A Chance Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's enough Cathy," he smiled, moving away from me. "I've got something else in mind now."

Terrence moved back down the bed and gently parted my legs for us to get into the missionary position. The whole thing still seemed a little surreal, watching this well-built black man get on top of me. I ran my fingers along his taut muscles. I really was heading into unchartered waters here, especially considering that I hadn't been with anyone other than Al in at least twenty-five years. That became even more apparent as Terrence slowly began entering me. Even after everything that had happened, I still wasn't quite prepared for someone of his girth.

"Oh... oh my god," I winced when I first felt him inside me. It was an odd mixture of pleasure and pain, but strangely exciting. I hadn't felt this tight in years, especially after having my son, and although I didn't know it at the time, I soon found out that he'd only barely entered me. I gripped onto Terrence tightly, holding onto him for support, and he moved down to give me a deep, sensual kiss. We continued kissing for a while until I got used to big cock still stretching me down below.

"Come on Terrence, I want more," I said finally.

His fucking was slow and deliberate, gradually pushing deeper as I adjusted to his size. More than anything, it was wonderful. I'd already had several mini orgasms along the way and knew I was in store for a big one yet to come. Terrence's hips moved back and forth perfectly like a piston, fluidly and tirelessly playing me like a fine instrument. When my orgasm finally hit, it was incredible. I couldn't remember the last time I'd cum like that. I lay for a while in Terrence's warm embrace, enjoying the afterglow of my orgasm, until I realized that my lover had made me cum twice and hadn't had even one for himself.

"Hey, is everything alright?" I asked with genuine concern. I recognized his cock pressed against me, still as hard as before. I reached down with my hand, carefully circling it, and gently began jacking him off.

"That is nice, Cathy, but I was hoping for something more. Maybe you could finish that amazing blowjob you were giving me?" I had a feeling Terrence wanted to fuck again, but thought I might not be up for it. Truth be told, I was feeling a bit worn out from what his giant cock had done to me earlier, but after everything he'd done for me, I wanted to do everything I could to please him back.

"I'd much rather you fuck me, Terrence," I replied in the sexiest voice I could muster. "Would you like to do that, lover?"

Terrence didn't need another invitation; in an instant he was on top of me again, fucking me earnestly. I could tell he was taking it easy on me though, so I decided to crank up the intensity.

"Fuck me baby, you can do a lot better than that," I howled. "Fuck me like you mean it, Terrence!"

Terrence got up a bit to get into a better position, lifting my legs straight up and over his shoulders, and proceeded to fuck me like a madman. I'd never seen or felt anything like it; he was pounding into me like a jackhammer. It was exhilarating, having wild sex with such an exceptional lover. I wanted to see how far I could push him, and so I kept screaming for Terrence to fuck me harder. Every time I did he seemed to find a way to pick up the pace even more, grunting and groaning as he continued to ride me like stallion.

When Terrence finally did orgasm, it set me off as well, and I instinctively clasped my legs around his cock as it spurted wave after wave of his hot cum. I still couldn't believe he'd managed to give me three orgasms. We lay again on the bed together in an entrancing lover's embrace, casually kissing and stroking each other until we drifted off to sleep.

-

The next morning I woke up in the bed alone, although I could hear Terrence hurriedly getting his belongings together. It would have been nice to continue off from the intimate moment from the night before, but I realized the situation was beyond anything either of us could control.

"I'm sorry Cathy, but I'm going to have to check out soon," he said regretfully.

"That's okay Terrence, I understand."

I got dressed while Terrence finished packing. When I was ready to leave, I held him in my arms one last time and gave him one last long, meaningful kiss on the lips.

"I'm glad you're okay with all of this Cathy. I was a little worried you might have some regrets today."

"You're a considerate young man, Terrence. One of the main reasons I've always liked you. You made an old lady like me feel young again, at least for one night."

"Well, my business will bring me again here sometime. If so, I'd love to see you."

"You naughty boy," I chuckled. "I'm still a married woman, you know. But yeah, I'd very much like that too."

-

I went home, still unable to stop thinking about everything that had transpired in the last twenty-four hours. I believed Terrence was a man of his word, and that no one would find out.

"Did you really get away with this, Cathy?" I asked myself. The only one I had to reconcile with was my conscience and, to my surprise, that was proving to be much easier than I had anticipated.

Just then, my phone rang. I recognized the number on my call display, it was Terrence's cell phone.

"Hi Cathy, I'm in a bit of a bind here. My flight got cancelled and the best they could do was get to me a red-eye flight tonight. I'm waiting for a cab here at the airport, and as you know I've already checked out of my hotel..."

"Of course you can come over," I said, finishing his sentence. "Al won't be home for another couple of days, so it'll be just the two of us. Have you had breakfast yet?"

"Yeah, I grabbed a bite to eat before I left my hotel this morning."

"Well, I think you'll like mine a lot better," I replied seductively, "breakfast in bed."

"I'll be there in an hour," Terrence chuckled back.

-

I thought about actually whipping something up for us to eat, but I knew Terrence would have other ideas and, truth be told, so did I. The only thing I was really hungry for was his touch again. "My goodness Cathy," I thought, "you came three times last night and you're already horny again?"

About an hour later I saw the taxi pulling away from my curb and Terrence coming up the walkway with his suitcase. When he was a few feet away, I opened the door to greet him.

"HI baby, miss me?" I smiled. I was wearing a black, satin robe. Again, I don't have much in the way of sexy clothing, but this little number was something I really liked. It was short, with the hem falling just below waist-level and trimmed with a nice black lace pattern. I'm not sure how much of this Terrence noticed, however, as his eyes seemed more focussed on the fact that the robe was completely open and that I was wearing nothing underneath.

"Oh my god Cathy," Terrence laughed. He dropped his suitcase on the floor and swept me into his arms, carrying me as we shared kiss after sensuous kiss.

We got to the bedroom and Terrence was about to lay me down when I stopped him. "No, it's your turn to be first this time," I said.

"Besides, you're the guest. Guests always come cum first in my bedroom."

"Well, then I'll be sure to visit more often," Terrence laughed.

"Make sure that you do," I replied.

Terrence was still standing in front of the bed when I sank to my knees in front of him. I was practically in a frenzy as I tore off his belt and pulled his pants down. Terrence did his best to keep up as he took off the rest of his business suit.

"Easy Cathy, slow down now," he kidded.

"Shut up and let me suck your cock," I laughed back.

My excitement was real, however, and when I finally did get his cock free, I was all over it, sucking him off in a mad frenzy of lust. Before long, Terrence got into it, moaning as I bobbed my head up and down on his dick.

"Oh shit Cathy, that's so fucking good," Terrence groaned. "Here, I want see that sexy body of yours too." He tugged on my robe and I helped him remove it, then went back to sucking the hell out of that incredible cock.

"Oh god, Cathy, I want to fuck you so bad," Terrence whispered huskily. "Let's go to bed."

"Not until you cum, baby. Don't worry, I want to swallow every drop."

"I wouldn't mind cumming on those big tits of yours, too."

"Deal," I smiled.

When Terrence did cum, he really let go, firing jet after jet of his sticky, white semen. I did my best to keep my lips clamped around his dick, but after a couple of blasts moved it away so the last few spurts landed on my chest.

"My god, I don't think I've seen that much cum before," I laughed. I looked down, seeing the white pools of it coating my tits.

"That's all you, Cathy. You bring out that side of me. Like last night, I never got the chance to say how fantastic you were."

"You're the one who was fantastic, Terrence," I said matter-of-factly. "I've never been fucked that good in my life."

"That's all because of you, Cathy. Even listening to the way you're talking now, you're doing it to me again." Terrence gazed towards his groin, and I followed suit. Sure enough, he was almost at full mast.

"Come on," I said, taking Terrence's hand and moving towards the bed. "I want to feel you again."

We took much longer to explore each other this time, savoring the feel of our warm bodies against each other. While I felt temped to go straight for his cock again, I resisted the urge, opting for a more sensual, full body experience. It was exciting, especially when I found something that especially worked, like the look of pleasure on Terrence's face as I sucked his nipples for him. I daresay we really were making love. Thinking back about it now, I remember Terrence saying that he wanted to make love to me in my bed. I guess he got his wish.

After a fair amount of foreplay, I decided it was time for more. Terrence was lying on his back, and so I positioned myself over him and then mounted his still very erect cock. I was so excited, I just started riding him hard, screaming as I felt that big dick stretching me again. Terrence was into it too, grabbing at my tits as they shook violently in front of him.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck," I groaned as I could feel another orgasm getting close. I stopped and got off Terrence, however, as I wanted to get Terrence off too and was worried that his stamina was too good for it to happen in this position.

"Come on baby, fuck me," I told him. "Fuck me like you did last night."

I thought Terrence would get on top, but to my surprise he moved me onto all fours and entered me from behind. And then he gave me exactly what I'd asked for, grabbing my hips firmly and ramming that big cock into me over and over. I'd never been penetrated so deeply before, even by Terrence. I felt like my entire body was filled with his humongous cock. I was in a state of delirium as he furiously pounded away, feeling that heavy ball sack of his ramming against my entrance with each thrust. All I can remember was holding on for dear life as Terrence fucked me, and shouting his name when I came. Terrence must have cum too, although I don't remember it happening, but as we lay together afterwards, cuddling on the bed, I could feel his seed inside me, slowly dripping out.

As Terrence silently held me in his arms, my eyes happen to drift over to my dresser, to the same wedding photograph I'd looked at the day before. I looked at the girl in the picture, studying her. If she were really here she would have seen me lying in the bed that she never expected me to share with anyone except Al. She would have watched as another man passionately make love to me, and heard me call out his name while in the throes of passion. I didn't know if that girl would have forgiven me, but I'd like to think she'd at least understand.

Terrence and I spent the rest of time relaxing at my home. He only had a couple of hours before he had to leave and so I made sure he was properly washed up and fed before his cab to the airport arrived. Not that Terrence didn't want to have more fun, but I think my body was past what it could handle at this point. I'd already had more sex in the last day then I'd had all year. I did, however, give him the most passionate kiss I could before he left. Something to remember me by. Terrence promised to let me know if he was ever coming back to town, but admitted it might be a long time.

"What about flying in to visit your parents?" I asked, but I already knew the answer to that question. Terrence hadn't been on very good terms with them for a while. That explained why he didn't mind them going on vacation or staying at a hotel when he could have gone back to his parents' house.

"Oh well, we'll see each other when we see each other," I said with disappointment.

"Trust me Cathy, I will see you again. I'm just not sure when."

-

That was four months ago, and while Terrence and I have kept in contact, he still hasn't been able to come out and visit. Meanwhile, life with Al has become even more distant than before. I do appreciate that he's a good provider, but that's all he is, or really, has ever been. Speaking of providing, Al did hire a twenty year old college student to paint our fence while he's away on another one of his foolish trips with his buddies. The painter is a very nice young man named Darius. We've spent a fair amount of time talking to each other, keeping each other company. He's from out of state and doesn't know many people. Although a bit shy, I do find him to be friendly. Handsome too. While he mostly does a good job of pretending I've often caught his eyes lingering on me when he thought I was unaware. As I finish writing this story, I can feel my excitement starting to boil over. I can't help but wonder if Darius would like to come in for some lemonade? Or maybe we can come up with a more fun way to spend the day? I might just have to go outside right now and find out.