A Career Choice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She didn't seem to mind or notice," he continued. "She was really friendly and for a woman her age, she's pretty good looking. I knew that her long black hair was going to look great in the right photo. She told me to just take pictures, whatever I wanted, and she sat on the sofa, changing poses, angles, positions, and I took about 100 pictures. It didn't take long, maybe 15-20 minutes."

"She wanted to know when she could see them, so I told her I'd work on them that night and have them ready the next day," Charles explained. "I met her here again and brought my laptop to show her the pictures. She had brought some sort of a throw rug or something that she had covered the sofa with."

"How did she dress?" Sheri asked, typical of a woman.

"The same as always, long black dress, long-sleeved white blouse," Charles replied. "I've never seen her wear anything else."

"She's like that in most of her society photos, too," Sheri said. "Except when it's a formal occasion, then she really knows how to dress; Dior, Armani, she has them all."

"Well, she seemed to really like the photos, picked out half a dozen that she said that she'd like to see printed in 8x10," Charles picked up. "I was pretty excited. My first client, you know, and an important lady like that."

"I'll bet," Sheri said, squeezing his throbbing cock.

"Then it changed," Charles said. "She asked me if I could take some photos that weren't so generic, that were more personal. That's the word she used, personal. She explained that she wanted them for her husband so that he could see them in private."

"I was pretty nervous. I mean, I wasn't sure what she meant and I didn't want to screw anything up," Charles continued. "She's mom and dad's age! She couldn't possibly mean what it sounded like. I'm just a kid. I went to school with her kids, even went out with Katie a couple of times after we graduated high school."

"Did you fuck her?" Sheri asked, her eyes wide.

"Jesus, Sheri, is that all you think about?" Charles asked, rolling his eyes.

"These days, yes, but you didn't answer my question," she said.

"So I told her that I could take any kind of pictures that she wanted," Charles continued, ignoring the astonished look on his sister's face as he blatantly ignored her question. "Then she asked me about confidentiality, even compared it to the confessional. When I asked her exactly what she meant, she asked me if I would promise never to show the photos to anyone, never to even tell anyone that I had taken them."

"When I told her that I promised, she just smiled at me, that strange smile of hers," Charles said, shaking his head at the memory. "I didn't know what to do. Then she just unbuttoned her blouse, letting it hang open. I could see her bra. I was totally freaking out inside. Then she leaned back and told me to go ahead, to continue taking pictures."

"So I did," Charles continued. "It was hard to stop my hands from shaking, I was so nervous. She noticed, asked me if I was okay," he said, laughing. "I told her I was nervous and she asked me why, asked if I'd ever seen a naked girl before, even asked me if I was a virgin!"

"I told her I was nervous because of who she was," he explained.

"Did you tell her you weren't a virgin?" Sheri asked, her eyes laughing as she felt his cock lurch in her hand.

"I sort of ignored that," Charles replied, grinning at her. "She told me to just forget that she was anybody, to just treat her like a photo object. So I took pictures. She'd pose, change poses, and then she took her blouse off and was only in her bra. I couldn't believe this was happening. I just kept taking pictures, keeping my eye glued to the camera."

"Then she took her bra off," Charles said. "I just couldn't believe it. I mean, I understood some sexy underwear photos for her husband, but then I saw her breasts."

"Are they nice?" Sheri asked, squeezing his cock.

"Not as nice as yours, that's for sure," Charles replied. "Smaller, small dark nipples that get really hard. She played with them, massaged them, pulled on her nipples while I continued taking pictures. Then she just stood up and unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor. My mouth actually fell open. She was wearing only a tiny G-string that was some transparent black material. It was like putting sunglasses on; I could see everything, just a little shaded."

"Is she sexy?" Sheri asked.

"In a way," Charles replied. "She's skinny, but not unhealthy skinny. She's got a guy's ass, not a perfect bubble like yours."

"If you think I'm going to let you fuck me just because you're paying me some compliments, you're right," Sheri said, her other hand finding her brother's balls, laughing as he moaned, his cock lurching in her other hand. "But first you have to tell me more."

"She asked me if I had a problem taking these types of photos and I just shook my head. I couldn't even talk, I was so blown away," Charles continued. "So I kept taking pictures and she'd pose. Then I ran out of film. My memory card was full. I was so embarrassed, freaked out. I was afraid to tell her. What kind of a photographer runs out of film?"

"Oh, god, I can just imagine," Sheri laughed. "So what did you do?"

"I told her that I ran out of film," Charles replied, chagrined. "I can still see the surprise on her face. She was sitting on the sofa with her feet up. She was so wet that her G-string was almost invisible. I could see her pussy lips and her clit and her finger that was between her pussy lips."

"My god! She was actually playing with herself?" Sheri asked.

"Yeah, I know," Charles said with a sigh. "I couldn't believe it. But then she just shrugged and said that these things happen, that we'd just have to continue tomorrow, the next day. I was blown away. I couldn't believe my luck. When she asked me if that would be okay, I almost couldn't talk."

"Then what happened?" Sheri asked.

"Then she got dressed like it was nothing out of the ordinary, thanked me, and made me promise to meet her again the next day and to bring enough film," Charles replied.

"Go on!" Sheri encouraged, squeezing his cock.

"So I was really nervous to meet her the next day," Charles recounted. "What if she had thought about it and was pissed off or something? She was already here when I arrived and I showed her all of my memory cards, as well as the extra batteries I had brought when she asked. When she asked me if I was ready to continue, I said yes."

"I wasn't sure how it was going to go, but I wasn't expecting her to just strip like she did, all the way down to her G-string, which was a pinkish color this time," he continued. "I'll never forget the way she seemed to pause, then she said that she didn't suppose that she'd be needing these and took her G-string off."

"No way!" Sheri squealed, laughing. "What did you do?"

"I agreed with her," Charles replied, laughing with her. "I couldn't believe what her pussy looked like without the panties. I'd never seen one so long and her clit is really big."

"Yes, I remember," Sheri said, grinning at the look on his face, "though I haven't seen it yet."

"So I took pictures," Charles said. "She posed, more and more pornographically, and I took pictures. At one point she was sitting on the sofa with her feet up and her pussy spread wide open. She was dripping with juices and I was taking pictures, close-ups as she played with her clit with a finger. Then she suddenly asked me if taking her pictures excited me."

"As if she didn't know," Sheri laughed.

"When I told her that it did, of course, she said 'show me'," Charles continued. "When I asked her what she meant, she told me to stand up and show her how excited I was."

"What did you do?" Sheri asked.

"I stood up," Charles replied. "My cock was so hard that I thought it was going to bust out of my shorts. She insisted that I show her, told me that it was okay, that she took it as a compliment that a boy my age could be excited by an old woman like her. That's what she said. I was trying to tell her that she wasn't an old woman when she just reached out and pulled my shorts down. I'll never forget the look on her face when my cock popped out, as hard as I've ever been. Her eyes got wide and she licked her lips and said wow."

"I'll bet she did," Sheri crowed, feeling his cock lurching in her hand.

"The next thing I knew, my cock was in her mouth, then down her throat," Charles continued. "Nobody had ever had all of my cock in their mouth and I was impressed as hell, plus turned on. I was so worked up that I had no control and lost it in just a minute or so."

"You came in her mouth?" Sheri asked.

"Like I had never cum before," Charles said, shaking his head. "It was almost painful, I came so hard."

"What did she do?" Sheri asked.

"Sucked me off like I'd never been sucked," Charles replied. "Even now, I've never met anyone who can suck a cock the way she can."

"Then what happened?" Sheri asked.

"When she finished sucking me off, she asked me if I had gotten photos of it," Charles replied. "When I told her that I hadn't, she said that it was okay, that I'd get them the next time. I just stared at her in shock. I didn't know what was going on."

"She asked me if I could take pictures with the both of us in them, that she wanted to tease her husband," he explained. "I told her that it would be easy to do with a tripod, but that I hadn't brought one with me. She told me to be sure and bring one the next day. My head was totally spinning."

"She had me meet her every day for the next month. It was always the same. I'd put the camera on a tripod and put it in video mode, then she'd suck my cock and then I'd eat her pussy."

"I'll bet you liked that," Sheri said.

"Definitely," Charles agreed. "Her pussy is delicious."

"Yes, I know," Sheri said, smiling at his discomfort.

"We'd fuck," he continued. "She'd have me in her pussy and her ass. Every day for a couple of hours. It was great. I couldn't wait to get up each day, knowing that I had that to look forward to. Then one day she asked me what I'd need to be able to take really professional photos, explaining that what I was doing was really good, but would better equipment make it even better."

"I told her about the Panasonic video cameras, how good they were," he explained. "She asked me how many I'd need so that I wouldn't have to move them around and I told her six, all on tripods. When I got here the next day, this bed and all of the cameras on tripods were already here, over $100,000 worth of equipment."

"I couldn't believe it. It was like Christmas on steroids. I asked her how I could ever thank her and she showed me, for the rest of the afternoon," he explained, grinning. "I had stopped even thinking about her age. She's just incredible when it comes to sex. Then she told me that she had an idea, a plan to make money, a lot of money. I asked her why someone with so much money needed to find ways to make more and she told me that there are three things that there are never enough of, money, cock, and years of life."

"She's pretty smart, isn't she?" Sheri commented.

"She's wicked smart, emphasis on the wicked," Charles agreed. "She asked me if I was interested in making a lot of money and I said yes. She asked me if there were any limits to what I would do to get it and I said yes, that I wouldn't break the law and that I wouldn't lie to do it."

"How did she react to that?" Sheri asked.

"She almost sucked my cock off," Charles replied with a laugh. "Her answer to just about anything exciting is to suck my cock."

"Lucky you," Sheri said, feeling a tinge of jealousy.

"You have no idea," Charles sighed. "She told me that if I agreed to work with her, that it would have to be 100% by her rules, no deviation. I agreed. I had no idea what I was agreeing to. Then she told me that she wanted me to kiss her to seal the deal and that she wanted me to kiss her like I meant it. I was sort of freaked out. We had been sucking and fucking for a month and I had never kissed her or she, me. As soon as I thought about it, she became old for some reason. But she didn't give me a chance to say anything, she just grabbed me and kissed me."

"I don't know why I was so freaked out at first, but then I calmed down and kissed her back. She's actually a really good kisser, soft mouth, great tongue, but there was something a bit strange about it. She asked me if I liked kissing her and I said that I did. She asked me to do it again, this time me initiating it, and I did, a long kiss. She practically sucked my tongue out of my mouth."

"Tomorrow I won't swallow first," she said to me when we stopped kissing.

"What did that mean?" Sheri asked.

"That's what I wondered," Charles said, "but I found out the next day when I got there and she sucked me off, then immediately kissed me. Her mouth was full of my cum. That was the strange taste and texture I had noticed but hadn't recognized. I tried not to freak out, but the idea of eating my own cum was sort of disgusting to me."

"What did you do?" Sheri asked.

"I got used to it," Charles sighed in reply. "She would suck me off at least twice each day, then kiss me, each time with her mouth full of my cum. Then she'd have me cum on her face, on her breasts, on her pussy, and she'd ask me to lick it up. God, the number of times I almost threw up before I got used to it. Then she'd have me cum in her and then go down on her, eat her pussy until she was clean. I just got used to it and it didn't bother me, not if I was getting all of the sex I wanted with her."

"Wow!" Sheri gasped, her eyes shining. "I loved cum the first time I tasted it. Pussy, too."

"I loved pussy the first time I tasted it," Charles agreed, "but I had to get past some stuff in my head before I got to the point where I liked the taste of cum."

"You do?" Sheri asked, the surprise on her face obvious. "You like the taste of cum?"

"Yeah, though not as much as pussy," Charles affirmed.

"So that's why you don't mind eating my pussy when it's full of cum?" Sheri asked.

"Exactly," Charles replied. "I don't care what the condition is, I love eating your pussy."

"More than Celia's?" Sheri asked.

"More than Celia's," Charles agreed.

"More than mom's?" she asked.

"Mom's? W...what do you mean?" Charles stammered, his face flushing.

So Sheri told him about how she had been hanging out at Suzi's, seeing the people who visited his studio before her.

"It wasn't hard to put two and two together to get four," Sheri said, smiling at the confusion on his face. "And I know what my pussy tastes like on your cock, don't I? When I saw mom and dad here, then tasted my own pussy on your cock when I know you hadn't fucked me, well, I may not be a rocket scientist, but I'm not that stupid."

"Yes, well, I was getting to that," Charles said with a sigh. "God, I never imagined that this was going to happen."

"What?" Sheri asked.

"You finding everything out," Charles replied.

"Tell me more," Sheri insisted. "But first tell me whose pussy you like to eat better, mine or mom's."

"I can't tell the difference," Charles admitted.

"At all?" Sheri asked.

"At all," Charles agreed. "Here, let me show you something," he said, getting up from the bed and going over to the computer and rapidly typing, Sheri standing next to him, a hand on his shoulder. "What do you see?" he asked when two photos appeared on the monitor side by side.

"Two pictures of my pussy," Sheri replied.

"Wrong," Charles said. "Only one of them is you, the other is mom."

"No way!" Sheri said, leaning close to the monitor. "They look exactly the same. I mean, she has my pussy lips."

"Actually, you have hers," Charles laughed.

"And we taste the same?" Sheri asked.

"I can't tell the difference, though I haven't had the pleasure of a side-by-side test yet," he replied with a laugh.

"You'd like that, wouldn't you?" she asked.

"Yeah, probably," Charles agreed, "and so would you."

"Probably," Sheri agreed. "God, this is just unbelievable! You're fucking me and mom. And dad knows?"

"Dad knows," Charles agreed.

"And he doesn't care?" Sheri asked.

"Not in the least," Charles assured her. "He likes watching."

"So that's where I get it," Sheri said.

"I think we get it from both of them," Charles said. "Our family is off-the-scale horny."

"But all of that nonsense that she spouts about the Church and getting on my case about sex," Sheri complained.

"She's just being a mother," Charles said. "You, up until now, haven't been ensnared in any of this. As you'll see, she didn't really have a choice, but you do, at least for now."

"What does that mean?" Sheri asked.

"The next day when I came to the studio, Celia was already there and there was a guy with her, in his 30s, I think," Charles explained. "He was what I thought of as a pretty boy, really in shape, built, perfect hair and smile."

"A boy toy?" Sheri asked, her eyes wide.

"Probably," Charles replied, shrugging. "Anyway, Celia explained that she wanted to see how well I did photographing two people together. I wasn't going to complain, though I did wince inside when I realized that my cock wasn't going to get sucked."

"He undressed when Celia told him to and she did, too," Charles continued. "His cock was sort of normal and I felt good about that, knowing that mine was bigger."

"You guys all have a thing about how big your cock is, don't you?" Sheri asked.

"I don't know about that, but I've heard enough comments from girls that I know that they like a larger one," Charles replied. "Or are you different?"

"No, no, big cocks are for me," Sheri laughed. "Which is why I love yours so much, just perfect."

"Yeah," Charles said, "so Celia sat on the edge of the bed and he stood in front of her and she sucked his cock and I took pictures."

"But you have all of the video cameras," Sheri pointed out.

"They're great, but they don't have the resolution of my camera," Charles explained. "I can get shots that the video cameras can't get and I can get the same shots that the video cameras can get but mine will be of a higher quality."

"Okay," Sheri said, understanding. "Tell me more," she said, climbing onto his lap and settling her pussy on his cock, sliding down onto him, feeling him fill her pussy.

"So Celia sucked his cock and I took pictures," Charles continued. "My cock was hard as a rock when he came. She opened her mouth and extended her tongue and he came on her tongue, then stuck his cock into her mouth for her to finish him off. I was kneeling next to them, taking really close shots as he came. When he finished and stepped back, Celia grabbed me and kissed me, her mouth still full of his cum."

"Oh, my god!" Sheri laughed.

"I was totally freaked out but didn't pull away, forced myself to kiss her like I always did when she had a mouthful of my cum," Charles continued. "Then Celia had him fuck her. That was incredible for me. I had never seen people fucking before and I was getting to take pictures, really close up, bumping into them with the camera sometimes."

"When he finally came, I could see it, cum seeping from around his cock," Charles continued. "I could see Celia's rosebud clenching and knew that she was squeezing him with her pussy like she did to me. When he finally pulled his cock from her pussy, it was full of cum which was running out and leaking down over her rosebud."

"I froze, freaking out totally inside when Celia asked me to eat her pussy," Charles continued, shaking his head. "All I could see what his cum everywhere. But I was afraid of losing her, her patronage, being able to fuck her, so I just took a deep breath and dove in."