A Chance Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started rolling her hard nipple between my thumb and forefinger as I worked my middle finger between her lips. I leaned in and grabbed Becky's right earlobe in my teeth and nibbled on it as my finger plundered her hole. Becky started moaning and rolling her hips as I continued my assault. My ring finger joined my middle finger as I began thrusting in and out faster and faster. I switched nipples and started pulling, rolling, and pinching her left nipple. I hooked my fingers to hit that spot in her pussy that felt so good to her.

Becky's breathing started to speed up and get heavier as I stimulated her pussy and breasts. Becky began to gasp, "Oh, god," over and over between moans as her body responded to my stimulations. I worked my index finger into her pussy, stretching it as I was pistoning my fingers in and out. I could feel Becky's body tighten up as I pushed her to the edge of an enormous orgasm. Suddenly, Becky pulled in a big breath, held it so long that I thought she would pass out, and came, hard, screaming, "Oh, god!"

Because I had my legs hooked over hers, Becky couldn't snap her legs together, allowing me to continue plundering her pussy. Becky screamed, "Oh, god," over and over as I brought Becky to multiple orgasms. Finally, her body could take no more, and Becky passed out, a large gush of fluids escaping her pussy. I pulled out my fingers and brought them up to my mouth and enjoyed sucking and licking all of her juices off of them.

I must have worn Becky out because she started gently snoring as I cradled her blissed-out body in my arms. I was so thrilled that I could make Becky come completely undone. I loved how she could completely give in to her orgasms and allow me to make her scream all night long. I was looking forward to having a chance to do that for a very long time. Finally, Becky's breathing sped up, and she started stirring in my arms. Finally, her eyes opened, and a sensual smile spread over her face. I kissed her cheek, and Becky said, "That was incredible, Cindy."

"I'm glad you enjoyed that," I said. "Are you up for more?"

"Whatever you want to do to me," Becky said.

When I heard that, my heart leaped as I realized that Becky was surrendering her body to me to do with as I pleased. I would make sure that she didn't regret that in the morning. I crawled out from behind her and pulled her in for a face-to-face hug, my hand going behind her head so that our lips locked in a kiss that promised many more beautiful moments...

When I woke up, the sun was shining through my curtains. I was spooned up against Becky, my breasts pressed against her back, her ass pressed against my pussy, and my arm draped over her ribs, her breast gently cradled in my right hand. I listened to her breathing while I reflected on what happened last night. I was thrilled that my deepest fear, that Becky would try to take care of me in return, didn't come true. In fact, she never even made an effort to do anything more than spur me on to pleasure her. I loved how Becky totally gave herself to me to bring her to orgasm after orgasm, seemingly insatiable. I really hoped she wouldn't wake up and want to make it up to me.

I lightly squeezed her breast and started circling her nipple with my thumb. Her breathing sped up as she came awake. When her eyes fluttered open, I said, "Good morning, Becky. Did you enjoy yourself last night?"

Becky turned around to face me and wrapped her arms around me as I pulled her into me. "MmmHmm," she said before our lips met. I lost myself in the kiss, and the world faded away. Becky locked eyes with me when we broke and said, "You were incredible. I've never had as many orgasms that rocked me like that before. Thank you."

My heart thrilled at hearing her thank me for the most enjoyable night of sex I've ever experienced. "You're welcome. It was my pleasure," I said before drawing her in for another kiss. When our kiss ended, Becky grabbed my hand and placed it on her pussy, and said, "You're not done yet...."

December 1985

For being the first Saturday in December, it didn't feel like it. It was 72 degrees and sunny as lunchtime approached. We'd been doing a brisk business as many customers were looking for Christmas gifts. Becky and I had been on our feet since 8 AM, and we were anxious for a break in business to rest for a few minutes.

Finally, we reached a point where all the customers had been taken care of. Becky and I sat down and took a short break, sharing a bottle of water and eating the sandwiches we had packed in the cooler. Just as we finished up, I saw Judy walking up to our booth. She was wearing a pretty skort with a contrasting polo top. She didn't have the girls with her today, so I suspected that she was looking for Christmas gifts for them.

I stood up, smiled, and said, "Good afternoon, Judy."

Judy flashed one of her bright smiles and said, "Good afternoon, Cindy."

Becky came up, smiled, and said, "Good afternoon, Judy."

Judy smiled at Becky and said, "Good afternoon to you, too, Becky."

We got to chatting with Judy while she was looking at the jewelry. We discussed our upcoming Christmas plans. We also talked about the EgyptAir Flight 648 highjacking. That had ended up with 60 people killed when Egyptian troops stormed the plane in Malta.

While we talked, Judy picked up the gold bangle bracelet she had admired the last time she had been here. She looked at Becky and said, "You did a really nice job on this bracelet. I'm really tempted to get it." With a look of regret, she put it back down and moved on to another display. Becky and I exchanged glances, figuring she would eventually give in and buy it.

Just then, another woman walked up to our booth. As I looked up, I recognized her and gave Becky a nudge. I stepped over and said, "Hello, Bonnie. How are you doing today?"

Bonnie wore a yellow sundress and sandals, and her hair was back in a low ponytail. I looked around to see if her blonde lover was about, but I didn't see her. Bonnie smiled, her face lighting up, and said, "Hello, Cindy. I'm doing fine. How are you doing?"

I smiled and said, "I can't begin to tell you how well it's going for me." At that, Bonnie looked at me with a puzzled look on her face.

Before I could elaborate, Becky stepped up next to me, gave my cheek a quick peck, and side-hugged me as she said, "Hello, Bonnie, I'm Becky, Cindy's partner."

"Hello, Becky. It's nice to meet you," Bonnie said, her smile returning, dazzling us with its brightness. "I'm looking to buy a nice bracelet as a Christmas present for my friend."

"Well, take a good look, and I hope you'll find something nice for her," I said. I leaned in and said, "I don't often do this, but I'm going to give you a discount since it's for your friend." I winked at her when I said 'friend,' making Bonnie blush.

"Thank you, Cindy," Bonnie said, recovering her smile. She began looking at the bracelets, and I saw her eyes light up when she spied the gold bangle bracelet. She picked it up and started looking at it, and I knew she really liked it. "Pretty good chance I'm not going to be getting that for myself," I thought as I watched Bonnie admiring it.

Judy noticed Bonnie was looking at the bracelet and said, "That's a really nice bracelet. I've been admiring it myself."

Bonnie looked up at Judy and said, "Yes, it is a lovely bracelet." They exchanged smiles, and I couldn't help but notice that they were checking each other out. I stepped back and side-hugged Becky while Bonnie and Judy chatted and looked at jewelry together, comparing notes. They talked like they'd been friends forever and just happened to have met here.

Becky went over to help another customer while I waited for Bonnie and Judy to choose what they wanted to buy. Just as Becky finished helping the customer she was working with, Bonnie decided to buy the gold bangle bracelet and looked over at me. I stepped up to help her while Becky came over and took care of Judy. As promised, I gave Bonnie her discount and wrapped the bracelet up for her. When I handed it to her, I said, "She's a lucky woman."

Bonnie smiled at me and said, "Oh, no, I'm the lucky woman. She makes me feel so loved I could almost explode. Goodbye, Cindy. Merry Christmas!"

"Goodbye, Bonnie. Merry Christmas!" With that, Bonnie turned and headed off.

Meanwhile, Becky was finishing up with Judy. Judy had bought two bracelets for her daughters. Once the transaction was completed, Judy wished us both a "Merry Christmas" and headed off. Becky and I side-hugged each other again, and I leaned in and gave her a kiss that promised I would take care of her once we got home.

Once we got home, we barely got everything inside and the door shut and locked before Becky started stripping in the living room and ordered, "I want your mouth on my pussy right now!"

Without wasting a moment, I pushed Becky back on the couch and pulled her panties off in one swift jerk, nearly tearing them in my haste to get to her pussy. I could feel how damp her panties were, and I could see the gleam of her juices that had seeped out from between her lips. I dove into her pussy tongue first, and I started sucking, licking, and biting her lips as my middle finger pushed in and plundered her hole. I wouldn't waste any time getting Becky off in the state that she was in.

My mouth covered her clit, and my ring finger joined my middle finger as they thrust in and out of her hole. Our eyes locked, and Becky demanded, "Harder, Cindy!"

Spurred on by Becky's command, I started sucking on her clit to get it to come out of its sheath. I could feel it hardening and stiffening as I teased it out. Meanwhile, I added my index finger and started pistoning in and out as fast as possible. Becky's hands flew to the back of my head as she pressed my face into her pussy, rolling her hips and grinding her pussy into my face.

Finally, I felt her nub escape its sheath, and I took it between my teeth. Becky, feeling my teeth latch onto her clit and knowing what was coming, gathered herself. I bit down on her clit and sent her screaming into her much-needed orgasm. "Oh, God, Cindy!" Becky yelled as her entire body started thrashing as she came undone. A gush of her juices covered my chin and hand. My fingers continued to squish in and out of Becky's hole. I didn't stop because I knew Becky wouldn't feel sated before experiencing several more orgasms.

Finally, after Becky screamed my name four more times, I picked her up and carried her limp body into the bedroom. I crawled into bed next to her after disrobing and wrapped my arms around her. I held her tight, and I teared up thinking about all of the time we could have been doing this and didn't because of my hormonal issues. "Thank god that's behind us now," I thought.

Finally, Becky stirred, and her eyes opened. I fell into those brown pools, and I knew we were going to enjoy many more orgasms before we were done. Once we were finished, and as I basked in my post-coital glow, I reflected on our first Christmas together...

December 1965

"Dad," I said, in exasperation, "I really don't care about the oil embargo imposed by Great Britain against Southern Rhodesia. Besides, we've already declared an embargo against them." Just so he knew I was on top of foreign news, I said, "I would think that you'd be more concerned about Tanzania and Guinea severing diplomatic relations with the United Kingdom."

After an extended pause, Dad said, "You're right, Angel. Forgive an old man, his peccadilloes?"

"Yes, Dad," I replied, relieved that he wouldn't continue. "You are still coming over for Christmas tomorrow? I really want you to meet Becky."

"Yes, I am," Dad said. "I'm really looking forward to meeting the woman who won my daughter's heart."

"That's great, Dad," I said. "We're planning on having dinner at 4 PM, but you can come anytime you want." I finished with, "Becky is really looking forward to meeting you."

I looked over at Becky and smiled when she smiled at me. I had been so worried about Dad not wanting anything to do with me when I told him about Becky, but he surprised me with his quick acceptance. Dad wanted to come over tomorrow to meet Becky and get to know her. It was a great relief for both of us.

"Tell her I said 'Hi' and I'll see you tomorrow. Love you," Dad finished.

"Love you too, Dad," I said and hung up the phone.

I turned to Becky and pulled her in for a hug. "Dad said to say 'Hi' to you, and he's looking forward to meeting you tomorrow."

I teared up, realizing how important this was to Becky because her parents hadn't been as understanding when she came out to them. They had basically told her that she was no daughter of theirs and wanted nothing more to do with her. Becky was devastated, but I made sure she knew she was loved.

I pulled back and cupped Becky's face in my hands, noting the tears in her eyes. I kissed her, the feel of her silky-soft lips against mine making my pussy heat up. When the kiss ended, I said, "I love you, Becky."

"I love you, too, Cindy," Becky returned.

"Well, let's try to get some of your stuff put away and start planning dinner for tomorrow," I said, getting up off the couch. We had just decided last week that Becky would move in with me for now, and she was giving up her apartment in Gardena at the end of the month. It was a little crowded here, but we would get a better place soon. At least I had an extra-large bedroom, so we had space to store all her boxes. There wouldn't be enough room for her to set up her workbench, so we stored it away until we got a new place. We would get a two-bedroom apartment and set the extra room up for her workspace. Eventually, we planned to buy a house. Since both of us made good money in our white-collar jobs, we could save enough to get a decent home someday.

We spent the rest of the afternoon putting Becky's stuff away. We got a lot accomplished despite the several times we stopped to kiss and grab ass. By the time we decided to break, I was all worked up, and I was sure Becky was too. We ripped off our clothes and jumped into bed. After bringing Becky to several loud orgasms, I was ready for a shower. We went into the bathroom, and I turned on the water while Becky peed.

I stood there watching her pee, pinching my nipples, and strumming my clit. Becky looked up at me and smiled, knowing how turned on I was with watching her pee. She had been a little put off when I first brought up the subject. Once Becky realized how excited it made me, she enthusiastically embraced my fetish. She let me watch whenever I wanted to. I haven't dared to talk to Becky yet about my ultimate fantasy of having her peeing on me while I was jilling myself off. I was going to pursue it eventually. The thought of her hot urine splashing on my skin pushed me over the edge, and I curled around my orgasm as I gasped out, "Oh, God!"

Becky smiled up at me and said, "I'm glad you enjoyed that. Watching you enjoy watching me while I'm peeing has also made it more fun for me."

Once I got myself back under control, I stepped into the shower, Becky following right behind me. I really enjoyed showering with Becky. I knew Becky loved how diligent I was to ensure she was clean. Becky enjoyed showering with me, too, especially after I elicited two loud orgasms from her that left her weak-kneed and quivering in my arms before I was done with her.

Before going to bed, we exchanged presents. I had bought Becky some sexy lingerie, and she exclaimed how much she loved it when she opened her gift. It was a matching set of bra, panties, and garter belts, along with a sexy pair of thigh-highs. "I'm going to model these for you before we go to bed tonight," Becky promised as she leaned in and kissed me, sealing her promise.

When I opened Becky's gift, it was a matching pendant necklace and bangle bracelet she had made for me. I teared up while examining it, admiring the intricate work she had put into making them. I immediately put them on and pulled Becky in for a kiss that I hoped showed her how much I loved her gift.

There was also a gift that I bought for both of us. I found a place that sold adult toys and got a life-like dildo and harness that I thought Becky would love being used on her. I handed the gift to her to open. I loved how big her eyes got when she unwrapped the present and opened the box. She pulled out the dildo and the harness and spent a minute figuring out how it went together.

After ensuring we were locked up, we prepared for bed. Becky donned her lingerie as promised, and I enjoyed seeing her in her outfit. Of course, I enjoyed getting her out of her bra and panties before making her scream my name. I loved the feel of her silk stocking-clad legs wrapped around me. I especially loved it when her heels pressed into my ass, urging me to fuck her harder with the strap-on. Her eyes were wide and dilated as we locked gazes when we both came to screaming orgasms. Becky really loved that strap-on, wanting it again and again until we fell into a sweaty, exhausted slumber. "Best Christmas gift ever," I thought to myself as I stripped the strap-on off before I fell asleep.

Christmas morning dawned. It would be a nice warm sunny day, and I was looking forward to dinner with Dad and presenting Becky to him. I woke and looked over at Becky, my heart clenching at seeing her lying there on her back, her thick black hair in a halo around her head, looking totally at peace with the world. "God, I can't believe how lucky I am to have this woman to love," I thought as I drank in her beauty. She looked so sexy in her garter belt and stockings.

I leaned in and started circling her nipple with my tongue, lightly flicking it after each circle. I watched it harden from the stimulus, and I heard a breathy moan from Becky as her hips started moving. As her nipple hardened, I wrapped my lips around it and lightly sucked on it. Her body started responding, and her other nipple began tightening and growing, and her breathy moans started getting louder. Finally, Becky's breathing started speeding up, and her eyes opened as she said, "God, Cindy, I love waking up like this."

"I love waking you up like this, Becky," I said before I reached over and cupped her pussy as my lips tightened around her nipple. Becky thrust her hips, pressing her mound against my hand as my middle finger slipped in between her lips and plunged into her hole. I locked eyes with her and gently nipped her nipple, making her whole body jerk. My ring finger joined my middle finger, pistoning in and out of her pussy. I curled my fingers to ensure I hit the spot that made Becky happy.

Becky started breathing heavier and moaned a little louder as I increased my speed and sucked, licked, and nipped her nipple harder. My right hand went to my clit, and I started strumming it as Becky came closer and closer to her orgasm. The sound of Becky's moans and the little crinkle in her brow really turned me on, and my orgasm started looming over me. Finally, Becky gasped in a big breath. She held it as her furrowed brow smoothed out, and her mouth formed an 'O' as she finally crashed into her orgasm, expelling her held breath in a loud, "Oh, God," as her entire body spasmed. I crashed into my orgasm, and I lost my grip on her nipple as we both came apart.

I pulled my fingers out of Becky's pussy as I rolled onto my back, lying there totally blissed out. Becky rolled over and kissed me before saying, "I love how you wake me up, Cindy. Merry Christmas."

"Merry Christmas, Becky," I said, smiling as I looked into Becky's eyes. "I love waking you up like that."

We enjoyed each other's bodies until hunger and nature's call forced us out of bed. As we got ready to shower, Becky gave me a show as she unhooked her garters and bent over to slowly remove her stockings. Her ass waggled back and forth as her pussy peeked at me between her thighs. My hands clenched, thinking of caressing her ass, but if I did that, we'd never get to the shower we both needed.