All Comments on 'A Canadian Cum Loving Encounter Ch. 02'

by Brittni4u

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More!

I love this series. My wife and I are also in the lifestyle and oh so much fun it would be to play with you! Pat is a lucky man. 5 stars!

Alphamon35Alphamon35over 7 years ago
I want to give it more

Very nasty(I mean that in a good way) entry I wish there were more stars to give it but 5 is the best I can do.

daylilygardenerdaylilygardenerover 7 years ago
Hot

Great writing as always. 5 Stars

FOUNTAINPEN67FOUNTAINPEN67over 7 years ago
Wonderful!

Five stars. You have done it once again... wish I had a bit of your magic in my pen Britt. You always push the bar higher for us other writers to aspire to!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
GREAT

Love to be Patrick and get to cleanup all that cum out of you and off you. You can sit on my face any time you want. YUM YUM YUM

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesabout 7 years ago
Beyond Scorching

Wonderful read. Rated 5 stars despite the same grammatical glitch. Moving on to read Ch. 03.

InspiriniousInspiriniousover 5 years ago
Fabulous

A great continuation of Part 1. Great sex scenes. I'm really loving the oral sex, creampie eating, and snowballing. Fucking fantastic!

Mumbo700Mumbo700over 5 years ago
Juicy and so sexy

I’d love to feel my pussy oozing spunk from different men each of whom has fucked me to orgasm. And who wouldn’t like a lover to clean me up with his (or her) tongue. There’s so much pussy juice, cum and sweat dripping from this story, who wouldn’t get wet themselves? Five cum soaked stars! Britni, let me lick you all over! x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nice!

What else needs be said? Nice! Well done! I bet, when you wear them, your panties have an asbestos crotch!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hot

Great continuation to a great story. Really descriptive and vivid, with great attention to details. The way Patrick ate your ass out was so nasty and hot, and how you teased him with your pussy was very naughty. Swingers club sounds like a really good storyline. Pretty sexy ending with you, servicing those two horny guys LOL. I wonder how will the things progress from there. My favorite part was: "Karla and I were giggling and posing in our birthday suits with the mountains as our backdrop. The eroticism of it all caused me and Karla to get more sensual and provocative with each pose. We would embrace and touch each other as Patrick would move around to capture the perfect angle. Our final pic was Karla putting her leg up on a rock while I knelt between her legs with my tongue sticking out, touching her puffed out lip as Patrick zoomed in for a close-up. 

Not wanting to get caught by any other hikers, we got dressed and hiked down to the Peak to Peak gondola in Blackcomb for lunch. As luck would have it, we got the entire gondola to ourselves. It was this large enclosed cart that traveled on a wire while the riders could peer out the surrounding windows at the mountains and trees below. 

I turned to the couple and snickered, "All the outdoor picture taking has made me so horny. Here, Pat, feel my panties, they are damp."

Pat reached inside my shorts and felt the moist material before asking me, "Do you want to join the mile-high club?"

I grinned while shaking my head in agreement as Pat added, "It's only a ten-minute ride, so we have to move quick."

I knelt on the floor and while on my knees, Patrick pulled my shorts down to my thighs, giving him just enough room with none to spare. Karla pulled her shorts down and took one leg out of the hole so she could spread her legs while the scrunched material hung off one ankle. She sat down on the bench and pulled my head to her crotch. With just his zipper down, Patrick pulled his hard cock out of his opened fly. While, also on his knees, he aligned himself behind me and plunged his dick in my warm, wet vagina. Because I was already enjoying the taste of Karla's pussy, Patrick didn't have to pump me very long before I was twitching in orgasm. 

Right in the middle of my climax, the phone in my short's pocket rang. I pulled it out and saw that it was my boyfriend Shane. I hadn't talked to him since the day before, so I needed to answer it. The only problem was that I was enjoying my time being rotisseried by Pat and Karla.

I wiped Karla's juice off my face before swiping my phone to answer, all the while, Patrick continued to fuck me from behind, "Hi baby. Did you have a good evening?"

He asked me how I was doing, I told him I was great and that the Canadian couple had been so nice to me. We continued our chat for another minute or so while Patrick never slowed down his thrusting. I had denied the poor guy his orgasm in the morning so not only did he need the relief, we needed to consummate our mile-high club initiation. I was hoping Shane couldn't hear the jolting in my voice inflections. 

Judging by Patrick's throaty groans and increased pace, I knew he was getting close to cumming, so I had to hurry Shane along, "Ok, baby, I have to go. Patrick is just about to give me a gift...(I winked at Karla)...I promise I will call you later."

While I was still on the phone finishing my goodbye with my boyfriend, Patrick grabbed my hips, pulled me tight to him while roughly slamming his ejaculating cock in me, and grunting like a grizzly bear, "Ok. Ok. I promise. Kisses. Bye."

By the time I had hung up the phone, Patrick had finished blowing his load in me. I ordered Patrick to stay inside me while I rubbed my clit from between my legs. I went back to eating Karla's pussy and sucking on her large clit. I brought myself off a second time as I screamed inside Karla's muff which caused Karla to also cum on my face. It was a perfect simultaneous orgasm. We were approaching the platform and we had to dress quickly. Patrick stood up and when he pulled his now softening cock out of my gooey slit, I could see that my cum was pasted on the base of it and a little on his crotch. I just had to pull up my shorts a very short distance while Patrick tucked his spent pecker in his zipper."

So hot. I can't wait to read the second chapter. I came so hard to this. You are the best.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
So erotic

So kinky, dirty and hot. Full of nasty, juicy details and scenes. When those two hot young guys fucked you at the same time... threesome with that hot tall brunette and her boyfriend while bunch of other people watched and masturbated... Patrick eating your swollen cum-filled pussy and then fucking you... so fucking hot. It made me so hard. My favorite part was: " I was oblivious to everything else. Many people began to come take a look and soon a crowd had formed. I didn't care, I just needed these 2 dicks that were tearing my ass and pussy apart, to shoot their jizz inside me. Jack was first to cum in my ass while Rick was only a few seconds behind him. Just to feel these two dicks twitch inside my vaginal walls and feel the warm spurts as they shot out, was more than I could handle. There was so much cum, it was running out over their shafts. I let loose an orgasm that almost threw me into a seizure. I trembled and quivered, trying to catch my breath and remain conscious. I squirted all over Rick's cock and abdomen until it pooled in his belly button. The sensations throughout my entire body, were firing as I collapsed on top of Rick in a satisfied exhaustion.

Jack pulled his big cock out of my butt exposing my gapping asshole and allowing the dripping cum to land on Rick's balls. The crowd was applauding what they had just witnessed and that brought me back to reality. I felt like I was molded to Rick's massive dick but eventually able to pull myself off and collapse on the bed. My pussy was so swollen and stretched. I could feel the slime running out of each hole."

So vile and sexy at the same time. Keep up the great work, Brittni. You are so talented and kinky, I jerked off so hard to this story.

creampies4evercreampies4everover 4 years ago
Very nice

Always love to read stories where a girl lets her inner slut out. This was one of the best. Public exposure, girl girl action frequent fucking, double penetration and plenty of creampie eating. Keep them cumming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Hot hot story. You wrote almost the kinkiest Story I have read. Love the trip to wreck beach. Wish we had a beach like that. I do only live about 4 hrs away but it takes a 2 hour ferry to get close.

OldnotDead71OldnotDead71about 3 years ago
And now you raise the tempo!

I loved the sex club, and your descriptions of all the cum loads you took. (I did miss hearing about Karla as you got involved! I was left to assume she was busy, as well.) But you made each encounter quick, yet you made them memorable, as one by one you got creamed by your lovers. The pacing was nice. I'm also quickly becoming jealous of Patrick, as your words continue to stoke this kink in me to experience what he did. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Again I wish I was Patrick

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Only one number-5!

Will527Will527over 1 year ago

OMG this made me so hard....

JackhawkJackhawkabout 1 year ago

You leave me breathless! The buldup and releases, one after anther...and all that cum. Yums Bri!

Capricon713Capricon7133 months ago

Hot story, this action will be added to my bucket list

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous