A Chance Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before I knew it, it was 10 AM. Matt had brought my guest back to my desk and had to tap me on my shoulder to get my attention. I had been so into my numbers that I had lost track of time, and his tap had startled me. I turned to see my guest standing there. I tried to control my face, but when I saw her standing there, I nearly stuttered when I said, "Oh, hello. You're Rebecca Maloney, right?"

"Real smooth, Cindy," I thought as I closed my mouth, trying not to drool. My guest was beautiful. Her shoulder-length black hair framed her round face, and her expressive brown eyes captivated me. She must have been about 5' 3," and she was wearing 3" heels that made her legs and ass look great. She was conservatively dressed in a lovely charcoal gray pencil skirt and white button-up blouse that emphasized her bust and flared over her hips. She wore a matching tie that didn't make her look at all masculine. In short, she was a vision of beauty.

With a smile, Rebecca said, "Yes, I am. And you are Cynthia Adkins?"

I rallied and smiled as I stood up and extended my hand. I said, "Yes, I am, but please, call me Cindy."

When Rebecca took my hand in hers, I felt a bolt of lightning shoot up my arm, radiating to my nipples and clit. I struggled not to gasp, but I was sure she noticed the effect she had on me as my knees nearly buckled. I was sure she felt something, too, because her eyes dilated and her breath hitched.

Drawing out the handshake, Rebecca said, "As long as you call me Becky." Then she let go of my hand. My breath hitched again when she withdrew her hand. She had trailed her index finger across my palm, sending another pulse to my nipples and clit. Before I soaked my panties, I needed to get my mind off of Becky.

"So, Becky, would you like a cup of coffee before we start?" I asked, hoping she'd say yes.

Maybe she read something in my face because Becky smiled and said, "Yes, a cup of coffee would be nice."

"This way," I said as I headed to the break room. As Becky followed me, I made sure to put a little extra in my walk. When I looked back, just as I reached the door to the break room, I nearly stumbled because I caught her looking at my ass. When she looked up and saw that I had caught her ogling my ass, she smiled in embarrassment. I smiled back before turning into the break room.

I got two cups and started filling them. "How do you like your coffee, Becky?" I asked.

"One cream, no sugar," Becky replied.

I opened a cream, put it in the coffee, and added a stirrer before handing it to her. I ran my finger along the edge of her hand as she took the cup out of my hand. Her eyes dilated again, and the look on her face made my pussy pulse and my nipples tighten up. I noticed that Becky's eyes flicked down to my chest, and I could tell she liked what she saw. My nipples must have been tenting my blouse, giving me away.

When Becky looked back up, I locked eyes with her before looking down at her chest, noting that her nipples tented her blouse. My heart thrilled at the thought that I had a shot at this beautiful woman. When I looked back up, we locked eyes again, and we both took a deep breath and licked our lips simultaneously.

Before things got out of hand, I said, "Well, Becky, let's go to my desk and get started."

I followed Becky out of the break room, and my eyes immediately locked onto her ass. I loved the way it undulated as she walked. I had to resist the urge to grab her hips and pull that ass into my crotch. Before I could stumble, I brought my eyes back up and saw that she had turned and caught me ogling her ass. I returned her smile, expressing my appreciation of the view.

Once we were seated at my desk, I said, "So, Becky, what do you want to talk about?"

Becky started pulling documents out of her bag as she said, "Well, as I told you on the phone, I'm a rep for Burroughs. Your bank is currently using a Burroughs B5000 computer, a nice machine. However, we've improved on it and would like to see if your bank would be interested in upgrading to the new B5500 computer. I can show you the hardware improvements we've made and even discuss the new functionality if you want."

As I accepted the documents and opened the top one, I said, "I'm not a hardware person. However, I am certainly interested in any new functionality your system may have to track and audit everything the computer does. Can any of your new functionality help me with the audit reports?"

With that, our overt flirting stopped, and Becky became all business. Becky impressed me with her knowledge of the systems she was selling. Despite her businesslike attitude, I enjoyed her ability to continue flirting without being obvious. Once, I pointed to something in the document, and she stood up, walked around my desk to stand next to me, put her left hand on my left shoulder, and leaned in, pressing her left breast against my right shoulder.

When her hand touched me, a pulse went through my body. When her breast touched me, my breath hitched, and I nearly moaned from the sensation of her warm, soft breast against my shoulder. I could smell her perfume, and it almost overwhelmed me as I imagined I could feel her hard nipple scoring my shoulder. Once she realized what I was pointing at, she turned her head to answer my question instead of standing up and returning to her seat. Her luscious lips tempted me as she spoke. I almost gave in to the temptation to lean in and taste those lips.

I couldn't breathe, and my mind was in such turmoil that I barely heard her answer. When she finished her response, she stopped talking as if waiting for my reply. To cover my lack of attention, I said in a non-committal way, "Okay, thanks."

Becky smiled at my answer, knowing that she had flustered me. She stood up and returned to her seat before she said, "I'm glad I could answer your question to your satisfaction."

I really wanted to ask her, "Can I kiss you?" and hear her answer. Instead, I plowed ahead and asked, "Now, let's talk about auditing...."

By 11:30 AM, I had wrung every bit of information I could get from Becky. Reluctantly, I said, "Well, Becky, it looks like all of my questions have been answered. I'm certainly impressed with what you've shown me, and I'll bring this up at my next staff meeting this Wednesday."

Becky smiled and said, "Good. I'm glad to hear that. It's nice to know that I didn't waste your time."

"Oh, God," I thought to myself. "You can waste my time any day or night." I cleared my throat before saying, "Thank you for your time. I certainly won't think of it as a waste." Looking up at the clock, I asked, heart in my throat, "It's nearly time for lunch. Would you have time to pop over to Mama D's for lunch?"

"My next meeting is at 2 PM, so yes, I'd love to have lunch with you," Becky said with a big smile.

"Good," I replied, relieved she was interested in spending more time with me. "I hope you like Italian?"

"Yes, I do," Becky said. "I especially love lasagna."

"Well, you're in luck. Mama D's has great lasagna," I said as I finished putting my work away and locking up my desk. "Do you want to use the Restroom before we go?"

"Yes, please," Becky said.

I led her back to the restrooms, and we both refreshed ourselves. There were only two stalls, so I could hear her when she urinated. My nipples tightened, and my clit throbbed as I imagined watching her stream of hot urine splashing into the bowl. I nearly gasped out loud when I heard her stream hit the water. I peed as I massaged my stiff nipples, trying to relieve the ache.

When we were done, we headed over to Mama D's. It was right across Artesia Boulevard, so we were there in minutes. When we entered Mama D's, I saw Stacy was the hostess today. I said, "Hi, Stacy. Is my regular table available?"

"Yes, it is, Cindy," Stacy replied, a big smile on her face. "Right this way!"

I eat here a lot, so Stacy knew me. We followed Stacy to our table by the window. She handed us our menus and asked, "What would you like to drink?"

We both ordered iced tea. As we sat there looking at the menu, we chatted. I had noticed Becky's bracelet, which was very pretty, so I said, "I really like your bracelet. Where did you get it?"

Becky beamed and held her wrist up, saying, "Actually, I made it myself. I studied jewelry-making in school, and I really liked doing it. I have a little workshop in my apartment, and I make jewelry to sell at the farmer's market near where I live. Thank you for noticing."

Without thinking, I reached over and took hold of her wrist to better look at it. The shock of the touch made us hitch our breath, and our eyes dilate. I took my time examining Becky's bracelet, not wanting to end the contact with her. The intricacy of the work was fascinating. Finally, I looked up, locking eyes with Becky as I said, "It's beautiful. I really love it."

I reluctantly let go of her hand and sat back, needing to cool down. Stacy brought our iced teas just then, so I took a sip, surprised that it didn't turn to steam from the heat I felt.

"Are you ready to order?" Stacy asked.

I looked at Becky, letting her order first. She said, "I'll have Luiciana's Lasagna."

"Do you want garlic bread or breadsticks with that?" Stacy asked.

"I'll have the breadsticks," Becky said as she smiled and handed the menu to Stacy.

Stacy turned to me and asked, "And what would you like, Cindy?"

"I'll have Jesse's Chicken Parmigiana with breadsticks, Stacy," I replied, handing my menu to Stacy.

"I'll get your orders right in," Stacy said as she turned and bounced away.

While we waited for our food, we chatted. I discovered that Becky was five years younger than me and lived in Gardena. We talked about our schooling and how we ended up in male-dominated careers. By the time our food came out, we were comfortable with each other and were chatting like old friends. The only subject neither of us brought up was our social lives. Although I was sure by now that Becky played for my team, I wasn't going to say anything to scare her off. She was probably thinking the same thing.

We dug into our food, and silence reigned until we were almost done. While waiting for the check, I pulled out one of my business cards and handed it to Becky after writing my home phone number on the back. Becky saw my number on the card and smiled as she pulled out one of her business cards. She put her home number on the back before handing it to me.

"I'll call you after the meeting on Wednesday and let you know what happened," I said as I put her card in my wallet. Just then, Stacy showed up with the check. I covered it and told Stacy to keep the change. We left and walked back over to the bank. Becky said goodbye and got in her car. I watched her drive off, hoping that I'd get a chance to see her again.

***

November 1985

After a short nap, I woke up and saw Becky watching me, a small smile on her face. "Oh, good, you're awake."

I smiled back at her and said, "Yes, I am."

"Great," Becky said, sitting up and getting out of bed. "I have to go pee," she said, grinning at me as she started for the bathroom.

"Wait for me," I said as I jumped out of bed and joined her in the bathroom. I put up the toilet seat, and once Becky was positioned over the bowl, I kneeled in front of her. Becky reached down and spread her lips between her index and middle finger before a golden stream of urine came out. I leaned in and took a deep breath, loving the acrid smell of Becky's urine. I loved watching the stream change shape from where it exited her urethra and down until it splattered into the bowl. My hand went to my pussy, and I started strumming my clit.

Once the stream petered out, Becky withdrew her hand and thrust her pussy into my face. I eagerly latched my mouth onto her pussy, my tongue thrusting out to lick her clean as my left hand went to her ass to help support her. I locked eyes with Becky, and with a grin, she strained and squirted one last trickle of hot urine into my mouth. I swished it around, enjoying the taste, before swallowing it.

I was close to coming as my fingers strummed my clit, so I sucked Becky's clit into my mouth and lashed it with my tongue. I felt Becky's thighs trembling as I brought her to the edge with me. As one, we went over the edge, both of us spasming as our orgasms overwhelmed us. I loved how her core trembled as she threw her head back and screamed, "Oh, God!"

I momentarily pulled my mouth off of Becky's pussy as I came. I gasped, "Oh, God!" before I returned to ministrate to her pussy, moaning my approval as she writhed. I grabbed her ass with both hands, supporting her as I worked to make her come again. Becky's gasping grew louder as I brought her to the edge of a second orgasm. We locked eyes as I nipped her aroused clit, sending her over the edge, as she screamed, "Oh, God, Cindy!"

I sat back on my heels and pulled Becky into my lap, holding her tight as she continued shuddering from her orgasm. Becky continued gasping, "Oh, God, Cindy," over and over until she came down off her endorphin-induced high and got her breathing under control. God, I loved how Becky would totally give in to her orgasms and come completely undone. I wished I could lose control like that, but it just wasn't in my nature. However, I could experience that feeling vicariously through Becky, and I loved it.

Finally, Becky settled down, cupping my face and kissing me. I lost myself in the feel of her lips on mine, and the world went away for a while. Eventually, the kiss ended, and Becky pulled back, looked me in the eye, and said, "I love you, Cindy. I was so scared that I had lost you, too. I'm so glad I have you back."

"Me, too, baby," I said, pulling her in for a hug. "Me, too." My eyes burned from the tears I tried not to shed.

"Let's get showered," Becky said, trying to lighten the mood. It worked, and I let her up and followed her into the shower. We had fun cleaning each other, and, as usual, we ran out of hot water before we were done. After toweling off, we both performed our toilet and got ready for the day. Since it was Sunday, I did the weekly chores around the house while Becky returned to her workshop to finish working on her new project.

When it was time for lunch, I fixed us sandwiches. Knowing that Becky would be totally into her project, I took her sandwich and a glass of iced tea into her workshop. I came up behind her, leaned in, kissed the top of her head, and said, "Lunchtime, dear."

"Oh, thanks," Becky said, carefully laying down her tool before turning to accept the plate and cup from me. "Love you, Cindy," she said before tearing into her lunch.

"Love you, too, sweetie," I said, letting myself out of her workshop. Before too much longer, I had all the chores done except for the laundry. I worked on the laundry the rest of the afternoon, getting everything washed, ironed, and hung up. For some reason, I really loved doing laundry. I did my best thinking while doing it. Many of my "Eureka" moments occurred while I was doing laundry.

Just as I finished laundry and started to think about dinner, Becky exited her workshop and came into the bedroom. She stretched to work the kinks out of her back and shoulders. Watching Becky stretch made my mouth water and my nipples and clit pulse as she thrust her chest out. Becky locked eyes with me and grinned, knowing the effect she was having on me. I quickly stepped up to her and pulled her in for a full-body hug. Her arms went around my neck. We stayed that way for an endless time, my heart thrilling from the feel of her body against mine.

With a sigh, I let go of Becky and stepped back. "What would you like to do for dinner?" I asked.

"Let's go out," Becky said. "I'd like to go to Chips Restaurant. We haven't been there for a while, and I love their food."

"Sounds good," I answered. Chips Restaurant, over on Hawthorne Boulevard, was a favorite of ours. We've been there many times and have never been disappointed with their food. We spent a few minutes dressing up before we left.

As we drove up Hawthorne Blvd., we passed Lisa's Diner on our right. We'd stopped there once but didn't like the atmosphere. A lot of butch bikers hung out there. While they weren't overt about it, it had made us very uncomfortable with the attention we were getting from them. Although the food and service were fine, we've never been back there.

Finally, we reached Chips and pulled into the parking lot. We went in and asked for a seat on the patio since it was a lovely evening. We had a great time there and really enjoyed our dinner. The food was delicious, and we ended up getting sundaes for dessert. Once we were done, we headed back home to get ready for the new work week.

After a short week at work, Becky and I celebrated Thanksgiving. We had lesbian friends with whom to celebrate Thanksgiving. We rotated the location between us each year and got to host it this year. We all had a great time, appreciative that we could celebrate with each other.

We had both took Friday off so we could have a long weekend. Becky was looking forward to this weekend and the fair on Manhattan Beach pier because this would be a hectic day with many people looking to buy jewelry for Christmas presents. She planned to spend Friday finishing up as many of her in-progress projects as possible so she could sell them. I planned to go gift shopping.

I finally saw the bracelet that she had been working on. It was a bangle bracelet that Becky had used red gold, white gold, and regular gold wire woven together to make. It was beautiful, and I really liked it. It would be an expensive piece, and if Becky didn't sell it by Christmas, I vowed to get it for myself.

I went shopping on Friday. I spent most of my time shopping for Becky, Dad, and my friends at Hawthorne Plaza. I got some nice lingerie for Becky. She loved wearing sexy lingerie under her outfits when she went to work, especially when attending a sales meeting. Since we've re-ignited our sex life, I found that her panties were always damp when she came home after making a sales pitch. I would joke about her finding someone new, and she would practically tear my clothes off while pulling me into the bedroom to take care of her, which I was happy to do. God, I loved fucking her when she came home like that. Sometimes, it took three or four screaming orgasms before she was satisfied. Dinner would be late, but the sex made it worth it.

When the alarm went off, and I reached over to turn it off, I felt Becky's arms wrap around me. She kissed me on the neck before she said, "Good morning, my love."

I turned in her arms and kissed her back, drinking in her tousled hair and sleepy eyes, loving what I saw, my toes curling from the sensation of her silky-soft lips on mine. After an eternity of bliss, I broke the kiss and teared up as I said, "Good morning, my love."

Becky brushed the tears from my eyes and said, "I hope those are tears of happiness?"

"Oh, God, yes," I averred.

"Good," Becky said. "I would hate to think you're sad because I love you."

"Never," I said, pulling her in tight. I whispered in her ear, "Your love for me could never make me sad. It's the only thing that makes my life bearable. I couldn't live without you."

We held the hug for a while. I continued whispering sweet nothings in Becky's ear, and she did the same to me. Finally, my bladder made it clear that I needed to get up. I pushed Becky back and said, "We'd better get going."

"Yes," Becky agreed. "It's going to be a beautiful day. We should be able to sell a lot of inventory today."

With that, we got up and got ready to go. The shower went a little long, so we had a quick cold breakfast before loading up the van and heading down to the fair. We managed to get there early enough to get set up before people started showing up.