All Comments on 'A Canadian Cum Loving Encounter'

by Brittni4u

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
At it again!

Brittny,

You little cum devil you. Loved it as always! 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Threeways Rock!

You are a gifted writer! Thanks!! When did you say you were up to Canada again? Ken Lukin.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 7 years ago
Great story, superb writing

A really well written story with a great storyline. Very well done,as usual. Xoxoxoxo Annette

FOUNTAINPEN67FOUNTAINPEN67over 7 years ago
Fantastic Job Britt!

She's done it again... another marvelous story from Britt's pen! Five

sexynursechefsexynursechefover 7 years ago
DAMN GIRL!

That was HOT! I could totally picture it lol!

toeskrtoeskrover 7 years ago
;-)

Your toe sucker loves you baby!

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleabout 7 years ago
One suggestion...

Being and editor, I get a little nit-picky sometimes and I offer this suggestion. Because you are with one man and one woman, It would be impossible to confuse who is speaking or who is doing what to whom with the use of pronouns rather than names. It would read much better if you used the names of the people rather sparingly. She/her and he/him are really all that's necessary to describe the conversation or the activities.

That said, I loved the writing, the story, and the sex!

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleabout 7 years ago
And, yes...

I noticed after rereading my comment that I wrote "and" when I meant "an".

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesalmost 7 years ago
Not Hot!

Britt, this in not hot! It is scorching! Hot doesn't come close to describing your tale! Rated 5 stars.

loveloverloveloverabout 6 years ago
Loveable, horny all the way thru

Stroking and caressing all the way thru, still hard, long for finger attention like you 3 had... which of your stories will I discover next, Brittani?

InspiriniousInspiriniousover 5 years ago

Fantastic threesome. I love the details of their play, especially the oral aspects, and the creampie. Excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Terrific

I love great writing; good writing is easy to find here on LE just by following the rating scores but great writing not so much. Your writing is at the top of the scale which I very much admire and appreciate. I can only speculate what you do for a living but have my own speculation.

Love creampie stories and have not seen nearly enough of them to make me happy. The word pictures you paint help scratch that itch!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
So sexy

Chapter 1

Wow! Another great story, Brittni. So descriptive and vivid, with such a kinky and thrilling set up. So hot and nasty. The way you fucked Shane in his car, on the airport parking lot... when Patrick fingered your cum-filled pussy, licked his fingers clean, and then proceeded to eat your cunt... that really turned me on. And all the teasing between you, Patrick and Karla... kissing... flirting... hot tub... I am rock hard now. The last line made my dick throb. My favorite part was: "Karla had been with many women and I could tell that by her fingering skills. After rubbing my clit and caressing the inside of my pussy, Karla slipped a second finger deep inside, causing me to shake in orgasm. Patrick suggested we take it to their hot tub while filling our drinks. 

We girls agreed and while walking outside, Karla playfully informed me, "We do have a rule around here and that is, swimsuits are not allowed." 

I giggled while pulling my dress over my head, "That's ok, I didn't bring one anyway!" I tossed the dress onto the ground, standing there completely nude, I spread my arms and added, "I'm ready."

Karla and Patrick momentarily stared at me, then looked at each other and smiled before Patrick said, "I think she's shy."

All of us laughed as Patrick handed me a robe for when we were to exit the outdoor tub. We grabbed our drinks and headed out. I was feeling really good from all the alcohol and when I submerged into that warm water, I was in heaven. I started asking more questions about the swinging lifestyle. Both of them were telling me about some of their hot adventures. I was soaking up the stories just as much as the warm water. 

Patrick reached over and pulled me toward him. I was sitting directly in front of him while resting against his chest. I could feel his rock hard cock resting in-between the top of my ass crack. Reaching around me, he was caressing my breasts and nibbling on my neck. His lips were soft and making me horny. Karla scooted over and began to stroke my legs while telling me the story of her getting gang-banged by several men at one of their swing parties. I was squirming with excitement as Patrick had moved his fingers to my nipples while Karla's hand was slowly creeping up my inner thigh from under the water. 

I was thoroughly enjoying being the meat inside their flesh sandwich when Patrick spun me around. I was now leaning against Karla's nice breasts when Patrick put his hands beneath the warm water and started massaging my feet. Oh, it was so erotic! He lifted each foot out of the water and licked and sucked every individual toe, concentrating on my cherry red nails. When finished with my feet, Patrick ran his hands up to my pussy while it was now Karla's turn to play with my nipples. I sat back and enjoyed the attention. 

Patrick's hands found my vaginal lips and he softly stroked them along with rubbing my love button. I closed my eyes and leaned my head back just to enjoy the experience when I felt Karla put her hand down on my pussy as well. She replaced Pat by pulling my clit gently like she was stroking a small cock. Combined with the erotic atmosphere, all the playing with my pussy from under the water was building me up toward another orgasm. 

Patrick spun me again and I, instinctively, pulled Karla toward me for a long passionate kiss. Our hair was wet and our boobs were mashed against each other's. As we made out, I lifted my leg, pressed ourselves closer until our legs interlocked, allowing our pussies to rub and grind together. 

I could hear sloshing so I assumed Patrick was stroking his meat in the water. I was shuddering with every grind and trying to get myself off but Karla kept teasing me and would pull off just before I could cum."

So hot. Keep up the great work, Brittni. You are very talented. I crave for reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
So erotic

So hot. The way Patrick ate your pussy and then sucked on your tits was really well written, so nasty and erotic. And when you and Karla grind against each other with a vibrator in between your pussies... smoking. My favorite part was: "Patrick brought it out and helped position us with our legs interlocked and pussies touching each other like we had done in the hot tub. He squirted the lube between our crotches and we grinded together with him to evenly spread it. Patrick then slipped the vibrating wand in-between us before turning it on. The vibration was electric. The muffled buzzing sound filled the room as the jolt was shocking both of our clits simultaneously. 

Karla and I kissed as Patrick held it perfectly still in the right place. We were both struggling to maintain our composure before Karla's pussy began to trickle and then squirt all over me. Her super warm stream was covering my pussy and stomach. 

Patrick wanted in on the flowing liquid as he gently pushed us and ordered, "Lay down flat."

We obeyed his command so he could get his face down into the squirt. He was catching it in his mouth. Patrick returned the favor and began to kiss me with a mouth full of Karla's ejaculate. Once again we were sharing a kiss while transferring someone's bodily fluid. The vibrating never stopped and the kiss caused me to gush as well. I exacted my revenge by shooting all over Karla's pussy and stomach. Patrick was in ecstasy as he put his face down to enjoy all the liquid until fully drenched. 

He shut off the vibrator and we all just collapsed in a heaping mess of wetness. The waterproof blanket held the liquid on top rather than allowing it to soak in so it was like all of us lying in a puddle. Karla and I were exhausted from all the orgasming."

Keep up the great work, you are really talented. This story made me so hard. Looking forward to reading the sequel.

creampies4evercreampies4everover 4 years ago
Superb

Loved the story from start to finish. I loved how the story began with Shame and Britt fucking in public. Always a turn on. Then the scene in the car where Patrick and Britt ate her cream filled pussy. The girl girl action was enticing especially when Britt enjoyed the cream pie at the end.

Randy56rRandy56ralmost 4 years ago
The Best

So hot, I want this with my wife!

OldnotDead71OldnotDead71about 3 years ago
Another wonderful start

This one had an easy, relaxed attitude about it, as you enjoyed sex with this swinging couple. Not rushed, everything explained nicely - attitudes, positions, and the always-lovely orgasms you had. Who couldn't love the fun feeling of this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very Hot. What I wouldn’t t do to be Patrick

CanadianMCanadianMabout 2 years ago

Great sexy romp. Us Canadians do know how to have fun!!

Will527Will527about 1 year ago

Awesome, I can't stand the idea of you quitting writing this stuff, you're amazing

JackhawkJackhawkabout 1 year ago

I love how you bring me to the edge over and over. Your character has amazing stamina. Bri would have slayed me after the first act. Love your sexy mind as well as your delicious stories.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Fuck was this hot! I'm gushing all over the chair in the living room while my husband sleeps in the bedroom 🥴

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBrittni4u@Brittni4u
5136 Followers
Hi. If you are interested in discussing writing, feel free to email me. My email has changed to Brittni4u@gmail.com