A Career Choice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good morning!"

"M...Mrs. Adkins!" Sheri gasped when they entered the studio to find her sitting on the edge of the bed.

"So you know who I am?" Celia said, getting to her feet, towering over the diminutive girl.

"Everyone knows who you are," Sheri said.

"Sometimes I wonder just how good a thing that is," Celia said, then smiled. "Your brother is very special, especially to me."

"He's special to me, too," Sheri said.

"Of course he is," Celia agreed. "And he's been doing a portfolio for you, right?"

"Yes," Sheri replied, not sure what was going on or where this was leading.

"And are you enjoying that process?" Celia asked.

"Oh, yes, very much," Sheri replied.

"And what do you enjoy about it the most?" Celia asked, sitting back down on the bed.

"Opening myself, learning about myself," Sheri replied easily.

"That's very nice," Celia said, nodding. "That's not a typical answer."

"I wouldn't know what a typical answer would be," Sheri replied.

"Oh, it would be something about looking beautiful, the attention, definitely not usually introspective," Celia said. "Anything else?"

Taking a deep breath, Sheri replied, looking Celia in the eyes.

"Well, I love sucking my brother's cock, feeling it in my pussy or filling my ass, and I especially love it when he eats my pussy or has anonymous women come in and sit on my face so that I can eat their pussy."

"Courageous, too," Celia said, unflustered, a smile on her face. "And is your portfolio about finished?"

"I don't think that it'll ever get finished," Sheri said after a moment. "I think it's going to be a life-long project."

"Oh, my, how delightful," Celia said, clapping her hands together, a look of joy on her face. "And how do you feel about my involvement with your brother?"

"You've got a really delicious pussy, whether it's on his cock or right on my mouth," Sheri replied, smiling when she saw Celia burst into peals of laughter.

"Oh, you and I are going to be such friends," Celia said.

"Are we going to be fuck buddies, too?" Sheri asked.

"Charles, get your camera," Celia said, reaching for Sheri's hand.

Charles' cock was rock-hard as he took pictures for the next half an hour as Sheri and Celia ate each other's pussies before finally pulling him onto the bed and sucking his cock together, Celia finally insisting on watching while Charles fucked his sister, then eating her cum-filled pussy after he had cum, finishing by sucking him clean.

"Well, I do have to say that you have your mother's pussy and appetites," Celia commented as they all lay in a blissful tangle of arms and legs. "What should we do with you, though?"

"Why can't I help you?" Sheri asked.

"Help me?" Celia replied.

"Charles explained it to me," Sheri said. "I'd like to help."

"And how do you see yourself helping?" Celia asked.

"Any way I can," Sheri replied.

"Hmm, maybe I have an idea," Celia mused. "Let me think about it. In the meantime, you two just continue as you have been. I'll be in touch," she said, getting up off the bed and dressing. "But do me one favor before I leave," she said. "Let me see you fuck your sister in the ass, Charles."

"Oh, I like the way you think," Sheri said with a laugh as she rolled onto her hands and knees and popped her ass up in the air as her brother got behind her and ran his cock into her pussy a few times before placing it against her rosebud and pushing, easily sliding into her ass and filling it with his cock.

"Oh, you are such beautiful children," Celia sighed as she watched Charles fucking his sister in the ass for a minute before leaving, but not before dropping a manila envelope onto the desk on her way out.

"Charles, I like her," Sheri panted as her brother continued to pound her ass.

"Yeah, so do I," Charles agreed, groaning as he came, this time filling her ass with his cum.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"What, going to the studio again?" Amy asked the next morning as Sheri prepared to depart with her brother, glancing anxiously at her husband, knowing that they were going to be at the studio that afternoon for their Celia-mandated session with their son, something that they had both long ago admitted that they enjoyed and looked forward to, even though it was wrong on every single level that they could think of.

Amy was alternately frustrated and disgusted with herself as she contemplated her life. When she had met Reginald in college at that sorority initiation, she had been at the height of her sexual explorations, happily fucking anyone at the merest suggestion. Taking on the starting basketball team five as her initiation into the cheerleader sorority Phi Lambda Pi hadn't daunted her in the least; quite the opposite. The idea of fucking five boys excited her. It was something that she hadn't done before, including fucking her first black cock, three of them, in fact.

She had been totally shocked when Reginald had looked her up the next day, asking her out on a date, which they spent most of the evening fucking each other silly. Amy had been amazed that he would be interested in her, especially after seeing her behave like a depraved slut at her initiation, but Reginald didn't seem to mind. In fact, he said that it had turned him on, watching her suck cock after cock and then take them on one after the other.

Amy's sorority had some strange customs, all revolving around lots of twisted sex, which suited her just fine, but Reginald never expressed any reservations when she would meet him afterward and tell him everything that had happened, how many cocks she had sucked and/or fucked, how many girls she had gone down on, eating their pussies. It only seemed to excite him more and he would go down on her, slurping on her pussy which was often still filled with the remnants of the guys whom she had fucked before jumping on top of her and fucking her himself. The thing that she loved the most about him was that he never failed to eat her pussy after fucking her, whether he came in her or not.

She had been totally shocked the first time that she had allowed Reginald to accompany her, to watch while she fulfilled some sorority something which always included having sex with someone or many someones. Without being asked or prompted, Reginald had dived into her pussy after she had been fucked, eating her clean for the next cock that was waiting to fill her. She knew he had a voracious sexual appetite, almost as voracious as her own, but she had still been totally shocked the first time she saw him suck a guy's cock who had been fucking her, his cock directly from her pussy, still oozing cum.

After that Sheri had taken Reginald with her whenever it was possible and he shared in her orgies. Amy would feel a thrill watching other girls with Reginald, knowing that he was hers, even as he delighted in watching her take on the many boys and girls that she would fuck, always joining in, sucking whatever was available, be it a pussy or a cock, and many times kneeling side by side with her while she was getting fucked, himself thoroughly enjoying a cock in his ass while they each sucked one in front of them.

This continued almost until she graduated, when Reginald had some sort of an epiphany and decided to dedicate himself to the Church of Latter Day Saints. Amy had been totally shocked, as he had never mentioned any sort of a religious inclination before. She had been even more shocked when he asked her to join him in his new life, as his wife.

It had been the hardest thing she had ever done, but she knew that she loved him, that no man would ever love her the way he did, especially knowing her, how she was, that she was a totally depraved sexual being, as he had also shown himself to be. Going from fucking anyone and everyone whenever the opportunities arose to being Mrs. Amy Goodness had been traumatic and she wouldn't have survived it had it not been for Reginald's understanding, making sure that he spent every possible minute eating her pussy, feeding her his cock, or fucking her, trying to make up single-handedly, or single-cockedly, for the missing variety to which she had become accustomed and even addicted.

But somehow she had done it, made the transition, even enjoyed her life with Reginald. He never mentioned their former life in any way, just moved on to the new one. In short order Charles had been born, then a year later, Sheri, and Amy had dedicated herself to her family, taking an interest in the Church and even getting to the point where she was hired as the religious studies teacher. Her transition seemed complete. Her personality and way of life had flipped 180ยบ and she became a strident prude, at least publicly and to her children, while continuing to be the most wanton of slatterns with her husband, who found no end to the delights he enjoyed with her body.

Reginald slowly rose in the Church over the years to a position of authority, and even power, and Amy was proud of him, happy to see the respect which he received and enjoying the overflow which attached itself to her as his wife, a paragon of virtue and a solid member of the Church.

Then one day out of the blue she had gotten a call from Celia Adkins, the wife of one of the Seventies, the all-powerful group of men, very rich men, who ran the Church under the aegis of the ruling triumvirate, who were even richer. It seemed that religion paid very well. She had invited her to lunch and Amy was very excited. She had shopped for a new dress that showed her body in the best possible light. She had had her hair and nails done. When she finally met Celia at Shadows, one of the most exclusive restaurants in the area, she was almost trembling with excitement. She and Reginald, though fairly well off now, would never even consider eating in such an expensive restaurant, much less for lunch, but she knew that Carl Adkins was one of the wealthiest men in America and perhaps the wealthiest in Utah, worth billions.

The lunch had been wonderful, with champagne throughout and strawberries and cream for dessert. Amy was glowing with joy. Celia Adkins seemed just like she appeared in the tabloids, a beautiful, poised, generous, and kind woman, and Amy felt drawn to her.

After the lunch, Celia invited Amy to join her for the afternoon and they went to a beautiful penthouse apartment in the tallest building in town. The view of the snow-covered mountains was breathtaking as they sat on the large sofa facing the floor-to-ceiling glass wall.

"I suppose that you're wondering why I called you," Celia said after opening yet another bottle of champagne and pouring them each a glass.

"I'd be a liar if I said otherwise," Amy replied.

"Well, simply put, I'm interested in you, and your family," Celia said.

"But we're nobody," Amy sputtered. "I mean, we have nothing really. We're not part of the upper-class society like you."

"Well, I wasn't born to it, I married into it and remember where I came from, but people do know of you," Celia said. "And you're well thought of, well spoken about."

"We try to be good examples for our children," Amy said.

"Yes, and it's about some of those examples that I'd like to talk," Celia said, smiling thinly. "Come, sit over here with me," she said, getting to her feet and kicking off her shoes, moving to a small, two-person divan in front of a large, wall-mounted, flat-screen TV.

"You know you have those moments in life where everything changes?" Celia asked as Amy sat nervously next to her, twisting her glass of champagne in her hands.

"Yes," Amy replied, sighing. "Sometimes they can be challenging."

"What if I told you that today was going to be one of those days for you?" Celia asked, turning to look at her.

"I'd be surprised and would wonder how you could possibly know something like that," Amy replied.

"I've taken great pains to use my position to learn," Celia said as she pressed the remote control and activated the TV.

"I'd like to think that life is always about learning," Amy said, the religious studies teacher in her coming to the fore.

"You couldn't be more right," Celia agreed. "But I specialize in learning things about people, especially those things that they wouldn't necessarily want anyone else to learn."

"Oh, my god!" Amy gasped, dropping her glass of champagne, her hand flying to cover her mouth, her eyes wide open in shock as she watched herself on the screen during her sorority initiation, unable to move as she relived sucking those cocks, eating their cum, and fucking each of them over and over again.

"Things like that," Celia said softly when the video ended over an hour later, looking sideways at an ashen Amy, her face flushed, her forehead damp, her blonde curls plastered to her face. "You were quite something, as was your husband. I believe this is when you met; am I right?"

"Yes," Amy managed to reply, shocked like she had never been shocked in her life, for the first time totally unsure of herself, what she was doing, what she should do. "But why are you showing me this?"

"So that you'll know that I know, that I understand," Celia replied.

"But why?" Amy asked, turning an ashen face to look up at her.

"Because I want you to be my friend," Celia replied, her black eyes locked with Amy's. "My special friend. I want you to help me teach a lesson."

"What kind of a lesson?" Amy asked, her eyes wide.

"Expensive lessons," Celia replied, and Amy could hear the steel in her voice. "Behavior-changing lessons."

"I don't understand," Amy said, unable to resist glancing at the TV screen where the final image of the video still displayed like a photograph, on her hands and knees, a big black cock in her pussy from below, cum running down the shaft, Reginald's cock sticking halfway in/out of her ass, cum leaking from around his cock and running down to coat the black balls and cock in her pussy, and another big black cock in her mouth, cum running down her chin, her nostrils flared and her eyes wide.

"In a word, I'm going to blackmail the richest and most powerful people in Utah," Celia said, "and you're going to help me."

"But why?" Amy asked.

"Money," Celia replied. "Lots and lots of money. Enough money to make them think. Enough money to make them change their ways."

"But you don't need money," Amy protested.

"There's no such thing as enough money," Celia snorted. "You of all people should understand that, coming from no money, having had to work like crazy for years to get just a little bit comfortable."

"But what could I possibly do to help you?" Amy asked.

"You're my honey trap," Celia replied with a smile. "I'll bring the bees to the honey and you'll trap them."

"But how?" Amy asked.

"Like that," Celia replied, pointing to the TV screen.

"What!?" Amy gasped.

"Seeing that didn't excite you, make you yearn for that life again, even a little bit?" Celia asked. "My pussy is wet, isn't yours?" she asked, pulling her skirt up, shifting her hips to pull it up over her waist, leaning back on the divan and pulling her feet up onto the edge, spreading her legs apart to reveal her long, glistening pussy, her rilled inner lips dark-tinged and beaded with her pussy juices.

"How long has it been since you tasted another woman's pussy?" she asked, one hand going between her legs to gently stroke a finger up and down between her spread pussy lips, the other hand gently wrapping around Amy's arm, barely urging her, but providing the impetus for her to slip off the divan onto her knees, turning to look at Celia's pussy just inches away, feeling her pussy flood and her mouth water at the sight of a pussy once again.

"Go ahead," Celia softly encouraged. "Show me that you want to be my special friend."

The next week was an out-of-body type of existence for Amy. Celia had insisted that she meet her at her penthouse -- that was her playhouse, she lived with her husband in a $30m mansion -- before going to teach religious studies in the mornings and again after school let out before going home to prepare dinner for her family.

Amy would actually cum when she ate Celia's pussy, drinking her up, realizing how much she had missed it, glad that her family had accepted her excuse for leaving early for school as needing to prepare her lessons, an idea Celia had given her, but also feeling guilty because Celia had made her promise not to tell Reginald about anything yet, but that he would be fully included at the right time.

One day after a couple of weeks she had arrived at the penthouse after school, letting herself in with the key that she had been given, stunned to see Celia sitting naked on the divan waiting for her as usual, but this time with a very muscular, very naked black man standing in front of her, his huge cock in her mouth.

"This is Darius," Celia gasped as she sat back from his cock, gasping for breath. "He's our gardener at the mansion and he does other odds and ends for me, don't you, Darius?"

"Yes, Ma'am," Darius had replied in a deep basso. "Whatever you like."

"I'd like you to please let my special friend Amy suck your cock," Celia replied, smiling when she saw Amy's hand cover her mouth, her eyes wide as she gasped.

For the next few weeks, Amy would spend an hour each morning in a 69 with Celia, then go teach religious studies all day, then stop by in the afternoon for an orgy with Celia and Darius before staggering home to prepare dinner for her family. She began to attack Reginald with increasing ferocity each night, leaving him gasping, but not questioning her re-burgeoning sexual appetite.

Then one day Celia told her to invite Reginald to the penthouse the next day, ostensibly for drinks and hors d'oeuvres, but that she was to arrive 30 minutes before her husband.

Celia was nervous when she arrived at the penthouse the next day, butterflies in her stomach, but she relaxed as soon as she undressed and buried her face in Celia's pussy as she did every time she came over, Darius standing next to her watching, his huge ebony cock dangling in front of him.

Five minutes before Reginald was due to arrive, Celia had Darius lay on the divan with Amy on top of him in a 69. Putting on a Chinese silk robe that came down to her mid-thighs when she heard the doorbell, Celia admonished Darius and Amy to continue as she went to answer the door.

"Reginald Goodness, welcome," Celia said when she opened the door and saw the astonished-looking man standing here. "Please come in. I'm Celia Adkins."

"M...my pleasure," Reginald stammered, trying not to stare at her body beneath the silk robe or her long, bare legs.

"Please, join us," she said, taking one of his arms and holding him close to her side, her breast pressed against his arm as she led him into the apartment and through the doorway to the sitting room where he froze as he saw his wife on the divan on top of a black man, his cock in her mouth, cum running down her chin as her wide-open eyes saw him.

At the same time, Celia had activated the TV and the sorority initiation video began to run. Reginald's eyes almost bugged out of his head when he saw it, his head swiveling back and forth as he tried to see the video and also watch as his wife finished sucking Darius off, now clearly seeing that Darius' face was buried in Amy's pussy.

"We'll talk later," Celia whispered softly into Reginald's ear as she shrugged out of the silk robe, her entire body now plastered to his side. "For now, just be yourself," she said as she slid down onto her knees and reached for his trousers.

After that it became a regular thing for the four of them to get together for an afternoon orgy, Reginald easily falling back into old habits, sucking Darius' huge ebony cock in a 69 while Amy and Celia enjoyed their own juicy 69 next to them, playing sandwich with him always in the middle with either Amy or Celia in front of him, his cock in their pussy or ass while Darius fucked his ass.

1...67891011