A Camgirl's Obsession - Ch. 01

Story Info
Tara finds new pleasure through her roommate's tongue.
1.8k words
4.75
4.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on, Rachel, stop being such a buzzkill," Tara said, her voice filled with an eagerness

Rachel, a timid student in her third semester, paused before responding. Her eyes dropped to the floor, filled with uncertainty and reluctance.

"We could make so much more if you joined me for a stream. Trust me, it will help your money problems."

Her roommate Tara used to attend the same university as Rachel, before dropping out and starting a career as a camgirl. Rachel always thought Tara's intelligence and wits were wasted there and that she should return to university.

"I really shouldn't, but I'm going down with all these bills, how is anyone supposed to pay this?!" Rachel shrieked out of frustration

Living in a big city has its advantages, but also many disadvantages. Rachel's financial struggles in the city have taken a toll on her health, as she is constantly working to pay rent and tuition fees. She was never very fond of her roommates' source of income, but Tara makes a valid point. She needed money, but her work at the coffee shop barely covered the rent.

The thought of showing her body to the world made her nervous, and her heart raced.

Rachel found herself reluctantly nodding. She wasn't going to give up in the middle of her third semester because bills had to be paid. Tara was delighted to help with her roommate's financial struggle, considering how many times she had to cover rent for her.

Tara got dressed in a more presentable outfit and started setting up her laptop and camera. She decided to wear her favorite outfit, a black lace lingerie set.

On the other hand, Rachel never has any extra money, so she doesn't have anything for situations like this. She was left wearing an oversized t-shirt and black shorts. The sense of unease was visible on her face, and even though Rachel was attractive, the contrast between the roommates was evident.

"I don't think I have something to wear..", whispered Rachel, clutching her t-shirt.

"I would lend you one of my lingerie sets, but.. you know." sneered a giggling Tara

Rachel would never fit into any of Taras's clothes. Tara was very voluptuous with a lot of curves, as opposed to Rachel, who was much smaller and had a more slim build.

"Alright, let's get this started!", announced Tara

As the camera turned on and focused on the two women, Rachel's nervousness showed through her awkward movements and stuttering speech, in stark contrast to Tara's natural charm. When Tara suggested that they both take a moment to relax and get into it, even more differences became apparent. While Tara attracted viewers with suggestive poses and sensual moaning, Rachel remained silent and withdrawn from the camera.

Tara noticed that her roommate was struggling in front of the camera, so she decided to step things up a bit by grabbing Rachel's face and giving her a forceful, wet kiss.

A very loud *diing* shot out of the speakers, which startled Rachel a bit, but Tara knew this sound all too well.

"Thank you for the tip, honey!", said Tara while blowing an air kiss towards the laptop screen.

Rachel looked towards the screen and for the first time, read some chat comments.

Tara you look amazing

stunning as always

Tara you're a goddess

Queen Tara, may I serve you

A series of compliments was directed solely at Tara, as if she wasn't even present.

Then another *ding* noise was heard from the laptop.

Who is the other girl?

"That is my roomie, Rachel, it's her first time on stream isn't it Rachel?" Tara said softly

Rachel whispered timidly, waving her hand awkwardly at the camera while saying "H-Hello."

Suddenly, several chat messages appeared about Rachel.

Tara you should sit on that plain janes face

Have her eat you out

She can worship and serve Queen Tara

The stream of comments was interrupted by another loud *ding* sound. Louder than ever.

A $200 tip was just received.

Tara began to jump up and down happily, clapping her hands in excitement.

"Thank you for the generous tip. Sending kisses your way!"

The message received from the tip surprised both women, one being more shocked than the other.

Can she perhaps eat Ms. Tara's lovely big ass

Rachel was shocked, her jaw dropped, while Tara looked surprised.

"No one has ever done that to me before, sweetheart. But for you, we will make an exception."

"I-I really shouldn't, I don't think this is quite me after all." unease was written all over Rachels's face and plastered over her voice.

Tara gently placed a finger on Rachel's lips. "Ssh, we're both new to this, but by the end of this, we might receive another tip like that.", Tara whispered.

"I don't even know how and where to start!" Rachel tried to cry out but Tara silenced her with a finger to her lips again.

Tara adjusted the camera to be on a lower level and then laid down, her butt covering most of what the camera could capture.

Rachel's unwillingness for that crude act was drawn over her face. She remained still, while Tara was getting comfortable and worked on finding the perfect camera angle for this shot.

Tara gave Rachel a light shove with her foot, "You might wanna get down on the floor for this, otherwise we can't get a good angle:"

The whole scenery was mirrored through the camera and displayed on the laptop screen. Two large globes separated by black panties, with Rachel's head positioned beside them.

"Who here is ready for my roomie to receive some ass?" Tara announced excitedly towards her chat

It appears that Rachel was the only person who was not prepared for this.

"Rach.. Rach.. Rachel!" called Tara out, tapping her foot on Rachel's shoulder.

She was so caught up in her thoughts that she didn't hear her roommate calling her, til Tara's foot snapped her back to it.

"I muted the microphone. Listen, If you don't want to do it, that is fine. I will not force you to do anything, but this is a lot of money, perhaps you should just... try... I guess?" Tara claimed

Tara looking out for her roommate, gave Rachel a reassuring feeling.

Rachel sighed: "I don't even know what to do Tara, I never.. ate ass."

"Just give my cheeks some kisses for a few minutes, I'll let you know when to start licking. Trust me it will be over faster than you think. I'll unmute our mic now." Tara announced.

Rachel took a big breath and slowly moved her head towards her roommate's cheeks. She gave a quick peck on one cheek and felt her roommate's ass on her lips. Tara's ass was soft, really soft. Rachel got close for another kiss and let that one linger for a few seconds.

"I think my roomie loves my ass, what do you think guys?" Tara told her chat.

With each kiss Rachel's inhibitions got lower and lower and after a few minutes, she was showering Tara's ass with kisses.

"What do you think guys, that was enough appreciation for my ass. I think my roommate is hungry and deserves the main course now," announced Tara, slapping her ass.

Tara pulled her panties to the side, allowing Rachel to finally get a good look at Tara's asshole.

All of Rachel's inhibitions suddenly returned as she stared at her roommate's asshole.

Rachel was like a deer in headlights, frozen in place until Tara spoke up. "Hey, roommate, my ass is waiting for you!" Tara exclaimed, wiggling her hips.

Rachel wanted to tell Tara that she was not ready, but she was unable to find her voice.

Rachel could have never anticipated being in this situation when she moved here almost 2 years ago. Dreaming of attending a big university and of a better life has brought her here, mere inches away from her roommate's asshole. But what if Tara was right? What if more tips would come through? This would already help a lot with her payments and dropping out was not an option.

After pushing through waves of reluctance, Rachel slowly parted Tara's ass with her hands and her tongue came closer.

Rachel decided she would go through with this, as humiliating as it may be.

The moment her tongue touched her roommate's asshole, lighting has struck for Tara. She never felt such a sensation coursing through her body.

The room filled with Tara's erratic heavy breathing, clearly not expecting such pleasures to derive from that spot.

"Oh god."

"Oh god, oh god."

"Oh god, it feels so good!", Tara thought to herself

Rachel thought the taste would be much worse. When kissing her cheeks, she already smelled a very earthy aroma. Now it was just much more concentrated and very salty.

Rachel's eye would occasionally wander and see the chatroom of Tara. With a bunch of comments and emojis floating around at high speed, the viewership was growing rapidly.

During the act of worshipping her roommate's ass, it was Tara who had no eyes for the view count. She was experiencing such intense pleasures in her body, she couldn't believe such sensations were possible.

Tara's hand moved from the bedsheets and found the backside of Rachel's head pushing her deeper into the depths of her ass.

"Keep going, Rachel. Don't stop." moaned Tara through the room.

Rachel's senses were overwhelmed, she was trapped within her roommate's cheeks.

She tried pushing herself out of it, but Tara had a firm grasp on her head, keeping Rachel between her cheeks.

"Please, Tara, let me out!", Rachel gasped, her voice muffled

Tara was being consumed by the pleasure, nearing her climax.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck," mumbled Tara to herself, her breathing more erratic than before

Tara let out a quiet cry and suddenly Rachel was freed from the situation, causing her to fall backward. Tara collapsed onto the bed, completely exhausted. Tips and donations were flowing in the chat, but neither of the two women glanced at the screen. Rachel's eyes quickly fell to the floor as her mind finally processed what she had just done. Tara summoned the last of her energy to lift her arm towards her laptop and click on Stop streaming

After ending the stream, Tara laid on the bed, her mind reeling from the unexpected rush of pleasure. "My god, that was intense," she murmured to herself, her eyes wide with disbelief.

Rachel, on the other hand, was sitting on the floor, looking very overwhelmed. "I... I need to go," she gasped, using her trembling hand to push herself up. Her cheeks were red and her eyes were darting around the room, avoiding Tara's intense stare

As Tara observed Rachel's emotional state, a devious grin spread across her lips. "Interesting," she mused, tapping a perfectly manicured finger against her chin.

Unable to shake the lingering sensation of Rachel's tongue, Tara's mind buzzed with a new plan. "Yes," she declared, her eyes lighting up with mischief.

"I need this again... "

"Whatever it takes, I need to feel that tongue on my ass again.."

Unbeknownst to Rachel, Tara was already hatching a devious scheme to turn her shy and reserved roommate into her personal asslicker.