A Cam Girl Comes to Stay

Story Info
Steve and Diane's cam girl lodger reignites their sex life.
6k words
4.41
14.8k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sosense101
sosense101
167 Followers

This one is a bit different from my usual style: it's lighter and less intense. I call this type of story a romp: a bunch of outrageous things happen, everyone gets laid, no-one goes home unhappy. Don't take it too seriously. Enjoy.

************************

"Do you want to play with my pussy Stevie?"

Fuck yeah I thought as I pumped my cock in front of the naked girl on my screen.

"Play with me Stevie, make me cum!"

With my left hand I clicked the mouse and the computer responded with a tinkle of spilling coins as my tip registered. A few seconds later I heard the same sound on the girl's computer and she started pounding her hips on the bed, her fingers a blur as they strummed her pussy.

"Thank you stevie, thank you," she moaned through the vibrations that shook her body.

A few seconds later the vibrations stopped and the girl calmed down but continued to rub her pussy.

"Fuck me harder Stevie, I'm so close!"

I clicked the button again and the laptop replayed the coin sound, soon matched by the girl writhing on the bed, her head thrown back in ecstasy.

"Don't stop Stevie, I'm going to cum soon,"

Me too, I thought as my hand worked by shaft. This girl was so hot and her voice so alluring. Her accent was like no other I had heard and it kept me guessing where she was from. The way she said pussy, with a drawn out e, was particularly sexy.

There was another ding as another viewer tipped her. She bucked her hips and rode the vibrations from the pink lush that poked from between her beautifully shaven pussy.

"Thank you Mango," she was saying. "Make me cum Mango, put it in my pussy."

With that I came, shooting my load about two foot into the air and covering myself and my laptop. "Shit!" I muttered as I reached for my towel. I wiped the computer down, hoping that my wife Diane wouldn't notice the dried cum on it the next morning.

The girl was still masturbating on screen with her knees spread wide. The camera was placed to look straight up her curvaceous body leaving nothing to the imagination. I closed my eyes and lay back to cool off, my cock softening in my lap.

I'd been watching cam girls for a couple of years. At first it was a crazy ride through deep throating couples, tribbing lesbians and girls jamming huge vibrators in their butts. After several frantic months of draining my balls multiple times a night I became desensitised to the obscene displays on offer and began to discover the girls with real personalities. There was the space girl with the beautiful smile who loved to talk about food and the mature dominatrix who never stripped but was happy to talk in depth about every kind of sex possible and where she'd had it.

Then there was this girl, Trixie, who I'd discovered a few months ago. She was always naked but after a few orgasms on camera she liked to lie down and chat with her viewers, especially the regulars. She was sarcastically funny but never hurtful to them and they loved her for it.

I opened my eyes and saw that she was fingering her asshole, peeping at the camera over one shoulder. Her body was pale and rounded and she had great tits and an ass that I could have worshiped for hours. From what she had told us I knew she was athletic and loved sport but her greatest love was sex and she proved it by keeping her shows running eight hours a day, seven days a week. She never seemed to tire of masturbating for her audience.

I could feel my cock rising again and I tipped my appreciation of her, causing a wave of vibrations to flow through her crotch. I began stroking myself again.

Suddenly her phone vibrated and she picked it up, a finger still working her asshole. She muted the stream and took a call. A few seconds later she sat up straight, a panicked look on her face. She was speaking rapidly but the stream was still muted. She realised after a few moments and unmuted it:

"Guys, guys," she said, "something really bad is happening."

I almost stopped stroking myself.

"Guys, listen," she continued, "that was my landlord, uhhh"

Someone had tipped for 30 seconds of intense lush vibration, so we all had to wait for her to regain the ability to speak.

"Guys, this is serious. That was my landlord. He wants to kick me out on Friday."

The chat started going wild with viewers offering sympathy, calling the landlord a bastard and begging her to come and stay with them instead.

"Fuck, I don't know what to do," she was saying, "He says I am too noisy. Do you think I am noisy?" She tilted her head to one side and smirked seductively.

The chat filled with a mixture of "No", "Yes" and "My dick will make you scream" messages.

"Listen guys, he is certain that he wants me to leave. He said he wouldn't change his mind. I don't know what I'm going to do. I have nowhere else to go. This is my only job so if I cannot do it then I will have to live in the street." She pouted and then started jiggling as a series of small tips were sent to cheer her up. Her boobs wobbled deliciously.

"I want to continue my shows so I must find somewhere today or tomorrow. It must be in the UK. I cannot leave the UK at the moment so it has to be here."

I stopped mid stroke. I was in the UK and I had spare rooms. Could I be just what she needed?

Let me explain my situation. I've been lovingly married to Diane for nearly twenty years. We have two twin boys who had recently left home to go to University. Diane and I, like many couples our age, had drifted apart sexually after having kids. I couldn't remember the last time we had made love and we'd reached the point where we were happier in our pyjamas with a cup of tea in the morning than banging our brains out like we used to. I still liked to masturbate with some porn or cam girls late at night while I suspected Diane gratified herself during the long baths she took. She always seemed to emerge rosy red all over after them.

I instantly knew our house would be perfect for Trixie. We live in a large Victorian town house in London which felt pretty empty with just the two of us in it. The whole of the top floor was unoccupied so Trixie could make as much noise as she wanted.

I quickly private messaged her: "hey trixie, I think I can help, I'm in London and have spare rooms at the top of my house. Let me know if you're interested."

I saw her typing on her keyboard and then saw her reply: "thank you for the offer stevie, how much would it be?"

I had no idea but replied "£100 per week. It has a private bathroom too and we have great Internet."

I saw her smile on cam and blow a kiss, then type: "thank you stevie, it sounds perfect. When can I arrive?"

"How about Friday morning?" I responded, already thinking about how I'd need to take a day off of work.

"That would be wonderful. Thank you so much! Send me your address and keep watching."

I sent my address and phone number and watched as she shuffled back up on her bed.

"This is for my good friend stevie guys," she announced. "Stevie, you make me cum so hard."

She began to thrust two fingers into herself while she rubbed her clit with her free hand. Soon the tips were ringing up and she was shaking all over her body. After a few moments her eyes rolled up in her head and she came hard, kicking her legs out in front of her. After the final orgasmic wave she looked straight down the camera and said "I love you Stevie, I love you."

Fucking hell, I thought, I'm going to have a nymphomaniac living with me. That tipped me over the edge and I came all over my chest for the second time that night. As I cleaned up and cooled down the realisation came to me that I'd have to tell Diane in the morning. Oh shit, I thought, there are going to be some fireworks tomorrow.

I hardly slept that night and lay awake next to Diane rehearsing what I was going to say. The more I thought about it the worse it seemed. Finally I was so tired that I fell into a deep dreamless sleep only to be woken minutes later by my alarm. I showered and made my way downstairs for breakfast.

Diane was already there dressed smartly for work, eating a bowl of muesli and flicking through the headlines on her phone. She barely acknowledged me as I entered the kitchen. I stood by the coffee machine and started pouring myself a cup. My hands were shaking.

"Hey darling, how are you this morning?" I began.

She looked up at me. "Good thanks. You look tired though, were you up late?"

"Yes, a bit later than usual. I have some good news though."

"Really?" she said with interest, putting her phone down, "what is it?"

"I've found someone to rent one of our spare rooms."

"What?"

"I found us a lodger."

"I didn't even know we were looking for one!" she said incredulously.

"I thought we could do with the extra money," I said nervously. "You're always saying that we should go on that expensive holiday to Egypt and this is a way to save for it."

She looked unconvinced. "When did you plan this? Did you put an ad in the paper?"

"I didn't. It's just someone I know online that needed a new place in a hurry. I knew we had some empty rooms and I thought they'd be ideal."

"Who is it?"

"I don't think you know them," I said quickly, "they're a streamer."

She knew I watched a lot of Twitch gaming streams so that seemed to satisfy her.

"When did you tell him he could move in?"

"Friday."

"Friday? That's the day after tomorrow. What the hell Steve, why are you springing this on me now? You know how busy I am this week."

I bit the bullet.

"And it's a she not a he."

Her mouth opened and closed.

"What the fuck?"

"She had no choice. Her landlord was kicking her out. You don't want a girl to end up on the streets do you?" I said rapidly.

"What the fuck?" she repeated, seemingly unable to find better words. "What the actual fuck?"

"She's very nice, you'll like her."

Her face was crimson and she looked like she was going to explode.

"Are you fucking her? Is that it? Oh my God, you're trying to move your girlfriend in. You're actually fucking kidding me!"

"No, no, she's not my girlfriend," I pleaded, "I've never met her. She's just someone I know online. I was watching her stream last night and this all came up. I'm not fucking her or anyone else."

Diane gave me a hard, long stare but finally seemed to believe me.

"I'm late for work. I'm not comfortable with this. But if, as you say, she's desperate for somewhere to live then I'd rather she came here for a while until she can find somewhere more permanent. How much are we charging."

"£100 per week."

She stared at me. "You're a fucking idiot sometimes." she said and stood up, busying herself with tidying up the breakfast things. "I want to meet her online tonight. Tell her that."

"Er ok. It'll be late though. She doesn't really stream much until after midnight."

"What is she, a vampire?" Diane called as she rushed out the room, "I'm late for work. Get her online later."

That went about as well as it could, I thought to myself after she'd gone. Somehow I didn't feel like eating much for breakfast.

I spent the day at work in a kind of fuzz, making all kinds of mistakes, almost hoping that my boss would send me home early. The evening was worse and we ate in almost silence, with just small talk about our respective days at work. We watched TV and then sat in bed reading until about 12:30.

"Is she online yet," yawned Diane, "I'm getting really sleepy."

I reached nervously for my laptop. "She should be."

I flipped it open and typed her channel address. Trixie came on screen almost immediately. To my relief she was talking up close to the camera. Only her head and bare shoulders were visible and her hair covered a lot of her.

"She looks nice," said Diane, "Young though. How old is she?"

"Er 20 I think."

I turned the sound up on the laptop.

"Look here guys," Trixie was saying. "Look at this."

She touched a point on her throat just where her adam's apple would be if she were a man.

"Watch just here."

With her other hand she held up a thick black dildo and thrust it down her throat. Her throat bulged just where she touched. I was impressed, very impressed. I looked over to Diane. She seemed less impressed: her mouth was open and she just stared at the screen.

"Fucking hell Steve," she managed eventually, "I don't even know what I'm watching."

Trixie pumped the dildo in and out of her throat making squelch noises as she did so.

"She's a cam girl. She, er, performs on camera."

"Porn?"

"It's not really porn. She doesn't have sex. She, er, just does sexy things."

"Can she see us?"

"No, it's just one way. We can only type in the chat and tip her."

Trixie had slipped back up the bed and was sitting with her legs wide open. The dildo was hovering at the entrance to her pussy.

"Hi Emperor," she was saying, "Nice to see you. Want to fuck my pussy?"

The tinkle of cash came from the speakers and she began pumping the dildo into her pussy.

"Keep going Emperor," she said, "Keep going, you are making me horny."

More tips were sent and she began to writhe around the bed, furiously fucking herself with the toy dick.

Diane was totally silent. At least she hadn't stormed out of the room. But silence was not good in general. We continued watching the stream.

Someone tipped for Trixie to spread her ass cheeks so she drew her legs up to her chest and pulled her cheeks apart with her hands to show her tight hole. The dildo still waved around obscenely in her pussy.

"What's that pink thing?" asked Diane eventually.

"That's her lush. It's a vibrator that the viewers can control. Every time they tip it vibrates inside her." As if to prove my point someone tipped and the end of the lush started waving around as the vibrations took hold.

"And she likes that?" asked Diane.

"She says she loves it," I replied. "It makes her feel good."

"But isn't it weird with all these perverts watching her and wanking themselves off? That's a bit disgusting isn't it?"

"Not really. She's a performer and gets paid for it. She says the thought of turning on all those men makes her hot. It's like having 100 lovers at the same time."

"Have you tipped her?"

"Yes, sometimes."

"Have you wanked over her?"

"Sometimes," I lied. The reality was that it was nearly every night, sometimes multiple times.

"Tip her now," said Diane suddenly.

"How much?" I asked. "Some of the tips get her to do certain things. That deep throating we saw at the start was one of them."

I brought up Trixie's tip menu so Diane could see it.

"Three fingers in pussy," she said after a while.

I stared at her. "Sure?"

"Yeah why not. I don't even know what half the other things are anyway."

I sent the tip along with a message: "Hi trixie, how are you tonight? I'm here with my wife Diane. She says hi! We're looking forward to you staying with us."

My tip flashed up in the chat but the tip message was only seen by Trixie. Almost immediately she began moaning as the vibrator picked up speed.

"Who is BigBoyStevie81" asked Diane with a laugh.

"That's me," I replied, "It's my username here."

Suddenly I felt Diane's hand grasp my rigid cock.

"Ho ho big boy, you're getting off on this!"

On screen Trixie was thrusting three fingers deep inside her. Diane started stroking my cock, rubbing her thumb over the tip on the upstroke. She hadn't forgotten what I liked.

"Hi Stevie, Hi Diane," Trixie called. "I love you both."

Diane's hand moved faster on me as Trixie frigged her pussy for us. Suddenly I could feel that I was going to cum. I scrambled to throw back the duvet and then my cock was spurting all over my crotch and Diane's hand. She laughed and wiped her hand on my chest.

"Horny much?" she mocked.

I just grabbed some tissues and cleaned myself up as best as I could. I climbed back into bed where Diane was watching Trixie intently. On screen Trixie had spread out a towel and was lying back pushing two fingers deep inside while rubbing herself fast with her free hand. "Oh my god, oh my god," she was saying, "I feel it coming."

"What's she doing?" asked Diane.

I scrolled up the chat and saw the last big tip that had been sent and grinned.

"That reminds me," I said as we watched the girl masturbate frantically, "We need to take the carpet out of her room and put some vinyl down."

"Why?" asked Diane with a puzzled frown.

Just then Trixie let out a massive gasp, "My squirt is coming, it is coming!". A huge spray of water shot out from between her legs and across the towel and duvet. The chat went wild with cheers and admiration for her. "It was a huge squirt," she said as she continued to rub her pussy, more gently now. "Come on baby, I want to squirt again."

Diane turned to me. "What the fuck have you got us into Steve?"

"I'm not entirely sure," I replied, "but I think it's going to be fun finding out."

"Holy shit, I can't believe this." A wicked grin appeared on her face. "Actually I can't believe you just came over another woman."

"I didn't. I mean, you did it, not me."

"I think it's pretty insulting for you to cum like that right next to your wife without even thinking of her needs. I think the least you can do is return the favour."

She grabbed my head and pushed me down towards her crotch. I slid under the covers and pulled down her pyjamas and pants. From the scent of her I knew she was highly turned on and as soon as my lips touched her pussy I knew that she was as wet as if it were our first time together. I buried my face in her warm pussy and licked her gently. I could still hear Trixie's voice complimenting and encouraging her viewers to give her more pleasure. The horny bitch was still watching while I was going down on her. I felt my cock growing again and I plunged my tongue deep into my wife, intent on giving her the best orgasm she'd had in years.

As it turned out I brought her to two crushing orgasms and then we fucked one another while Trixie writhed to the sound of coins tumbling into a cash register.

The next morning we were like awkward lovers after a first date. Neither of us knew what to say to each other. We'd got out of the habit of complimenting each other so everything I wanted to say just sounded lame. Eventually I just said, "I really enjoyed last night and I hope you did too."

"I did," she replied. "I haven't had so much fun in a long time."

"Would be good to do it again."

She nodded, "yes definitely. But not tonight, I have that event on at work."

"It's ok," I said. "I think I'm going to need that time to put the vinyl down in the spare bedroom anyway."

I worked all evening until the early hours of the morning to prepare the room for Trixie. I replaced the carpet with an easy clean vinyl covering and cleaned out all the cupboards and furniture so there was space for her things. I made sure the bathroom was spotless and placed some candles and nice bubble bath in there for her.

Diane arrived home just as I was carrying the last bag of rubbish out of the door. She looked exhausted so I kissed her and told her I'd make a nice cup of tea and some biscuits. When I brought it to her she sat back in the easy chair and closed her eyes, resting her head on the back of the chair.

"It's all ready then?" she asked in a sleepy voice.

"Yes, she's arriving tomorrow afternoon. I think she sleeps after the show so she'll come after that."

"Steve?"

"Yes?"

"Please don't fuck her."

"I won't, I promise. She's a bit young for me really."

Diane laughed so much that she nearly choked on her biscuit.

"I've seen her Steve. We both know that you want to fuck her. Who wouldn't? She's gorgeous.".

I started to protest but Diane looked across at me seriously. "I want you to fuck me, not her. Just not tonight, I'm knackered!"

sosense101
sosense101
167 Followers
12