All Comments on 'A Cam Girl Comes to Stay'

by sosense101

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
ElvisOmarElvisOmarover 4 years ago

I love this, thanks. The writing is great. I hope we see more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Epic stupidity

A "romp"? These people didn't have the brains God gave a squirrel. When you combine thoroughly unlikable character and have them doing really stupid things, it's a recipe for disaster. This was just poorly thought out and badly written drivel. I guess this is the pattern in the LW section these days. Yesterday was a good day. At least 3 stories that scored 4 plus. Before that, for days on end and today? Not a single story that came close to a 4. A couple that were clearly posted in the wrong categories. UGH!

1 star

sosense101sosense101over 4 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback anon. Sorry it didn't meet your standards but as I mentioned in the intro don't take it too seriously. Just move on to a better one and enjoy.

sosense101sosense101over 4 years agoAuthor

Thanks Elvis for the positivity. Glad you enjoyed it.

lovemesomephillylovemesomephillyover 4 years ago

This was a fun story, hope you do more like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Needs a second chapter

Fun and very entertaining read; well written. It does need at least another chapter or two, though. Now that the stage is set, lets see where it takes the three of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Happy wife....

That would be a perfect life for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous