A Career Choice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, god, I wish I could have seen that," Sheri sighed.

"I'll show it to you one day," Charles promised.

"You have it on film?" Sheri asked, her eyes shining.

"I have everything that's ever happened in here since the video cameras got delivered on film, as you call it," Charles replied, smiling at the look on her face. "You'll understand."

"Anyway, after I finished eating Celia's pussy she told me that it was my turn," Charles explained. "It was my first time with two guys and one woman. I fucked her while she sucked his cock. It was really hot. After I came in her, she asked me to eat her the way she always did. I was a bit embarrassed because of him watching me, but I ate her pussy. The same thing happened for the next couple of days. Celia would show up with him -- she never used a name, so I have no idea -- and she'd suck him, then kiss me, then he'd fuck her and cum and she'd have me eat her pussy until it was clean, then I'd get to fuck her and then eat her after I came."

"You weren't kidding when you told me that you were going to teach me what nasty was all about, were you?" Sheri asked, rocking her hips back and forth as she slowly fucked him.

"Remember, I never lie, Charles reminded her.

"Telling the truth is going to get you in trouble one of these days," Sheri predicted.

"Maybe, but that wouldn't be near the trouble I'd have spiritually if I lied," Charles said.

"So, what happened next?" Sheri asked.

"The next day Celia showed up with Darius," Charles explained. "You've seen him in some of the photos."

"The black guy?" Sheri asked.

"Yeah," Charles replied, nodding. "He's the Adkins' gardener."

"No way!" Sheri gasped. "And the black girl?"

"His wife," Charles replied, smiling at the shock on her face. "Nothing had ever turned me on as much as taking those photos. He is so ebony black and built like Mr. Universe and his cock is bigger than mine. Celia had no problem taking the whole thing into her mouth, pussy, and ass. She is a pure fucking machine."

"Oh, that's what I want," Sheri said, laughing.

"What's that?" Charles asked.

"I want to be a pure fucking machine," Sheri replied.

"Well, you're sure getting a good start," Charles said with a laugh.

"Keep going with your story," Sheri said, grinding her pussy down on his cock.

"So it was the same," Charles continued. "She would suck Darius' cock, then kiss me. Darius would fuck her and then she'd have me eat her pussy full of his cum."

"What was that like, eating a black guy's cum?" Sheri asked.

"Cum is cum," Charles shrugged. "Each guy's is a different flavor, sort of like pussies, but I can't tell the color, not with a cock and cum, not with a pussy."

"Yeah, makes sense," Sheri said as she nodded.

"The next day Celia told me to put my camera down and sit next to her while she was sucking Darius' cock," Charles continued. "She told me that she was going to teach me to suck a cock."

"No way!" Sheri exclaimed. "No fucking way!"

"That's exactly what I thought," Charles agreed. "Especially not such a big black one like that. But she insisted, reminded me that I felt the same way about eating my own cum, eating Darius' cum, and she assured me that when she was finished, that I would love sucking a cock as much as I enjoyed eating pussy."

"She is wicked, isn't she?" Sheri asked.

"Off the scale," Charles agreed. "She'd demonstrate, making sure that I was watching closely, then have me do the same thing. It was so weird at first, but after a while, it wasn't so weird, just weird, if you know what I mean."

"I think I get it," Sheri laughed.

"So she was sucking his cock and I was watching when she told me to suck it with her," Charles explained. "It was weird, but it was exciting to be kissing her with the head of Darius' cock between our lips and tongues. I can't explain it. And then he came. Celia knew it was coming and had her hand on the back of my neck, holding me close as Darius' cock spewed cum into our mouths."

"What was that like?" Sheri asked.

"Warm," Charles replied. "Other than thinking about what I was doing, the only difference was his cum was hot and thick as opposed to eating it from her pussy or kissing her when she had a mouthful. After that she had him fuck her and pull out to let me suck him when he came, then I'd eat her pussy, to wash it down, I thought of it."

"Then one day she told me to suck his cock on my own, no help from her," Charles continued. "I felt really strange, wondered about the whole gay thing, but I sucked his cock. My jaw was aching by the time he finally came and I sucked him off. That's how it went for a few days. They'd show up, I'd suck Darius' cock, he'd fuck Celia and then cum in my mouth, then I'd fuck Celia and eat her pussy after I came. I didn't even think about it anymore. I'd adjusted and didn't mind. In fact, I was enjoying it. Something was happening to me and I wasn't sure what it was, but I liked it. My whole head was wrapped around sex. It was making it hard to pay attention in class."

"I can imagine," Sheri said. "I haven't been able to do anything but think of sex ever since we started fucking."

"Yeah," Charles agreed, smiling at her as she continued to roll her hips back and forth as she fucked him. "Then one day Celia told me that I had one more thing to learn before we could move forward with her plan to make money, lots of money. I was nervous, knowing by now that she was one twisted sister, though I was liking the twist. When she told me that she was going to teach me how to ass fuck, I told her that I already knew how, as I had fucked her in the ass many times."

"No, now you're going to learn how to get fucked in the ass," she informed me. "I can remember my cock shrinking to nothing when she said this. I just stared at Darius' cock hanging in front of my mouth as I continued to swallow, having just sucked him off. I told her that I wasn't so sure about that, suggested maybe a smaller cock to start, but she told me that it was best to start with a big one so that all the others after that would be easier to take."

"God!" Sheri gasped. "Please tell me you have video of losing your ass cherry."

"Yeah," Charles replied, nodding.

"So you did it?" Sheri asked.

"Yeah," Charles replied. "It hurt, but nothing like I was afraid of. Darius was cool, so was Celia. She made him take his time, go slow, kept making sure that we were lubricated. I can still remember how it felt when he came, his cock seeming to get bigger in my ass, then pulsing over and over again. I actually came when he pulled out and I felt his cum running down over my balls and down the shaft of my cock."

"How did Celia react to that?" Sheri asked, her eyes wide with excitement as she rocked her hips faster and faster.

"She actually leaned over and sucked all of the cum from the sheets," Charles replied, groaning as he felt his sister's pussy spasm on his cock, triggering his own orgasm, "then she sucked my cock and balls clean."

"God, that was intense," Sheri said when they had both finished cumming, holding him, his face mashed against her breasts. "Tell me more," she said as she slipped from his lap onto the floor, taking his gooey cock into her mouth.

"Celia told me that Darius was going to stop by each morning and afternoon and that she wanted me to practice sucking his cock and letting him fuck me in the ass," Charles explained. "One afternoon a few days later she showed for the afternoon session, along with a delivery truck. That's when the desk, screens, computer, all of the rest of the stuff got delivered. She told me that she wanted me to set up video streaming so that she could watch me online."

"No way!" Sheri said, looking up from his cock, the tip of her tongue stuck in the slit.

"It took me a few days to learn, to figure out, but I did it," Charles continued. "I had been saving everything, showing her the photos that I took. Sometimes she'd want to see some of the video. Then one day she explained that she was going to start sending people to me, that they tell me that she had sent them and that she wanted me to take photos and video of them having sex, with each other and with me, that she'd let me know exactly what she wanted each time."

"No way!" Sheri gasped. "She was your pimp?"

"Whatever," Charles said. "I didn't care. A couple of days later she came by in the afternoon by herself and she fucked me like I had never been fucked for hours. I was totally spent by the time she finished. She's got an incredible appetite. That's when she explained how we were going to earn all of the money that she had promised."

"She told me that over the years she had acquired information about most of the leading people in Utah, a lot of it information that could conceivably destroy the lives of the people concerned if it were ever to get out," Charles explained. "She was going to use that information to blackmail them."

"Blackmail!" Sheri gasped. "That's...that's terrible!"

"That's what I told her, that I wasn't comfortable being involved in anything like that," Charles agreed. "Then she started explaining some of the information she had and what the people were like, what they were doing, and I began to get mad, realizing that these people were the worst of the worst, hypocrites, liars, and thieves, and that there wasn't anything I wouldn't do to help her. By the time she had explained that the money she was going to extort from them wouldn't even be a flea bite to them relative to what they had, I didn't care if it would impoverish them. I was in, totally in."

"My god, Charles!" Sheri gasped. "I've never seen you like this."

"I get really mad when I think about it," Charles said. "And I can't and won't tell you what it is. I don't want you to have to go through life with that in your head. It's bad enough that I know, but I understand that it was necessary for Celia to get me to help her."

"Wow!" Sheri gasped. "I'd never have imagined anything like this."

"When I had promised, sworn to help her, she gave me an envelope and told me that there would be many, many more envelopes just like it in the future," Charles explained.

"What was in the envelope?" Sheri asked.

"$20,000 in 100-dollar bills," Charles replied.

"$20,000!" Sheri exclaimed, jumping to her feet. "$20,000!"

"I know," Charles sighed. "I still can't believe it."

"What are you doing with all of that money?" Sheri asked.

"Nothing," Charles replied. "What would I do with it? I don't need anything."

"But where is it?" Sheri asked.

"In there," Charles said, indicating the locked cabinet next to his desk.

"Is that safe?" Sheri asked.

"Unless they steal the whole cabinet," Charles laughed, "and it's bolted to the floor from the inside. They'd have to be serious people to pull that off."

"Will you show me?" Sheri asked, holding her breath.

"Why not?" Charles said, getting to his feet. "You know almost everything."

Cindy was on pins and needles as Charles unlocked the cabinet, using the very keys that she had taken impressions of while she had been watching him with Criana and Trevon, she thought guiltily in light of her brother's confession.

"How many of them are there?" Sheri gasped when she saw the shelf filled with manila envelopes.

"26 with the one she gave me the other day," Charles replied.

"And all of them have $20,000 in them?" she asked.

"I think so," Charles replied. "I stopped checking after the first few. It didn't matter."

"Charles, you have over half a million dollars!" Sheri gasped.

"And nothing to spend it on," Charles laughed. "What do I need that I don't have?"

"Wow!" Sheri gasped. "Really wow! But wait, what about mom and dad? I just can't imagine them, well, you know."

"See these DVDs?" Charles asked, indicating the shelves full of them. "I think there are around 300 of them. These," he said, pointing at a group -- Sheri saw that there were dividers between the DVDs at various points -- "are mom and dad."

"Oh, god, you just have to let me see them," Sheri panted, her eyes bright.

"Maybe," Charles said. "It's one thing for you to know about this even existing, it's a whole different thing for me to let you see what's here. I've given my word about confidentiality. You know what that means to me."

"But how did Celia get mom and dad to agree?" Sheri asked.

"That I can tell you, though it would be better to show you," Charles replied, rapidly typing.

"Wow, look how young she looks," Sheri said when she saw her mother in her university cheerleader's uniform.

"She looks just like you do now," Charles informed her, clicking to start the video.

"Hi, I'm Amy Hoser and I'm here at Phi Lambda Pi to be initiated into the cheerleaders' sorority. These are my initiators," she said, turning and indicating with both arms as the camera panned back.

"Hey, isn't that dad and the basketball team?" Sheri asked, recognizing them from a photo that adorned her father's dresser in his bedroom.

"Yeah, the starting five," Charles confirmed.

"I'll start with you," Amy said, moving over and kneeling in front of one of the players, a very tall black guy.

"Holy Shit!" Sheri sputtered as she watched her mother pull his gym shorts down to reveal a long cock, though not so thick, as the other players gathered around, dropping their gym shorts to reveal their cocks, two of them white, including their father, and the other three black.

"Yeah," Charles sighed as he watched with his sister as their mother sucked each of the cocks, gulping down their cum.

"How long is this video?" Sheri asked an hour later as they watched their mother being triple-teamed over and over again by the five players, each of them fucking her pussy, fucking her ass, and getting their cocks sucked.

"Just over three hours," Charles replied. "Seen enough?"

"Yeah," Sheri said, shaking her head. "I can't believe it. I'd never imagined that mom could be so...so..."

"So fucking cool?" Charles filled in with a chuckle."

"God! Well, yeah, cool. She used to be cool, fucking cool," Sheri said.

"Well, Celia discovered this video and used it to make mom cool again," Charles explained. "See, what Celia would do would be to decide upon who she wanted as her next victim. Then she'd blackmail them, threaten to expose whatever unless they agreed to cooperate with her, then they'd be off the hook, or so she told them. Nobody is ever off the hook with Celia, I've learned, including me."

"How could she have you on the hook?" Sheri asked. "The only thing you're doing is running the most incredible stud service in town."

"Exactly," Charles said. "She live streams everything. I'm sure she's capable of capturing the stream and storing it, just like I do. My insurance is that I have a dedicated cloud server. I know everything, have video evidence of everything, even though it would totally incriminate me, too."

"So she blackmailed mom and dad," Sheri said. "This video, how long had they known each other?"

"That was the night they met," Charles replied, smiling at the astonished look on his sister's face. "They've been together ever since."

"Just fucking wow," Sheri breathed. "Dad! Wow! Just wow!"

"So what Celia did was to let them know that she had the video, which she did by showing it to them on a laptop, then threatened to expose them, which would totally destroy their lives, unless they did as she asked. They'd have to move to another country practically," Charles explained.

"Luckily for them, the only reason Celia wanted leverage was to have leverage over me," Charles said, a bit of a sad look on his face. "In a way, they're caught up in this because of me."

"You shouldn't blame yourself," Sheri said.

"Like I said, at least she didn't want money from them like she does from most of her victims," Charles said. "What she did, what she does, is she tells them to come to this studio and tell me that 'Celia sent us'. Before that, she's let me know that they're coming and how she wants me to unfold the process. Some of the couples, she wants me to fuck the wife while the man sits and watches, doesn't get to participate. Most of the couples, she wants me to get them to different levels of interactive cooperation, sort of groom them along the same way she did me."

"You mean you teach their husbands to eat cum, suck cock, all of that?" Sheri asked.

"Pretty much," Charles agreed. "I could open a school and teach a course."

"Damn!" Sheri exclaimed, looking at her brother.

"Mom and dad were pretty easy, all things considered," Charles said. "Apparently, he and mom were pretty orgy oriented when they were in college before dad got religion and mom followed. They were both totally bisexual."

"No way!" Sheri exclaimed. "Dad? Sucked cock and took it up the..."

"Ass? Like me?" Charles asked, laughing at the chagrined look on his sister's face. "Like I said, it seems to run in the family. Anyway, one of the instructions that Celia gives to her victims is that they are to -- her words -- happily and enthusiastically agree and participate in anything that I suggest, as though it were their own idea."

"I am just out of words," Sheri said. "So you fuck mom! She sucks your cock? You fuck her in the ass? God, Charles! And dad, you, uh, suck each other's cocks? Oh, I just have to see that. And fuck each other in the ass? I won't believe it until I've seen it!"

"Believe it or not, almost all of the couple so far get to the point where they enjoy it, look forward to it," Charles explained. "Celia has an uncanny knack for knowing what makes people tick. She sure had me pegged."

"What's that?" Sheri asked.

"Sex," Charles replied.

"Oh! Well, then she's got me, too," Sheri laughed.

"Take Criana and Trevon," Charles said. "When they started this, they were like the other couples, seething with anger beneath the surface, struggling to act like they loved it, that it was their idea, per Celia's instructions. Now, as you saw, they love their appointment here each week. I happen to know that they've taken in a border, some guy that is their shared, in-house fuck toy."

"And I thought I was being so adventurous," Sheri sighed.

"I don't know," Charles said. "I'd say having an incestuous relationship with your brother is about as out there as it gets. And you don't seem bothered by any of it, either."

"I'm not," Sheri replied. "Why should I be? I mean, I just found out that my brother with the 8" cock is just about the coolest guy on the planet and he doesn't mind sharing his cock with me or eating my pussy."

"Exactly," Charles agreed with a laugh. "And I've got a sister with a magical pussy, mouth, and ass that just lives for a cock filling any one of the three. I'm sure not going to complain."

"But what's going to happen now?" Sheri asked.

"Well, I'd say that the first thing is that you can stop living in that coffee shop to spy on me," Charles said. "As for the rest, I can't say, other than that you and I can continue as usual, just don't interrupt my other appointments."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"If you're not doing anything, I could use some help at my studio today," Charles said to Sheri at breakfast the next morning.

"At your studio?" Amy said.

"Yeah, I'm going to really do a clean-up, rearrange things a bit," Charles explained. "Some help would be nice and I know that Sheri doesn't have much to do during the day."

"I don't mind helping," Sheri said.

"You're lucky to have a sister like that, Charles," Reginald said.

"You're right, Dad," Charles agreed with a smile.

Sheri felt her pussy tingling as she rode behind her brother to the studio on his motorcycle, wondering just how long it was going to take before she got some of his cock.