A CFNM Trial

Story Info
A male is put on trial for being naked.
3.2k words
4.06
5.7k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/03/2024
Created 01/31/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a little break from the CFNM Guest House. My unspoken thoughts are enclosed in ().

I am escorted into the courtroom by two female security guards. I am wearing an orange jumpsuit, and my wrists are handcuffed behind my back. They lead me to the defense table and sit me down. My defense attorney is beside me.

"Well, Male, this is your chance to prove your innocence," she says.

"OK, Ms. Defender, I will," I say.

The bailiff calls out, "All rise for Judge Jennifer."

Ms. Defender helps me to stand. Judge Jennifer walks in and sits behind the massive bench.

The bailiff continues, "The State versus Male is now in session."

Judge Jennifer begins, "The defendant Male has already pleaded guilty to one charge -- leaving the toilet seat up. The jury will determine what is the appropriate punishment for that offense. The second charge is exposing himself in public. This trial will determine whether he is guilty or innocent of that charge. If guilty, the jury will also determine the punishment."

She continues, "Ms. Prosecutor and Ms. Defender, are you ready?"

Both affirm their readiness.

"Good, then let's proceed. Ms. Prosecutor, will you call your witness?"

"Yes, your honor. I would like to call Ms. Joan Witt," the prosecutor says.

The bailiff announces, "Ms. Joan Witt, please take the stand."

A woman arises from the courtroom and takes her place on the stand.

"Ms. Witt, do you swear to tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth," the bailiff asks.

The woman replies, "Yes, I do."

The prosecutor begins, "Ms. Witt, on the night of June 3rd, what did you witness?"

Ms. Witt says, "I saw a male who was completely naked standing near me."

"And do you see that same male in this courtroom?"

"I did not see his face, but I saw his genitals. So, I can't tell if I see the same male."

"Thank you for your honesty, Ms. Witt. Your honor, I request that the defendant be exposed, so that the witness can identify the person she saw."

The judge replies, "Perfectly reasonable, Ms. Prosecutor. Ms. Defender, would you please remove the defendant's clothes?"

"No," I yell out.

The judge responds, "It appears the defendant is not following courtroom decorum. Will the bailiff please gag the defendant?"

The bailiff approaches me with a ball gag. She forces open my mouth, inserts it, and then ties the strap around my head.

"Will the defendant follow courtroom decorum now?"

"Mmm" is all I can say.

"Now, Ms. Defender, would you please remove the defendant's clothes, so our witness can make an identification?"

"Certainly, your Honor," my attorney replies. She unzips my jumpsuit and pulls it down. She pulls my legs up and removes it. I am now completely naked in the courtroom. (What's going to happen now?)

"Bailiff, would you bring the defendant up to the bench. I want to examine the evidence before we proceed," the judge says.

The bailiff leads me to the bench. The judge steps down and examines my naked body. She turns me around to look at my rear. (What's the matter, can't she see I'm naked?)

"It appears that the defendant is completely naked. Please continue, Ms. Prosecutor."

"Yes, your Honor. Bailiff, please bring the defendant in front of the witness."

I am led over to the witness stand.

"Now Ms. Witt, the defendant is in front of you with his genitals exposed. Do you recognize them?"

Ms. Witt replies, "Well, to be absolutely truthful, I can't really tell. When I saw him, the male was quite erect. It's hard to match a flaccid penis with an erect one."

"Once again, thank you for your honesty. Your Honor, it seems that the defendant will need to be erect."

The judge replies, "Perfectly reasonable, Ms. Prosecutor. Ms. Defender, would you please make the defendant erect?" (What in the world? I can't believe they are going to do this to me.)

Ms. Defender replies, "Certainly, your Honor. Bailiff, would you bring the defendant back to the table?"

The bailiff leads me to the defense table. Ms. Defender positions me so that the witness, the judge, and the prosecutor can see how she is going to make me erect. She starts by rubbing my nipples. (I try to resist getting erect, but the stimulation is starting to turn me on.) Then she strokes my inner thighs. She progresses to gently massaging my balls. (My erection is growing. I decide to just give in and let it happen.) Finally, she strokes my cock, rendering it completely erect.

"Bailiff, please bring the defendant before the bench," Judge Jennifer asks.

The bailiff leads me to the judge. The judge examines my erection, feeling it up and down with her hand. She says, "Looks erect to me. Take the defendant to the prosecutor and the jury." (Jury? I had forgotten there was a jury.)

I am led over the Ms. Prosecutor. She examines my cock with both of her hands. "Yes, the defendant is nicely erect."

Then the bailiff leads me in front of the jury. They are all females and are intensely interested in how I appear in front of them. One of the jurors asks the judge "May we examine the defendant?"

"Certainly," replies Judge Jennifer.

The juror leans out and starts to stroke my cock. (I am getting more aroused. I try not to think about coming in the courtroom.) Another juror asks to examine me. She grabs my cock and stares intensely at the tip of it. She rubs her hand across the tip. (I start to squirm a little bit from what that is doing to me.)

The judge notices and says, "Jurors, the defendant needs to remain erect so that the witness can identify him. The rest of you may only examine him visually."

The entire jury murmurs their disappointment. The bailiff takes me in front of the witness.

"Now, Ms. Witt, here is the male completely erect. Is this the male that was naked in front of you?"

Ms. Witt examines my cock with a stare. She announces, "I'm afraid not. The male who was naked in front of me had a little scar on his penis. There is no such scar on this male."

There is a hum across the courtroom. (The noise makes me realize that there is a packed courtroom that has been intensely following my trial. I have been naked in front of all of them. I sigh with relief. I will be exonerated.)

Judge Jennifer notes, "Well, Ms. Prosecutor, it seems like the defendant is innocent of being naked in front of a female."

"Well, your Honor, that is correct for the original incident for which is he is being tried. However, he is now naked in front of every female in this courtroom." (What? I can't be guilty. They took my clothes off.)

The judge responds, "you definitely have a point, Ms. Prosecutor. The male has exposed himself to all these females. Instead of just a single count of exposure, there is one count for each female in the courtroom."

All I can say through my gag is "MMM". (No, no, this can't be. I didn't make myself naked. You did.)

The judge continues, "However, you must prove that the defendant has exposed himself. Are you prepared to do that?"

"Of course, your Honor. I will use Ms. Witt as a witness, since she has already been sworn in," Ms. Prosecutor says.

"Ms. Witt, you see a male standing before you. Is he naked and exposing his erect penis?"

The witness replies, "Yes, there is a naked male standing before me. He is exposing himself with a very erect penis."

"Thank you, Ms. Witt. Now if it pleases your Honor, I would like to poll the remainder of the courtroom.", the prosecutor requests.

"Go ahead, Ms. Prosecutor," the judge replies.

"Now would every female in the courtroom who has seen the defendant naked and erect, please raise your hands."

Everyone in the room raises their hands, including my defense attorney. I look at her quizzically. She just shrugs.

"I count ninety-two hands, your Honor. I suggest the defendant is guilty of ninety-two counts of exposures."

"I concur, Ms. Prosecutor," the judge states.

"I rest my case, your Honor," Ms. Prosecutor states.

"The defense rests, " Ms. Defender says. I stare at her. "MMM" is always I can say. (No defense? I'm being railroaded. You took off my clothes. You made me erect.)

Judge Jennifer says, "Jury, you may begin your deliberations. The defendant is charged with ninety-two counts of exposing himself in front of females. Take your time and deliver a true verdict."

The jurors turn so that they can see each other. I see them nodding their heads in agreement.

One of the jurors stands up and announces that they have reached a verdict.

"What say you?" the judge asks.

"We find the defendant guilty of the ninety-two counts," the juror announces. (Oh hell, I think. What now?)

"Thank you, jury," the judge says. "Now please deliberate on the punishment for both crimes -- leaving the toilet seat up and exposing himself. You may choose whatever punishments you wish."

The jurors turn again to each other. They talk quietly among themselves. A few minutes later, the same juror stands up. She says, "We have determined the punishments, your Honor."

"What say you?" Judge Jennifer asks.

"In the matter of leaving the toilet seat up, the punishment shall be fifty strokes of a flogger on his rear. In the matter of exposing himself, the punishment shall be ninety-two strokes of a flogger on his genitals." (I cringe at the thought of that. This can't be happening.)

"Very well. Thank you, jurors, for your service. When should we give you your punishment, defendant?"

"mmm" is my response. (This can't be happening to me. I'm going to appeal.)

"Ms. Defender, since the defendant has not made a verbal response, I'll ask you." The judge says.

"Your Honor, I think that it should be expedited. If too long a time goes between being found guilty and being punished, the guilty person tends to disassociate those two actions," Ms. Defender replies. "I think now would be appropriate." (What about my appeal? Don't I get one?). "We are not going to appeal this case, since there is no legal basis for an appeal. So, the punishment can take place at any time." (Who hired this attorney?)

"Do you agree, Ms. Prosecutor?" the judge asks.

"I also think that would be most appropriate," Ms. Prosecutor answers.

"Very good. Bailiff, please have security prepare the defendant for the first set of floggings."

The bailiff calls the security guards. They release some chains from the ceiling. They get me up and disconnect my wrists. Then they attach my wrists to the chains. They spread my legs and attach a bar to my ankles. I am completely helpless. My cock is still erect. (I try to will it down, but it remains hard.)

"The guilty party appears ready for his punishment. Mr. Prosecutor, who do you think should apply the strokes?" the judge asks.

"I think the jurors might enjoy doing that. Four for each of them and then you and I could do the last two," Ms. Prosecutor replies.

"Nice idea, Ms. Prosecutor. The members of the jury may line up and prepare to give the four strokes each."

I see the jurors rise up and approach me. The bailiff hands a flogger to the first one in line.

"You may begin," the judge says.

The first juror strikes my rear with the flogger. (It feels both painful and pleasurable. My erection stays hard.). She finishes her four. I feel my rear starting to warm up.

"Bailiff, please watch the male's rear. Let me know when it appears really red," the judge says.

The bailiff steps behind me as the second juror takes her place to stroke me. She doesn't hit as hard as the first juror. (The light blows are more of a turn-on to me.)

The jurors continue to step up and give their strokes. After the fifth one, the bailiff tells the judge that my rear is really red.

"Very well, we will pause the flogging for the moment. It's just as well. I forgot we need to video the flogging so that other males will be able to see what happens when they commit serious crimes," the judge states. (I'm going to be videoed?)

"Bailiff, please set up the cameras. One on his rear, so the strokes can be seen and one on his entire front so that his reactions can be seen."

The bailiff complies and starts the recordings. She informs the judge that my rear has started to recover a little.

"OK. Let's resume the flogging."

The jurors alternate between hard and soft strokes. My body reacts strongly to the hard strokes and my cock to the soft ones. Everything is being captured on video. (Where are they going to show this video?)

The final juror takes her four strokes. (Thank God. I couldn't take anymore). Then the prosecutor and judge step up. (Oh hell, I forgot about the last two.). They each give an extremely hard stroke.

"Have you learned your lesson about how to handle the toilet seat?" the judge asks.

"mmm", I murmur.

"I'll take that as a yes," the judge states.

"That concludes the punishment for leaving the toilet seat up. Ms. Prosecutor and Ms. Defender, shall we continue to the next punishment?"

They both acknowledge their agreement. (I'm going to fire this attorney.)

"The bailiff will prepare the male for the flogging of the genitals," Judge Jennifer commands.

The bailiff and the security guards roll out a table that has stirrups on it. They disconnect me from the chains and the bar and lead me over to the table. They have me lie on it with my legs in the stirrups and reconnect my wrists and ankles. The stirrups separate my legs, leaving my cock and balls completely accessible. They wrap a belt around my stomach to keep me from moving. The bailiff tells the judge that I am ready for my flogging. (You may think I'm ready, but I'm not.)

"Please set up the cameras, bailiff," the judge requests. (No, they're not going to video this as well.)

"Now we'll start with the attorneys, then the jury and then all the other people in the courtroom, including all the officers of the court." (What, my attorney is going to flog me?) "A male's genitals can be sensitive. This flogging is to make male aware that he should not be exposing himself and the ramifications if he does. The intensity of the flogging should not be severe enough to damage his genitals. If he repeats the offense, the next flogging will be more severe. Does everyone understand?"

There is a murmur of "yes, your honor."

Ms. Prosecutor takes the flogger from the bailiff and steps in front of me. She lays a gentle stroke down on my cock and balls. (It is more stimulating than painful.)

Ms. Defender steps up with the flogger. (Hold on, she's supposed to be defending me.) She also lays down a gentle stroke. (I feel my erection getting harder.)

Then the jurors follow. Their strokes are gentle, but a little stronger than the attorneys'. (OK, twelve down, no fourteen down.) Finally, the rest of the courtroom takes their turn. Each flog varies in intensity and placement. Some strokes hit my entire cock. Others go across just my balls. Some are somewhat pleasurable. Others are a little painful. (How long is this going to go on?)

The final floggers are the bailiff, the security guards, and the judge. The judge pauses before flogging me. She notices that my erection is still present. "It looks like you are highly stimulated by the flogging. Do you wish to have an orgasm?"

"MMM", I say. (Yes, please, please, please.)

"I guess that's a no," she says. (No, that's a yes, yes, yes.) "Okay, here's the last one."

Judge Jennifer brings down the flogger hard across my cock and balls. (The sensation is more pain and less pleasure.) "That concludes the flogging." (Thank God. They'll let me go now.)

"Ms. Prosecutor and Ms. Defender, you probably noticed that the male has been having an erection during the entire flogging. Do you think he should remain restrained until his erection has subsided?"

The attorneys both agree. Ms. Defender adds, "I think that the jurors and the rest of the courtroom should have an opportunity to examine his genitals during this time." (What? I've got to get rid of that attorney.)

The judge says, "I agree. Anyone in the courtroom who wishes to examine the male's genitals may do so. You may stroke his penis or apply pressure to his testicles. Please don't take more than fifteen seconds if there are people waiting. If he has an ejaculation, we have containers to collect it. Of course, it is a crime to ejaculate in the courtroom, so if that occurs, we will have another trial tomorrow." (No, this can't be. I must try not to come.)

The first juror steps up and starts stroking me. (I must not come.) The second juror grabs my cock and rubs her hand over the tip. (No, no, please stop. I must not come.). Each juror brings her own little twist on manipulating my cock. By the time the last juror starts, I can no longer hold it. I ejaculate forcefully. The juror gathers my come in a cup. (OK, that's it. No more, please.)

Then the first spectator steps up and begins stroking. (No, I just came. This is torture.). Then another spectator comes up and grabs my balls. Then another takes her place and starts stroking. (I think I'm going to have another orgasm. I must not.) After a few more spectators, the stimulation causes me to come again. It's gathered in another cup. (How many times are they going to do this?)

After seeing one more ejaculation, Judge Jennifer says, "I think that should do it for today. That's three counts of ejaculating in a courtroom. We'll begin the trial tomorrow. I think we can use the same jury. All you spectators may wish to testify about the male having an orgasm in a courtroom. The punishment is quite enjoyable to watch." (What could that mean?)

"Bailiff, please have the guards escort the prisoner back to his cell."

The bailiff and guards step up and release my wrists and ankles. They sit me up and connect my wrists behind my back.

"Guards, please note that the prisoner is exposing himself. If there are any females you meet going back to his cell, invite them to testify tomorrow on new charges of exposure." (I want my jumpsuit back on. I don't want to have more charges.)

"Bailiff, please post the videos on the court's website tonight." (No, don't, don't.). "This court is now adjourned."

"Ms. Prosecutor and Ms. Defender, let's go have a drink and discuss possible punishments for the offenses for which I'm sure the male will be guilty."

I am led out of the courtroom. (I wonder what will happen tomorrow.)