A Caged Robyn Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His kind words made her smile and helped make her feel better about being naked in this strange woman's store.

Scarlett led the way to the back of the store to show them a beautiful, newly-built bed. It was a solid wood, canopy bed. It was high off the ground and had a large, leather covered head board. His Babygirl was in awe.

Scarlett proceeded to show them every feature, from a hidden cage under the bed to tie down points scattered around. The canopy was strong enough to suspend someone from and there was an attachment for a stockade at the front of the bed.

"Can I see how the stockade works?" Daddy Asked.

Scarlett pulled out a hidden drawer and put together the parts. She had Robyn bend over so that her neck and wrist could be locked into it. As a final detail, she then attached a padlock, completing Babygirl's containment.

"How does it feel Babygirl?" He asked.

"It's ok Daddy." She said.

"Good, you can stay in there." He replied.

Scarlett, sensing what was about to happen, left to make some delivery arrangements.

"You did very good Babygirl. I think it's time for that tight cunt of yours to get some real attention. Would you like that?" He asked

"Oh yes Daddy, please. I'll do anything. Please just let me have you huge white cock. I want more of your cum in me for the rest of the drive." She begged.

She heard the unmistakable sound of his zipper opening behind her. She could feel her own pussy juices start to leak down her legs as she groaned with anticipation of what was about to happen. She wiggled her ass in an attempt to entice him.

She felt him slowly pull the plug out and she let out a low moan of pleasure. She knew that he would not fuck her pussy; he had a different target in mind. Than a cool liquid slowly drip on her ass and down her crack. She moaned as she felt his finger slowly push inside of her tight as hole.

"You are going to beg me to fill your ass, again." He said.

"Oh god, yes Daddy. Please take my tight black ass. I am a cock loving whore and I need your cock to stretch my asshole. I've been thinking about it all morning and I need it desperately. Please ram your hard dick into my ass and fill me with your hot cum." She said, moaning as he slipped a second finger into her.

She moaned and she could feel the pleasure growing inside of her already. She tried to hold back, she knew that she needed permission to cum.

He knew that she was getting close. Her episode with the young man at city hall and the plug in her tight ass got to her all morning. She was already close when he slid his hard member into her ass for the second time in only a few hours. The lube and her stretched asshole made it an easy fit.

She didn't feel any pain. She felt nothing but pleasure as he slowly fucked her as her upper body remained helpless in the stockade.

"Oh yes Daddy. Fuck my whore ass. I am a stupid black cunt and I need your cum deep in my belly." She screamed out.

"You are a dirty little whore. I'm going to fill you up. All weekend you will be a cum-rag for anyone I say. You will be a slut for me to order around for my entertainment, wont you?" He asked her.

"Oh fuck, yes Daddy. I will do whatever and whoever you say. May I please cum?" She begged.

He ordered her not to cum as he increased his pace on her. In and out, he rammed into her.

"I'm Sorrrryyyyyyy." She screamed as she came.

She squirted all over him and the floor of the warehouse. He continued to fuck her. She moaned as she continued action forced her to ride the wave of orgasms. She had half a dozen while struggling to breath.

Her ass clenched around him and he couldn't hold back any longer. He slapped her ass hard as he slammed into her. He grunted and emptied himself deep into her bowels. She moaned as she felt his second load being pumped into her.

After a few minutes to recover, he slowly pulled out of her tight ass. She moaned as the feeling of emptiness took over. She could feel his warm cum dripping out of her ass and she tried desperately to contain it. She knew she would have to lick up anything that made it to the floor.

"You were bad. You came without permission." He whispered as he leaned over her body and gave her a genital kiss on her cheek.

"I'm sorry Daddy. I tried to hold it; I just love your cock too much." She explained.

He left her and returned with a paddle from a small office. He walked around her so that she could get a good look at it. She was shocked by its size; it was at least four feet long and covered in lipstick kisses.

"There is a tradition for this paddle." He explained as he walked around her, teasing her as she lost sight of him. "Every time a submissive is corrected with this paddle, they kiss it, leaving a nice lipstick-lip print."

Her pussy became soaked as her body began so shake.

"So far, 17 submissives have been corrected. You will be 18." He said.

As soon as he finished talking, the paddle came down hard onto her ass. She screamed out as the pain raced through her body.

"Scream as loud and you'd like Babygirl." He said as he hit her again.

Once again, she screamed out. He wasn't going easy on her this time. Her ass quickly felt like it was on fire. The solid stockade kept her tightly secured as her head just hung low.

He hit her eight more times. Her ass was purple and blue as the bruises appeared on her dark skill. It was the hardest he as ever punished her and her pussy was so wet that it was dripping down her legs. She wasn't sure what it was but she loved every second of it.

He carefully undid the heavy wood stockade and helped her to her feet. He noticed her legs shaking and he held her tight to help support her. Her sore ass all but disappeared as she melted into her Daddy's strong arms.

As he hugged her, he reached behind her and slowly pushed the already inflated plug into her cum filled ass. She grabbed him tightly and moaned into his ear as he pressed it into her.

"Mhhmmmm, yes Daddy." She said as the widest part pushed into her.

"I'm so proud of you Babygirl. You are progressing very well." He said.

She could hear his excitement in his voice. Her face let up with a smile as he praised her. He has told her many stories about other submissives and none of them ever included the attention or relationship that she received from him. It all made her feel special. As if she was the only one for him.

"Clean your mess." He said

She dropped to her knees and slowly licked up all of their liquids. They mixed together and pooled on the gray cement floor. Her tongue scraped against the cold floor as her Daddy looked down on her. She felt like his pet and she was very turned on by it.

He took her by the hand and slowly walked her into the office where Scarlett was sitting. Her Daddy paid for the new bed and arraigned a delivery option.

Before he allowed his Babygirl to get dress, Scarlett handed her a tube of bright pink lipstick. She put it one and her Daddy held the paddle in front of her. She leaned in and gave it a loud kiss. She loved that she was made to kiss the very implement that almost brought her to tears.

Soon, they were back on the road heading north.

"I can't believe that's your favorite movie, Babygirl." Her daddy said.

"The Notebook is so romantic." She explained.

"I've seen it and I agree it was romantic but it was also very predictable. And the female in it cheated on her fiancée with her ex boyfriend. Any other movie and she would have been the bad guy." He laughed.

She grabbed him by his hand and held him close.

"Say I'm a bird, Daddy." She said.

He smiled; he knew what she was doing.

He signed it defeat. "If you're a bird, I'm a bird." He said, almost rolling his eyes at her.

"Yeah, but she meant a duck." She shot back.

"Babygirl, a duck is a kind of bird." He said, a little confused at her point.

"But she meant a bird that could fly." She quickly retorted.

She immediately dropped her face to her hands, realizing the blonde moment that just happened. Her Daddy was laughing as he turned down a small dirt road which led to the National Park.

"You OK, Babygirl?" He asked, she still had her head down in her palms.

"I know ducks fly." She said, only looking up for a second.

He enjoyed the laugh as he finished the last bit of the dive.

They arrived at the campsite just before dinner time. Her Daddy told her to relax as he set up the dome tent which was large enough for a small family. She has never been camping and she found it difficult to find things to do.

"Daddy, anything I can help you with? She asked

"Yes. Get your bag from the car. Inside are the only outfits that you area aloud to wear all weekend. Get changed and put your wallet, phone, keys and ID's all in the bag, then put the bag back in the car. This weekend you will only have what I allow you do have." He told her.

She didn't know how intense this weekend was going to be. She expected him to be dominant be he was asking her to give up all her personal belongings

She obeyed and took the bag into the tent. She noticed that he packed her a few pairs of neon colored, spandex shorts that looked barely large enough for her round ass. And three tube tops.

She came out of the tent in a pair of pink shorts and a matching tube top shirt. Her nice sneakers protected her feet as nearly the rest of her body was exposed.

He explained that no one would be around the camp site so she shouldn't worry about being a little more exposed. She agreed.

She kept him company as he started the grill. He opened the cooler and pulled out two large steaks that he's had marinating for two days. Her mouth watered as he cooked them.

She unpacked some supplies and set the small camping table, complete with a seven year old merlot. It was a perfect evening. She enjoyed the sound of the crickets as they relaxed together and enjoyed nature.

After dinner, they talked by the fire. Her daddy held her close, keeping her warm as they chatted. They talked about books and music. They playfully disagreed on who the most influential music artist in history was.

She sat beside him and placed her head on his shoulder as they both became lost in the dancing flames. Her hand came to rest on his slacks which he still wore from the office earlier in the day.

He leaned over and gently stroked her cheek. There was a short pause where her brown eyes looked onto his blue. He moved forward and kissed her, slowly, but meaningfully. It was passionate and her body began to fill with lust as the butt plug started to vibrate again.

"Damn him." She thought as she opened her eyes to see his hand back in his pocket.

She moaned onto his lips and he slowly guided her from the log and onto the ground in front of the fire. The heat from the flame caused a beautiful glow to shine across her body.

"Daddy needs you." He whispered.

"Take me Daddy, I'm all yours." She moaned back at him.

He pulled her tube top down which exposed her large breasts to him. He took one into his mouth as his hand fondled the other. Her sensitive body responded instantly. She moaned out and tilted her head back.

Her hands followed along his strong arms and passed over his shoulders and down his waist. She wanted him. Her Daddy has fucked her multiple times today, but she wanted him to make love to her.

She reached down and unzipped his paints and pulled them down. His lips clamped down on her nipple and she moaned out into the night.

"Take me Daddy." She urged him.

He pulled her shorts completely off and her top was bunched around her waist. She worked his large cock out of his underwear as she held it for him. He slowly pressed into her and she gasped in pleasure. The vibrator still buzzed away in her ass and the monster stretching her cunt was all she needed.

Unlike her normal orgasm with him, this one was built on an emotional need for him. It was powerful and long lasting. He started to gather speed in her as she rode her ecstasy for several minutes.

"Oh fuck yes Daddy. Use my worthless black cunt. I am yours. Cum in me again. I need to feel your hot cum fill me up!" She screamed.

He fucked her hard, sliding in and out of her. Her wet twat made it easy for him to jackhammer into her.

"Take my cum, you dirty slut." He whispered as he filled her.

He grunted and continued to piston in and out of her as he shot his load into her.

"That was amazing." She said as he continued to kiss her neck.

"Good. That's just the beginning of the weekend." He replied.

After a few moments, they made their way to the tent and went to sleep.

The next morning, they both got an early start. Her Daddy wanted to go on a long hike and explore the mountains in the area. He packed her bag for her and made her wear a bright orange outfit. It was the same as the shorts and tube top from the day before except it was bright orange.

"If you get lost, at least hunters will see you." He joked.

Her large tits barely fit and the fabric was so thin, anyone could easily see her hard nipples in the cool air. Luckily for her, her Daddy allowed her to wear a comfortable pair of sneakers.

They spent a few hours hiking down different trails and she realized that she had no idea where she was.

"Daddy, are we lost?" She asked.

He looked at her, half amused.

"We've been hiking for three hours and now you ask? He teased.

He took her hand into his and showed her his watch. It was a GPS watch which constantly updated his position.

"Don't worry Babygirl, trust in Daddy." He said.

She stood on her tippy-toes to give him a loving kiss on the lips.

"In Daddy I trust."

"Good girl."

They soon came to a small lake with a beautiful waterfall. They decided to stop for lunch. Her Daddy fed her strawberries as they took in the beautiful site. They both grew up in large cities, him in Philadelphia, and her in Miami. Although neither of them actually wanted to live outside of a city, they still enjoyed the subtle beauty of what nature had to offer.

His Babygirl took a moment to lie out in the sun. Although dark in complexion, she enjoyed the relaxing feeling of the sun's rays on her skin.

Jon kneeled behind her and slowly started to massage her shoulders. She let out a gentle moan as his strong hands kneaded her soft skin.

As he paid such close attention to her needs, she realized that it's been years since a man has took the time to give her a back massage. She's gotten plenty from spas but it wasn't something a lover normally did for her. It was just another way her Daddy was different from most other men.

After a half hour of heaven, he got off of her and made his way to his bag. She sat up and just watched as be pulled out a long fabric object.

"Babygirl, this is a custom made collar. I had it made just for you. It's leather but lined with a soft fur on the inside. It's engraved with Babygirl and on the back it has my initials' so that everyone knows who you belong to." He explained. "As an added feature, it comes with a locking buckle so once it's on; it needs my key to get it off."

She was surprised. She knew it was a big deal to receive a collar from a dominant. It was kind of like receiving an engagement ring. It was a huge step for her. She could tell he put a lot of thought into it and he didn't take it his responsibility lightly.

"Yes Daddy. I will accept my new collar." She said as she hugged him.

"Good girl." He smiled.

He instructed her to turn around so that he could put it on for her. Although it was tight, she was surprised by how comfortable it was on her delicate skin. A chill ran up her spine when she heard the unmistakable sound of a small padlock clicking shut.

She was his.

He attached a leash and gave her a genital tug, indicating her wanted her to crawl on all fours beside him. He grabbed his bag and they walked down the trail.

He made sure to go slow; he wanted his Babygirl to be careful since her bare knees and hands tracked through the dirt, leaves, and twigs. She impressed him by how she was able to keep up.

"You're doing very well, Babygirl. Perhaps you deserve a reward." He said.

"Woof Woof." She answered, playing her role perfectly.

He walked her to a shaded area under a tree. He sat and leaned back on the trunk. He summoned her to him and she crawled up to him.

"This is such a beautiful spot." He said, "A perfect location for you to suck my cock."

She smiled as he tugged on her leash, pulling her towards him. She lowered her face and pulled his cargo shorts down, allowing his manhood to pop out, almost hitting her in the face. She caught him in her mouth and slowly began to pleasure him.

She worried about the possibility of someone walking down the trail and seeing her. The trail was heavily traveled and they already passed a few people hiking in the same area. But her Daddy gave her a command, and she would do whatever it takes to make him happy.

Her small fingers contrasted nicely against his white dick. She slowly stroked him as her mouth took the tip. He let out a shallow groan as her hand slid down his shaft; she was encouraged by his obvious sounds of pleasure. She used her tongue to gently lick over the small slit at the tip of his cock. She could taste the precum as it slowly made its way into her mouth.

She's gotten a lot better at taking his whole member into her eager mouth. She would swallow as it pressed into the back of her throat and soon, it was forcing its way down her esophagus. She still coughed up and gagged but she knew just how much he enjoyed that.

"Good girl. Take my huge white cock into your whore mouth. I know you have been thinking about this all day. You have been waiting to crawl through the dirt to get to my dick since the hike started, haven't you?" He demanded to know.

Her mouth was filled but she knew he was right. She moaned in agreement as one of her hands started to slowly massage his large balls. She loved his balls from the first time she saw them. They were big and always full of cum for her.

She extended her tongue and was just barely able to lick his sperm-filled sack as she impaled herself on his dick. It was something that she was practicing just for him. She was happy that she had worked so hard, he was moaning as he leaned his head back against the tree.

"Oh yes Babygirl. I'm going to cum. I'm going fill your little black mouth." He said.

She did nothing but moan as he unleashed a torrent down her throat. Any choice she had to swallow or not was gone. His dick was too far in her and it just pumped his load directly into her stomach. She moaned as her pussy juices flowed and soaked her thin and tight shorts.

After, he took her into his arms and held her as the both recovered. He ran his fingers through her hair and took her hand into his.

"You are mine and you are amazing." He said.

"I like being yours." She replied.

A few minutes later, he stood up and told his Babygirl to follow him. She crawled behind him back to the main trail holding her own leach in her mouth. She could see the sun starting to go down in the late afternoon and wondered what he had in store for her next.

He stood next to a small tree and made her put her arms behind her back. He reached into his bag and pulled out a few coils of rope. He tied her elbows together behind her back and did the same for her wrists. After he was sure that her arms were secured, he tied them both to the tree.

She was impressed at his speed. In a few short minutes she was tied helplessly with her arms pulled back so much that her tits were pushed out and, although coved by the thin fabric, tube top, she felt almost naked.

He then pulled out a small container of body paint and across the top her cleavage, he wrote "slut for free use". She was worried what it implied.