A Cam Girl Comes to Stay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took her hand and led her to bed where we cuddled and fell asleep in one anothers' arms.

The big day had arrived. I shuffled nervously in the kitchen waiting for Trixie to arrive. Diane was right, I did want to fuck her. It was impossible to look at her on cam and not want to. Even thinking about her voice was making me hard. I tried thinking about unsexy things but I couldn't stop my cock from straining against my trousers.

I heard a cab pull up outside and I found myself running to the front door like a kid. I tried to calm myself and wiped my palms on the sides of my trousers to dry them. I opened the door and saw Trixie unloading bags from the door of a black cab onto the pavement. I hurried down the steps to help her.

"Stevie?" she asked as she caught sight of me.

"Yes, hi Trixie," I replied, trying to keep my voice even. "Let me help you with those."

I unloaded the last of the bags and turned to her. It was literally the first time I had seen her with clothes on and she looked stunning. She wore a black sports top that left her arms bare but lifted and accentuated her incredible breasts. She'd complemented it with lightweight blue trousers and a pair of running shoes. She looked fit, very fit.

I saw her look me up and down and I thought I saw a nod of approval. I don't work out but I take care not to put on too much weight and I did a bit of running every now and then.

"Stevie, it's so good to be here. Is Diane here? I must thank her for letting me stay with you."

Trixie flung her arms wide and before I could do anything had wrapped them around me in a big hug. There was no way she could not have felt my erection against her belly but she said nothing, just squeezed me tight as though nothing was amiss.

"She's working but she'll be home in a couple of hours," I said, stepping back and turning away to hide my bulging crotch. "Let me help you with these."

I picked up three of the bags and hooked their straps over my shoulder then hoisted another in my hand. Together we bundled them up two flights of stairs to the top of the house.

When she saw the room she squealed. "Oh Stevie, it's perfect." The way she rolled the r did obscene things to me.

"I installed a network cable so you don't have to rely on the wifi here," I said. "It should make things more reliable for your show."

"That is wonderful Stevie," she replied excitedly and started exploring the cupboards in the room.

"Look, why don't I let you unpack and set up things how you want them and then we can have a cup of tea downstairs." I needed to get away from her urgently. I was feeling so horny just standing next to her that I could feel my cock leaking into my pants.

"Ok baby, I'll be down soon," she said and smiled sweetly at me.

I hurried downstairs, almost falling down the last few. I was beginning to think this was a big mistake.

About an hour later she arrived in the kitchen, all smiles and bubbly charm. My hard on was still raging but I hid it by sitting at the breakfast bar. She took a seat beside me.

"Tea?" I asked.

"Perhaps in a little while. I wanted to say thank you again. I don't know what I would have done without your kindness."

She placed her hand directly on my cock and I nearly came.

"It's fine, you really don't need to thank me," I managed to say as she began stroking the length of me through my trousers.

She stepped off of the stool, leaned over and kissed me. Somehow at the same time she unfastened my trousers and pulled my cock out.

"No fucking," I said weakly.

"Don't you want to fuck me Stevie?" she said teasingly.

"Yes, I mean no, I mean I mustn't".

With a pout she fell to her knees and wrapped her lips around my cock, sucking me straight into her waiting throat.

"Oh my fucking God," I moaned as she moved her head back and forth, licking around my shaft as she did so.

I lasted only seconds and then I was pumping a fountain of cum across the back of her tongue and down her throat. She grinned and swallowed it all down, smacking her lips after.

"You are delicious Stevie, just like I imagined. Did you like that? Did you like it in my mouth?"

"Yes Trixie, it was awesome."

"Would you like to fuck my pussy now?"

I stared at her and for a moment I thought I was going to say yes but somehow gained the will to refuse her.

"OK Stevie, perhaps later. I'd like you to make me cum when you fuck me."

My cock was still rock hard. She gave it a final lick and a kiss and then pushed it back inside my trousers.

She tilted her head to one side and said "do you have coffee?"

"Er yes, hang on a moment." I shuffled to the coffee machine and busied myself filling it with water and measuring out the coffee. Just as it began to dribble coffee into the jug I heard Diane enter the front door.

"Hi Diane," Trixie beamed, "I wanted to thank you for allowing me to stay with you. Stevie has been so helpful and the room is just perfect." She wrapped Diane in a big hug just like the one we'd had earlier.

"I hope you find it comfortable here," said Diane looking at me over Trixie's shoulder. Her eye caught the bulge in my crotch and she frowned. "Has Steve been looking after you?"

"Oh yes Diane. He has been so kind and I am so grateful to both of you. Stevie, may I take my coffee upstairs? I want to shower and prepare for my show tonight."

"Er yes, of course," I replied and poured her a mug of coffee.

She took it from me and with a cheeky flick of her hair she left the room. I waited until I heard her bedroom door close and turned to Diane. "I didn't fuck her. I didn't."

"What's that then?" she said pointing at my crotch.

"I can't help it. It's been like it all day."

"Aren't you embarrassed walking around like that in front of a 20 year old girl?"

I shrugged and walked over to her, taking off her coat. I grasped her face in my hands and drew her to me, kissing her firmly. I felt her mouth open slightly and then our tongues met. It was like a switch had been flipped. Suddenly we were 20 years old again, kissing in the back of my crappy car.

I grabbed her bottom and lifted her up onto one of the stools, our lips and tongues still interlocked. I fumbled at her skirt and underwear and slipped my fingers between her legs. She was wet and slippery. Her hands were at my trousers and soon my cock was free again and I thrust it straight into her. She shouted, "oh fuck!" at the top of her voice as I began to pound her. On every thrust she was urging me to go harder or deeper and her right hand was rubbing herself urgently. She came with a cry and then I did, pumping my sperm deep inside her.

We held each other tightly, shuddering and gasping. Finally I softened and slipped out of her. She felt slick with our combined juices. I continued to kiss her gently, biting at her lips, rubbing our noses together. We could barely take our eyes off of one another.

"I think I need a shower," she whispered.

"I'll come and help you," I grinned.

We ran upstairs and spent the next hour teasing, licking and sucking one another in the shower. Eventually we ran out of energy and returned downstairs to make some dinner. Things were different. Instead of bumping into each other grumpily as we moved around the kitchen we relished in each touch as we reached for things from cupboards at the same time or picked up the same utensil.

We poured wine and enjoyed it and one anothers' company while we waited for our lasagne to cook.

"Do you think we should call Trixie? She might be hungry." asked Diane after a while.

I'd been enjoying our time together so much that I'd almost forgotten Trixie was in the house. I went to the foot of the stairs and called out her name. I heard her ask what I wanted and I shouted up about the dinner. Faintly I heard her say she would be down to eat shortly.

I set the table while Diane prepared a salad and brought it and the lasagne through. We waited a while and then decided to start without her.

A few minutes into our meal Trixie arrived. She was entirely naked with a towel wrapped around her hair. Her crotch was freshly shaven and she smelled of baby lotion.

She sat next to me at the table and I poured her some wine while Diane served her food. Nobody said anything about her being naked, we just carried on like it happened every day. Soon we were laughing and joking like we'd known one another for years. Trixie was so easy to get along with and seemed genuinely happy.

When she left to make the final preparations for her show, Diane came and sat next to me. She put her hand on my trousers and felt my hard cock.

"Again?" she asked

"There's something in the air or the food. I can't explain it."

"I think I can. Come on, let's clear up and then I think we need an early night."

That night we gently made love. I lay on her, with my cock inside her, fucking her as slowly as I could while I kissed her breasts and neck. She lay there, hands holding my arms, eyes closed, lost in the tenderness we were feeling. When we came it was as though we were falling into one another and we lay for a long time in the darkness just holding hands.

We were roused by a thumping and shaking from the room above. We looked at each other and laughed.

"There she goes," I joked. "Do you want to watch her on stream?"

"No I don't think so, let's just listen for a bit."

I lay back and Diane rested her head on my chest and we listened to Trixie's show. I could hear her lovely voice as she played with her audience. After a while she fell quiet for a few minutes and then we heard her yell "I'm coming" followed by the sounds of her beating the bed and bucking her hips.

"For fucks sake Steve," Diane said suddenly and grasped my newly erect penis. "Is this thing ever going to get tired?"

"I don't think so. But tell me now that you aren't wet after hearing that?"

"Go to sleep," she muttered and pressed up close to me. I could feel the heat from her crotch and smirked in the darkness.

It was a lot harder to sleep than I thought it was going to be. Trixie's show was noisy and wild and lasted throughout the night. It was nearly dawn before I fell asleep with Diane's hand grasping my cock.

I woke at nearly ten o'clock. Diane had already got up and her side of the bed was already cold. I could still hear Trixie performing which was unusual for her. I knew she sometimes extended the show when a big tipper was online. I was pleased that she was so popular.

Eventually the sounds of Trixie's pleas to make her cum were too much and I got up and went in search of Diane. Strangely when I reached the stairs I could hear Trixie's voice coming from downstairs and not her room. My first thought was that she had moved her show downstairs for some reason and I was annoyed that she had done this without asking.

I headed downstairs and burst into the living room. Trixie was lying on the couch, stark naked as ever, writhing about with intense pleasure. Latched to her pussy was Diane, licking away like she'd been doing it all her life.

"Make me cum, I want to cum," Trixie was calling.

Diane was relentless, licking Trixie deep in her cunt and then up around her clitoris. Every movement seemed to send huge pulses of pleasure through Trixie's body. From the sheen of sweat on Trixie's body it looked like this had been going on for a long time. Diane was edging Trixie over and over again.

Trixie saw me and grinned with exhaustion. "I told your wife that I had never been with a woman before," she explained. "But I wanted to. Oh make me cum baby, make me cum, I can't stand it any more."

I couldn't help but move over to her. She reached out for my cock but I knelt beside her instead and began to suck and chew on her nipples, sending even more waves of pleasure across her body.

"I'm going to squirt baby. I can feel it coming," she wailed.

Diane looked up at us both, her entire face shiny with pussy juice. "Bring it baby, bring it."

"Oh my god. It's coming. Oh my god."

A huge stream of liquid shot out of Trixie's pussy and hit Diane straight in the face. She opened her mouth and caught the next one, letting it dribble from her lips before plunging down and sucking Trixie's clit into her mouth. Trixie was bouncing and writhing as orgasm after orgasm hit her. I lay my head next to hers and stroked her hair with one hand and caressed Diane's with the other as they both lay there catching their breath.

"I love you so much," I whispered.

"I love you too baby," they both replied.

12