All Comments on 'A Chance Encounter'

by milkyway8328

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice first story

Hopefully the adventures with Darius are as good as they were with Terrance.

Crusader235Crusader235over 5 years ago
MILF

MILF Cathy is going to turn into a Cougar because Terrance can't get back to service her enough. Hoping you have more Cathy stories for us in the future. Five Stars for this one!

daylilygardenerdaylilygardenerover 5 years ago
Well Written Story

I really enjoyed your first story...I appreciated the background and the build-up...but the sexual encounter was so hot. Darius might be a nice diversion, but I know that Terrence will be back for more...much more. I see Cathy and Terrence as long-term lovers even after Terrence is engaged, married, and a father. 5+ Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Daius needs some white milf pussy!

Cathy is awesome, I see Darius and Terrance in a 3 way!

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 5 years ago
It was a total 5 star story at the start

But you ended it with her treating her husband like a piece of shit. No guilt, no recriminations, not even an attempt to improve her marriage. If she’s that unhappy, just get a divorce, then she can fuck all the black cock she wants...well, until they’re tired of looking at her stretch marks and flabby, wrinkled body.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 5 years ago
Should dump the stiff

Go have fun

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Hope he got her knocked up with black kid inside her.watched my aunt and mom do gangbang with black guys they both knocked up and regretted it letting them cum in them told them get over it both of you going have those kids from now on you only due black guys

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A very genuine story

I am so tired of the stereotypical stories but this one was like a breath of fresh air. It has been written so lovingly, its a fantastic narration of a young black man's desire to have his white friend's mother and eventually getting her. Dont care what happens between Cathy and Darius, What happened between Cathy and Terrence is what matters and I hope we get to read more of their relationship. This is coming from a middle aged white mother who has had a wonderful relationship with her son's black friend.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wonderful writing, and a very passionate story. You may have been speaking about yourself and your own experience but I commend you as a fellow writer and your talent, although I do not write here. I will most certainly read your other 2 stories. BRAVO. JEF

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A very nice story. We had been married fifteen years and were in funk with kids and work, sorta like running on a treadmill and getting no where. One day after work I was having a drink with my best friend when a coworker came into the bar, he was much younger than us and black, he was good looking. He squeezed in behind my friend, ordered a beer. I asked, " That you Darius?" adding "Don't say hello." "Ah Stacy, how are you? I didn't notice you coming in, I only saw an open spot on the bar." I replied, "Telling a woman you didn't notice her, isn't going to impress her." Another drink and my friend left us and an hour later, I was impressed with Darius' BBC when I unzipped his pants. We had sex for a few months and then I stopped it, it wasn't going to go anywhere and my sex life had picked up at home. I felt guilt but it somehow revived my marriage.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

fvking bltch stick to Terrence

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago
Extremely realistic story

I am Kate, 50 yrs old div white woman. I am an IT professional in management. For last 4 years, I am in a relationship with with my son's black buddy. two years ago, my son found out about it, although he lives in a different city. He was really upset about ti but eventually accepted it. I have been living a very blissful life and I have to admit that there is nothing to compare a young black hung hunk with. I am so fortunate. This story is very realistic and it does not involve any degradation or dirty talk. That is why this is an A+ story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous