A Camping Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He got up on the bed beside me. "Did I do good?" he asked, a searching look on his face. I laid a hand on his shoulder.

"Yeah man, you sure did. Did you like it"

"Oh, hell yes, it was exciting as hell, finally having a cock in my mouth. I was really into it, then you came, and I didn't know what happened at first, all this weird tasting stuff in my mouth. I kinda swallowed by reflex, if you know what I mean?" I nodded and told him he swallowed cum like a pro.

"I don't know about that, but it was cool, it tasted a lot different than I expected." Then he stopped talking, and looked away for a few seconds.

"Something on your mind?"

"Kinda. You said you were a top?" I nodded again. "That means when you're fucking, you have your cock in the other guy?' I nodded again, hoping this was going where I hoped it would. "You ever been the other guy?"

"You mean, the bottom?"

"Uh, I suppose."

"Back in college, I did. I was still experimenting. Why do you ask?"

"Well, um, what's it feel like? Does it hurt, does it feel good? I'm curious, why is it such a thing?"

I thought about it a bit before I answered, I wanted to be honest, but I

didn't want to scare him. My goal was to fuck him before the weekend was over.

"Well, my experience taking a cock is limited. But I can tell you, yes, it does hurt a little the first few times. How much depends on your partner. My first time was in college, like I said, and he was a very nice guy who went slow, got me ready with lots of foreplay and lube, and was very gentle once inside me. My second time was totally different. I thought he was a nice guy, but once he had me lubed up, just drove it in and hammered away. That really hurt, and I never bottomed again. And, I made sure I never did that to a partner, unless he wanted it that way. Even then, I don't get off on being abusive. My partners have told me, once they are used to taking cock, it really feels good. I've even had guys cum just from me fucking them, without touching their cocks." I stopped to let that information soak in. He didn't say anything for several minutes, and I didn't press, letting him sort through his thoughts. Finally, he spoke up.

"I've tried in in the shower, putting a finger in my ass."

"And, how did that feel?" I asked.

"Kinda stung the first time, but like you said, then it got better. But it does feel kinda good."

I rolled over onto my side so I could look at him. "Here's the thing. I think you are maybe curious about letting me top you. If you are, I'll do everything I can to cause as little pain as possible. I know a few things to do, and have lots of lube. If at any time if it hurts, or you change your mind, I'll stop." He looked at me, indecision on his face. "You don't have to decide right now. C'mon, let's go take a hike on one of the trails." He liked that idea, said he'd think about what I said, and we got up and walked a trail for a couple of hours. It was a nice way to spend the afternoon, exercise with good company, and some beautiful scenery. We returned to the campground, sweaty and tired, and decided to share a shower if no one was around. We were in luck, and played around soaping each other up, especially cocks and asses! After we rinsed off I squatted down and sucked him off, getting another big load to swallow. He did me in turn, with much more confidence and skill. Tired and happy, we made our back to our campers, where he said he would come over after his family turned in for the night. I said I'd leave the door unlocked.

I grilled a steak, smiling while listening to the ruckus across the way. After I ate and cleaned up, I realized I was beat, so making sure the door was unlocked, I lay down and fell asleep almost immediately. It must have been several hours later, I woke up to a sound outside the camper. It was dark, but as the door opened, I could see a dark shape enter.

"Hey, you awake?"

"Yeah, just." I stood up and hobbled to the bathroom, still groggy and half asleep. After I took a leak, I washed my hands and face and walked back out. My eyes had adjusted, and I could see him sitting on my bed, naked, his hard cock jutting up out of his pubes. I was already nude myself, and sat down next to him, wrapping an arm around him and pulling him close so I could give him a deep, wet kiss. My cock strained with excitement and lust, and anticipation of what might be in store. After a few hot minutes of making out, he pulled away and gave me a very serious look.

"I thought about it, and I want you to fuck me." Then he kissed me, hard, driving his tongue between my lips. I was very turned on, and afraid I'd cum before getting anywhere near his ass, so I slowed things down a bit.

"That's great." I said in a soft voice. "You're 100% sure?"

"Yes, I want you to be the one to break me in, but slow and gentle, like you said."

"Okay, get on your hands and knees, and put your head down on the bed. I want your ass up in the air." He did as I asked, a beautiful sight, his lean young body ready for me, ass up with cheeks spread, the little brown hole just visible in the half light. I got behind him, spread his cheeks further, and leaned in the give his puckered ring a swipe with my tongue.

"OH, aaah, I like that!" he said, his voice high pitched with excitement. I gave it another lick. He was very clean, smelled like bath soap, and I dove in to press my tongue against his hole, trying to push the tip inside. Every time, he'd jerk and squirm, learning for the first time how sensitive his ass really was. I worked on him for a couple of minutes, then it was time to go deeper. The lube was handy on the shelf by the bed, and I squirted a generous amount on the wrinkled brown spot, spreading it with my middle finger until it had a good coating. Then I inserted just the tip of my finger, working it around and getting the ring of muscle used to the intrusion.

"Does that feel okay?"

"Yes," he hissed. and actually pushed back against my finger. I obliged by sinking it in a bit deeper, stopping when I felt tense up. "Okay, that hurts a little. But not bad." I drew it out, then slowly pumped it in and out until he relaxed. Then I pulled it out, applied more lube, and put it back in, going halfway in this time. I kept that up for a while, gradually pushing it in deeper until it was in to the knuckle, then slowly finger fucked him. He was liking it, squirming and twisting his hips, all the while making noises. Then it was time to try two fingers, and again, it was a slow but steady process until I had two all the way inside, fucking them in and out. he was taking it well, so i decided it was time. Pulling my fingers out, I gave his hole another shot of lube, then squeezed some on my cock, working it up and down the shaft. Shuffling up behind him, I put the head in his cleft, pressing against the hole.

"Okay, I want you to take a few deep breaths and relax. When you feel me try to push my cock in, push back like you are taking a shit. When my cock head pushes inside the first time, it may hurt. If it does, tell me."

"Okay." he said, and nodded. I felt him push, and his hole flare out, so I gave a gentle push with my hips. At first nothing, then the familiar sensation of the ass muscle stretching around my cockhead, and it popped inside.

"Ah! Fuck!" he cried out, a little too loud.

"Shhh. You okay, need me to pull out?" I knew it hurt him, it was squeezing my cock like a vise.

"Yeah, please?" he whined. I pulled back and my cock popped back out.

"Okay, take a breath, and relax again. Now, I want you to clench your asshole, tight as you can, then push out. Do that 3-4 times." I waited.

"All right, I did that."

"Good, not sure why, but after you do that I should be able to put it back in and it won't hurt. But just to be sure, I'm going to massage your butthole." I applied some more lube, then gently rubbed my finger tip against his hole, round and round. I felt him relax, and decided to change positions.

"Let's do this. Lay down on your side, and draw your knees up a little." He did, and I spooned in behind him. I cuddle him for a minute, kissing the back of his neck, and fondling his cock. It had gone soft, but my gentle hand got it hard right away. Then it was time to try again. I had him lift his leg, and with my had pushed my cock head against his pucker. It was still tight, but it slipped in a lot easier than before. I stopped with the head and a couple inches inside.

"You okay?" I whispered in his ear.

"Yeah, it's not bad at all." he replied. "It's a lot more comfortable laying down."

"Good. The worst is past. I'm going to work my cock inside, and when I get to the bottom of your chute, you'll feel pressure. Tell me when you do." He nodded up and down, so I gave another easy push.

Slowly, I worked my cock in deeper, until I was pressed up against his ass. Then I put my arm around his waist, and held him to me as I slowly pulled out, then pushed back in. He was very tight, so I kept up the slow pace, in and out, my face buried in the side of his neck. I could tell he was getting into it, making quiet noises again, moving his hips, and reaching around and grabbing my ass. I felt confident enough to change the pace, going a little faster, but with shallower strokes.

"Oh...oh...oh...oh." he breathed softly every time I pushed in. It felt great, the long buildup, the tight fit, his hot body, everything was coming together to make this one of the best fucks I'd ever had. I'd been pumping him steady for a couple of minutes, when I felt him tense up.

"Oh...fuck...oh fuck...I'm cumming." I raised my head and looked over his body, and to my surprise, his cock was drooling a steady steam of cum. Each time I'd push in, his cock would twitch, and it would ooze a bit heavier. I was amazed at the growing puddle of cum that I was apparently fucking out of him. Should have put a towel down, but too late for that. As I watched him cum, I could feel my own building up. Resisting the urge to really pound it home, I kept up my steady pace of shallow strokes, and when it hit, I just relaxed and let it flow. It was one of the longest orgasms I'd ever had, and it left me me weak.

We lay there for a long time, holding each other, until my cock finally slipped out of his ass. He wanted to stay the night, so while I changed sheets he took a shower, then I took my turn. We cuddled for a while, and talked, then fell asleep. Early the next morning, just before sunrise, I had him again, with him laying on his stomach with me on top. This time, he didn't cum, so after I came inside him again, I rolled him over and sucked him off, getting one more nice load to swallow. Then he was off to his camper before his family woke up. We exchanged numbers, with words of wanting to meet again, but I knew the chances of seeing him again were slim. I helped him hitch his camper to the truck, shook hands, and waved as they drove off. On my way home, I thought about the things I planned to say when I called in a few days, about being safe, and about looking for a friend at school. I want to tell him that there is someone out there for him, and to be patient. As for me, I'm content with my single life, for now. If I am lucky enough to find another partner, then good for m. For now, I'm happy that I was able to help a young man find himself.

The End

12