A Chance Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

True to my earlier promise, the first thing I did was jump in the shower. As I lathered myself up, I couldn't help but remember what Terrence had said about his shower being big enough for two. I gazed down at my body; I took a lot of pride in how much fitter I'd become over the last couple of years, and my figure was the best it had been since I was a teenager.

As I soaped up my heavy tits, I remembered how Terrence had been mesmerised by them so many years ago. To my surprise, very little of the weight I'd lost had come from them, making me look even bustier than before. Terrence's eyes would probably pop from their sockets if he saw them now. But Terrence wasn't the type to lose his composure like that. He was a man's man, and he wore that mantle as well as he wore the fine suit I'd seen in him today. I confess I started getting a little turned on, thinking about all the things he wanted to do to me, and the next thing I knew I was tweaking my hard nipples between my fingers, savoring the experience. Terrence spoke about wanting to make love, and something told me he was a good lover. I appreciated his sensitivity in saying that, but I knew what Terrence really wanted to do was fuck me. And something told me he was good at that too.

"Damn it Cathy, are you really thinking about this?" I asked myself in wonder.

I got out of the shower and made a cup of tea, something that I often to when I want to settle down and think. After that, I found myself just wandering around the house, doing little things to keep busy. Once in a while, my eyes wandered to a clock, noting the time, wondering again just long I had to call Terrence. At this point, I admit the idea was growing on me. As I walked around my large empty house, I thought about how lonely I had really become. My son Rick was living far away, not even keeping in that much anymore, and my husband, Al...

My marriage had never been much to write home about, but things were even worse now. The fishing trip Al was on just another example of how he was interested in spending time with his friends rather than me. In fact, even when Al was at home we barely spoke anymore, as he always found some hobby to occupy his time. My interest in going to the gym was my way of trying to find something for myself to do, although part of me still held out hope that looking sexier might at least re-kindle our sex life, which had gone completely stale too.

I chuckled a bit as I looked at a framed photo in my living room of my old friend Valerie and I. Happier times, to be sure, as she too had moved away years ago and we had unfortunately grown apart afterwards. My laughter came as I remembered how bawdy Val had been, even dirty at times. She often spoke lewdly about other men, although she was happy enough with her marriage that she never acted on any of those impulses. What would Val say to me now, if she knew about Terrence?

I had no doubt Val would be encouraging me to go for it, even more so if she knew Terrence was black. She regularly brought up a black man she briefly dated before meeting her husband, saying that although the relationship hadn't lasted long, the sex had been, "fantastic." Val even joked that her former lover had turned her on so much to black men that if she ever did have an affair the other man would have to be black. Someone like Terrence would positively make her swoon with excitement. It wasn't hard for me to imagine what Val would say if she would give if she were here now, especially since she had never really liked Al:

"A young, hot stud like that? Fuck his brains out, Cathy. Forget about your bullshit loyalty to a husband who doesn't even care and fuck and suck that black dick like your life depends on it."

I was still wandering the house, re-living old memories. In my bedroom, I stopped to look at a wedding photograph of myself and Al. We were such an attractive couple back, Al looking smart in his tux and me in the perfect, lace wedding gown my mother and I had searched for so long to find. I sat on my bed, looking at the photo, feeling happy at first, but then empty as I thought about how the young girl in the picture really had no idea what she was getting herself into, how life with her new husband would be very different than the one she had envisioned.

Soon after, I found myself replaying the words Terrence said to me:

"I wanted to carry you to your bed Cathy, I wanted us to make love. I wanted to show you the way you should be made love to by a man who cares about you, who desires you the way I do."

I couldn't remember the last time Al had spoken to me with such passion, if ever at all. I looked at the clock; it was half past six. The next thing I knew I had Terrence's card out, dialing his number.

"Hi Terrence, its Cathy..."

-

My voice had been practically shaking as I spoke to Terrence on the phone, and my hands were doing so now as I got ready to leave. Much as I wanted to take my car to the hotel, I was in no state to drive, so I decided on a taxi instead. I hastily went through my closet, looking for something sexy to wear, and at the same time was still trying to come terms with what I was doing. I was able to push those thoughts away well enough as I busied myself getting ready, but as I sat during the long ride to the hotel, it was hard to even think straight.

For the most part, I was nervous, but it was an anxious excitement of travelling in such untraveled waters for me. At other times, however, it was hard not to have conflicting thoughts as well. At one point, I began unconsciously twirling the heart-shaped pendant on the necklace I was wearing. It wasn't something I wore often, but went perfectly with the outfit I had chosen. It was then that I remembered that the pendant had been a birthday gift from my son. It was pricy for him to be buying, and I recalled how I tried to convince Rick to return it for something less expensive, but he insisted I keep it. Rick had been so proud to buy it for me, and so in the end I relented.

For a moment, I was overwhelmed with thoughts of guilt. Finding out about Terrence and I would most certainly destroy our relationship, which still meant a lot to me even if we weren't in that much contact these days. I knew Terrence enough to believe he was true to his word and would exercise discretion, but even the fleeting thought of my son finding out about this sent me into a panic. For a few seconds, I gave serious thought to telling the cab driver to turn back and drive me home before finally being able to settle down again, as I knew I had nothing to worry about and was just allowing my nerves to get the best of me.

I got to the hotel and took the elevator to Terrence's room. He wasn't kidding about his employers putting him up in a nice place, as the hotel was one of the best ones in town. It was good to see him doing so well in life, but not too surprising. Terrence was one of those people you could tell was bound for greater things in life. When I got to his place, I marvelled at how big it was; it was more like a suite than a hotel room.

"Cathy, it's so great to see you again," he smiled, pulling me into an embrace. Before I knew it, he had given me a kiss on the lips. It was quick, but pleasant, almost going too far too fast, but not quite. In a way, that sort of summed up Terrence too.

"My goodness, that is an amazing outfit, Cathy," he said with warm appreciation. The blue pencil dress I had chosen was something I had bought recently. It was very snug, fitting almost like second skin, although the material breathed extremely well. I didn't normally buy clothing like this, but when I saw it in the shop I couldn't resist. It was the type of outfit I could never pull off before getting into shape and getting it seemed like a fun way to celebrate my new body. It hugged my curves perfectly, and was easily the sexiest outfit I had, with the most striking feature being the large zipper which ran conspicuously down the entire front of the dress. The top was low cut too, making my boobs stand out prominently. The few times I had worn it, the outfit had gotten me plenty of attention from men, and Terrence was no exception.

"You like it?" I asked with a soft chuckle, doing a little pirouette. I admit I really enjoyed getting attention from Terrence, and couldn't help pushing him for a little more.

"My god Cathy, you're gorgeous," he said approvingly.

"I don't know, sometimes I wonder if maybe I'm a bit too old to wear something like this. I mean, I am forty-six now."

"I swear Cathy, you look more like you're thirty-five. You're also the most beautiful, sexiest woman I've ever known. I can't imagine anyone I'd rather be with here tonight than you."

"I wish you'd dressed like this in the old days," Terrence added naughtily, "I would have come by to visit you even more, especially when Mr. Jones and Rick were away."

I felt a bit guilty at him mentioning my husband and son, and I confess it deflated my mood a little, something Terrence immediately picked up on.

"Sorry Cathy, I guess I got a little carried away there."

"It's okay, it's just... I've never done anything like this before, Terrence."

"No need to say anything more," he said warmly. "Come on, let's have some wine before dinner arrives. It should be here shortly; I hope you don't mind me ordering for the both of us, but I didn't want to have to wait for it too long."

Dinner arrived a few minutes later, and as Terrence promised, it was delicious. He had ordered a butter chicken dish for both of us, which went perfectly with the white wine Terrence had bought for the occasion. It was only then that I realized I hadn't eaten since breakfast, but things like that happen when I have a lot on my mind. It was nice to settle down to a good meal and warm-hearted conversation. Terrence was still the sweet boy from all those years ago, even if he had been wanting to get into my pants back then, and clearly wanted to now as well. But that didn't matter anymore. If anything, I had come to grips with the way Terrence felt about me. It was my feelings about him that still gave me some difficulty.

Terrence had been quite the gentleman during dinner, other than continuing with the mild flirting that he'd started in the cab. He also kept topping up my wine glass, an even though I'm sure he had ulterior motives, it was still nice to get a little pampering from him too. And I didn't really mind that part either, as not only was the wine appetizing, but it was also doing a good job of helping me to relax. Actually, by this time I feeling more than relaxed; tipsy would be a better word to describe it.

"Let's take our drinks to the couch," Terrence said, leading me over to the small but comfortable living room. I really was feeling the effects of the alcohol by now, so much so that I had trouble navigating my way in the four-inch stiletto heels I was wearing.

"Here, let me help you," Terrence said before taking my hand. I sat back on the couch, or rather half-sat, half-laid on it while I tried to regain my composure. Terrence sat next to me.

"Not quite the sexy entrance I'd hoped for," I chuckled in resignation. "I hope you're not disappointed."

"On the contrary, Cathy, you're everything I'd hoped for and more." The emotion in Terrence's voice really struck with me, full of passion.

"Here, let me help you with these," Terrence said, casually lifting my legs onto his lap as he began removing my shoes. "These shoes, the dress, I love it. And more than anything, I love that you wore them for me. You don't know how much that turns me on." Terrence had my shoes off and was gently massaging my feet. His touch was soothing and sensual, stimulating my erotic senses, which were already begging to percolate. Sometimes, he'd move his mouth close enough to kiss or suck on my toes. I'd never had anyone do this before, but it was surprisingly erotic.

I was getting into the mood myself now, so I took the foot Terrence wasn't caressing at the time and began rubbing it against the crotch of his trousers. Terrence looked up at me with the naughtiest of smiles, and I did my best to return it.

"You don't know how long I've waited to see this side of you, Cathy. Show me more."

Between the wine and Terrence, I was really starting to feel warm, and the tightness of my dress wasn't helping much. I took my hand and started pulling the front zipper down, hoping to some relief, but my head was so tipsy that even that was proving to be difficult than normal.

"Here, let me help you with that," Terrence said in his gentlemanly way. Of course, he had other reasons for wanting to help too. It didn't take long before he had unzipped the dress almost down to my waist, giving him a full view of my black and purple satin bra. I could see the look of desire in his eyes as they hungrily went up and down my body, the lust. I could see how much Terrence wanted this, and I knew I wanted it too. When he got close enough, I put my arm around him and pulled him in for a kiss. Terrence's kiss was strong and passionate, much like the rest of him. Of course, now that I'd given him the signal, he was more than happy to continue, kissing me furiously again and again. I did my best to keep, my enthusiasm growing by the minute as we got to explore each other on this new, intimate level. The warmness that that been sweeping me over was now beginning to overtake me. I managed to pull my lips away from Terrence's long enough to say, "Terrence, help me get this dress off."

Terrence moved quickly and expertly, until I was clad only in the matching bra and panties I'd worn for the occasion. I reached out to begin undressing him as well when he stopped me.

"Hold on Cathy, I have something to show you first."

Terrence went into the bedroom and then reappeared a minute or so later to get me.

We walked hand-in-hand to the bedroom. There was a dim, soft light, but there were also some candles around the room too.

"I know how much you love candles; I thought having a few in the room might add some ambience."

"It's perfect," I smiled back.

"I can only think of one thing here that's perfect..." Terrence went behind me, and carefully removed my bra. After I turned to face him, he mischievously added, "Okay, maybe two perfect things..."

I could see the hunger in his eyes as he stared at my bare breasts, reminding me of that day so many years when he'd been checking me out.

"You've always been fascinated by these, huh," I chuckled, cupping my D-cup tits and lifting them to give him a better look. "I suppose they have been my best feature, though they aren't as perky as they used to be."

"It just makes you look more mature, Cathy, more womanly, which suits you perfectly. I think they're incredible."

"Come on Terrence," I said, sitting back on the bed. "I want to see you too. Feel you next to me."

Terrence deftly removed his shirt and pants. Despite what he said in the cab about not working out much, his body was still spectacular. There were only two men from my gym that I thought were on Terrence's level of fitness; one of them was an amateur athlete and the other I knew was fanatical about diet and fitness.

I doubt either of them measured up in this last part though, as I saw Terrence approaching me wearing only his underwear. I knew Terrence was well-endowed from his days working out with Rick, but in his current state of arousal he looked enormous. He was wearing very fashionable underwear, although they looked almost like swimwear, with a wide black band around the waist holding the main garment material. The pearly white color of the fabric looked amazing against Terrence's sable skin, and the snugness in front did nothing to conceal a gigantic erection. Terrence strode towards me, that hard cock of his just begging to be freed. I could tell he wanted me to do the honors, which was fine by me, even exciting. I felt like I was being given a big sexy present to unwrap.

I remained sitting on the edge of the bed, with Terrence now standing in front of me. Placing a hand on either side of the waistband, I carefully pulled the garment down until it slid on its own to the floor.

"Oh my god Terrence," I said in genuine amazement. I put my hands around the thick, hard shaft, gently stroking his erection. I thought Terrence's hand holding my hand before had been sensual, but seeing my white fingers on his steely black cock looked so much more erotic. I let my hands travel up and down for a while, exploring his length, from the thick ridges of his veiny shaft to the smooth, mushroom shaped purple-black head.

"Mmmm, that's so good Cathy," he groaned, "but I prefer it when the lady cums first."

Terrence pulled away, although I could see in his eyes that it wasn't easy for him to do so, and laid me back on the bed. Then he got on the bed with me, laying his naked body on top of mine. We started making out again, even more passionately than before, our tongues doing a beautiful mating dance in each other's mouths. I wrapped my arms around my new lover's neck as we kissed, cherishing the chiseled frame of this once wonderful boy who had grown up to become an even more wonderful man.

Terrence had other ideas though, which quickly became apparent as his slowly began kissing his way down my body. He spent a fair amount of time on my breasts, kissing and softly biting my soft flesh, and sucking on my hard nipples. Everything felt so good; his talents much more than I would expect from someone his age. By the time Terrence got to where I knew he was headed my panties were positively soaking wet. They didn't stay on me long however, as Terrence pulled them down and casually tossed them aside.

"Ahh, ahh," I yelped. Much as I expected it to come I still felt shockwaves pulsing through me when Terrence's tongue reached my womanhood. It wasn't something I'd had for a long time either, as Al and I rarely had sex anymore and even when we did, it wasn't something he really cared for.

I could feel my pussy throbbing as Terrence explored it with his tongue, soon to be followed by one of his fingers as well, and I involuntarily spread my legs farther to give him better access. When he found my clit, it was like a switch went off in him and he went crazy, licking and sucking on it. I was ready for him to be a little more aggressive now, and merely laid back to enjoy it. My orgasm was fierce, making my entire body convulse and the bed shake, and I screamed out Terrence's name in pleasure as I rode the wave.

As I lay back to recover from my orgasm, Terrence crawled back up and lay with me, taking me into his arms and gently kissing me. We lay like this together for a while in this lovers' embrace, exchanging soft kisses. Much as I knew Terrence was being relaxed with me now, I knew he was feeling something different inside, as I could feel his still very hard cock pressing against me.

"Come on Terrence," I said in a feint pleading voice, "I'm ready for a little more fun now."

"Sounds good to me," he smiled back.

"Would you like me to suck you first?" It seemed only fair considering the wonderful oral sex he'd given me.

I moved up the bed a little, so I could sit up against the headboard and Terrence followed, resting on his haunches, with his knees on either side of me. From this position, his cock hovered just above my mouth. The long, hard shaft was resting gently in my cleavage, and for a moment I thought he wanted to tit-fuck me, but his eyes were clearly focussed on the head of his cock, bobbing up and down near my lips. I reached out and guided it inside my waiting mouth, and gently began sucking on it.

"Oh yes Cathy, just like that," Terrence groaned in approval. After a while, he grunted commands like, "deeper," and "stroke it." I'd never had a man tell how to suck his cock, and it was actually quite stimulating. Not that I didn't have an idea or two up my sleeve as well, but seeing him take charge of the situation like this was new and exciting too. Much as I wanted to please Terrence, the position we we're in didn't allow me to do everything I wanted. Nevertheless, he seemed to enjoy the blowjob and it wasn't long before I had a feeling he was getting close.