All Comments on 'A Case of Revenge Ch. 05'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
tranzmanytranzmanyalmost 10 years ago
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!

It was short but great as always! I thought it was Melina when Don narrowed down that the shot had to come from the direction of the gym and it was only Todd and Melina at the gym. I also had it solidified when she was established as a crack shot. Thanks for this chapter. I can't wait to see what your version of shit hitting the fan is.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Congrats to those that got it...

I've had a number of people send private messages about the Oldeeds killer, and some were right, and for the right reasons. There's one more chapter to this series, and it'll lead into the next series, which is "the biggie"...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I've long suspected it was Melina, ever since Don went to her gym after the murder. And all those trips she and Laura took just confirmed it for me. The real shocker for me was him finally getting to have a threesome with Melina, and taking her bareback, two things she never wanted to do with him during their marriage.

-Myers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Correction

I have to correct my last comment. It has been a while since I read the first few parts of the series, and I forgot that Melina did have occasional threesomes with Don and Laura when she was still married to him.

-Myers

teedeedubteedeedubabout 8 years ago
Really

like this whole story line. don't need the sex but love the intrigue..

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

Well, that was a bit of an eye opener. Knew Melina was a crack shot but never really thought she was the shooter, my money was on Laura as she was also at all the locations.

You certainly keep them coming. 5⛤

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum12 months ago

I had it right. I didn’t get the sister/sister relationship which was a shock. However you have not explained why Melina and the condoms on Don but not others. Hope in future that tidbit will be explained. Great story!!

chytownchytown8 months ago

*****Wow a lot of things are clearing up!! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES