A Capital Affair Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Damien and I planned how to get Rochelle and Thomas together. We let them get acquainted on the social media platform of their choice, then Damien brought Thomas and Okele to Toronto the next time he visited the Xxxxxxx consulate. I invited Rochelle to my house for a Shabbat dinner for four at my place, Rochelle, Thomas, Damien and me. Rochelle is aware that it's a special mitzvah for a Jew to have sex on Shabbat. Okele certainly didn't mind standing guard outside the house alone for a good cause. After dinner, I took Damien upstairs to keep him busy in the bedroom and let nature take over downstairs. They clicked that night in my guest bedroom in the basement. Rochelle did a mitzvah on Shabbat and I did a mitzvah for them both.

Things worked out well for Barry as well. Divorce didn't seem to harm his career at all. He seems happy so I assume he still has a woman in his life to take care of his shlong as needed. We have joint custody and Barry does take his responsibility as a father seriously. He takes Michelle and Ethan every second weekend - presumably that's the weekend when he's not shtupping his shikse or whatever. We try to give them a Jewish life by each taking them to our respective shuls on the weekends we have them.

Since Barry takes such good care of the kids, I asked George if we could reduce his child support for the things he buys Michelle and Ethan when he has them. I want my kids will think well of their father as they grow up so I try not to have any conflicts with Barry. George agreed, negotiated with Barry and registered the new agreement with the court. I didn't think lawyers could appreciate mercy and doing the right thing but George and Barry became great friends after that. Barry helped George get his QC and vice-versa. Can you believe two lawyers having a bromance?

Our arrangement may be unusual but being on good terms with Barry means that Michelle and Ethan have a mother and father while they're growing up. Their school marks have held up and they don't show any psychological trauma, like drugs or questionable friends. Since it looks like they're both heading to university, I put all the child support and alimony into a RESP (Registered Education Savings Plan, in case you're not Canadian). Even with the reduced child support, there'll be plenty of money for them, even if they're accepted at a university out of town.

Since this is supposed to be my story, how did my affair work out for me? I was fortunate that I had my affair with a man like Damien with such resources. Now that I'm single, I like my life of freedom. Freedom is being able to have time for a career and children without having to instruct Barry how to use the coffee maker. I can concentrate on Michelle and Ethan's needs without being dragged down by a husband's demands. They're two great kids but Dolores is a big help to keep them great. The bad part about being free is that I don't have sex whenever I need it.

Damien and I need to be careful to keep our relationship a secret so we can't text or call each other like a normal couple. If he's caught shtupping a local woman, there would be a huge diplomatic scandal between Canada and Xxxxxxx. As for me, I don't think that Nerdstorm's Canada would accept one of their female executives having an affair with an African. Even though we're living in the twenty-first century, the work rules for women and men are quite different. As a result, Damien only sees me when he visits the Toronto Consulate of Xxxxxxx or if I have the weekend free and visit Ottawa,

Because we see each other so infrequently and my libido can't turn on or off just because Damien can't see me, I get very horny at night. Sometimes I reach for my sex toy from the drawer of my night table when it gets quiet and I'm sure the kids are asleep. I fantasize that my dildo is Damien but not always. Even though I love Damien so much, I haven't been faithful to him. I'm ashamed to admit it but I've engaged in sexual relations with other men.

Please don't misjudge me. I'm not a tramp. I love Damien and he satisfies me completely when we have sex. I don't want to ever hurt him but he has one little fault as a lover. He never goes downtown on me no matter how much he enjoys what I do to his m'wamba with my mouth. I think giving oral sex to a woman is another African taboo that he just can't overcome. If I want some cunnilingus, I need to go elsewhere. I've returned calls from some of the captains of industry who propositioned me in Ottawa and found other men on dating sites just to get a guy's tongue where I need it most.

I'm very careful to find out everything I can about my dates before I become intimate with them. I screen them using their online postings and often employ George's detective to make sure they aren't violent or kinky. Sometimes I don't need to call in investigators because all I need to know about a man is in the business news. I've learned the hard way that how a man treats his employees isn't too different from how he treats his women. Do your research well and you'll never end up on the wrong end of non-consensual sex. Of course, I always use protection when I'm dating one of those other guys. Damien is the only man I allow to have unprotected sex with me.

Just as much as I want oral sex performed on me, some day I want my very own male virgin. Why should Rochelle have all the fun of showing a man the various means of pleasuring a woman? My virgin will likely be someone much younger than me so I'm sure everybody will call me an old cougar. I don't care because they don't realize that it's just a short-term affair to train a man properly for all the women he will encounter the rest of his life. Really, I'll be doing all those women a favour by creating a superbly trained shtupping machine when I'm done with him.

For people whose hobby seems to be reading dirty stories, the Literotica community are surprisingly sanctimonious and judgemental. Maybe even you think I'm a slutty adulteress because of my sexual behaviour. Perhaps I'm a slut but I can't be an adulteress because I'm not married to Damien and I'm not likely ever to marry him. Yes, some of the guys I shtup are married but adultery is their problem, not mine. The worst thing you can call me is a promiscuous fornicator.

If you still think you're better than me, fornication doesn't even make it to the Jewish list of top ten sins. Consider this. Number ten on that list says "Thou shalt not covet (amongst a few other things) thy neighbour's WIFE." I know that all the rabbis reading this will jump on me but reading number ten literally, the only thing I shouldn't desire is my neighbour's wife, which I don't. Any fundamentalist will agree with me that there doesn't seem to be anything preventing me going after the husband. I simply covet different guys, some of whom happen to be someone's husband. I don't want to steal them from their women, just borrow them to get the oral sex I need at that moment. When I'm tired of them, I return them with FDS on their breath, tired, smiling and happy to their wives or girlfriends.

I'm sure promiscuous fornication is buried somewhere in the other 603 imperatives in the Torah but I've never had the incentive to look it up for myself. Dolores has checked out her situation with her komer. Her situation is not exactly the same as mine but the komer says that adultery is a one-way trip to Hell unless she repents. To maximize her cash flow, Dolores intends to sincerely repent just before just before she goes back to the Philippines. After what's happened, I hope they'll be able to live amicably together because divorce still isn't an option for Filipino Catholics. As for me, I repent of my sins every Yom Kippur so I'm OK with G-d and myself. Dolores has further good news from the komer. He told Dolores that the penalty for promiscuous fornication when you die is just a few years in Purgatory.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Fucked at My Son's Soccer Game A mother is seduced by someone from the opposite team.in Mature
Milf Tails: After Midnight Steven has a late night encounter with his best friend's mom.in Mature
Suburban Mom Young black athlete seduces suburban momin Interracial Love
My Best Friend's Mom I never meant to fall for her.in Mature
Gym Milf Affair Fit Mom finds appreciation at gym she's not getting at home.in Mature
More Stories