees her from crawling on stick and rocks, she smiled. Her Daddy did a lot to make sure that she was safe and he made one of her deepest fantasies come true. She would relive the afternoon over and over again.

Eventually, she arrived at the tent. Her Daddy looked up from a small foldable camping chair and noticed her. The fire lit up the site as the sun set over the horizon. He saw the cum on her mask and tits. Even her collar needed to be cleaned. He was pleased.

"Come here Babygirl." He said.

She crawled over to him, the pain in her body starting to become stronger. She winced with each small step.

She crawled to between his legs, which she knew was her spot and he had her spin around. She felt him working on the tight leather mask and with a few key turns. All the locks were removed.

She felt a wave of relief as the cool air rushed to her face.

"Thank you Daddy." She said, unable to hide her gratitude.

"Did you enjoy it?" He asked.

She said that she did and then told him every detail of what had happened. As she explained, he slowly untied the ropes around her arms which came as a huge relief to her. Once untied, she stretched her arms out and felt at the rope marks on her wrist and elbows.

Most women would not like the marks that were left in her soft dark skin, but to her, it was a badge of honor. It was a reminder of her day. She hoped the marks would stay for a while.

"Ok, come on Babygirl." He said as he picked her up without warning.

His strong arms carried her down the same trail that she had just come from.

"I'm not sure if you noticed or not, but I let the guys kept your clothes as a trophy." He said.

She leaded into his bare chest and smiled, choosing to enjoy the moment and not speak. The cool night air cooled her overheated body. She was naked all except for the collar that her Daddy did not take off of her.

He walked her to the edge of the lake and slowly stepped in. He didn't mind his shorts getting wet as the cool water washed over him. Step by step, he carried her deeper and deeper in.

Soon the water was splashing onto her. The water was refreshing and she liked the feeling as it washed over her. Soon, she was collar deep as her Daddy carried her over to the water full.

He playfully dunked her head under the water and watched as the cum washed away. Her head leaned onto his chest and he leaned down to kiss her. The rushing water landed on the two lovers as the made their way under the waterfall.

"We need to get you clean before we get into bed together." He said smiling.

"Yes Daddy, I want to be clean for you." She purred back.

For 30 minutes they stood in the water, kissing and carefully cleaning dirt, leaves, and cum from her body. It was magical to her. Every time she thought that he was tired of holding her, he pulled her in close for a kiss.

Their mouths locked and their tongues danced together. The wonderful gangbang was preceded by wonderful aftercare.

He carried her back to the tent. Still wet, he laid her onto the air mattress and she got under the covers. It was starting to get cool outside and she started to shiver. He removed his wet shorts and joined her. He took her into his arms and held her tight, warming her body with his.

Suddenly, she spun around. She didn't want to go to sleep yet.

"Daddy, you did so much for me, let me do something for you." She said.

She pushed him onto his back and climbed on top of him. He could feel the heat from her pussy as it hovered just inches from his hard cock. She reached down and grabbed his dick, lining it up with her hot cunt.

She moaned as she lowered herself and the tip pressed past her swollen lips. She knew she would have to go slow, although she got fucked all afternoon, he was much larger than anything she's had that day.

She lifted herself slightly, using her own pussy juices as lube before she came down on him again. Soon, he was completely inside of her and she rode him hard. She bounced up and down. He took her large and sensitive nipples into his hands and gently played with them.

The moaned together as the pleasure over took both of them. She loved the day's events but there was something about his big white cock inside of her tight black cunt that made her happy. It felt right to her.

She came again. She lost count of how many times total as she screamed out. He fondled her tits which caused her to lean back and enjoy the torrent of pleasure.

"I'm about to cum. Get your mouth on my cock." Her Daddy demanded.

She was more than happy to comply. With her own orgasm fading, she sunk down and took his dick into her mouth. She recognized the taste of her own twat and moaned as his cock passed her lips.

He reached down and ran his hand through her hair. He pulled it tight and forced her all the way down onto him.

With a loud grunt, he emptied his balls into her mouth. His hot seed filled her mouth and she struggled to swallow it all. She knew that she'd be punished if she spilled even a drop. Her hand wrapped around the base of his manhood and she continued to stroke him. She milked every drop of cum she could.

After, she crawled up beside him and laid with her back to him. He turned over and took her into his arms. Her hand locked with his and she brought his hand to her mouth.