A CFNM Trial Pt. 02

Story Info
A male's trial for being naked is concluded.
2.1k words
3.97
3.4k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/03/2024
Created 01/31/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of the trial that started in A CFNM Trial. My thoughts are expressed in ().

The guards lead me into the courtroom. I appear just as they led me out yesterday. I am naked, with a ball gag in my mouth, and my hands restrained behind my back. They set me beside my attorney, Ms. Defender.

She greets me, "Good morning, Male. I hope you had a good night. I guess you forgot to put on your jumpsuit when you left yesterday." (I didn't forget. It was left in the courtroom after you stripped me so that a witness could identify me.)

The bailiff announces, "All rise for the honorable Judge Jennifer."

Ms. Defender helps me get up. Judge Jennifer sits behind the bench.

The bailiff continues, "The is the continuation of State versus Male."

"Hello, defendant, I see that you are naked. You were found guilty yesterday of exposing yourself and punished for it. It appears that you have not learned your lesson," Judge Jennifer says.

"MMM," is all I can say. (I couldn't put any clothes on. I've been restrained all this time.)

"Well, we'll take care of that later. The first charge today is ejaculating in the courtroom. It appears that you ejaculated three times yesterday. Bailiff, do you have the containers from yesterday?"

The bailiff brings up three containers and places them on the judge's bench.

"There seems to be a problem. The labels on the containers have smudged. It is impossible to determine whether the ejaculate in them is yours," says the judge.

Ms. Prosecutor speaks up, "You Honor, I think there is an easy solution to this problem. The defendant can ejaculate again today, and the bailiff can run a test to see if it the same as the three containers."

"Excellent suggestion, Ms. Prosecutor. Ms. Defender, do you agree?"

Ms. Defender says, "I agree. I think Ms. Prosecutor and I should help obtain the ejaculate." I stared at her. (You're supposed to be my attorney.)

"Good. Will the bailiff and guards bring up the table and prepare the defendant?" asks the judge.

The bailiff and guards roll up the same table with stirrups that I laid on yesterday. They help me up and lie me on the table. My wrists are disconnected and then each attached to a corner of the table. They raise my legs up, place them on the stirrups, and attach my ankles to rings.

"Please position the table so that the jurors can observe the procedure," the judge requests. (I forgot about the jurors.) "It's not necessary for the spectators to be able to see," the judge continues. (I forgot about all those spectators.)

Ms. Prosecutor and Ms. Defender position themselves on either side of me. They start by massaging my nipples, which causes my cock to rise a little. They stroke my inner thighs. They gently rub my balls. (My erection is definitely getting there.)

"OK, I think we're ready to begin," Ms. Defender says. Ms. Prosecutor starts stroking my cock. Ms. Defender rubs my balls with one hand and massages my nipple with the other. (I'm almost ready to come.). Ms. Prosecutor places a container next to the tip of my cock. As she continues to stroke, I explode into it. The stroking stops.

The judge notices that I have come and says, "Bailiff, please assess this container to see if the ejaculate is the same as these other three."

The bailiff takes all the containers and walks to a side table to begin that test.

"Well, Ms. Prosecutor, will you call the first witness in the charge of ejaculating in the courtroom," the judge says.

"I would like to call Ms. Witt, who testified yesterday. She is already sworn in." the prosecutor replies.

Ms. Witt takes the stand.

"Ms. Witt, yesterday, did you observe the defendant ejaculating in this courtroom?", Ms. Prosecutor asks.

"Yes, I did. Three times yesterday," she replies. (Hold on, all of you in the courtroom made me ejaculate. I was tied on the table just like now. I couldn't do it. You did. Why don't you ask who did it to me?)

"And did you just observe the defendant ejaculating again today?"

"Yes, I did. One time. Just now" (But you saw that I didn't do it. The attorneys did it)

"Just one more question, Ms. Witt. Did you observe the defendant naked with an erect penis today?"

"Yes, I do." (But the attorneys did that. Not me.)

"I rest my case," Ms. Prosecutor says.

The bailiff walks up and tells the judge that all four containers were ejaculated by the same person.

"Ms. Defender, are you ready to present your defense?" Judge Jennifer asks.

"In order to not waste the court's time, since we don't have any witnesses, we also rest our case," Ms. Defender says. (No, no, aren't you going to bring up I couldn't have done any of this? I was tied up.)

"Very well, I'll ask the jury to deliberate on the innocence or guilt of the defendant," the judge says.

The jurors turn to each other, murmur a little, and everyone nods. "We have made a decision, your Honor," one juror says.

"What say you?" asks the judge

"In the charge of ejaculating in the courtroom, we find the defendant guilty of four counts. In the charge of exposing himself with an erect penis, we find the defendant guilty. We leave the punishment decision in your hands, your Honor."

"Thank you for your service," the judge states.

The judge states, "The law is clear. The punishment for ejaculating in a courtroom is for the guilty party to swallow all their ejaculation." (What, you have got to be kidding? Who made up that law?)

The judge continues, "I will consider what is appropriate for appearing naked, since the defendant was already punished with flogging. Ms. Defender, are you going to file an appeal, or shall we just commence the punishment?"

"I have no grounds for an appeal," Ms. Defender replies. (I'm going to fire her, if I ever get a chance.)

"Very well, let's commence the first punishment. Would the jurors like to administer it?"

The jurors all said "yes" at the same time. (No, this is going to be humiliating.)

"Very good. Here are the instructions. As you can see, the bailiff has inserted a tube into the mouth gag with a funnel on the end. There are four containers of ejaculate. Each juror should pour about a third of the container into the funnel. Are there any questions?"

The jurors all shake their heads.

"Bailiff, please prepare the cameras to video the punishment," the judge requests.

"Male, if you fail to swallow all the ejaculate, we have extra in storage," the judge states. (God, I guess I'd better. I don't want to swallow someone else's.)

The first juror steps up and pours a portion into the funnel. It goes through the tube onto my tongue. (I still can't believe this. They're making me swallow my own come in front of the entire courtroom)

The judge says, "Male, it's better you to swallow each portion, rather than letting them build up."

I swallow. (That wasn't too bad.)

The jurors step up in turn. Some pour their portion quickly. Others tease me with a few drops at a time. (I think they are really enjoying this punishment.) I swallow each time my mouth fills up a little.

Finally, the last juror finishes the pouring and I take my final swallow.

"It looks like the punishment for ejaculation is complete. Male, I hoped you have learned a lesson not to ejaculate in the courtroom," Judge Jennifer says with a smile. (You punished an innocent person. I didn't do it.)

"I have been considering what the punishment should be for appearing naked with an erection. It appears the flogging of your genitals yesterday did not stop you from doing it again today." (I'm innocent. They didn't give me my clothes.)

"The punishment for the second crime is electrical stimulation of your genitals," she states. (What. That can't happen.) "You are in just the right position for the punishment. Bailiff, would you please bring the appropriate instruments. Ms. Defender and Ms. Prosecutor, will you join me in the punishment?"

"Of course," they reply simultaneously.

The bailiff brings three shapes connected to small control boxes.

"We have one for the penis, one for the testicles, and one for the anal cavity. Ms. Defender, do you have a choice?"

"I'll take the anal cavity," Ms. Defender replies. (Hold on, you're supposed to be my attorney.)

"And Ms. Prosecutor?"

"The testicles," Ms. Prosecutor answers.

"Very well, that leaves me the penis," the judge concludes. "Please attach the electrodes to your chosen location.

A plug is inserted into my ass. A loop is wrapped around my balls. Two loops encircle my cock. (I'm not sure I'm ready for this.)

"Now Ms. Defender and Ms. Prosecutor, since this is first time the male is being electrically stimulated, the intensity should be moderate. If the male just squirms, then the intensity is probably a little low. If the male arises up a little as if attempting to shake off the electrodes, then the intensity is about right. We'll take turns. Are there any questions?"

"That seems perfectly clear," Ms. Defender answers.

Ms. Prosecutor replies. "Who goes first? And how long should we apply it?"

"Anal cavity, testicles, penis," the judge replies. "Fifteen seconds with a fifteen second pause. Ms. Defender, you're up first."

"Bailiff, be sure to capture all this on video," the judge continues.

My attorney turns on a switch on the control panel and then adjusts a knob. I start to squirm. (The stimulation seems to be somewhat pleasurable.) Then she turns the knob a bit more. I start to raise my body off the table. I can't go very high, as I am restrained. (The pleasure is now mixed with some pain.)

"I think you've got it just right," Judge Jennifer says. "You can count to fifteen or just estimate."

Ms. Defender appears to be silently counting. (It seems a lot longer than fifteen seconds to me.) Finally, she turns the knob down. I relax my body.

After a pause, the judge says, "Ms. Prosecutor, your turn."

Ms. Prosecutor clicks and turns her control. I raise my body again. She didn't even wait for me to squirm. (I feel the same pain/pleasure mix.) I hear a count. Then the sensation goes away.

"OK, my turn," Judge Jennifer says. A click and a turn cause me to lift off the table. (For some reason, my cock is starting to waken up. No, please don't. They'll say I exposing my hard cock again.) Then a click turns the stimulation off.

"Well, it looks like the male is getting a little excited from the punishment. The law calls for five rounds. But if he gets another erection, we'll have to go for ten," the judge observes. (Now I will have to concentrate on not getting one.)

After four more rounds, my cock gets a bit stiffer. "Five more," the judge states. (Oh no, I feel like I slowly getting ready to climax.) On the conclusion of the tenth rounds, the stimulus on my cock is too much. I explode. The judge catches it in a container.

"Well, that was rather interesting, A fifth count of ejaculating in the courtroom. I guess the male must like his ejaculations." the judge says. "Let's pour one-third each."

Ms. Defender takes the container and pours some into the funnel that is still in my gag. Ms. Prosecutor and Judge Jennifer follow.

"It looks like Male's punishment is complete. I think that he can be released. Guards, please release the male and give him something to wear.

The guards come up and release my wrists and ankles. They hand me a thong. I put it on, and it barely covers my cock. (I'd better not get hard or else I may be guilty of exposure.)

The judge says, "Well, Male. You are wearing the minimum clothing that will keep you from being arrested on charges of exposure. Having endured your punishments, you are free to go. Bailiff, would you please remove the male's gag."

Ms. Defender cautions me, "Thank the judge for her excellent handling of the trial and punishment. If you make any nasty remarks, she can have you jailed for contempt."

The bailiff removes my gag. "Thank you, Judge Jennifer for handling my trial and punishment. I will try my best not to make the same mistakes again."

"Thank you, Male. Take care of yourself."

The guards come up and escort me out of the courtroom.