All Comments on 'A Camping Story'

by bdavidson

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
braizenbraizenover 4 years ago
Wow

I'd love to go camping with you.

sparktjsparktjover 4 years ago

Oh my, I love this story. Youโ€™ve written it perfectly too. A young guyโ€™s first experience of man sex is so important to get right and you made it perfect for him. I really hope you continue this further and introduce him to some kink. He sounds like he would be a gorgeously submissive bottom.

Your story got me so horny, please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Beautiful!

Beautifully written account of a first time for a young guy struggling with his identity. Wish the character had been with me on my first experience!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Four Stars

I gave you four star's at first then wanted to moved it up to five, but the system here wouldn't let that change occur. The reason for the 4 star beginning was that your story however satisfying it was for me, took a long time to read. But the five star compliment came as I pretty much skipped through the second page to write my comment. I had to get my thoughts out of what I had just read (pg 1).

Your story read as actual and not made up. Whether it was or not, I liked to some degree the care in which you used to relate this event in your life or mind.

Your story reminded me of my first time with a younger guy, I being the older. I was in my mid 50's, Jay was in his mid 30's. Sucking cock for the first time was incredible and swallowing a mouthful of cum from an easy 8" cock dwn the back of my throat was the best sex ever. But there, my story ends. Jay moved away, I have been with two other guys since, but nothing came from either, so here I am reading stories about fucking and sucking cock. Again, good story, just a bit long. I look forward to the next hard-on you create on me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent! LOVE it. Period. ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ (5 of 5 = 100%)! The story is both very very erotic and totally realistic.

I will check your other submissions.

Hi guys:

If I were you I'd give this story a chance. I don't think you'll be disappointed.

DevonCowboyDevonCowboyabout 4 years ago
So sexy and utterly realistic

I've read this story a couple of times and each time it's left me super horny and thrilled at the gentle pace and build up to that explosive first time feeling. I remember it so well and was equally grateful to the guy who took my cherry. He had a well above sized cock and took some while get in me, but when he did the fireworks were glorious before I realised I'd laid a huge load on myself without touching my cock. I was at that age where I recharged remarkably quickly and he managed to trigger 3 large loads from my constantly hard cock within the hour. Since then I've always tried to be v considerate to any of my partners who were starting their gay journey. It's one of the big advantages of being truly versatile - understanding both sides of the equation. Well done & will now be reading more of your stories. 10* if I could give it

RobJasperRobJasperover 3 years ago
Erotic & Hot!

Erotic & hot story with great build up and wonderful sensual sex!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If I had met you camping, when I was exploring my gay side in 1979, I'd never have married a woman!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Good story, hot. Reminded me about camping with a stepdad I had. He got drunk, i thought heโ€™d passed out. I pulled his sleeping bag back and felt him up through his underwear, his cock got hard and poked out. Uncut, I watched his cock head push through his foreskin. I was getting some pre on my finger when he said. Take my underwear off. I jumped and he pulled them off exposing his veiny shaft, he took my hand and showed me how to jack his cock. The smell of his exposed cock and balls made my cock twitch. That was the first time af many experiences I had with him.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Sweet

ILoveToReadGayStoriesILoveToReadGayStoriesabout 2 months ago

Great coming out story and so kind. Some men are really selfish and donโ€™t give a damn about another person. This guy wanted what he wanted, but let him choose. Then he treated him with respect. Great story and very well written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous