All Comments on 'A Challenge Ch. 02'

by drmweaver705

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More...

Will there be an extra?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good story

Would love to hear about Antont doing this to other men.

FitGuy47FitGuy47almost 4 years ago

Great ending...........Or is it? Anton certainly has taken Dave to the heights of conversion. No its time for Dave to show Master Anton what he has learned and how to serve, at Masters commands and for Masters enjoyment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Next step

I can see Anton getting bored, since clearly what he enjoys is turning straight guys. Could be a whole series of him moving from one straight guy to the next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Um...

okay, so I like the mindfuck aspect of a turning-out, but I dont like the exposure part of stories like these. Otherwise excellent

nawty2nawty2over 3 years ago
Fucked up

This story is vengeful and typical of a gay guy outing another before thwy want. How fucking disgusting to treat someone like dirt and to destroy them all for an ego trip

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love this story. I can share bits of mine. Up till I turned 25 I was totally in the closet and the most macho competitive jock around. Going to other cities to fuck dudes. Dating for the facade and breaking girls hearts lol. Then that summer I decided to fuck my 6 best friends who were all straight. That was to be my coming-out process. In fact one I wasn't interested in. So 5. Amazingly over the summer I managed to fuck 3 of them. One resisted because he was in the process if becoming a hockey pro and feared... whatever. I would have liked it a lot because he's got an amzing body and I suspect an infinite stamina. Surprisingly the 6th who I thought would be the one to punch me in the face, was up to it but only to fuck me and only to make a comletitive point (it was amazing). Among the ones who submitted was the best looking of the 6 and a freak. The one I wanted most. We had a great session but he was devastated that I discovered he was a premature ejaculator and he had come twice while bottoming and once more while fucking face to face, him fucking between my thighs and making out like crazy. When he acted all shameful the day after I thought he was ashamed of our gay sex session but it happened he was ashamed of being inadequate, also because of his small, most times flacid, 5 inch cock compared to my "Big Dick" (his words). Lol. He wanted to be appreciated as a gay fuck! I massaged his ego and we did it again. And again. Then twice a day. So well we became kind of a couple for the next 4 years. He soon got mindblowing anal orgasms. In fact to be able to make him come as many times I wanted by fucking his ass was hilarious and kept him 100% sexually satisfied and totally submissive. He didn't have a real job so it wasn't a big deal to keep him 24/7. He became naturaly a domestic servant if only "to make up for the free rent, food etc". He became a natural bodybuilder. On the sex/BDSM part I trained him thoroughly deeper and deeper and we got a great time. I was able to restrain myself from fisting him. I wanted to keep his cunt a reasonable tightness. I married him to the strapon he responds the most to: a 12"×2 1/2" studded beast that turns him stupid. He came-out all around as a bi slave. But he remained and is a 80% straight boy at heart though. In my book he is almost perfect as a guy and I love him dearly as a friend. So last year I "sold" him along with most his toys to a carefuly selected domme. I retain some rights of use though and he'll keep my 2"×2" barcode on his right asscheek, hey!. She is in awe/love with him and he is a happy slave. I hope he becomes a father so we see a few more beautiful boys like him. For the anecdote the one I didn't want was very upset one night we got drunk and asked me why I didn't come after his ass. He was offended when I told him I didn't find him attractive. Fuck he would have done it too! So this is my experience with 6 straight friends. I was a very lucky bastard though my guess is guys just like sex for sex, experimenting crazy weird stuff, get wild. Many are turned on by the act of submitting and almost all are intrigued by the idea of sucking dick, getting fucked, at least once. Many straight dudes I talk with say they experimented among themselves. So the field is wide open. Open bar!

pornguy25pornguy25almost 2 years ago

great story, made me so hot.

daveflydaveflyover 1 year ago

god i want to be Dylan, a slave to a real man,something i’m not

ShortyMacShortyMacover 1 year ago

That was a hot story. I’m not into master/slave but it was still well written and the flow was just right. I loved the challenge in part one that Anton could make Dylan cum 7 times in one night. And Dylan was so positive that no gay man could make him cum once let alone 7 times. My personal best number of times I orgasmed in one night was a lowly Six times 🤤

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Why even write in any parts where Anton feels guilty when he clearly doesn't care at all. I thought the guilt would lead to a different ending, but apparently not.

Its my fault for reading it, and people should write what they want, but I wish it was easier to avoid the darker stuff on this site.

Sorry for venting, its been a rough week. You're a good writer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdrmweaver705@drmweaver705
I write based on experience and fantasy combined, meaning there's at least a little truth in with all the lies in each story. I'm on goodreads.com as D.R.M. Weaver. I am the author of Tattoo: A Journey Through Submission, a novella, Turned Out: From Straight to Bi, Curious: F...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

A Challenge Previous Part
A Challenge Series Info