A Car Full of Strangers

Story Info
Experimentation in the backseat of an uber.
3.1k words
4.68
39.8k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi,"

"For Morgan?"

"That's me!"

I threw my purse into the back seat of my Uber, before shuffling my body in behind it. After a long day at work I was ready to sit in the refreshing AC and stare out the window for what I'm sure would be a long ride back home in heavy Los Angeles congestion. My regular afternoon meditation if you will.

I had lived in Los Angeles for about a year now, and with a fear of driving, the back seat of various Ubers was almost my second home. Being the money conscious mid-20-year-old, I was this was often an Uber pool, the discounted service that meant sometimes sharing a car. I was no stranger to a quick zip home taking way longer than expected because we had to detour off to pick up another Los Angelino on their way to god knows where, but I never could have expected what happened on this particular trip home.

After about 15 minutes of zoning out, I heard the dreaded charm of any Uber pool passenger echoing from the driver's phone, another rider.

Damn it!

We were suddenly veering off course, in the direction of whoever Mel was.

Ugh, I hope she is going somewhere close, I thought before getting back to listlessly looking out the window.

Suddenly the door opened, and someone was getting in to the car. I politely looked up to let her know I was sitting here and she would need to go to the other side but I quickly noticed that all the doors where opening and three women were hopping into the car with me from all angles.

Oh.

For some reason I didn't fight or even mutter much of anything, in the shuffle of it all I moved into the middle seat, sandwiched between strangers, while the driver looked on confused.

"Uhm, ladies...you selected UberPool...that means only two riders?"

The passenger in the front seat apologized for their mistake and asked if he could just take them all, just this once. They were friendly enough, so he obliged and turned off the pool function within the app. Something told me these charming, attractive women tried this trick a lot.

The driver pulled away from the curb and I awkwardly sat between these two women, trying to make myself as small as possible in an attempt to become invisible to the chattering friends. In an attempt to resume my window watching I turned my head and caught a glimpse of the woman directly to my left.

A beautiful Latina, with impeccable skin, bold freckles and the most perfect lips. I couldn't help but let my eyes fall to her breasts, perfectly caramel and rounded at the top of her body suit. A sudden tingle made me pause.

I had never had an experience with a woman, hell, I had very few with a man either. I never felt any major attraction to women, and all of my "crushes" had always been male. Yet, when I opened any adult movie, the only thing I wanted to see was two women making each other tremble.

I snapped my eye quickly away from my neighbor, suddenly aware of our arms touching and tried to stare out of the other window. To my right was the complete opposite of what I had witness of my other Uber mate. Although both Latinas, behind door number 2 was a small yet much more masculine woman, in a band t-shirt, baggier jeans and a backwards snap back. If the lady on my left was a curvy goddess, to my right was more boyishly handsome.

She was the kind of woman who made the straightest of women question their sexuality. Just masculine enough to fill whatever desire we had to be "typical", but with a feminine sensuality that felt more kind and nurturing than you could find in a man.

Suddenly I became hyper aware of myself.

Two polar opposite, yet alluring women, and me sandwiched in the middle. I crossed my arms tighter in an effort to disrupt there space less and tried to not focus on our thighs all running together.

The final passenger in the front was no slouch either, although maybe less dreamy than her backseat pals, she threw me a smile that felt like it should have accompanied a cheeky laugh before twirling herself around to drum up a conversation with the driver.

"You smell really good."

For some reason I did that dumb thing where you hear someone perfectly, yet need more time to think of an answer so your only response is a friendly I'm sorry, what was that?

"You smell really good."

The more androgynous beauty to my right repeated, before leaning in towards my neck to truly get a smell of my scent.

I was taken aback. In what situation was this appropriate? Going up and burying your face in the neck of a perfect stranger?

I probably should have been more uncomfortable by this. I should have pushed her back and reprimanded her for being so creepy and making a stranger uncomfortable. But there was something about her skin being so close to me, her lips brushing my sensitive neck that sent a warmth down between my legs.

No moment in my life has made me want to instinctively whimper before. Yet this stranger invading my space, somehow made me instantly crave her.

She pulled her head back and smiled at me, her masculine image completely cracked by the most adorable, mischievous grin. She had the nonthreatening energy of a sexually confident flirt, like someone who knew exactly what she was doing.

"Thank you..." I responded meekly, wanting to brush past this moment before it became awkward.

"I'm sorry to be so forward, what is that perfume! I actually can't get enough..." She said with a laugh before moving her head in one more time, this time her lips definitely brushed my skin. I felt a brush of moisture and could have sworn her deep breath to inhale my scent was also a ruse to suckle at the sensitive skin on my neck.

I was flustered.

Was this girl sucking my soul out? What was happening? It was the helpless fluster of being truly uncomfortable but for some reason I wasn't pushing this woman away, I want to bury her closer.

"Ugh...I think it's called Jazz Club..." I said with a chuckle, trying to keep the moment light.

"The scents probably a little strong since I use the lotion and the perfume."

With the mention of lotion suddenly her hard was running the length of my arm from fingertip up across my collar bone and to the side of my neck to push me further against her lips.

Why wasn't I asking her to stop? Why did I never want her to stop touching me? What was happening?

I looked over at the driver who was chatting away to the distraction in the front seat, as we sat in heavy 405 traffic.

I looked at the breathtaking beauty to my left who looked me dead in the eye and smirked like she knew exactly what I was thinking. It took every single ounce of strength for me not to lean towards her glossy mouth.

What the fuck?

I am not one to kiss strangers, especially not woman!

I was snapped out of my trance by a hand just above my knee that made me snap my head over to the perfume fanatic.

"I'm Mel." She said with a chuckle when we made eye contact.

"Is this making you uncomfortable? I can stop." She said with a sudden sincerity that seemed out of character from the almost aggressive hunger I felt before. The odd thing is, I fully believed her. Maybe that's why I didn't push her away, because I felt she was genuine in her question, and before I could really process her question my head was shaking left to right.

"Don't"

Suddenly that smirk was back, and like drop of blood to a hungry shark she was back to devour me.

She lifted each of my legs, placing one in the middle of her own and the other in the middle of her beautiful friend, Tiffany, I would come to learn.

Suddenly I went from making myself as small as possible to having my legs spread across the back seat.

As Mel ran her suckling lips along my collarbone and chest, she took her time. Whilst still fully clothed I felt more turned on and sexual than I had in years of nakedness. Her hands held my sides in the softest of ways, more like wind across grass, causing the hair on my body to stand to attention.

The force of her mouth drinking in my skin pushed me sideways into Tiffany, her perfect bosom against my shoulder blade causing me to actually moan in anticipation. She leans down towards my ear to attach her teeth to my earlobe,

"Hey..." She whispered as if we were old friends greeting each other in a store. She laughed at herself before I turned my head up towards her jawline and her lips were on mine.

I had never kissed a woman before.

For such an erotic moment, her kiss was tender. Her tongue felt like it slid against mine in slow motion. She moaned low and slow against me and I couldn't tell if I was dreaming or living in the most vivid reality.

I felt air against my nipples, which had been exposed to the world and were now wet with Mel's saliva and getting colder with each moment in the AC. I turned my head around, Tiffany's tongue never leaving my face as she ran it along my cheek back to my earlobe as I turned.

I caught the concerned eye of our driver, a middle-aged Chinese man who looked like a he was driving for Uber as a side hustle, and was suddenly made aware that his car had exploded with sexuality in the last 2 minutes.

I smiled at him reassuringly, begging for him to turn towards the road and not ask us to stop because honestly...I didn't know if I could. Thankfully he uncomfortably shifted in his chair and moved his eyes back to the road and tried to focus on his conversation.

As Mel expertly sucked, nibbled and caressed my chest, her other hand was running the length of my splayed thigh. Tiffany was less teasing, instead choosing to bunch the bottom of my dress around my waist and pull my soaking wet thong to the side.

I was now fully exposed to the car, and any casual person stuck in traffic around us, but I did not care.

Something about being fully open in a crowd of fully clothed people made me wetter.

"What a pretty pussy..." Tiffany purred whilst running her finger up and down my slit, filling the car with the sound of my wetness. I sucked my bottom lip and clenched my glutes, as if wanting to push out any drop of wetness I had to give to her.

Mel lifted her head from my breast as if she had been snapped out of a trance.

She moved her hand down to my aching labia, grasping it with more ownership and rubbing her thumb against my clit for a few seconds like a woman possessed.

"Fuck, you little dirty...." She almost growled as her mouth crashed to mine, pushing me against Tiffany, my nipples achingly erect.

While Mel bobbed and weaved between lust and dominance, Tiffany was all sensuality. I had never in my life felt pure sexual bliss.

Mel lifted her moist hand from between my legs, rubbing my own wetness along my lips almost teasing me to drink myself in before running her tongue along my mouth to clean up my mess.

"I need it from the source..." She unbuckled and contorted herself on to the floor behind the passenger seat. Before burying her face within my folds.

I had never before had a mouth upon me like this, and although I didn't feel it possible, I swear I got wetter.

Instinctively I squeezed my thighs against the side of her face, and used my palm to hold her soft hair, pushing her mouth further towards me.

I just wanted her to go deeper, hit more of me and never, ever stop.

Mel moaned against me as she ate. The vibrations adding to the pleasure, and suddenly my meek whimpers became harder, my moans started coming deep from my diaphragm and I found a boldness I didn't know I even possessed.

"Oh my god...fuck, don't stop...please...fuck...I'll do anything you want..." I loudly proclaimed to the car of strangers.

The boldness didn't stop here.

I spun my head back around to Tiffany and pulled the front of her shirt down, I suddenly needed to see the breasts that encouraged the first drop of wetness that was now most likely well impeded in the stranger's car seat below me.

As I held Mel's head against my aching pussy, Tiffany held my head against her rapidly wrinkling brown nipple. I had never seen another woman's breast up close before, yet here I was running my tongue around her perfect nipples whilst looking her dead in the eye.

She stared down at me, no longer smirking but breathing heavily, and heavily lidded.

I puckered my lips about her nipple, and slowly closed my eyes, putting on a show for her. I moaned deeply as I sucked in her nipple.

By this stage, Mel had worked two fingers into my tight hole and was scissoring them back and forward, trying to open me up so she could better reach the spot she was hunting for. Her mouth hadn't left my clit which she was sucking and moaning around using the pulsing vibrations to lubricate me to what felt like an impossible level.

The rest of the world was a blur.

I had only ever had orgasms alone with my vibrator strapped to my hand, never had another person pushed me over the edge, yet I felt that familiar feeling approaching quickly. The thought of fully letting go onto that handsome face made me tingle.

It's as if she heard my inner thoughts.... hell, maybe I even said them out loud...definitely could have with how badly I wanted it.

"Are you going to come for me baby?" She looked at me with the doe eyes of an innocent lamb, whilst her smirk glistened with anything but innocence.

"Please.." It was all I could muster. She could smell my desperation, I needed a distraction and thankfully had two beautiful tanned breasts directly to my left.

I was never a fan of hickeys.

I think they are cheap and juvenile, but with the vigor of a teenage boy in heat I peppered those beautiful breasts with more little hickeys than I could count. I just needed every inch of them in my mouth. I wanted to claim them.

Every time my lust trance of titty appreciation would break, I would turn my eyes up towards Tiffany's beautiful face. Her smeared lip gloss, still looked gorgeous and knowing it was now all over my face made it that much more appealing. I would take mini breaks to lean up and tangle my tongue with hers, just to hear her moan into my mouth and spur me on again.

As we locked eyes, her nipple sucked deep within my mouth, my hand full of her womanly flesh massaging like they were gods greatest stress ball, whilst her friends mouth was running laps around my clit, her long fingers massaging every inch of my pussy...in a strangers car whilst his eyes glanced between the road, and my most sexual moment...as plenty of additional strangers in heavy traffic around us had the chance to look in and see me being the biggest slut in the county......I finally let go.

I have never squirted in my life, and I'm not even sure if I did in that moment either, all I know is as I moaned in sweet release, I had never been wetter in my entire life. Mel's mouth was inundated with her hard-earned reward that she lapped up willingly, moaning against me as she did.

"That's my girl.... cum for me...let me know how badly you wanted it" She spurred me on as I rode the most euphoric wave.

As my toes curled and body vibrated, Mel didn't get up.

Tiffany's hands were on my neck, ripping me in her direction.

"What a perfect little slut you are...." She stuck out her tongue in front of my moaning mouth, and I eagerly sucked it in to muffle my cries of pleasure.

I felt another hand upon my body and through the corner of my eye saw the lady in the front seat, Ella, reaching her hand back to run it along my lower lips.

"Good work Mel..." She complimented with a chuckle before turning back around.

I finally broke away from Tiffany to look down at Mel who had now lifted her head and was staring directly at me with her fingers dancing patterns around my thighs.

She smiled up at me, licking her lips.

"Wow..."

She leant in and pecked my raw labia before moving back up into her seat and placing my leg back between her legs.

Once again, I became hyper aware of my situation, in a car of fully dressed strangers wearing my dress as nothing more than a belt around my waist. My naked chest covered in drying saliva and my electric, worn pussy being blasted with the AC from the center console.

The friends went back to chatting, and Mel waved her phone in front of my dazed face, open to a new contact screen.

In normal practice, you simply pop in a name and phone number, but I think I gave her every detail short of my social security number in that moment including my address. I scrolled all the way to the bottom and in the notes, section wrote-

Come over anytime I mean it...fuck me while I'm on a zoom meeting, force me up in the middle of the night and tie me...I'll do anything you can possibly imagine.

I passed her phone back and she laughed at my desperation.

Suddenly all the car doors sprung open and the girls vanished into the street, whilst I remained splayed out, naked and ready for round 2.

A few moments later the driver pulled up to the curb outside my home and spun fully around with his elbows resting on the center consol.

"Are you ok? You need to put your clothes back on...."

I nodded and lung my arms lazily through the straps of my dress, before stepping out of the car and simply hoping that my dress would fall down from my waist as I stood to cover me.

I practically floated inside, ready to finger myself to the memory and pray that my new friends would come by and see me again.