A Call From a Homesick Whore

Story Info
A call home turns naughty for a scientist on assignment.
3.6k words
3.53
4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anya stretched out on the hotel bed, worn out from a long day of checking schematics, double and triple checking maths, working on her own thruster design, and just dealing with people in general. For rocket scientists, some of her coworkers were really dumb. More proof that the more advanced knowledge you learned, the less common knowledge you had room for. Even she had that problem, which is why she was so glad that she hadn't married a smart person. Being a smart person was hard enough. Keeping up with another would be a pain.

Though... if she'd married another smart person, he'd have been able to come with her for this trip. Instead he had to stay home, working at the vet clinic that he adored, and taking care of their dogs.

She sighed, reaching for her phone and curling up on her side to read the texts from Ben for the day, his frustration at some pet owners, including one that had asked, after their pet had been fixed, how long it would be until he could be used to breed. She started laughing at that, just picturing Ben's flat expression as he recounted this, and wishing she could be there properly to see it.

[That sounds awful. I had to chase smart people all day] she sent back, taking one of the pillows out of the pile and snuggling into it like it was Ben's torso. [Davidson somehow did all of his design mirrored, and it took ages to figure out what was wrong with it.]

It took a few minutes to get a response, but he sent back a laughing gif. [She left, screaming to beat the band about how she didn't know, and the cat was mutilated now, it was... it was a trainwreck.] [God I miss you.]

Anya smiled softly. [Miss you too.] [Just another week though, and I'll be back to doing remote work on this project.] [Can you call?]

In answer Ben called after just under a minute, probably as soon as he'd received the message. He was in bed too, one of the dogs just visible at the foot of the bed.

"Hey baby," she said, grinning a little when he and the dog both perked up, and Bear, she could see the markings better now, leapt up to the head of the bed, sniffing wildly to try and find her. "Baby boy! Hi baby!" she said, her tone much higher out of sheer habit.

Bear bowed, staring at the phone and barking as his tail whapped Ben across the head and neck.

"Oh god, Bear! Bear, down! Fuck!" Ben leaned back, trying to escape as Anya giggled.

Bear glanced back at him, like he wasn't sure why he was upset, and then play posed at him next, bouncing excitedly. The next round of barks was pretty clear what they meant. Mom's home! Mom! We play!

Ben grumbled a little, digging around for Bear's squeaky ball before tossing it out of the bedroom, grinning fondly as he watched the dog go flying after it. "Furry menace..."

"Yeah, he is. I miss them too."

"You're not gonna miss 'em long," he promised, sighing. "They've been up my ass the whole time you've been gone. Bear stepped on my feet this morning he was watching me so close as I got dressed. And then when I got home he sat in the window for hours before I got him to get down." Ben snorted, shaking his head. "He's pathetic without you, babe."

"I mean... sounds about right, yeah," Anya admitted, laughing. "He still pacing at night?"

Ben nodded. "About half the reason I'm sleeping like shit," he admitted, leaning back in bed.

"Only half? Must be losing his touch. And Bunny?"

"Oh no, she's sleeping just fine. She's a mess during the day. I've had to start crating her up when I go to work. And like I feel bad about it, but she dragged trash through the house and destroyed one of her toys while I was gone."

"Ooh, that separation anxiety's kicking up again?"

"Yep. And she's nearly as bad with the window lickin', poor girl."

Anya giggled a little, snuggling into her pillow a bit more. "I'm sorry. I'll be back soon?"

Ben sighed. "Thank the gods for that... You ain't allowed to leave no more, y'hear me? They're gonna drive me insane."

Anya laughed. "We'll see. Maybe I'll get enough warning for the next one that you can get time off for it. We'll take the dogs, you'll take a vacation, it'll be great. They'd be so excited to see a new city."

Ben looked a bit excited and nervous at the prospect, though Anya was pretty sure the latter was because he'd never left his hometown and didn't really have any designs to. She was honestly grateful that her job let her work remotely most of the time, since she really didn't want to move him up and away from his family like that.

"Yeah, maybe. Might be fun," he said noncommittally, and then changed the subject. "Nah Bunny ain't why I'm not sleeping at night. Bed's too cold. Too empty."

"Yeah?" she made a face, nodding. "Sounds like we've got the same problem, then. I've drunk so much caffeine to keep awake in the mornings. Another point for you coming with me, hm?"

He snorted, and then got a crafty look on his face. "And what would you do if I did come with you, huh?"

She raised an eyebrow, but grinned back. "Well... for one thing, I wouldn't be snuggling this pillow. It's a really poor replacement for you, y'know? Not warm, not broad enough..."

"I'm sure. Got the same problem with your pillow. It smells right, but it just don't lay on me like you do."

She laughed. "I'm sure it don't wake you up the way I do either," she teased, and he groaned.

"That too. God I miss those wakeup calls..."

"Yeah? You miss me wiggling down over your morning wood?" she asked, lowering her voice. "Miss me rocking my body across it? Or do you miss it when I slip down under the blankets, and you wake up with your cock in my mouth?"

He groaned louder. "Both."

"What do you want me to do the morning after I get home?" she asked, grinning. "Do you want me to ride you, or do you want me to wake you up nice and slow? I mean, either way you're gonna get something warm, wet, and tight around your cock, but..."

"Babygirl, if you can ride me and still be tight the morning after you come home, I'll be impressed," Ben said boldly, making her shiver.

"Oh really? That sounds like a challenge to me. Do you have plans then?" she asked teasingly.

"I got plans to remind you why you wanna stay home," he nodded, grinning back at her. "Gonna keep you up most of the night. You better sleep on the flight home."

"Oh is that so?" she bit her lip teasingly, reaching down to play with herself idly. "And what do those plans entail, huh? You gonna fuck me all night long?"

"Maybe not all night," he admitted. "I gotta eat you out at some point. Missed the taste of you creaming on my face."

Anya moaned, her fingers finding her clit and starting to circle it idly.

"But yeah, I think I'll start with fucking you. Might not even make it to the bedroom first. I might make you a nice meal, and then fuck you over the dinner table when we're finished with it."

"Mm, it is the perfect height for that..."

"It is. And then we'll go upstairs. I might drag you around a bit for that. You want me to?"

"By my nipples or my hair?" she asked, pulling her hand out of her shorts long enough to reposition herself, both freeing up both hands and letting him see her better.

He groaned a little as she returned to frigging herself, now clear for him to see. "Nipples, I think. Get that chain and attach it to your piercings."

She moaned again, reaching up to lift her shirt, tugging lightly on one of those nipples, the jeweled bar glinting in the light. "I'll make sure to change it for the rings before I get home then," she said, shuddering a little.

"Good girl. Take your shirt off for me. I wanna see you better."

Anya grinned, leaning up to get her shirt off and then cupping her boobs, squeezing them gently as she looked at the camera.

"This what you wanted, baby?" she asked. "You wanna see my pretty tits, imagine they're wrapped around your cock again?"

"Fuck, Anya..." he muttered, and she heard a quiet sound in the background that suggested that he was jerking off too.

"Is that all you wanted to see?" she asked, feigning innocence that they both knew she had lost ages ago. "Or maybe you wanted to see my pussy too. Do you wanna see how wet I am, baby?"

"Fuuck, yes."

Anya grinned, getting off the bed and tossing her shorts aside, then sitting back down and spreading her legs in front of the camera, using her fingers to spread her lips. "You see that? See how wet I am just talking to you?" she asked.

He groaned again, and she giggled, dipping her fingers into herself briefly before starting to strum her clit again, leaning back against the headboard. Her phone was propped up against the blanket, and a quick view at her side of the camera told her that she was perfectly in frame, her breasts out, legs on either side of his field of view, a clear shot of her face, everything.

"Damn I can't wait to fuck you when you get home..."

She giggled again, moaning softly when she hit just the right spot. "So what else are you gonna do to me? You said you wanted to pull me upstairs by my nipples. Drag me around on a chain like a little pet whore."

The phrase was something they used often, on both of them, depending on who was topping who, but it never seemed to get old, and Ben seemed to lose his train of thought for a moment before speaking again. "I'd ah... I'd lead you into the bedroom, I'd pull on the chain until you fell to your knees."

"Ooh, you gonna throat fuck me?" she asked. "You gonna slam that cock that was just in my pussy into my mouth? Make me clean you off, and then gag and choke on the cock that I love?"

A much clearer, louder moan. "Uh huh... I might cum on your face too. Or maybe on those gorgeous fucking tits..."

"I like the sound of that. Maybe you can cum on my tits, that way I have to clean it up," she offered.

"Mm. Yeah. I'll cum all over your tits, and then I'll sit back and watch you clean yourself up. Maybe tell you to suck on your own nipples. I know you can."

"You mean like this?" she asked, pulling one boob up and suckling on it. It wasn't easy, and it wasn't really comfortable enough for it to do much for her, but Ben loved watching her do it.

"Fuck, yeah..."

She hummed, letting it fall out of her mouth and going back to gently pinching her nipples instead. "What are you gonna do to me next?"

"Mm... after I get tired of watching you play with your tits, I think I'll take your ass next. Get you up on the bed, on all fours. Force your shoulders to the bed and take the cum in your pussy and use it as lube for your ass."

She groaned, resisting the urge to squeeze her thighs shut. She loved cum as lube. Regular lube made her feel sticky and oily, and she didn't like it either during or after sex, which made the fact that she liked anal a problem. But with cum to loosen things up...

"I think I'll scoop it out of your pussy with my fingers too," he said, his voice starting to betray a little strain. "Make sure to hit your g-spot a few times. Gotta be thorough, y'know? Only the best for my baby girl."

Anya did squeeze her knees together then, moaning at just the thought of his fingers roughly plundering her pussy, pulling all of the cum out of her like she was just a sex toy that needed to be cleaned out.

"Knees apart, darlin'. Can't see your pretty face if you cum like a schoolgirl."

She giggled breathily at the comparison, but shifted her knees again, spreading them wide so that he could see how fast her fingers were moving now, how close she was.

"There's a good girl. You gonna cum when I tell you that I'm gonna stretch you out with my cum? That I'm gonna shove my fingers up your ass until you're screamin' my name?"

She moaned, panting slightly as she felt herself get closer. "I... fuck I might. Keep going."

Ben was grinning when she looked down at him. "Well, once you've cum with three or four fingers in your ass, I'll start to fuck you, nice and hard like you like, so that my balls hit your pussy real hard."

"Mm, fuck..." she was so close, just... just a little... "Yeah? You gonna cum there too? You gonna cum in all my holes, like you're reclaiming a dirty little whore?"

"Like I'm reclaiming my dirty little whore wife, yeah," Ben confirmed, and she moaned. "Cause after that I'm gonna make you clean me again. Your gonna clean your ass off my cock, an' I'm gonna cum down your throat that time."

She gave a whining groan. "Oh fuck, please... fuck please do it. I've missed being used by you so much... so much baby..."

"You gonna cum for me? Have you missed me enough that just my voice can pull you over the edge?" he asked, driving her even higher, to the point that every exhale had a little whine at the end.

"Oh fuck... fuck, please. Please can I cum? I need you to tell me to cum, I need it so bad, I need to cum..." she whined, unable to just... finish..

"Cum for me, Darlin'."

At Ben's words Anya fell apart, a loud moan falling from her lips as her whole body stiffened and jerked. The absolute, mind numbing pleasure as she fingered herself made her pant, and she relaxed as it subsided, her knees splayed wide in an absolutely whorish fashion.

Ben groaned. "God that's fucking gorgeous. I love watching you cum Anya," he said, his arm moving faster now, still out of camera.

"Mmhmm. I kinda like doing this. It feels dirty in like... the best way," she admitted, still a little buzzed feeling.

"Yeah? Kinda like when I cum on you and don't let you wipe it off immediately?"

"Yeah, kinda. Part of me wants you to save these, and share them with your friends. I'll know when they look at me that they've seen me writhing in ecstasy at the sound of your voice, and they'll wanna know what else I do. What I look like when someone's really fucking me."

"What if I did? I've got that video you sent me before you got on the plane. I could show that one to Ed. He thinks you're really hot. He'd love to tap that if I let him."

She hummed, her fingers dancing over her clit again, making her legs jerk. "Would you? Would you let him fuck your wife?"

He pretended to think it over, though they'd talked about sharing before. "I dunno," he said eventually, making her raise an eyebrow. "I guess it really depends on how much of a slut you've been recently. If I think you need more than I could give you, I might."

"Mm... and would you share me, or would you watch? Do you wanna watch me bounce on another man's dick? On Ed's big black one? Would you wanna watch my tits bounce from across the room as I came all over his cock? Or would you want me in the middle? Would you want to fuck my pussy while he's in my ass or my mouth?" she asked, tossing out ideas that she knew he liked, that he was interested in trying. "Maybe you want to fuck me while he eats me out. I know Ed likes guys too. Everytime you slam your cock home into me you'd feel his stubble against your balls, and he could lick the base of your cock while he eats me out."

Ben groaned. "Fuck, Anya.. I have to see him this friday..."

"Yeah? Are you gonna think of me when you go out with your friends? Or are you gonna think about being bent over the table by Ed? You gonna show him my video and tell him that you really want to fuck both of us when I get home? That you want him to fuck your ass while you fuck me?"

Ben started to grunt, and Anya grinned, pretty sure they had a winner idea.

"Is that it?" she asked teasingly, still playing with herself. She liked this idea too. "You wanna fuck me while your friend is railing your ass? You wanna play with my tits as he nibbles on your neck and pulls your hair, forcing you down harder on his cock? You wanna push back onto him everytime you pull out of me?"

Ben grunted again, and then groaned loudly.

"Oh, there we go... yeah I think you like that idea..." she teased, biting her lip as she watched his face while he came. "Fuck that's pretty. You think I'm pretty to watch cum, baby, you should look at yourself..."

Ben panted, groaning again. "Fucking hell, Anya. You should not be that good at painting such a dirty picture..."

She laughed. "I dunno, I think you like it..."

"I do, but goddamn it, now I'm gonna think of it when I see him this friday. It's just supposed to be a couple beers and some video games."

"Okay? And I'm not gonna be home until Sunday. You can always play around with him if he's down. Much as that idea sounds amazing, I don't really know that I'm gonna be up for it Sunday night. I don't sleep for shit on planes. I think one round might be as much as I can handle, and if you've been pent up for days... well I'd feel bad," she joked, grinning. "Seriously though, I don't mind. Fuck knows I don't have time for it right now, but you'd let me if I did."

"I mean... yeah. I'd want pictures, but.. That's pretty much all I'd care about," he admitted.

"So fuck him. Send me pictures of that cock that you want to spit roast me with. Tell me how good it is to be fucked by a real cock instead of my strap on." Anya shrugged, then pointedly stuck her fingers into her pussy, pulling them out and letting him watch the string of cum that connected them stretch and then break, and then started to lick them clean again. "Clearly I like the idea."

Ben groaned, probably already getting hard again. The man's stamina and refractory period was ridiculous. "Goddamnit Annie..."

Anya giggled at the nickname, though that one was a lot harder to get. He preferred Darlin' most of the time. Babygirl if he was really happy with her behaviour. "Love you Benji," she said teasingly, finishing her task and then blowing him a kiss. "I need to get off the phone though, I've got a meeting at like... seven in the morning."

He grimaced. "Ew. So you're just gonna leave me with this?" he asked, finally moving the camera so that she could see his already half hard cock, cum not even dry yet on his thigh.

"Mm, well it's not like I want to," she said. "I gotta sleep. I'm sure you can find something to do about it."

"Uh huh, I see how it is. Call me just to cum and leave me wanting..." he grumbled jokingly.

"I'll kiss it and make it better when I get home," she promised, grinning at the way his cock twitched before he pointed the camera back to his face.

"You better. Brat."

"Maybe. What're you gonna do about it?" she challenged, laughing.

"You really want the answer to that question? You've got those bullet vibes that connect to my phone, remember?"

"I do..." she hummed thoughtfully. "You know, I'm supposed to finish early tomorrow, since I'm starting so early. Barring incident, I could always put them in when I get to the hotel around three, and you could start my punishment then."

"I don't really know if that'd be a punishment, considering it's your idea."

"Well then think of something better," she said, shrugging. "Goodnight babe."

He sighed, shaking his head. "Goodnight, Darlin'."

She grinned as she ended the call, saving the recording that always took place when she made video calls. She'd started that function for her work video calls, so that she could transcribe them later for notes, but it'd been really useful this week.

Maybe if Ben told her that Friday had gone well, she'd send it to Ed, and see what he thought about it.